Exclusive 2NE1 Lonely Cover Contest Discussion Thread

melkimx

Guest afja

oo god, i think i'm slowly feeling the competitiveness in my blood being sucked out by everyone

T.T in deep sadness

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GewA_Yang

Please Watch, Subscribe, Comment, Rate, and Support my Group Named AMBI-G by Watching this Cover of 2NE1 - Lonely Contest!!! thank you all!!!!!!!!

Guest Leni1430265175

this is a really hard contest considering all the talent that we're up against.. cause i suck at pretty much.. everything haha :D .. but good luck to everyone! I'll post up my vid soon =) peace.love.laugh.dance.

Guest deniselovesing

Hi~everyone ^^  I am Denise

Please check out my cover 

Link~~~

I made an arrangement :)

Sorry ~but it's just short part

Hope u like it !

Guest Helissia

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I am NOT the best singer and I made a cover video of me singing when I didn't have to???? OMG, the embarassment! blush.gif Although please check it out and tell me if I need to redo the vocals (as I am out of tune ALOT!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzEjoC1SfY0 Tell me if I should do another video instead as I do have another idea ^^

Guest kpopgogogo

Hey guys,

i arranged the song as well. feel free to check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWreXgK2OxY&

you might want to take a look my other vids as well :P

ive actually been lurking around soompi for quite some time, so this was a good opportunity to actually create a account. i might even start participing actively :P

thanks

Guest Helissia

I already submitted a video, but I'm not sure about it. Can I remove it and resubmit with something else. And to just clarify, I DON'T have be singing in it? 

Guest divinexoath

Does anyone know if "airline tickets" covers going TO South Korea and coming BACK from there???

Guest JKLAcoustics

Hi! Here is our entry for the contest. We did everything from the music to the (cheesy) MV lol. Hope you like it! 

LONELY COVER LINK

comments and like are very much appreciated :) enjoy~

Guest cheyennekpop

The problem with these entries is that people are totally ignoring the "creativity" part of the rules. But okay.

Archived