Exclusive 2NE1 Lonely Cover Contest Discussion Thread

melkimx

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tocki

[2NE1 Lonely Cover Contest] HIP HOP NEWSTYLE DANCE pls like?

oii. does dat mean that all videos so far have no chance to get a 2nd screening spot?

wow.. i like some of the videos a lot (especially the saxophone guy :D:D he's awesome) but.. i don't get why one guy got 2 spots. :/

anyway, since YG doesn't tell us anything, could sumone help me get this whole contzest thing? with screening and voting and stuff @__@what voting poll do they mean?!

Guest glinapooh24

Click HERE to check out my cover!!!!!!!

Hey! I'm from Malaysia! please support me!!! =D

For this cover right, I used handphone to record my voice and webcam to record the video(record the both at the same time).....=D

i translated the lyrics to English and try to slow down the tempo to add in the different feel from the 2NE1's original version. Hope u guys like it!!!! =D w00t.gif

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Guest sjaikb

[2NE1 Global Event Contest Notice]

Hello everyone~!! The contest is NOT over yet!! 2NE1 is keep watching your videos to select more nominees for voting, so what are you waiting for?! Create videos and titled [2NE1 LONELY COVER CONTEST] when you upload on YouTube. Attach your link on this notice to share with everyone! The voting will start on June 22nd. Who knows? you will be the one invited to 2NE1’s concert!!!

Source: 2NE1's Facebook

Guest pujashera

my "lonely" cover attempt

hey guys, please check out my cover for this contest! 

i tried a different approach by dressing up as members with hairstyles and clothing...

it's not my best stuff but i tried!!

thanks and please do share and rate!! 

2NE1 FIGHTING ^^

Guest pujashera

Hey guys ^^ 

Please check out my cover attempt to 2NE1's Lonely. I tried a different approach to dress up as each member with similar hairstyles and outfits ~ 

Please do share with friends and let me know what you think....

I've never edited anything so this was a challenge, hopefully someone sees it! 

THANKS!! 2NE1 FIGHTING 

"LONELY" COVER!

Archived