♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

G-Dragon Begins Filming New MV Today, Aims for August Comeback
Big Bang’s G-Dragon has started filming a new music video for his upcoming new single, local media Star News reported in an exclusive report.

According to Star News, multiple sources have told them G-Dragon is currently filming his new music video in a studio just outside of Seoul. Starting from today, G-Dragon is expected to film several scenes not just for his new title track, but for other tracks as well, just like he did for his previous solo album.

The report added G-Dragon is shooting for a comeback on August 18, the same day as his 24th birthday.

This album would mark G-Dragon’s second solo album, following his debut solo album “Heartbreaker” in 2009. It was the highest-selling solo album in Korea back then.

Meanwhile, YG Entertainment declined to comment on this matter, and no official word has come out regarding G-Dragon’s new album.

Credit: Soompi

GD and TOP for SOUL by Ludacris 
BIGBANG SPECIAL EDITION
tumblr_m8h6nu2il91qb2yato1_1280.jpgtumblr_m8h6p0Ot8h1qb2yato1_1280.jpgtumblr_m8h6p0Ot8h1qb2yato2_1280.jpg
Sources: SBL_Korea@twitter l SOUL by Ludacris Korea's Facebook

Seungri featured in various Japanese magazines
Nikkei Health and Thank You! Magazine:tumblr_m8hhwdpnmk1qb2yato4_1280.jpg

Choa Magazine:tumblr_m8hhwdpnmk1qb2yato5_1280.jpg
Blenda Magazine:tumblr_m8hhwdpnmk1qb2yato1_1280.jpg
Women Seven Magazine:tumblr_m8hhwdpnmk1qb2yato2_1280.jpg
Signed polaroid for the next issue of Good Rocks Magazine:tumblr_m8hhwdpnmk1qb2yato3_500.jpg
Sources: Ameblo.jp/bb-ganba, Viholijp @ Twitter, Hirosukerocks @ TwitterTaken from: BBU

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO} "The Alumni" Set Visit + T.O.P's Mini Fan Meeting for fans in Japan ::

top-the-alumni-fan-meeting-120809.jpg

Update from Big Bang's Japanese Website:

BIGBANG’s T.O.P comeback movie ‘The Alumni’ filming visit tour in Seoul

Tour Dates: September 21, 2012 (Friday) ~ 23 (Sunday).

Schedule:
September 21 - Fly to Seoul from Japan.
September 22 - Visit filming of ‘The Alumni’ / Join T.O.P’s mini fan meeting.
September 23 - Fly back to Japan.

Tour points:
- You’ll be able to watch the filiming.
- You’ll be able to join T.O.P’s mini fan meeting.
- Handshake with T.O.P
- Picture with T.O.P on the filming set. (One picture)
- Goods signed by T.O.P. (To everyone)

More info in Japanese here.

Translation by truelovewontlie / ReinaSuetsugu / Shared via @bigbangupdates / Credit : BBU

Guest samosvetleee

{TWITTER} G-Dragon's '' I can subtly hear the sounds,subtly '' photo update (100812) ::
tumblr_m8i2dqanOw1qzjb8ko1_1280.jpg
@IBGDRGN“ : I can subtly hear the sounds, subtly. “

Translated by:  @big_seunghyun / Shared via ygfamily@tumblr

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS} G-Dragon teases fans with a photo from the set of his MV shoot ::

20120809_gdragon_1.jpeg

Big Bang‘s G-Dragon who is due to release his new solo album very soon has continuously teased fans via his Twitter page with several hints about the new release.

Most recently, the singer who was reported to be focusing on filming multiple music videos for the new album once again turned to his Twitter to write, “Little by little, I’m starting to hear the sounds, little by little.

With the tweet, the singer also shared a photo of what looked to be a monitor on the set of his MV shoot, featuring a live tiger. G-Dragon is known to be a dynamic artist that challenges convention, and the tiger further raised expectations and left fans curious as to what kinds of ‘sounds’ G-Dragon was referring to.

20120809_gdragontiger-600x448.jpg

Source & Image: G-Dragon‘s Twitter / Shared via @allkpop

Guest MKHnic

Hi guys! I have a copy of the Harper's Bazaar with G-Dragon in it to giveaway on my blog.

http://www.mykoreanhusband.com/g-dragon-giveaway-harpers-bazaar/

This is why I was so happy Ji got a twitter! I knew he wouldn't be able to resist teasing us. Why a tiger though? ^^ the possibilities are endless as to what it means, but I already know it'll come out amazing!

Nice set photos from Alumni filming, Tabi looks great in his uniform :x
There's so many fanmeets lately. JVIPs are lucky to have all these opportunities to meet them.

120808 Seung-chan's Diary: Seung-chan's Summer Holiday
seungchan-summer-holiday-120808-2.jpg
Seung chan’s Summer Holiday

..My company.. gave me a holiday.
Long live Avex!
Long live YG Japan!

So, here I am in Shirahama! And there is a marina here! I’m with a friend and we played a lot! I rode a boat, a jet coaster and it’s all private, so that was great.

seungchan-summer-holiday-120808.jpg
I had barbecue for dinner! This is totally the best!!
Today I really had fun so I’ll be in high spirits starting tomorrow! Let’s do our best!!!

Translation by Marthapido / @marthapido
Credits: Chikachica415 @ Ameblo via DCVI (Photos)

I know this is late but I finally got my "Still Alive" Special Edition album!! I'M SO GLAD I WAITED (and not dl the album illegally LOL). It' sooo beautiful, I love it! My brother also bought me the lightstick, it's freakin gorgeous!
I just wanted to share my happiness lol. 

IMG_7680.jpgIMG_7679.jpgIMG_7671.jpgIMG_7677.jpgIMG_7644.jpgIt's not the TOP version, but it's okay.. I still love it!IMG_7681.jpg
:) 

x__nga said: I know this is late but I finally got my "Still Alive" Special Edition album!! I'M SO GLAD I WAITED (and not dl the album illegally LOL). It' sooo beautiful, I love it! My brother also bought me the lightstick, it's freakin gorgeous!
I just wanted to share my happiness lol. 

IMG_7680.jpgIMG_7679.jpgIMG_7671.jpgIMG_7677.jpgIMG_7644.jpgIt's not the TOP version, but it's okay.. I still love it!IMG_7681.jpg
:) 

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTO} Photographer Lesie Kee poses with Bigbang &Ryan Chan  (100812) ::
BBleslie20120811_001.jpg

"@IBGDRGN @Realtaeyang @nootak hey SOL & G-DRAGON BIGBANG meets LESLIE KEE & RYAN CHAN ! Let's shoot again soon!"

Source: @LeslieKeeSuper via bigbangupdates.com