♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Nelly Furtado would like to collaborate with Big Bang’s T.O.P!20120814_TOP_1.jpeg

Famous Canadian musician Nelly Furtado is getting ready to unleash her new English album, and there’s one artist she’d like to work with in particular.

During a press conference that was recently held in Singapore, the ‘international artiste’ who is a fan of K-Pop and J-Pop talked about Psy‘s “Gangnam Style” MV that’s gone viral on the ‘net, and even admitted that she’d like to collaborate with none other than Big Bang‘s T.O.P!

She didn’t say too much, but she hinted, “We’ll see what happens. But I do foresee a collaboration of some kind with K-Pop or J-Pop. I definitely do love what they’re doing.”

A collaboration between the two artists would definitely be something fans all over the world would love to see.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/nelly-furtado-back-and-ready-to-take-on-the-world?videoId=085d6ad7-8cc5-2447-0df2-67da88423524&from=sharepermalink&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:&from=shareembed-syndication
Source & Image: xinMSNTip : kodra

Taken from: ALLKPOP.com

Guest samosvetleee

{TWITTER}  G-Dragon's heartfelt message to y'all (150812) ::
tumblr_m8r9upDHp51qzjb8ko1_500.png

@IBGDRGN: “To Y’all luv bun (Yeorubun=everyone). i miss you too, it’s really soon now really. you all have no idea whats going on right? i dont either lol. you know, surprise is the best. like bam! when you least expect it so don’t worry, just be excited and be happy while you wait for me. i’m trying to do well, see you soon”

Translated by: toptopia100@twitter//toptopia@tumblr.com Shared via ygfamly@tumblr

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS}G-Dragon sends a sweet message to his fans via Twitter ::

20120814_GD_2.jpeg

After teasing fans with multiple photos offering a glimpse into his comeback concept, Big Bang‘s G-Dragon wrote a heartfelt message to fans via his official Twitter page.

He wrote, To y’all luv. I want to see you guys too. It’ll be soon now. You guys have no idea what’s going on, huh? I don’t know either haha.

Surprises are always fun. I’ll make a surprise appearance when you guys least expect it so don’t worry and please excitedly wait for me,” he continued.It’s only because I want to do this well. Ok then, see you guys soon.”

The sweet message was met with explosive reactions from fans who are eagerly awaiting his highly anticipated solo comeback.

In related news, the singer will be celebrating his 24th birthday on August 18th.

Source & Image : G-Dragon‘s Twitter /Shared via @allkpop / Credit : akp

other version of trans ^^
120815 G-Dragon Twitter Update

tumblr_m8rp4tJKTj1qb2yato1_1280.pngTo. y'all luv. I miss you guys, too. It's coming soon. You guys are all confused about everything going on, right? Me too, hehe. You know, surprised are supposed to be fun, so don't worry because I'll appear when I catch you guys off guard. Wait for me with a fluttering heart and open mind. I'm trying to do well, too. Then, see you guys soon."
Source: IBGDRGN@twitterTranslated by: big_seunghyun@twitter

Guest MKHnic

Nelly Furtado and TOP would be awesome!

I wonder if he'll have trouble saying her name like my husband does (Koreans having trouble with the F and D). When my husband says it's like "Nelly Potato" and his english is still pretty good haha.

120814 Seung-chan's Diary: Seung-chan, the half entertainer
seungchan-surgery-transgender-120815.jpg
Seung-chan, the half-entertainer

Today, I had a recording with Tamura Atsushi-san and Kamiji Yusuke-san for their show, Gachi Gase ^_^ I always wanted to meet Atsushi-san at least once ^^ Through this recording, I have come to like him more! He's really nice (^-^)/

I first came to like Yusuke-chan after watching his movie, Drop. He's an actor and is really handsome in person! During the recording, I hugged Yusuke-san and his face turned red! Cute! I'm sorry, Yusuke-san! It can't be helped since I'm handsome, don't have time, I'm sorry. (rhymes in Japanese)

During today's recording, we talked about cosmetic surgery. For me, I don't think it's necessary to go under the knife, so everyone, please don't push yourself too hard. Since our parents tried their best to raise us, it's kind of too much to change our face.. T_T It's not good, right? (^-^)/

We also talked about newhalf (transgender) and I really respect them. There are quite a few newhalf entertainers in Japan and they're really good at talking! They're kind too! Besides, I think perhaps they're even happier than me..^^ I'll cheer for them! I respect them!

After this, I have to go somewhere with Sugi-chan! See you!!

Translated by Marthapido

Credits: 12akane02 @ Twitter (BlogEntry), weibo.com/babypandy90 (Photo)

120814 To-san's New Discovery: Volume 6

to-sans-discovery-120815.jpg

To-san's New Discovery Volume 6:
I can’t stop drooling..!!

