What is your MUST read Manga of ALL time?

_RaiN_

Guest xFloOwuffBB

I've got to say Bokura Ga Ita. It's seriously a really great manga/anime.. http://myanimelist.net/anime/1222/Bokura_ga_Ita
It used to be my top favorite Shoujo. Now that it's over, I've got to find a new one. >.< But so far that's the story I think of when I think of shoujo that hits the heart strings.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Zanmato1430290832

My "best of the bests" manga is Death Note :) Its storyline was written very well and it shows clearly that you can be evil if you're killing bad people because you want to "clear" the world from evil... I love Bleahc too because of this whole Shinigami setting :)

Guest locke06

Toriko: Love the innovative idea and food.
One Piece: Love the Straw Hat gang.
Clover by Clamp: A tragic love story.
Kindaichi: Fantastic mystery.
Pet Shop of Horror: Twisted...but shows human nature.
Full Metal Alchemist: Don't mess with life.
Claymore: Pack full of action and adventure.
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro: Funny, crazy, and full of mystery.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are pretty much my top 20 manga

Vagabond, Eyeshield 21, Solanin, The Breaker, Blade of the Immortal, Beck, Battle Angel Alita, One Piece, Great Teacher Onizuka, Sanctuary, Berserk, Eden - It´s an endless World, Akumetsu, Kokou No Hito, Monster, Noblesse, Planetes, Fullmetal Alchemist, 20th Century Boys, Otoyomegatari.

My top mangas in no particular order are:

• [*]
Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino (It starts getting confusing at later on in the series... like really confusing)
[*]Beast Master by  Kyousuke Motomi
[*]Meru Puri by  Kyousuke Motomi
[*]Skip Beat by Yoshiki Nakamura
[*]Tokyo Crazy Paradise by Yoshiki Nakamura
[*]Kanata Kara by Kyoko Hikawa
[*]Red River by Chie Shinohara
[*]Keishichou Tokuhanka 007 by Kaji Eri
[*]Gakuen Alice by Tachibana Higuchi[*]Ouran High Shool Host Club by Bisco HatoriHana to Akuma by Hisamu Oto (I bawled my eyes out like BAWLED)Black Bird by  Kanoko SakurakojiDengeki Daisy by Kyousuke Motomi

• 2 weeks later...

Archived