[Drama 2011] Protect the Boss 보스를 지켜라

Guest gems

^ woww what a cool fanmade posters up there..

specially the 1st one!!

Jisung totally looks like the immature boss there lolss~~

okay got this from @worldclassjj

it's said something about Choi Kang Hee

Main actress Choi,ganghee mentioned on her radio show that today she flimed preview and finished 2nd script -reading practice. Sounds exciting.>_<

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for everyone !!!

Thanks for all updates always here !!!

I can´t hide I am really very excited and counting days and nights for 3th august !

I´d like august could to come faster !

Ah ne I made more things for Us...

This time I chose other actress to do a fanart

I´m crazy for see their scenes I thought so cool her char

I chose Mrs.Lee Heewon

A very efficient secretary[ that does all in light speed haha \0/

And by the way she´ll love her boss[JeJung] deeply ne?

SOoOoO excited :w00t: !!!

[FANART]110630

PROTECT THE BOSS FANMADE POSTER

K7W6I.jpg

Credits:TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

Guest DarkDiamond

hi everyone

i like jae's character here..evil jae! im really excited to see how he will execute his character being a little not goody goody..

im so looking forward to this drama..kyaaaaaaaa

Guest wing834

wow, loving all the fan made posters :D

@AyUmIXx i no rite... still no pics :( they surely r doing some ninja style filming...

Guest jae90ful

i think they not started to shoot yet...

coz no script meeting btwn the actor&actress...if so it will make a news...meh coz kang hee is 1 influence korean actress...

cant wait for fancam of jaejae

Guest NewHeart

First Pics của ss Choi Kang Hee in Protect The Boss  :w00t:

p/s: News… who can help trans it?  :tears:

20110701122649680.jpg

지성 슬램덩크 머리 · 최강희 발차기 <보스를 지켜라>

SBS 새수목 ‘보스를 지켜라’(권기영 극본, 손정현 연출, 에이스토리 제작)에서 지성이 슬램덩크 머리를, 그리고 최강희가 최강 발차기를 선보여 화제다.

‘시티헌터’후속으로 8월 3일 첫방송되는 ‘보스를 지켜라’(이하 ‘보스’)는 초짜 여비서가 불량 재벌 2세를 보스로 만나 펼치는 전대미문의 달콤살벌한 ‘불량 재벌 길들이기 프로젝트’로, ‘파리의 연인’, ‘천사의 유혹’의 손정현PD와 ‘사랑에 미치다’를 집필했던 권기영작가가 힘을 합쳤다.

드라마는 최근 본격 촬영에 앞서 타이틀 촬영을 시작했다. 당시 지성은 만화 ‘슬램덩크’의 주인공 송태섭을 연상하게 하는 머리를, 그리고 최강희는 캐주얼한 모습으로 등장해 눈길을 끌었다.

우선 격투콘셉트 촬영분에서 노은설역 최강희는 무술감독의 발차기시범을 보더니 곧바로 발차기와 찍기동작 뿐만 아니라 들러메치기며 공중발차기까지 선보이자 스태프들을 깜짝 놀라게 만들었다. 그리고 대본에 따라 최강무술로 패거리들을 혼자 무찌른 최강희는 손정현PD와 함께 자신의 촬영분을 꼼꼼히 체크하는 프로다움을 잊지 않았다.

이어진 결재콘셉트 촬영분은 재벌 2세 차지헌역의 지성이 만화책을 보면서 시작했다. 이때 파란드레스로 갈아입으며 비서로 변신한 최강희가 그를 향해 “결재하란 말야”라며 협박하다가 이내 팽팽한 눈싸움을 이었다. 그러다 이번 드라마를 통해 연기자로 변신한 차무원역 영웅재중이 멋진 수트차림으로 등장하자 최강희는 언제 그랬느냐는 듯이 조신한 포즈를 지어 지성을 어이없게 만들기도 했다.    

제작진은 “드라마 ‘보스’를 위해 최강희는 무려 한 달 동안 무술을 배웠고, 지성은 처음 도전하는 코믹한 캐릭터를 위해 이번 타이틀 촬영뿐만 아니라 평소에도 장난끼를 펼치며 분위기를 화기애애하게 만들고 있다”며 “그리고 드라마에서는 이제 연기자가 된 인기가수 영웅재중, 그리고 왕지혜등이 펼쳐가는 유쾌, 상쾌, 통쾌한 에피소드로 이번 여름을 시원하게 날릴 수 있을 것”이라고 자신했다.

