[Drama 2011] Protect the Boss 보스를 지켜라

Guest gems

Guest lenale

Sayuri chan^^ I wish I could help you, but sadly, I am not very familiar with the other actors/actresses.. I saw Wang Ji Hae in Personal taste, but dramas are removed from youtube..

Oh so the actors are currently filming in Bali? I wonder if Jaejoong will fly there after the concert in Gwangju.. I am so impatient to see BTS pictures, why not few videos also!!..

I will stalk this thread from now on too.. lolz.. 3rd august please come fast.. but lets enjoy the whole filming in the meantime!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trigg

Hi again  :wub:

I´d like to ask a favor for all fans here

I hope I don´t disturb people here ne?

REQUEST :

I´d like that someone share for Me good Youtube links here about

The Boss Has Changed cast :

In special about this ↓

Lee Heewon

Ji Sung

Choi Kang Hee

Wang Ji Hae

It can be a comercial of each actor/actress

I really would like to know more about the other actor/actress !

I want to know the actors/actress and to know their particularities too

Gomen to disturb U and

Thanks in advanced !

Hi, I don't know what you want exactly but I have a few youtube links about Jisung and I put them below. I'm a fan of Ji sung and I watched almost his all dramas and movies. Actually he doesn't need that someone tells  about him. His acting tells and shows everything about his act ability. The best way to see his acting ability, watch any drama of his. But still I can say that it is an excellent actor.  I'm glad to see him in a rom-com now.

Royal Family ,    

Swallow the Sun, My link, My link

My link

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Lenale Chan♥Sweet as always ne my angel?

Ok, my angel U know I like to know eah detail about all our JeJung♥ participates ne?

For me it´s important and I confess I´m too excited for 3th august!!!

trigg♥ My angel I don´t have words to say Thank U !

Domo Arigatou for all links my angel!

Ah hai hai Mr.Ji Sung certainly is a talented actor , I don´t have doubt about it, sure

But for me it´s a "new world" ne once I am a JeJung´s♥ fan haha \0/

So it´s hard to find this links but sure I loveall actors/actress already !

I confess I want to see Mr.Ji Sung as JeJung´s♥ cousin haha \0/ and who know we´ll see very funny scenes about them ne :lol: ?

One more time Thanks !!!!

Ne ne ne :w00t: Finally they decided the drama´s Title !!!

Let´s read it

[TRANS] 110624

The Title Of The Drama To Follow ‘City Hunter’

Is Confirmed To Be ‘Protect The Boss’

The title of SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama is confirmed to be ‘Protect The Boss’.

On the 24th, SBS stated, “It has been confirmed that the title of the drama to follow ‘City Hunter’ will be ‘Protect The Boss’.” Before this, the drama was given two provisional titles, ‘The Last Female Secretary’ and ‘Our Boss Has Changed’.

‘Protect The Boss’ is a production that will follow the happenings that occur as a woman who had suffered from unemployment begins work as a secretary for an unruly businessman in a conglomerate.

The love rectangle that will be drawn between Jisung, Choi Kang Hee, YoungWoong Jaejoong and Wang Ji Hae will be the focal point of the drama and is highly anticipated as it will be supported by talented, veteran actors.

‘Protect The Boss’ will be directed by PD Sohn Jung Hyun of ‘Lovers of Paris’ and ‘Temptation of an Angel’ and will have its script written by Writer Kwon Gi Young of ‘Crazy From Love’. It will begin airing on August 3rd at 9:55pm after ‘City Hunter’ ends.

Source: [tv report]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

Guest trigg

Thanks for the news. :) So, they finally decided the drama's title, is that so?

Why they so rushed about it?

They could wait a bit more. :crazy:

Joking aside, there is still no any news or picture about filming in Bali.

If you watch Royal Family is the first time of Ji Sung, if you want to see more skill acting of Ji Sung, or little comic from him… you should watch New Heart when you have to wait Protect the boss… New heart is best another drama  of Ji Sung ^^  (rating of it is 32%) 

From DC, Protect the boss today have  first shooting in beach Bali :wub: 

yess! i'm planning to watch "Save the last dance with me" soon! hoho.. i'm gonna catch up his old dramas for sure ^^

what seriously??

all the casts except JJ going to bali for shooting?

really? confirmed??

Guest alvina_pooh88

I'm so gonna stalk this thread from now on... August 3rd please come faster~ and I can't wait for drama shooting pictures.

JJ as "Prince of Financial World" just suits him! :lol:

I just finished watching Royal Family, Jisung is awesome there...

Guest The_little_pear

Helooooooooooooooo I'm new here~ Nice to meet you all :D

-----------------------------

[iNFO/TRANS] Role Details of our Prince of Finance – Cha Muwon (Kim Jaejoong)

The  synopsis was released couple of days ago so there is a possibility that  it may be updated. But it gives you a good idea of what kind of a  person our Prince is in 《Protect The Boss》 ^^

Charismatic Powerhouse – The Prince of Finance

Fulfills  the leadership/management role in Team 2 of the strategic business unit  (SBU) operating under ‘C Corporation’. He is also the paternal cousin  of  Cha Jihun, who is the immature youngest son of said mega  corporation.

Cha  Muwon’s mother, Shin Sukhee, is the president of a subsidiary company  under C corporation, as well as the sister-in-law of Chairman Cha of C  Corporation.

Although Cha Muwon holds the  position of Team 2 Manager, in reality, he is the Control Tower of the  corporation. Muwon manages both Team 2 and Team 1, which was in fact  originally intended to be supervised by his cousin, Cha Jihun. Because  Muwon possesses substantial leadership skills and intuitive nature, he  handles inter-personal communication excellently. He also holdes himself  as a gentleman at all times. He, indeed, is the Prince of the Financial  World.

