[Drama 2011] Protect the Boss 보스를 지켜라

Guest gems

Guest miss_h

The casts are looking good in the still picture.

They really bring the immature youngest son feel on Ji Sung and competent businessman in Jaejoong. For once, it's a little fresh to see that the pretty boy is the serious and smart one, unlike our usual confessional rom-com.

Can't wait till August 3rd to come.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jae90ful

lol ...lol this drama is so comical & promising...i love romantic comedy...

kyahhh i think i need to prepare my stomach...i gonna be funny..

gosh jaejoong the boss is mad handsome...too young...kekeke

anyway cant wait for august to come...

wow thanks for sharing the pics!!

and Jisung totally looks so different! and his curly hair lolss..so funny!

but he totally got the immature childish boss look!...

make me excited now!

can't wait for the teaser to come out soon in the half of July !

Choi Kang Hee also looks good!

the pics of her doing some kicking are cool!

forgot to spazz about JJ's look for the drama!

he looks handsome as always~~ but i agree that he looked kind of tired T__T

and actually i wish that he could trim a little bit of his hair haha~

so since the title is called "Protect the boss"

will choi kang hee's character protect Jisung's character from JJ's character? since he's childish? lolss~

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

I can´t waitttttt Imagine t have a boss like him

I wouldn´t take a single day off of my job and

I´d work 100% and I still would make extra hour for this Boss LMAOOOO :lol:

[PHOTOS]110701

PROTECT THE BOSS

SBS PICS

MfyAf.jpg

le7Nb.jpg

FH9J0.jpg

hjVH7.jpg

4bK7d.jpg

YB8ql.jpg

Credits:sbs

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

Guest wing834

FINALLY some stills from the drama!! waited so long for pics~! loving the looks of the main characters atm~ jisung does look like a immature boss lol xD and OMG, jaejoong looks HOT!!! looking so fine in that suit :P

Guest ElizabethB.

I have no idea what to expect but I can hardly wait! by the looks of it, is gonna be quite funny biggrin.gif

@ NewHeart

I also thougt of that! hahahaha

Guest trigg

Look at The Boss's facial expression. Like spoiled child. Ok, it's funny but I hope just for short time. I'm wondering how they develop the storyline. I have to wait until August 3...

kakotbslke7g3rtcr7zj.jpg

Pic.:Ji-sung.kr

Guest trigg

Thanks NewHeart. I loved it. Ji Sung here seems different from his other dramas. In fact I get used to see him in serious roles. But doesn't matter. I think, I will also get used to it. :rolleyes:

Guest bravetears

[REQUEST] PIC COMPARISON BETWEEN JAEJOONG AND RUKAWA KAEDE. pleaseeeee =p

i cant wait for this drama XD

wow the teaser is out so fast, isn't it?

it's still a month to go, they have shown the short teaser..

n i think it's very interesting..

Jisung's character must be so funny one!

and Cha mu woon~~~ why u have to show such expression lolss..XD why don't just smileee~~~ haha~

Guest The_little_pear

^ Hello Hannah~~ Len here (@iamLGiam) haha XD

thx for sharing the information of JJ's character.

his character seems so interesting! i can't wait to see how he portrays it..

i'm also curious of how Jisung gonna portray the immature/childish businessman..since he has always acted as charisma business man haha XD

Hi Len!!!! So happy to meet you here xD

I can´t waitttttt Imagine t have a boss like him

I wouldn´t take a single day off of my job and

I´d work 100% and I still would make extra hour for this Boss LMAOOOO :lol:

[PHOTOS]110701

PROTECT THE BOSS

SBS PICS

Credits:sbs

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

Thanks for those HQ pics :)

I watched the 14s teaser and found it so interesting already. The delinquent image of Jisung is so fresh and the fact that Jae's role will be evil but he shows his kind smile in the teaser interested me. I want to see the evil Cha Muwon under the cloak of an angel xD

Gif of Jaejoong in the teaser:

335990492.gif

Credit: ceskjj@twitter

Guest ElizabethB.

More curios now that the teaser is out. 

Jaejoong character doesnt seem like a bad guy so we will see how this develop... I'm anxious about watching him do comedy but I'm confident he will give us his best

Guest Yopita

I don't know why but I can feel "secret garden" vibe in this drama

so I´m so excited :w00t:

aiiigooo !!! Jaejoong-oppa is sooo handsome :wub:  :w00t:

I really want to see him as a bad boy (even if he dont get the girl)

I feel more attracted for that theory of angel appearance but devil heart  :w00t: kekeke :lol: 

Guest flying_monkey

Pictures from their script reading released~!

keez47.jpg

cr; osen

xD Idk if I'm seeing things but is ji sung wearing that nii shirt that jae wore for their nii add campaign last time? lol... And finally wang ji hye! The cast look so good together ^____^

Guest upamak

[NEWS] Jaejoong Has Delightful First Script Practice in “Boss” with Ji Sung and Choi Kanghee

Posted on July 3, 2011 by jyj3

“Boss” Kim Jaejoong, First Script Practice with Ji Sung and Choi Kanghee

Ji Sung, Choi Kanghee, Kim Jaeojong, Wang Jihye – the very attractive “uber-powerful dream line” — had a delightful first meeting.

The leads of the new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama Protect the Boss that will air as a follow-up ti City Hunter on August 3rd – Ji Sung, Choi Kanghee, Kim Jaejoong, Wang Jihye, Park youngkyu, Cha Hwayeon, and Kim Chung has gathered in one place for script practice.

The script practice, which took place in the drama practice room of the Ilsan Production Center on the 29th, was congenial from the beginning to end. The enthusiasm of the actors who were overflowing with live energy despite meeting for the first time heightened the atmosphere of the set.

Ji Sung who is attempting a daring transformation through the role of Cha Jihun who is the immature youngest son of a Chaebol corporation who has a quirky side appeared in a unique hairstyle resmiscent of Miyagi Ryota of the popular manga Slam Dunk and gathered all eyes.

Choi Kanghee, who will collaborate with Ki Sung, also stepped outside of the sophisticated bob she had until now to have long straight hair with bangs emitting innocence and thus gathered eyes.

Kim Jaejoong, who is challenging himself for the first time in a domestic drama through Boss announced his refreshing start through a comfortable and natural reading of the script. He will play Cha Muwon, the “Prince of the Financial World” who has powerful abilities. Jaejoong will play a perfect man but at the same time he will have a comic contest with Ji Sung who will play his cousin.

Wang Jihye also put herself to script practice in a lively and effervescent manner throughout the session. Park Youngkyu, Cha Hwayeon, Kim Chung and such established actors and their veteran acting shined also on the set of the script practice.

The production company replayed: “Thanks to the attention-absorbing script of Protect the Boss, a refreshing and lively romantic comedy, the filming set burst into one laughter after another. The expectations for the actors and the production team of Protect the Boss which has begun to film in earnest are also in abundance. We ask for much attention and anticipation for Protect the Boss which will gift fresh and delightful laughter to the viewers.”

… Is Ji Sung wearing a shirt from… Nii? O_O XDDD

Source: OSEN

Translation Credit: JYJ3

Archived