♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

120806 Seung-chan's Diary: Seung-chan, the Dark Knight
Recently, I've been traveling back and forth to many countries just like Batman and it's really cool! I'm working really hard.
seung-chan-diary-dark-knight-2.jpg
Today's guest for Sakigake Music Ranking show is Flo Rida from America!!! So awesome^__^ I'm really happy that a big guest like him came to Seung-chan's show. It was my first time doing an outdoor shoot and it was raining, but Flo Rida tried his best
seung-chan-diary-dark-knight-1.jpg
Our languages are different but it was okay! We had fun T__T But I have no choice, I have to learn English... After this, other famous artists like Flo will probably come too. I have to work harder! Let's do our best!
Also, it's been decided that Seung-chan will hold a fan event! Nice.. This is a first in my life! Although I'm alone, I'm sure fans in Korea will get mad. They'll get jealous.. I feel sorry T__T It can't be helped, don't have time, I'm sorry. (rhyming in Japanese)
It feels like I have girlfriends both in Japan and Korea. I'm such a playboy (Laugh) But I can't do anything!!! Since, it has been decided already, I'll work hard! I'll prepare so it will be a fun event! Please look forward to it!
I'm going eat Yakiniku (grilled/barbecue meat)! Have to focus so bye bye!!!

seung-chan-diary-dark-knight-3.jpg

Translation by Marthapido
Source: Chikachica415 @ Ameblo via DCVI

Taken from: BBU

Guest Areum20

For those of you who will be attending the LA concert of Big Bang Alive tour on November 3rd, I was wondering if you would like to join in on singing Happy Birthday to T.O.P. a group wants to sing Happy Birthday in English but afterwards sing Happy birthday in Korean. Comment on here and let me know if your interested or like the idea please please. ^^

ca67733d3bea3284_top_cosmopolitan.jpg

Loving shirtless Bae! that belt buckle could not be more appropriate  :x 
I can't get over how close up all these pictures are, CVIPs are so skilled.

After meeting Flo Rida Seungri's first thought is that he has no choice but to learn English now ^^ I love how determined he is. 

G-Dragon Set to Come Back to MBC?

G-dragon
Will the viewers see G-Dragon on stage in MBC? G-Dragon’s possible appearance in MBC is slowly gaining more credibility as Yang Hyun Suk, the CEO of the YG Entertainment, reportedly met with the management of the MBC’s entertainment division.

YG’s idol groups like 2NE1 and Big Bang were confined to SBS ‘Inkigayo’ when it came to their appearance in mainstream TV music chart programs. However, the recent appointment of Song Seung-jong, a man well-versed in TV music programs, to the post of the deputy director of the entertainment division, has given more credibility to the claims of YG’s return to the MBC.

G-Dragon, the leader of Big Bang, is set to come back with a solo album within this month, so his appearance in TV music programs are a highly anticipated affair. Big Bang, currently on their world tour, has taken to the Mainland China with high anticipation and approval of the local fans.

YG is known for their avoidance of their participation in TV music programs. Specifically, they have been expressing their distaste in the rankings given by these programs, and have stood by their conviction to only appear in stages where the quality of their performance is guaranteed. As a result, they have been embroiled in rumors of their resentment of specific broadcasting stations as well.

CEO Yang Hyun Suk, on the official blog of YG, has revealed last year that “the reason YG has been trying to reduce the number of appearance in TV shows is because we wish to care about our singers” and “the singers must participate in rehearsals and undergo so many preparations, just for the 3 minutes of their stage time. 2NE1, who needs to prepare for their hair and makeup, must start their preparations from 2 a.m., and if they have a schedule beforehand, they can’t even get some sleep before their performances.”

“While 2NE1 did not have much activities, like four weekly music shows, late-night music shows, commercials and photo shoots, performances, foreign activities, and radio programs, what I have seen during the past few months were their exhaustion, and their desperate wish for even an hour of sleep.”

“If YG adheres to the demands and the positions of the broadcasting companies, and strive more towards the bond with them, we will certainly have an easier life than now. However, the reason why we choose the hard way, regardless of knowing all these, is because we believe that there are promotions which is made more valuable by continuous efforts to strengthen and polish them, even with the cost of lesser numbers, than the promotions which succeed by sheer numbers.”

