♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -1px; "Big Bang’s G-Dragon makes a money flower: “Good or bad?”20120812102003956.jpg

Big Bang’s G-Dragon recently released a picture of a flower that was made of bills and caused controversy.

On August 11, G-Dragon tweeted a picture with the comment, “Money flower is blooming.”

The picture features a flower that was made of 50,000 bills. It is known that it is not real and it was used when G-Dragon shot a music video for his solo as a prop. However, the picture caused controversy online.

People responded: “Even though it’s not real money, this is not right.” “I don’t think he knows better than this.” “It is not right to play with bills.”

Other people responded: “He is not showing off money, he just thought it’s pretty.” “It’s not real.” “What’s wrong with the people. You can still use the money.” “I think it’s fake money.”

Source: Xsportsnews

Taken from; en.korea.com

I believe he doesnt mean anything bad but someone may get the impression that he was "playing" with money, which might be offensive for other people :-(

I also think the press may even exaggerate the situation a little bit....

Guest shinhdeplol

New update from Jiyong :D
4일째...고지가보인다 http://instagr.am/p/OOH0l-tgHe/ 
4f522e78e45411e1925f22000a1c891a_7.jpg
All the props in the MV that he has been showing lately makes me sooo excited for the video. And LOL @ the tiger backpack that was posted earlier, I thought there would be a real tiger on set :))

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang’s G-Dragon is friends with actress Yoon Eun Hye

August 12, 2012 7:00 pm dkrogers

Big Bang’s G-Dragon recently showed off his close friendship with actress Yoon Eun Hye.

On August 12, Yoon asked G-Dragon through Twitter, “Are you going to return to performing soon?” Then G-Dragon answered, “Yes, soon!”

People who read those comments responded: “G-Dragon has lots of friends.” “I didn’t know the two stars know each other.” “He will return to performing soon as a solo.”

G-dragon previously drew a lot of attention by tweeting pictures of a money flower, tiger, table, and chair. He also posted a timer saying that he only has seven days left before his comeback.

Source: TV ReportShared by: chichocs @ SOOMPI

[TRANS] 120812 Seung-chan’s diary 
rir1.jpg
Today I went to see the largest fireworks festival in Japan! I made a reservation at sushi restaurant in a high-class hotel, and watched fireworks show while eating sushi! Isn’t this stylish? If you become my girlfriend, I’m sure you’ll be happy!That line is a bit annoying right~~~  I always go to this restaurant and it’s been awhile since I last came. So the owner prepared a very large tuna for me!! And then there are also big prawns! Most of costumers in the restaurant wore yukata and they looked really beautiful! But it’s really expensive T_T There’s no leisure for a poor man like me..But it can’t be help, I don’t have time, I’m sorry. All is good since the food was delicious! Let’s go again with everyone next time!
credits to @12akane02 via dcvi, pic from weibo via @untwistingTranslated by: http://marthapido.tumblr.com

Guest mijuku

I am so excited for his comeback. In the meantime, I found this awesome G-Dragon fan made vid. It's sooo good! & I love the song mix!!

Guest samosvetleee

{TWITTER} G-Dragon's “Finally ended..! I’ll be going to sleep now, everyone good night!” photo update (130812) ::
tumblr_m8nqevRHGi1qzjb8ko1_1280.jpg

@IBGDRGN: “Finally ended..! I’ll be going to sleep now, everyone good night!”

*NOTE: GD was up for 4/5 days filming MVs for different tracks in his upcoming solo album.

Translated by: kristinekwak@twitter.com / Shared via ygfamily@tumblr

[TRANS] VI’s ‘maknae’s diary’ in Josei Seven Magazine
Maknae’s Diary Volume 1
Axk2oxgCEAAzHtI.jpg

Hello! I’m Seungri from BIGBANG.

Honestly, I think BIGBANG has this cool image,to make us to be more familiar with, I’m going to work hard to do PR(public relations). But the members in Korea are really worried bout me (laugh). GD said many times ‘are you really going to be alright?’ 

it’s going to be easy to pick me up by car.

Oh, I rented a room to live alone yesterday. Went to real estate agents with my manager to look around. I thought… it’s going to be at Setagaya (residential area), but manager said ‘at least choose the city center!’ so that

So, the places to play/enjoy are quite near too. SOL also said this to me, ‘You want to stay in Japan coz you want to play right?’. yeah.. I got that feeling(to play around) 

To make sure I’m not playing around, manager made me do so many works. So I really don’t have free time. As for today, I had to do 9 works (interviews/photo shoots). Isn’t that terrible?

I can’t even do housewarming! And from my room window, I can’t see Tokyo Tower and Skytree.. Will tell more bout my room next time. please look forward!

pic credit viholic_jp@twitter

thanks to bmymbvip@twitter

[TRANS] V.I’s Maknae’s Diary Volume 2

Other members also love Japanese foods!

tumblr_m7e3scuAVs1rw19j8o1_400.jpg

Everyone, have you had your meal? For this week too, me, VI will tell you more about BIGBANG’s private life!