(In the middle of studying Japanese)

Translated by Marthapido
Photo Credit: High__Lite @ Twitter

YG should contact Nelly Furtado and make this collab happen!! I think GTOP collab with Pixie Lott more than proved that he can work well with international singers. I know he's focused on acting these days, but I'm still holding onto hope he'll release a solo album one day. 

GD's message was very sweet   I think he knows how concerned everyone is over this new idiotic law so it's more of a reassurance to vips that his comeback is on the way, but he's still not sure of the timing due to all the changes. As for the surprise? I think the countdown might be for the tracklist or some other photo tease. Sadly I don't think they'll be able to get the MV out before the new requirements. 

Guest kpopchile

2012 M Countdown: From SNSD & Big Bang to Dynamic Duo & Nell

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=12427&idxType=News&trendKeyword=Big%20Bang#

120814 Seung-chan's Diary: Sugi-chan and Seung-chan's Trip
seungchan-sugichan-120815.jpg

^__^ Sugi-chan is the number 1 comedian in Japan right now! Usually, our photo taken together can't be seen in any variety show in Japan. However, for this shooting, it's a bit different~

Sugi-chan had a lot of work that morning and he looked a bit tired^^ He shouted my name, "Seung-chan!" with a loud voice and welcomed me warmly. We rented a car and headed somewhere while talking about various stuff.

Then, Sugi-chan told me how he's scared of his sudden popularity. He started at the age of 21 and after 17 years of being a comedian, he finally received popularity. He's happy about it, but at the same time scared.

Someday, the moment when my presence will disappear from all your hearts will come..

Sugi-chan and I both shouted, "BIGBANG is forever!"

seungchan-sugichan-120815-2.jpg

After that, Sugi-chan prepared grilled meat for me while I made a Korean dish, doenjang jjigae (fermented soybean paste stew). He said it was delicious!

Then, a visitor suddenly came. Who's that person? Let's meet during the broadcast^^

Translated by Marthapido

Photos from .나노 @ DCVI

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO} G-Dragon's Special 2nd Album Tweet Project,a collaboration between kvips&ivips ::
scaled.php?server=826&filename=gd2ndsolo
{!} GD ALBUM TWEET PROJECT {!}
 In collaboration w/ the KVIPs we will tweet on the midnight(12:00AM-KST) of August 20, 2012  ->"@/IBGDRGN 우리는 너를 기다려왔어 #GD2ndSOLO" from country /where the tweeting vip is frm/,
meaning "We've been waiting for you" so GD's TL will be full of same tweet just like in the BIGSHOW! ^^
It would be the first collab of the KVIPs and IVIPs! ^^ You can simply copy/paste the tweet and remove the(/)!Hope that everyone would participate on this project! ^^ Spread the word! ^^

Shared via @Luekim & @BigbangTrends Photo credit @samosvetlee

Guest g_selle

samosvetleee said: {INFO} G-Dragon's Special 2nd Album Tweet Project,a collaboration between kvips&ivips ::
{!} GD ALBUM TWEET PROJECT {!}
 In collaboration w/ the KVIPs we will tweet on the midnight(12:00AM-KST) of August 20, 2012  ->"@/IBGDRGN 우리는 너를 기다려왔어 #GD2ndSOLO" ,
meaning "We've been waiting for you" so GD's TL will be full of same tweet just like in the BIGSHOW! ^^
It would be the first collab of the KVIPs and IVIPs! ^^ You can simply copy/paste the tweet and remove the(/)!Hope that everyone would participate on this project! ^^ Spread the word! ^^

Shared via @Luekim & @BigbangTrends Photo credit @samosvetlee

Guest MKHnic

I'll be picking the winner of the giveway on my site tomorrow. http://www.mykoreanhusband.com/g-dragon-giveaway-harpers-bazaar/

Last chance to enter win the Harper's Bazaar Magazine with GD in it.

G-Dragon featured in France's L'Express
English translation of a blog article about G-Dragon on France's L'Express:

G-Dragon, Kpop has its Idol

At Boulevardier, we are fascinated with the Kpop phenomenon that is starting to radiate on large Europeans communities. We asked Claire Solery, passionate follower of Korean culture, to tell us about current star G-Dragon. Claire is the author of Out of Korea, where she shares visual and artistic observations from Korea, especially if they have a link with France. Contemporary art, photos, cinema and Kpop are her main interests. She currently is in Seoul and you can follow her tumblr “One month in Seoul” and on Twitter (Out_Of_Korea).

gdragon-lexpress-france-2-120816.jpg

On June 28th during the men's fashion week in Paris, a mini hunt happened on Twitter. Photos of G-Dragon (aka GD), leader of South Korean boy band Big Bang, attending fashion shows of Rick OwensJ. Juun and Yohji Yamamoto were posted on social networks. These attracted a handful of young girls and very young women, motivated to get a glimpse of his pink hair in Paris.

