What is your MUST read Manga of ALL time?

_RaiN_

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest supernovah

Too had to choose from hundreds of manga... but mine were and definitely

ONE PIECE
BLEACH
RAVE
NARUTO
KUNGFU BOY
SLAM DUNK
ONE OUTS
D-Gray Man

• 2 weeks later...

-tokyo crazy paradise
-rurouni kenshin
-one piece
-prince of tennis
-initial d
-nodame cantabile
-attack on titan
-love monster (shojo)
-liar game
-death note
-bleach
-basara
-red river

graphic novels
-12 kingdoms
-ghost hunt

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ReplayMVP

I actually recently finished a manga called "Oyasumi Pun-Pun" and I really enjoyed the plot. It was really trippy but so rich in its narrative! I definitely recommend it for people int psychological, mature, slice of life manga. Definitely, definitely worth the read.

Bokura Ga Ita. I swear I tried to even not take it out of my shelf, cuz whenever I did, I always ended up reading all 16 books again; didn't matter if I had other more important stuff going on. and boy how many times have I ever done that?

• 8 months later...
Guest _xxcherylxx_

1) Tokyo Ghoul (in my opinion, nothing can beat it omg the suspense! It deserves way more hype)2) Blue Exorcist (plot's a little messy but better as compared to other mangas, the anime differs from the manga)3) Soul Eater (the drawing in the beginning sucks tho, anime's ending is different from the manga)4) Tsubasa (ONLY the manga! The anime is really sucky. For all those peeps that love romance and magic, this is the one)5) Fullmetal Alchemist (wowowow! The plot was done really well!)

Archived