In an attempt to gain more  management authority, he secretly set in motion several plans that would  set the stage for the power struggle with his cousin. Using his  mother’s subsidiary corporation as a vessel,  he discreetly utilized  funds to increase his shares in the C corporation. At the same time, he  roped in a number of shareholders and personnel over to his side. Also a  part of the plan is the marriage to his cousin’s first love, Seo Nayun,  who is the eldest daughter of ‘P Corporation’ President.

In order to keep tabs on his cousin, he strategically hired No Eunsul. But his eyes keep going to her….

Looks like our Prince role is a challenging one~  o(^▽^)o 

Source: 山米loveissami

Translation By: JYJ3

---------------------------------------------------

Challenging role <---- Me likey

I think that's the reason why Jaejoong chose this role :)

^ Hello Hannah~~ Len here (@iamLGiam) haha XD

thx for sharing the information of JJ's character.

his character seems so interesting! i can't wait to see how he portrays it..

i'm also curious of how Jisung gonna portray the immature/childish businessman..since he has always acted as charisma business man haha XD

Guest wing834

The  synopsis was released couple of days ago so there is a possibility that  it may be updated. But it gives you a good idea of what kind of a  person our Prince is in 《Protect The Boss》 ^^

Source: 山米loveissami

Translation By: JYJ3

wow, interesting!!! really cant wait for this to start filming~ jaejoong dyed his hair black and he looks hella smexy :P

Guest joongieforeva

wow cha muwon is the mastermind behind all this drama. even though he is the 2nd lead, his character plays an important role in this drama. what an interesting character. he is going to be the 'evil' yet 'gentleman' guy. this kind of person uses his brain/skills to plot 'world domination'. now i still can't decide whether he is the 'bad guy role' in this drama. let's see how his character is going to develop.

jaejoong is smart to take up this role for his drama debut, he is not the main lead ( so attention/pressure wont be so high compared to taking up main lead), his role have its challenges and complex, he choose an interesting role and the same time he can learn/improve his acting skills from the senior actor/actress. haha it sound like a win-win situation to me.

hope someone post up the  character summary  for ji sung too at here. so far from what i understand, his character is the spoiled childish rich kid? it seems predictable to me. jisung is hot. so no matter how is his character, i think i'm going to swoon ^^

Guest flying_monkey

Oh jaejoong oppa's character sounds well... interesting, he's not a complete 'prince charming' that's for sure, he sure chose a different way to debut (non lead, could be- antagonist etc.), looking forward to see how he executes it on screen :lol:

Do we know the detailed character description for other characters too? It's been quiet for the past couple of days, was there any confirmation that they went filming in bali? I'm still praying that the writers won't screw this up, rom coms makes me all kinds of anxious -_-

Guest pinkgreentea

Jaejoong's character description is interesting indeed. I'm really happy that he will be playing a confident character. After watching him in his Japanese drama, that was something I was wishing to see. I'm also wondering if he's supposed to be the villain of the story. Doesn't matter though, I'm gonna be rooting for him 'cause he's Jaejoong. I can't wait!!

I also like Choi Kang hee. Saw her in "My Love", "Thank-you" and more recently, "Petty Romance". She's cute and a really good actress. I can totally see Jaejoong's character falling for her.

Saw Jisung in "save the last dance for me" and loved it.

The cast is solid and the story sounds really good! I'm so looking forward to this.

Guest choliese

wow first shooting in bali????damnn it so nice there...

kyahhh i hope they will shooting in phuket or oversea....paris maybee....lol

i'm at jakarta and there's no news whatsoever from fellow indo cassies o_0

is this news confirmed?

Guest wing834

i guess now that jaejoong is finished with the JYJ concerts, filming will officially start soon? i dont even think they've had a script reading session yet rite? coz normally there are pictures of script reading sessions...

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hiii for everyone !!!

Thanks for all updates here

I made a Protect the Boss teaser

To celebrate the JeJung♥´s new drama

I hope U like it coz It was made with love :wub:

I´m really excited and I´m counting the days for 3th aug :w00t: !

PROTECT THE BOSS TEASER FANMADE

I´m crazy for see JeJung♥ as a boss haha \0/

It´simple but made with love wishing all good things for

Our JeJung♥ and all excelent Protect the Boss Cast♥ :wub:

Protect The Boss Teaser FanMade(。◠‿◠。)♡

Credits:TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

i've been reading my friends' tweets on my timeline saying that JJ has started filming since yesterday..but still no news about it..

and if all the crews are going to filming in Bali, i guess news must be posted around i guess?

really dying to see pics of them filming!

Guest trigg

i've been reading my friends' tweets on my timeline saying that JJ has started filming since yesterday..but still no news about it..

and if all the crews are going to filming in Bali, i guess news must be posted around i guess?

really dying to see pics of them filming!

Hi, I everyday check Bali's newspapers and magazines on the internet. (those I could find). Let alone the photos, there isn't even a slightest news.

^ hmmm i doubt Bali newspapers will actually write headlines bout Korean actors/actresses come by to Bali for filming....i think they are more aware of Hollywood actors/actresses lols..

anyway, i think if they really go to Bali for filming, i think Korean online news will report about it right?

i highly doubt now that they actually go to Bali..

but i'll be really glad if they come by for filming though.. we gotta waittttt for more~~

Guest NewHeart

All… we should wait until have report about it ^^

I only known it from DC... I hope it is true!!!

I know JJ have new hair... I wonder Ji Sung sii will have new hair too? :rolleyes: 

crit on pic 

20110628101825304.jpg

20110628084438273.jpg

20110625010553818.jpg

Archived