G-Dragon, whose real name Kwon Jiyong, 23, is not known to 'people' authorities and fashion experts but he has attracted the attention of a few online publications with his style. In Asia, he is one of the most famous male personalities, one of the headliners in Kpop or Korean Pop, the current worldwide purveyor of boy and girl bands that is slowly but surely penetrating the tweens market. An idol for teens who are in search of a stature in haute couture. Paris is a trophy for any respectable fashionista. Music will wait, make way for fashion.

G-Dragon is a fashionista, which is more likely to be approached as a diva in the Korean pop world. Kpop systematically establishes in each group an “idol”, backed with a concept, hair color, looks, and fits them into predetermined boxes [stereotypes]. A narrow world, where the body no longer belongs to the owner.

gdragon-lexpress-france-1-120816.jpg

G-Dragon was only 8 years old when he became a "trainee" at SM Entertainment, the largest idol agency in the kingdom of Kpop. He left at 13 to join YG Entertainment whose image promotes its artists' individualities. He was made leader of a team of 5 boys "with strong personalities," among which he is the most flamboyant. He logically becomes the group’s dynamo. He composes, writes and even released a solo album.

G-Dragon also rolls in style: partnerships between YG and creators, who have well understood the importance of positioning in an environment where idols are overexposed to the media and imitated by their fans, have granted him an opened closet to Givenchy, Balmain or Comme des Garçons. He's a brand with his own trademark. He controls his aesthetics as much as possible and refines his connections in the West.

G-Dragon was also involved in some troubles that may seem trivial to us: marijuana, controversy over his compositions, picture of a flower made with a 50,000 won bill.

His sexual ambiguity can trouble us, Europeans, for we are not accustomed to the homoerotism climate of Kpop, in a society where the stigma over homosexual celebrities is quite irreversible.

G-Dragon is not a drag, not a second Lady Gaga or a Daphne Guiness. Other idols can fall under this label, but he is the perfect embodiment of the triumphant androgyne. His cat’s eyes, his slender silhouette which naturally fits women’s clothes, and his brat voice effortlessly places him at the gender crossroads.

G-Dragon has been able to navigate in a world of restrictions to build himself an image of an icon. An idol is a work on which everything can be projected, and that sends you its light back; the perfect recipe to overheat the sexuality of young debutants. On the eve of the release of his next album on August 20, G-Dragon truly is the Kpop icon for he is full of potentials: man-woman, blond, brown, pink, individual, group member. He is at the image of Kpop, very aggressive in his visual impact, all the more forthright, protean and experimental, like Kpop itself, in a sort of glorious and eccentric adolescence.

Thanks to Ouley_Soleil @ Twitter for the translation!

Taken from: BBU

120815 To-san's New Discovery: Volume 7
to-san-discover-vol7-120815.jpg
To-san's New Discovery Volume 7:Thinking? Sleeping!? Can't see the eyes~
Translated by: 0401rurutic, Photo Credit: Kangdot-426
{ME2DAY} 120815 Seungri: What happened?
viofbb_3548633583023185124.jpg
바람을가르는자 . 승리에게 무슨일이있었던것인가…Tag: 무슨일이있었는지 여러분의 상상을 리플로 달아주세요.
The one who divides the wind. What happened to Seungri…Tag: Reply with what you all imagine happened.
Source: Seungri's Me2dayTranslated by @kristinekwak for bigbangupdates
120815 Seung-chan's Diary: My seniors...
My seniors are all so kind ^_^
Today, my senior Se7en who is from the same company as mine, came and guested for Sakigake Ongaku Banzuke. Senior Se7en is really good in singing... His personal magnetism (charisma) is no joke.
He is a senior who I always respect. He's always so kind. When something is wrong, he points it out and explains it for me. Thanks to him, I'm able to improve.
seungri-se7en-120815.jpg
Then, in the evening, I had a recording for Sekai Banzuke. I love all the members of 'Neptune' !! T.T They are the best. Nagura-san who speaks in Osaka dialect, Horiken Sensei with his weird gags, and Taizou-san's kindness. They have always been taking good care of me. The people around me are all really kind, I feel so blessed!
seungri-diary-120815.jpg
Translated by 0401rurutic @ TwitterPhotos from .나노 @ DCVI

Excited for the Alive making collection! Can't wait to see their interactions during the shoots and recordings :) 

I think the tweet project for Ji's comeback is a great idea! Hopefully he'll see it and gain a lot of strength knowing we're all still behind him. @g_selle Yup ia. I think that makes more sense! that way he'll know that fans all over the world took part.

Loving DaeRis updates! wish I could attend all their events in Japan.