♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest samosvetleee

{TWITTER}G-Dragon's ''Money flower 's blooming $$$'' photo update (110812) ::

Screen-Shot-2012-08-10-at-10.56.37-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2012-08-10-at-10.57.26-PM.pn

$$$$$ Money flower is blooming $$$$$

Translated by: @kristinekwak for bigbangupdates.

Source: G-Dragon's Twitter, @IBGDRGN / Shared via bigbangupdates.com Credit : BBU

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS} Filipino V.I.P.s Help Flood Victims to Celebrate Big Bang’s Anniversary and G-Dragon’s Birthday ::

66626189.jpg
Big Bang fans in the Philippines volunteered their time&services to help the victims of the recent flooding – all in the name of Big Bang and G-Dragon. 
With G-Dragon’s birthday (August 18) and Big Bang’s sixth anniversary (August 19) coming up, V.I.Ps in the Philippines decided to have a Feeding Program for flood victims who are forced to stay in evacuation centers, instead of throwing a celebratory party for the idol stars. 

The program titled, ‘GDAY and BB6 Years Outreach Program’ proved to be a success as fans helped cook food and played with the children at the evacuation centers. 

Photos were uploaded onto one V.I.P.’s Facebook page, where she described the event as “one way of showing our love for Big Bang and concerns to our fellow Filipinos.”

Awesome job, V.I.P.s!

More pictures can be found here. 

Photo Credit: Shiren Tan’s Facebook
Shared via @enewsWorld /  Credit : enewsworld.com 

Guest shinhdeplol

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -1px; "Big Bang’s Concert Tickets in Indonesia and Malaysia sold wellbigbang-alive-galaxy-tour-2012-malaysia-

Thousands of Big Bang’s fans are counting the days away before they get to meet their favourite K-Pop group this October. The tickets sold very well in both Indonesia and Malaysia.

All the tickets are sold out in just 30 minutes when its counter was open last June in Indonesia. In the meanwhile, 3,500 fans queue up at the ticket counter as soon as it opened at Fahreinheit88 on Bukit Bintang (Star Hill) road, Kuala Lumpur on 28 July. It was reported that 95% of the tickets out of 12,000 seats had been sold out by 6 p.m.

Big Bang’s leader, G-Dragon was deeply touched by their fans’ communities when they remind each other using Facebook and Twitter about the tickets sales.

” It was amazing to see that lots of fans in any age groups nor race queue up while helping each other out when the ticket sales was going on,” says G-Dragon.

He added ” This also proves that music is a universal language which unites people from all backgrounds. I am sure that our latest concert will be satisfying.”

So, V.I.Ps, let us all attend their concert and cheer for them, shall we?

Source: Harian Metro

Taken from: en.korea.com

Guest samosvetleee

{TWITTER} Taeyang's '' Hello World '' & '' Tonight seems more clean and clear'' updates (120812) ::

image.jpg

tweet1.jpg

"For some reason tonight seems more clean and clear...or is it just me..? :) "

tweet2.jpg

Source: @RealTaeyang
Translation: @KristineKwak / Shared via bigbangupdates.com / Credit : BBU

Guest samosvetleee

{TWITTER} G-Dragon's  “Been up 3 days straight… I’m having a mental breakdown” photo update (120812) ::
tumblr_m8lqi0l1nE1qzjb8ko1_1280.jpg

@IBGDRGN:  “Been up 3 days straight… I’m having a mental breakdown”

Translated by : @big_seunghyun / Shared via ygfamily@tumblr

Guest samosvetleee

{TWITTER} G-Dragon drops the countdown for his 2nd Solo Album via twitter (120812) ::tumblr_m8lqorhULV1qzjb8ko1_500.pngtumblr_m8lqxwxX2b1qbwgylo1_500.jpg
COUNTDOWN TO D-DAY! http://gd-fresh.com/timeCountBox.html
Source : @IBGDRGN  via ygfamily@tumblr

Guest jeshar

Hi, I may sounds stupid here but...here I go. 
I re-watching night after night show with GD&TOP last night and suddenly i miss top's white hair. and i'm planning to watch their mv in youtube (so i can spazz on the comment box lolz). but then i realize i can't find any official uploads from YGent. anyone know why? is it because the logo thingie; because it was changed due to it's similarity with the playboy logo? 
thank you~

Guest fayebb

jeshar said: Hi, I may sounds stupid here but...here I go. 
I re-watching night after night show with GD&TOP last night and suddenly i miss top's white hair. and i'm planning to watch their mv in youtube (so i can spazz on the comment box lolz). but then i realize i can't find any official uploads from YGent. anyone know why? is it because the logo thingie; because it was changed due to it's similarity with the playboy logo? 
thank you~

T.O.P, eating chicken soup in a uniform, "He shines no matter what he does"
article.jpg
TOP of Big Bang was spotted eating chicken soup in a uniform.On a certain online community, this photo was posted under the title "TOP eating on the set of his film."
In the photo TOP is seen eating chicken soup while in costume for his movie "Alumni."  He's simply sitting and eating but he has a superior aura.
Netizens commented, "How does he look so good in a uniform," "He must be tired filming in this heat," "I hope he can regain strength from eating chicken soup," and "TOP looks good no matter what."
Translated by: @kristinekwak for bigbangupdates.Source: http://news1.kr/articles/773241

[TRANS] To-san’s New Discovery 110812 (Vol.1-3)
Discovery Vol.1 So delicious!!This is the real discovery!Tahaa~~~!!daesdiary10082.jpg{Info from the staff blog update 100812}It’s actually barbecued pork roasted with a burner Discovery Vol.2Discovered! So this is Seungri’s style to MC!! 
daesdiary10082ndupdate2333.jpg
Discovery Vol.3Today is the housewife To-chan!!Yes!! I decided to buy you (or this)!!
tumblr_m8memt4qU81rprlsz.jpg
Credits @high__lite(pic) and dcdsTranslated by: http://marthapido.tumblr.com/

[TRANS] 110812 Seung-chan’s diary 

Seung-chan’s Surprise

Today I had a shooting for a prime time show, Tuesday Surprise! I ate a lot of foods with Ishizuka-san, Wentz-san and Hisamoto-san!!

The way of Ishizuka-san saying the word ‘maiu~~~’(delicious) is funny! I was surprised knowing he’s the same age as my father.. During the shooting I kept calling him ‘father’. Then he praised me by saying, “V.I, you’re funny!”. Wentz-san knows many places to play (or enjoy) and he said he’ll introduce to me. If talking about playing I won’t lose either hahahahahaha

And also Hisamoto-san said she’s still single and lonely. Then she said “VI, would you date me?” Hearing that from a super senior Hisamoto-san, my expression became like this “???????”, I’m so sorry. I already have girlfriends in Korea and Japan. I’m a bad boy.

Futari no sekai~~~Magyakuna noni~~~ ( Although we’re from the opposite world)*TOP’s part from BADBOY Japanese ver.

I want to meet TOP-kun~ (can also means “I miss TOP-kun”)

The show Tuesday Surprise is plan for 1 hour Special broadcast!

Please look forward everyone (^-^)/ After this, I’ll be on many prime time shows! That’s because I’m popular! It can’t be help, I don’t have time, I’m sorry!

credit 12akane02@twitter via dcvi

Translated by: http://marthapido.tumblr.com/