Source: http://koreanmovie.com/g-dragon-set-to-come-back-to-mbc/

Yang Hyun Suk criticizes the new MV pre-screening policy implemented by Korea Media Rating Board

Posted Image

CEO Yang Hyun Suk of YG Entertainment, one of the top 3 entertainment agencies in Korea, strongly criticized the new pre-screening and evaluation system implemented by the Korea Media Rating Board for all music videos and footage uploaded online.

During a phone conversation with StarNews on August 7th, Yang Hyun Suk remarked, In the early 90′s, we were often censored for coloring our hair back when I was promoting with Seotaiji & Boys. This new policy implemented by the Korea Media Rating Board reminds me of those days. I experienced ‘mental collapse’ after hearing about the news.”

Implementing a policy where Music Videos must first be screened before being uploaded online is like splashing cold water over a situation where K-Pop is properly being spread to all the corners of the world,” he continued. “Instead of trying to be of any help in further spreading K-Pop to the world, I don’t understand why they have come up with a policy that only daunts the artists and the producers.”

Every minute and every second is important when it comes to the production of the MV as well as promotions,” he continued. “We were planning on promoting G-Dragon‘s new album starting in mid-August, but it looks like we may have to rearrange our plans due to the new implementation. Psy‘s fresh and humorous “Gangnam Style” MV is going viral all over the world, but if this new policy gets implemented, we are going to have to think twice before we produce this kind of project again.”

When it comes to public broadcasts, a lot of people tune in so I can somewhat understand the broadcasting company’s already-implemented screening system when it comes to music videos,” he explained. “But when it comes to the internet, [users] select to watch the footage they want, so implementing a pre-evalutation policy for not only music videos but teasers as well is a comical situation that does not exist anywhere in the world.”

He continued, “This is just placing yet another filter in the way of K-Pop spreading across the world, and an urgent debate needs to take place in regards to the new policy.”

Starting on August 18th, all music videos and teaser videos that are produced by any entertainment company (with the exception of the making-of clips and photos) must be first deliberately screened by the Korean Media Rating Board before being uploaded onto YouTube or any other portal sites on the internet.

The Korean Media Rating Board will take anywhere from 7 to 10 days to reach a conclusion after a request for evaluation has been made, however, by law they cannot take more than 14 days. Conducting the evaluation and screening process is the Korea Media Rating Board’s 7-member Video Classification sub-committee. The Korea Media Rating Board explained that this sub-committee is comprised of members who represent all levels of society.

Request for footage evaluation can be made starting on August 13th, and if a video is found to be uploaded onto the internet without first being screened, those responsible can be subject to fines up to $17,000 or even 2 years of probation.

The Korea Media Rating Board explained that this policy was implemented in an attempt to protect the youth, but most people in the K-Pop industry are not on board with the idea.

Source & Image: StarNews via Nate l Credit: Allkpop 

Guest shinhdeplol

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -1px; "Big Bang’s G-Dragon wears special edition headphones2012080813091206542_1.jpg

Big Bang’s G-Dragon recently took a picture while wearing a set of special edition headphones.

On August 8, G-Dragon tweeted a picture of himself wearing a pair of orange headphones with the comment in English, “Soul by Ludacris “Big Bang” special edition.”

In the picture, G-Dragon is wearing the Soul by Ludacris Big Bang special edition headphones, which were released in August, like they are a pair of sunglasses.

People responded: “Is your face small or are the headphones big?” “He is really handsome.” “G-Dragon is greater than the headphones.”

Big Bang will start their Asian tour, starting in Singapore on September 28, Bangkok, Thailand on October 6 and 7, Jakarta, Indonesia on October 13, Taipei, Taiwan on October 20 and 21, Manila, the Philippines on October 24, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on October 27, and in Hong Kong on December 8.

Source: STARNEWS

Taken from: en.korea.com

Guest MKHnic

xtlover15 said: Yang Hyun Suk criticizes the new MV pre-screening policy implemented by Korea Media Rating Board

CEO Yang Hyun Suk of YG Entertainment, one of the top 3 entertainment agencies in Korea, strongly criticized the new pre-screening and evaluation system implemented by the Korea Media Rating Board for all music videos and footage uploaded online.

During a phone conversation with StarNews on August 7th, Yang Hyun Suk remarked, In the early 90′s, we were often censored for coloring our hair back when I was promoting with Seotaiji & Boys. This new policy implemented by the Korea Media Rating Board reminds me of those days. I experienced ‘mental collapse’ after hearing about the news.”

