• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vitapohan

Wow ,:w00t:

it's already 9th June...

I hope it's not too late to submit the video.:vicx::vicx:

Please watch my video, and if you like it please click the like button. Hehehehe...

2NE1 NOLJA!!:wub::wub::wub:

and congratulation for the 21 finalist in first screening. I hope 2ne1 will watch my video too and choose my video. heheheh:D

THIS IS MY ENTRY

Guest nailan34

Can we still enter? I heard they picked the finalists..

)): I was planning on joining with my friend but y friend is having a hard pronouncing so I was just either gonna wait for her or make my own.. The thing is a lot of people are so creative and the only i can do is sing!!

Someone please tell me if we can still participate.. Good luck to you all!

Guest cybele

Please watch our English/Tagalog/Korean entry for the 2ne1 LONELY cover contest featuring CLAY ART!

We hope you appreciate the effort in making this video.

Hope you LIKE it.

THANKS!

Please share our LOVE for 2NE1!!! We'd love to hear your feedback. blush.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2XmqQvYdww

2NE1 LONELY COVER CONTEST by DEMOTED ANGELS

Guest LynnTran

OMG i'm so excited :D my friends n i just finished shooting our video today. just gotta put it together then we can enter. :) though...our video looks kinda happy..XD

Hello, everyone! This is my entry to the contest - I did everything on this video, basically everything except the melody, the slideshow pictures and some of the English lyrics (which are partially derived from the original song) are completely original.

This is sung in the perspective of the guy to whom the original song is addressed to, so basically the guy getting broken up with. To apologise, he's written a song in response to what the girl said to him, and planned an event to sing it to her with an orchestra at an empty arena. The arrangement, movie, vocals and piano are all done by me - it took a lot of work, so please check it out!

2NE1 LONELY COVER CONTEST - Lonely: His Response

Also, please visit the soompi thread for my cover here! Thanks!

Archived