In Korea, the phrase “Have you eaten?” has become like a greeting, which shows that food is really important. My favorite food is gyudon (rice bowl), so among the members, we started our day with asking “Have you eatengyudon?” (laugh). But as entertainer, I have to think about my body shape, right? That’s why, every time after I ate oily foods, I’ll drink Oolong tea. Now, the fridge in my room is filled with Oolong tea and green tea’s bottles (laugh).

Whether in Korea or in Japan, when we’re doing our activity as 5, usually we’ll go out to eat together. Japanese foods are so delicious, and we really like ramen and curry! Among members, TOP is the most fussy about foods. If the food doesn’t suit his taste, he’s not going to eat it even if he’s hungry. But he really has a sweet tooth, he eats youkan(sweet bean jelly) with ice cream on top of it (laugh). He doesn’t like something that’s really spicy, but he likes sushi and wine.

GD (G-DRAGON) is thin but he eats a lot. He often eats such as steak, rice bowl, plenty of dishes, and also sweets. I’m jealous since he’s not gaining weight! SOL who has a muscular body, likes to eat grilled meat. D-LITE said he dislikes Baumkuchen and donuts (laugh)

Well, we have what we like and don’t but among us there’s no one that’s really a big eater (gluttonous)~ We’re different from the ‘MONSTER’(new song title), we’re just a normal person (laugh)

Today’s photo was taken when all 5 of us went to eat sushi after the concert last time. Honestly, my stomach was full since I already ate the catering food. But since TOP said, “Let’s go to eat”, that moment I thought “Eeh!” but then I just agreed by saying “Okay”. Then, every time they’ll say “Why don’t you eat this”, and offer me such as pink color of Otoro that looks pretty much like GD’s hairstyle, or some sweet shrimp, they made me ate a lot.

I’m forcing myself, this is some painful part of being the youngest right? (laugh)

VI’s solo photo cap: I ate spaghetti with thick sauce while recording for Nagoya TV show. On top of it, there were Nagoya’s famous food which is chicken wing,miso cutlet and fried shrimp. After the recording along with 10 staffs we ate it all

Photo at sushi restaurant’s cap: After ended the first day Alive Tour concert in Saitama Super Arena, with all members we went to sushi restaurant. We cheered “Let’s work hard tomorrow” with oolong tea

★The next issue of this series will be publish once in every two weeks

note: VI’s Maknae’s Diary is published in Josei Seven magazine

[TRANS] VI’s Maknae’s diary in Josei Seven mag Volume 3

bigbang-seungri-women-seven-120808.jpg

I went to China for the first time in life for our World Tour (Alive Galaxy Tour 2012)! What surprised me was, Chinese fans sang along with us in Korean. Wherever we go all over the world, fans are always passionate. Because of fans’ enthusiasm was so great, other than going to the concert venue, we only stayed in the hotel all the time (bitter smile) After the concert, we were strictly guided to go back to our dressing room.

As for me, it was my reunion with all members after quite awhile, but everyone said to me, ”Why are you gaining weight like that?”. They scolded me (cry). If you read from my previous update I think you will know that I went to local districts and I ate a lot of foods. So, it can’t be help… Fine then, I’ll drink more Oolong tea!

Before I started my activities in Japan, this one member was really worried about me but then, I heard nothing at all from him. It just, for ‘Sakigake Music Ranking~EIGHT’ show GD-san commented on my way of talking, he said, “It was fun”. I think maybe that was the first time he praised me this year! (laugh)

Yes! Yes! Recently, I was praised because of doing hat-trick during a futsal game. Other members are not interested in sports but I love football. My uniform number is 7, the same with Real Madrid team’s player Cristiano Ronaldo, whom I adore.

The reason why I like him, of course because he’s really good with playing football, not only that he’s skillful, also because of his technical performance… and he always dates pretty women who looks like a goddess. (laugh)

thanks to bb_ganba@ameblo via bbu (thanks Vic! XD) 

Translated by: 
http://marthapido.tumblr.com

YG Entertainment clarifies G-Dragon’s ‘money flower’ photo
g-dragon.jpg

However, YG Entertainment soon clarified the issue in a phone call, saying that the currency used was a fake. “The ‘money flower’ G-Dragon revealed is nothing more than a fake prop for use in the music video,” the agency said. “G-Dragon is currently in the middle of shooting his new music video.”

Earlier today, Big BangG-Dragon got into a slight scuffle when he posted a picture to his Twitter account depicting a bill of paper money torn and folded up into a flower, with some critics pointing out that damaging official currency could be illegal.

Source: Star News via Nate l Credit: Allkpop

Guest g180888

I don't understand why netizens criticized GD about that money flower....... It's just a property to use in the MV... Whether it's fake or real, I find it OK to fold money into things. I do it all the time. Well i think they are just butthurt that his money flower is blooming while their flower isn't.