Exclusive 2NE1 Lonely Cover Contest Discussion Thread

melkimx

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itsmoyo

This is my groups entry. We worked really hard on this, and we used to whole contest length to do it. We havent been animating for a long time, so excuse our many flaws and please watch and support our video. Thanks everyone.

Guest erielzon12

This is our English Cover and Music Video of 2NE1's "Lonely", filmed in sunny Orlando, Florida, USA. We all know that this entry is late, but we thought we'd still put it in... We had so much fun (and stress) while making it, but we worked hard to make sure that the English lyrics closely reflect the true message of "Lonely" while making a coherent translation that stands alone as a great Engish song.

The girls in this video are very different from each other, but we are all huge fas of 2NE1. It is our hope that other fans would enjoy it and that 2NE1 will be able to watch. Thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgnJ1cmesWE

Guest AmazonCrest

Only just uploaded this today! Found out about the contest less than two weeks ago, and since then I've been working pretty hard to meet the deadline! This is my music video and song cover. Watch for a sort of 'surprise' at the end! ;) I really hope it isn't too late!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbG8l7H0it8

Guest student1363

we are blackjacks from IRAN.

It's so simple but I really worked on storyline and try to say something different.

Guest resanity

Aaah I'm so so so late with this... everything took longer than I thought...

but here it finally is, my Finnish cover!

Sadly I have no experience in editing videos and I would have loved to make something more interesting but oh well...

I'm still pretty happy with the result : )

Guest Allys_Sinclair

^^; my entry~

please watch and like if you like it^^

just the video cover, my vocal cover wouldn't upload TT^TT i hope that doesnt affect my chances!

THANK YOU!:sweatingbullets:

2NE1 FIGHTING!

Archived