♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest daelover

MKHnic said: awww the Gmarket stuff is so cute.

I'll be getting the Alive Making Collection for a giveaway on my blog. But first will give away the Harper's Bazaar with GD in it. Just waiting for the copies of it.

Guest MKHnic

daelover said: MKHnic said: awww the Gmarket stuff is so cute.

I'll be getting the Alive Making Collection for a giveaway on my blog. But first will give away the Harper's Bazaar with GD in it. Just waiting for the copies of it.

120801 Seungri Me2day Update

Credit: gilbakk2010@YT
일본에서 혼자생활하다보니 이렇게됐다. 나 이대로 괜찮은걸까..? tags: 괜찮아 너니까.
 I became like this after staying in Japan to long on my own. Am I okay like this..? Tag: It's fine, because it's me
Source: Seungri's Me2dayTranslated by: SexypandaVI @twitter

Guest PhuongRi

[trans] seung-chan’s diary (july 31) ①

The heat is killing Seung chan

Hot hot hot..It’s hot!

It’s really hot!!! Why is it hot like this? It’s no good right? T-T

seungchannikki310711edit.jpg

Today, I had a recording and shooting at United States of Odaiba .

Oh!!! Luffy!! It’s Luffy!! So cute(^-^)/ I took a photo with this guy!! 

seungri-seungchan-diary-part2-120801.jpg

Actually, I like Sanji more but Sanji was not there.. Can’t be help, I don’t have time, I’m sorry..

And today, I also had a shooting together with a comedian duo, HiHi. They were really kind to me! In reverse, I was the one who was fooling around. I’m sorry. After that, I appeared on SSTV MI6 to promote my regular show.

I also met Chihara Junior san for the first time and he praised me by saying this, “What’s the comedians suppose to do when you’re so funny?”. I’m happy!! I’ve worked hard! But it’s weird that the photo we took together looks like a fake (PS-ed) photo.

seungri-seungchan-diary-part1-120801.jpg

Since I had a long hours shooting outside, I think my face is getting darker. I think I’m going to use face pack and then go to sleep~ good night!

♪ United States of Odaiba is an event held by Fuji TV during summer.

♪♪ Luffy and Sanji are One Piece’s manga/anime characters

thanks to @12akane02 + chikachica415@ameblo

trans by marthapido

/Seungri updated his diary twice on 31st of July so this is the earlier one. Will post the second one after I finish translating ;)

Via: fyeahseungri@tumblr

GD is overflowing with sexiness in that backstage photo, how can he be so perfect without even trying  :x
Really love the official photos from YG! I've loved all their concepts so far this year and I can't wait to see GD's new look for his album. 

It's great to see Seungri is having so much fun in Japan! His dancing is the cutest :) 

Guest shinhdeplol

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Big Bang’s Seungri secures his own show + MC position on Japanese TV20120802_seungri_bigbang.jpg

Although he’s only started his Japanese activities just a month ago, Big Bang‘s Seungri has already secured himself his own broadcast show and MC position!

Following the conclusion of Big Bang’s Japanese tour in June, Seungri stayed behind in Japan to better show off his charms and skills to the Japanese public. Recently, YG Entertainment shared withallkpop that he had his first solo broadcast titled ‘V.I. From Big Bang‘, which first aired at 10 p.m. on August 2nd. The show is set up so that fans can vote and decide what he’ll be covering.

Not only that, but Seungri was also chosen as a special MC on Fuji TV‘s ‘Sakigake! Ongaku Banzuke Eight‘ where he interviewed Oguri ShunEXILE’AkiraTakei Emi, and more.

Representatives of YG Entertainment commented, “Japanese broadcast officials have given high remarks to Seungri’s good work ethic and drive. He’s also been studying Japanese diligently by putting up Japanese diary posts on Big Bang’s mobile fanclub, ‘BIGBANG☆WORLD’. His skills have improved to the point where he can take on MC positions with no problems.”

Seungri has also been featuring in variety shows like Yomiuri TV‘s ‘Yoshimoto Jounetsu Comedy‘ and performing the “Fantastic Baby” dance with popular gagmen.

In just a month, Seungri has already achieved so much with his solo activities and is continuing to grow and improve, thus receiving an abundance of love calls from local broadcast stations. Seungri will continue his solo and group activities through the year-end with Big Bang’s ‘Galaxy Tour Alive 2012‘.

Shared by VITALSIGN @ ALLKPOP

I'm so proud of Seungri for really taking an interest into Japanese language/culture and now he's able to host and interview a lot of famous artist/celebs who I'm sure he's admired or liked for a long time now. All his hard work from trainee till now has really paid off  :)

Guest kutecat88

I'm looking forward to seeing Alive tour in Beijing.
Alive tour is a great concert. I hope I will buy tickets ^^

Guest shinhdeplol

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -1px; "VIPs are in love with Little Big Bangtumblr_m6p117qlsw1ruikz6o1_500.jpg

The cuties forming ‘Little Big Bang’ which is composed of 5 adorable little boys as young version of the popular boy group, Big Bang, invade the lives of VIPs everywhere. They graced the cover of New Kids Magazine and made everyone fall for each of their unique charms. Enjoy browsing through their pictures below!

original.jpg

original-1.jpg

original-2.jpg

original-9.jpg

original-3.jpg

original-4.jpg

original-5.jpg

original-6.jpg

original-7.jpg

original-8.jpg

Source: Big Bang Updatesdandyboy2012|Weibo

Taken from: en.korea.com