Exclusive 2NE1 Lonely Cover Contest Discussion Thread

melkimx

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EnVogue

so since nobody has answered this question yet...

its okay if I record my own mv+a singin cover right?

or is a MV enough?

and can we enter the contest with 2 different groups?

Guest MikiChan363

hiiiiii

well I have a big question may sound stupid and / or trick:sweatingbullets: but I will not rest until you leave the doubt :blink:...:unsure:... mmm I want to participate but I'm a minor i must be 18? ... and I have to have a passport or visa ...????? please answer me someone ... :D....blush.gif''...

Guest cheyennekpop

MY 2NE1 R&B LONELY COVER

This is my video. This is as creative as I could get. I changed  the storyline, the lyrics,  the language, the instrumental track…etc.  This video is for anyone  who feels like they’re going through something  alone. Well you’re not!  I’ve been there done that, and trust me, it  gets better. We all have  problems, and believe it or not, there will  always be someone there to  listen. Don’t feel lonely. You are  beautiful. I believe 2ne1 represents strength, confidence and girl  power~ Even if I  don’t win, I hope that people will see this video and  feel empowered,  and know that they are not alone. Big thanks to my  wonderful Tumblr followers who volunteered to be a  cameo! =] I hope you  get some chuckles but can also relate to the  message~ I hope you will  all root for me. :3

Guest Teej

I'm sorry if I overlooked the answer to this question, but are we allowed to have more than one entry? mellow.gif

Guest HausEntertainment

MY SUBMISSION

so that's my submission but guys, my post won't show up on the comments cause i accidently deleted my first post so i decided to post another one, but now my comments wont show up and would only show up on my own account :S did i get banned or something

Guest swaytothemusic44

Wow this is awesome! Thank you to 2NE1 for holding this contest~~ This is bringing so many people together and showcasing the best of everyone's talent to the world! *^^*

Anyways...here is my friend's and my entry..

for brokenhearted people everywhere </3

Hope you enjoy~

2NE1 Hwaiting!! *^^* <3 <3

~~JQph34r.gif

Guest Kellz

Hope this answers some of the questions. :D

First of all, what they meant by COVER is you are FREE to do whatever you want as long as it sticks to the LONELY theme.

U can sing, dance or maybe just do a cover of the MV *which i mean u can just use the original song and direct a short movie or MV for it*

It's all up to you and your creativity. :D

underage?

I think the rules that u usually will get is "get permission from your parents first" rule :)

Individual or team?

Individual mean you cover it alone as in singing as a soloist etc etc

as for team... it's either you act, sing or dance with several bunch of people for the cover.

Can I sing LONELY in any other language?

e.g Lonely (English Cover)?

possibly YES cuz it is still a cover of the song :D

Can I join this?

Basically, as long as you are living on the same planet, yes.. you can join XD

Hope that helps. :D

Good luck everyone...

I'm still thinking what to do though for my cover.. kkkk

Hwaiting!! :D

Archived