한편, ‘보스’에서 날라리 재벌 2세로 변신한 지성과 최강무술을 선보이는 최강희, 그리고 멋진 수트차림의 영웅재중이 담긴 예고편은 7월 중순부터 방송되며 시청자들의 눈길을 사로잡을 예정이다. 지성, 최강희, 영웅재중, 왕지혜, 그리고 박영규, 차화연, 김청 등이 출연하며 8월 3일 밤 9시 55분에 첫방송된다.    

Guest trigg

NewHeart, thanks. Where did you get this news? So, finally they started to give out  news and picture.

Guest Upii_88

[NEWS] Jaejoong Looking Splendid in a Suit for “Protect the Boss” Teaser that Will Air Mid-July

Posted on July 1, 2011 by jyj3

Ji Sung with Slam Dunk Hair, Choi Kanghee Kick in “Protect the Boss”

In the new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama Protect the Boss, Ji Sung has shown off a hairstyle from (the iconic manga) Slam Dunk and Choi Kanghee a superb kick and attention is thus gathering.

Protect the Boss, which is airing as a follow-up to City Hunter starting August 3rd (hereafter, Boss) is an unprecedentedly sweet and thrilling “Taming the Delinquent Chaebol (T/N: Korean term designating the class of extreme wealth) Project” that will unfold as a rookie female secretary meets a delinquent second-generation chaebol as her boss. Sohn Junghyun PD of Lovers of Paris and Temptation of the Angel and Kwon Kiyoung who wrote To Become Insane in Love joined forces.

The drama began filming its Title recently, prior to getting into the main filming. At the time, Ji Sung showed up in a hairstyle reminiscent of Miyagi Ryota, the main character of the manga Slam Dunk, and Choi Kanghee showed up in a casual outfit, and gathered attention.

First of all, Choi Kanghee who is playing Noh Eunsul, while filming her combat concept, surprised the staff—after seeing the example of the martial arts director of the kick, she showed off immediatey not merely the kick and the stab but also the flipping of the opponent and in-the-air kick. Furthermore, Choi Kanghee, who defeated a throng with the highest of martial arts in accordance with the script, did not forget her professionalism and checked her filmed portion meticulously with the Sohn Junghyun PD.

The filming of the authorization concept began with the second generation chaebol Ji Sung reading comic books. At this, Choi Kanghee who transformed into a secretary by changing into a blue dress threatened him saying “give your authorization” and the two continued with a battle of the eyes. But when Hero Jaejoong, who transformed into an actor through this drama and is playing Cha Muwon, appeared on the scene looking splendid in a suit, Choi Kanghee assumed a pose as if nothing had happened and cause Ji Sung to feel dumbfounded.

The production team was confident: “For Protect the Boss, Choi Kanghee learned martial arts for a month. Ji Sung, to (get in role to) play a comical character for the first time, he is joking around not only during the Title filming but also during ordinary times and is thus making the atmosphere friendly and warm. Also, in the drama, we will have the popular artist Hero Jaejoong, who has now (also) become an actor, and Wang Jihye and others unfold cheerful, refreshing, and invigorating episodes and so coolly blow the (hot) summer away.”

On the other hand, the Teaser of Boss that will have Ji Sung who has transformed into a punk second generation chaebol, Choi Kanghee displaying the best of martial arts, and Hero Jaejoong splendidly attired in a suit, will air starting in the middle of July and is planned to capture the viewers’ eyes. Ji Sung, Choi Kanghee, Hero Jaejoong, Wang Jihye, Park Youngku, Cha Hwayeon, Kim Chung and others will appear and the drama will air starting August 3rd, 9:55pm.

SBS Entertainment News

Source

Translation Credit

JYJ3

Pics of JJ

334891331.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1309499731&Signature=53OCs3uA0tDzO1GXO86%2BymIVqS4%3D

Img0402_20110701133612_1.jpg

Guest trigg

oh...

thanks so much @ trigg   :w00t:

Your welcome dear. ^_^ Now, I'm looking for SBS official twitter of Protect The Boss. They always open up a twitter account for new series. Like SBS_49Days, SBS_CityHunter. So if they have a new news or something like that can be learned immediately.

Guest flying_monkey

Whoa, I have to say that these images suprised me xD I was expecting something wayyyyyyyy different from the info and everything, so am pleasantly suprised now ^___^ thank you for sharing the pictures =D

Writers-nim please deliver okay <3

Ji sung looks different, it's refreshing =D jaejoongie looks good but tired (I hope oppa is not stressing himself ><), ckh's hair though... no pictures of wang ji hye yet?

Archived