Guest wintersun

soooo much eye candy!

i never knew sung yuri and lee hyori were buddies =]

they were from the same group, Fin.K.L, before :P

Guest Bradamante

<로맨스타운> 민효린, 김민준과 아찔 러브라인

맥스무비 원문 기사전송 2011-05-14 08:01

75123621.jpg

[맥스무비=박유영 기자] KBS-2TV 새 수목드라마 <로맨스타운>의 민효린이 김민준과 러브라인으로 기대를 모으고 있다.

지난 11일 첫방송된 <로맨스타운>에서 민효린의 기존에 보여줬던 청순하고 연약한 모습과는 다른 귀여우면서도 까칠한 3년차 식모 ‘정다겸’ 역으로 출연했다.

이날 방송에서는 주방에서 오프너를 찾는 주인 ‘김영희’(김민준)의 팔이 민효린의 가슴에 닿으면서 서로 멈칫하는 모습이 나와 두사람의 러브라인을 기대하게 만들었다.

이날 <로맨스타운>을 접한 시청자들은 “앙큼한 식모 민효린과 김민준의 러브라인이 기대된다.”, “민효린의 연기변신 대박이다.”라며 뜨거운 관심을 보이고 있다.

한편, <로맨스타운>은 재벌가에서 일하는 수상한 식모들의 다양한 이야기를 통해 돈과 사랑에 관한 현실을 풍자와 해학을 통해 적나라하게 풀어낸 드라마다.

사진 출처: KBS-2TV <로맨스타운> 방송화면 캡처

맥스무비 연예뉴스 제보 및 보도자료 entpress@maxmovie.com

Source: nate

Google Translation

"Romance Town> minhyorin, June, and the giddy love line

[Max movie = bakyuyoung news] KBS-2TV new drama "Romance Town> minhyorinyi of June, and Love lines is anticipated.

Last 11 days cheotbangsongdoen "romance Town> minhyorinui previously was shown in soft, pure and cute, but nothing like the other brushed three-year maid 'jeongdagyeom reprise his role was.

In the broadcast opener from the kitchen looking for the owner 'Kim Young-hee (Kim Min Joon) minhyorinui arms on your chest to touch and see each other, me pause riders looking for the love line made.

Day "romance Town> viewers who watched" The Love Line ugly maid minhyoringwa June, is expected. "," Minhyorinui acting is hit. "He is showing great interest.

Meanwhile, the "romance Town> entrepreneurs working in a variety of diner-winning story about love, real money through satire and humor to a resolved through the stark drama.

Photo Source: KBS-2TV <romance Town> Broadcast screen capture

hi!

i m just finished ep.2 and i think this drama is good (equaly with lie to me)

so i hope darksmurf team will completed the sub ,,!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i really really like the romance and the scenery, they are so beautiful :wub:

Guest LHRCN

Lee Hyori and Ock Ju Hyun visit Sung Yuri on the set of ‘Romance Town’

Recently, Lee Hyori and Ock Ju Hyun visited their fellow Fin.K.L member Sung Yuri on the set of her KBS2TV drama, ‘Romance Town‘. Reportedly, Lee Hyori ordered a food truck for Sung Yuri and the rest of the cast and crew.

Ock Ju Hyun tweeted,

“Came to cheer on ‘Romance Town’. Our leader paid for a food truck. I hope that it gave strength to Yuri and the rest of the team~ Seems like our Yuri will be receiving better treatment from now on. Wednesday/Thursday drama ‘Romance Town’ fighting!“

Lee Hyori also tweeted,

“Visited the ‘Romance Town’ set. Our maknae who has already become an adult.. fighting!“

Netizens commented, “Wow, it’s so good to see” and “Once a fairy, always a fairy! Fin.K.L jjang! It would’ve been better if Lee Jin was there too“.

Allkpop

Guest Han.Ji.Yoon

This drama looks so promising! I only watched bits and pieces of the first two eps raw, but it already seems fun! 

Can someone explain and/or translate what was happening in the preview? It looks like a new girl entered the house and Da Kyum didn't look very happy about it... xD 

Guest currysushi33

omg i am loving romance town its so good!!!....sung yuri, jung gy woon, kim min joon a solid cast and im loving sung yuri's character

and chubby jung gyu woon is adorable...i was sad to see him go...yet to see ep 2 so all i know about skinny jung gyu woon is that hes smexy

Guest currysushi33

Here's a review that I did for the first two episodes of Romance Town that I wanted to share. Hope you enjoy!

Death by trendy dramas

i really enjoyed reading your blog...hopefully you keep recapping

I just saw ep 1 so it's still early but of all the new dramas I've watched, this is the one where I'm looking forward to watching the couple fall in love. I hope it's good. Off to watch ep 2. 

Oh, the letter writing thing is so cute :D

When watching a drama, I usually have a clue where the next two episodes will go but frankly speaking, with this one, I have none. Now that she's got money, how will she reconnect with the lead and can someone kill her father already? crazy.gif

((( Episodes 01-01 )))

"Romance Town (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by the:...

~ Romance Town team @viki.com ~

ViKi Link: http://www.viki.com/channels/1823-maids

Softsubs Link: http://www.viki.com/channels/1823-maids/posts/7562-romance-town-2011-viki-softsubs?t=1305438163

The softsubs are synced to 720p-HANrel videos.

They should work for any resolution HANrel videos.

The softsub links will be in folders...

MU Folder: "The Romance Town (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=296KTU63

MF Folder: "The Romance Town (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

http://www.mediafire.com/?jbkmmz48t2ah4

The individual MU links for the softsubs...

KWTRT.E01.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GPOXWQJH ((( new )))

Guest bluenitesky

This drama is pretty refreshing, but i am curious as to why the maid doesn't keep in contact with the grandma ... And when they were talking in the car , is that her car cause how can a maid afford that ?

Hello fellow RTers!

Count me in for this drama! :)

After trying out the first episode, I was hooked and had to watch the next one. One thing I really like is that the main couple started on (rather) good terms. (Which is rather unusual.) This changed later, but there was a reason for it. Quite a good reason, so the "main-couple-on-bad-terms" relationship is not so artificial.

As blue mentioned this drama is more cynical and ironic than it was expected and I hope it will stay that way. *crossing my fingers*

Im really curious what will happen in next episodes. So far it is unpredictable...another positive thing about this drama :)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but did the "grandma" ask her to write to him in her place?  That part was such a smart way to have them inside the other's head and heart.  I expect that she helped him stay in school and become motivated to lose the pounds too.

I want her father gone too because his actions are such a drag on her existence.  He has a gambling problem and paying off loan sharks or his debts will not stop him.  She should not feel guilty by not paying...

I also hope that she does not go back to being the maid, but her father may get hold of the money since it appears that she's foolish enough not to put the money in a bank.??? I would love for her to start a catering business with her gf.

Hello! :D

i just have a question..

Is the "hyung" dude of the main guy lead the same guy as the one at the end in the cemetery??

and was he also the same guy from ep. 1 whom the girl is kissing at the club??

they look very a-like....are those 3 guys the same guy??

:blink: 

---

Also, i just gotta comment at the maids..they don't look like the normal maids, i mean they are all so beautiful and dressed nicely!! lol

i love their hairstyle and outfits! are all the maids of rich people look like them? lol

i really love the neighborhood and the mansions, i hope i can own one someday! :D

and the little kid is soooooo cuteee! i wonder who the mom is?

anyways, can't wait for ep. 3!! she won the lottery! hmm how much did she get??

Archived