Exclusive 2NE1 Lonely Cover Contest Discussion Thread

melkimx

Guest amyah

First question: We can still enter right? YG didn't change the date? It is suppose to be due June 21st.

Second: Why is there a voting poll? I thought the 2NE1 members were choosing the winners themselves. It is clearly stated "2NE1 will be screening your videos and choose the winner of Lonely Cover". Not "2NE1 will be screening the video then put it up for the public to determine the winner." I'm confuse. Can someone get a word from YG? I know he's such a troll sometimes but for this contest please keep your word YG!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheyennekpop

MY 2NE1 R&B LONELY COVER

This is my video. This is as creative as I could get. I changed  the storyline, the lyrics,  the language, the instrumental track…etc.  This video is for anyone  who feels like they’re going through something  alone. Well you’re not!  I’ve been there done that, and trust me, it  gets better. We all have  problems, and believe it or not, there will  always be someone there to  listen. Don’t feel lonely. You are  beautiful. I believe 2ne1 represents strength, confidence and girl  power~ Even if I  don’t win, I hope that people will see this video and  feel empowered,  and know that they are not alone. Big thanks to my  wonderful Tumblr followers who volunteered to be a  cameo! =] I hope you  get some chuckles but can also relate to the  message~ I hope you will  all root for me. :3

Guest dblimey

I want to ask a question, can we have multiple entries. there's this guy who's on top 21 and two of his videos got chosen as top 21.

Guest MokoChamallow

HUH? Please answer the questions up there.. I don't understand. Me and my friends trained really hard for this contest really, and we thought the end date was on June 21st. :(

What is this thing again? :/

And when is the real dead-line please?

Guest Kellz

what do they mean by "second screening winners"?!??!?!? does that mean there is another chance for us to win the tour AND the concert tickets? PLEASE ANSWER SOOMPI. IM DYING HERE.

Yup. The contest is still open til the 21st of June. :D which is the 2nd screening.

so do submit your videos ^^

Guest Cash

should we make another video for 2nd screening ?

i'm just so confused from the beginning of this contest -.-

I would..there's a guy that got 2 videos in the top 21 (LUCKY >_>), and the contest is lasting for a a long while, so you'll have plenty of time. I'm submitting another video as well ^^

Guest -MinaMelody-

Well I have a question , I didn't understand fully what's happening (sorry for my weird english >_< It's not my first language). Is the contest still open right? Because I spend a whole week just drawing the story board, and this week I'm filming, I'm putting much effort in this:blush:  but today I saw that poll in fb, and now I'm confused :wacko: I still can submit my video when it's done?

Thank yo so much in advance! ^^

Guest loveairisu

okay.. i don't know what's going on either BUT i put in some hard work to finish this video so I still want to share it even if it means that I won't get anything out of it. I hope you guys leave good comments and enjoy it (:

my 2NE1 entry

spread it for me (:

Guest Sand21

People doesn't know how to read. :rolleyes:

Keep participate and be the 2nd screening winners.

unledsc.png

There will be a second batch of screening winners so keep on joining.

The voting will start on June 22. So I gues before June 22 the 2nd batch of screening winners has been announced already.

Guest MokoChamallow

People doesn't know how to read.  :rolleyes:

Keep participate and be the 2nd screening winners.

*quoted image*

There will be a second batch of screening winners so keep on joining.

The voting will start on June 22. So I gues before June 22 the 2nd batch of screening winners has been announced already.

I saw it, but I was asking 'til they didn't said that there would be a 1st and a 2nd screening, and same goes for the way the winner will be picked with only 30% of 2NE1 choice.

So on my side, I'm asking because I'm affraid to discover there are other "surprises", and me and my friends can't record our video right now because of exams and else. And we worked so hard that I don't want to see on June 15th on 2NE1's official fanpage: "thanks y'all for participating! You guys are awesome, we'll open the votes on the 22nd" "Okay' thank you very much, that's cool, we thought we had til the 21th." :(

So yes I'm wondering if the 21st is the real date or not. :/

Guest cheyennekpop

MY 2NE1 R&B LONELY COVER

This is my video. This is as creative as I could get. I changed  the storyline, the lyrics,  the language, the instrumental track…etc.  This video is for anyone  who feels like they’re going through something  alone. Well you’re not!  I’ve been there done that, and trust me, it  gets better. We all have  problems, and believe it or not, there will  always be someone there to  listen. Don’t feel lonely. You are  beautiful. I believe 2ne1 represents strength, confidence and girl  power~ Even if I  don’t win, I hope that people will see this video and  feel empowered,  and know that they are not alone. Big thanks to my  wonderful Tumblr followers who volunteered to be a  cameo! =] I hope you  get some chuckles but can also relate to the  message~ I hope you will  all root for me. :3

Guest xoxlilyluvsuxox

Wait, I'm confused, so they chose 21 finalists already? So does that mean it's too late to enter? because i thought they said the deadline was june 22?

Archived