Implementing a policy where Music Videos must first be screened before being uploaded online is like splashing cold water over a situation where K-Pop is properly being spread to all the corners of the world,” he continued. “Instead of trying to be of any help in further spreading K-Pop to the world, I don’t understand why they have come up with a policy that only daunts the artists and the producers.”

Every minute and every second is important when it comes to the production of the MV as well as promotions,” he continued. “We were planning on promoting G-Dragon‘s new album starting in mid-August, but it looks like we may have to rearrange our plans due to the new implementation. Psy‘s fresh and humorous “Gangnam Style” MV is going viral all over the world, but if this new policy gets implemented, we are going to have to think twice before we produce this kind of project again.”

When it comes to public broadcasts, a lot of people tune in so I can somewhat understand the broadcasting company’s already-implemented screening system when it comes to music videos,” he explained. “But when it comes to the internet, [users] select to watch the footage they want, so implementing a pre-evalutation policy for not only music videos but teasers as well is a comical situation that does not exist anywhere in the world.”

He continued, “This is just placing yet another filter in the way of K-Pop spreading across the world, and an urgent debate needs to take place in regards to the new policy.”

Starting on August 18th, all music videos and teaser videos that are produced by any entertainment company (with the exception of the making-of clips and photos) must be first deliberately screened by the Korean Media Rating Board before being uploaded onto YouTube or any other portal sites on the internet.

The Korean Media Rating Board will take anywhere from 7 to 10 days to reach a conclusion after a request for evaluation has been made, however, by law they cannot take more than 14 days. Conducting the evaluation and screening process is the Korea Media Rating Board’s 7-member Video Classification sub-committee. The Korea Media Rating Board explained that this sub-committee is comprised of members who represent all levels of society.

Request for footage evaluation can be made starting on August 13th, and if a video is found to be uploaded onto the internet without first being screened, those responsible can be subject to fines up to $17,000 or even 2 years of probation.

The Korea Media Rating Board explained that this policy was implemented in an attempt to protect the youth, but most people in the K-Pop industry are not on board with the idea.

Source & Image: StarNews via Nate l Credit: Allkpop 

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO} Bigbang's Official FB Update :  Alive Tour in Bangkok - Change in Concert Dates (080812)  ::
safe_image.php?d=AQDsbs6fr4PpXaTS&url=ht

From Big Bang's Official Facebook Page:

"Dear Thailand VIP,
The tour date for BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR in Bangkok, Thailand has changed. Please note the following changes.

New Tour Date in Thailand: October 5-6 (Originally October 6-7)

Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience."

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTOS}  Chinese G-Dragon Fan Support via Bus Adverts for his up-coming  2nd Solo Album ::
AzwGxFHCYAE004l.jpgonlygd.jpg
With G-Dragon's 2nd Solo Album approaching , fans worldwide have been preparing projects to support and promote his comeback.

Chinese Fans from @OnlyGDBar (a GD fan forum on China's Baidu site) raised funds to buy a total of 8 Bus Adverts which will appear on Buses in Seoul.

Other planned activities from GD's fans include a Subway Ad on Seouls Metro, Food and Support for GDs staff and of course, gifts for GD himself!!

Whilst the recently announced Music Video Pre Screening Policy may delay the date of 2012's hottest Comeback, there's no doubt GD's fans are going all out to support him.

Photo Credit : as tagged Via @Mystifize 
OnlyGD via DCGD Taken from ukbigbang.com via @UKBigBang 

Please tell about this vote to your followers! BIG BANG deserve this! Hope for your help, because we are loosing!Vote for BIG BANG on the world stage at MTV EMA 2012 in Frankfurt, here:www.facebook.com/questions/10150860387281990/And leave a comment for BIG BANG, here:www.facebook.com/MTVEMA/posts/10150980669093404

Glad that YG will have more appearances on MBC now that they have a new director!
Performance wise I still prefer SBS stages more, but maybe this means MBC will have some new ideas coming out soon so I'll look forward to it. And I'll just have to trust that YG will keep his word about not overwork the artist.  

Nice Ads by CVIPs! I think we're all more than ready for this comeback to happen.
I can only imagine how much I'll sob once the date is finally revealed.