[Drama 2011] Romance Town 로맨스 타운

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest show2007

I missed some parts of today's ep. from what I got to watch, there is not much development in ep 3. after watching it, I feel clueless. I have no idea how this story will go. too many things to be unfolded.

It turned out that Hwang Yong (the old rich man who bought many paintings) is the boss of the lottery company. Soon Geum gets her money and I think her dad knows about it. He goes to Gun Woo's house.

In the preview of E04, Soon Geum goes back to working for Gun Woo's family.

Thanks for the info, but I think he is not the owner of the lottery company, He is a loan shark, he gave her the $$ in an exchange of the lotto ticket.

This drama is so underrated. It has so much story and more interesting than the other rom-coms out now.

I love reading spoilers so thank you guys! keep them coming.

I wonder how the maids will react upon knowing about her winning. If she goes back to work with them, then she's a part of them. Even if she does win that on her own account; still there's still that invisible thinking that they must share good or bad fortune. The dad! just makes me furious! Why doesn't the gangsters just beat him to death so he'll finally learn. hahah i'm so mean.

I love the interactions between the main leads but i'm also shipping towards the 2nd guy. His bad boy vibe is just so hot.

I think the winning lotto is maid's it's in from her right pocket

the maid got confused with the left-right pocket then took the ticket from her left pocket :)

but then again she's the one buying it lol

there's also a scene about left-right pocket in the ep 3, when the maid bought lipsticks.

haha me too!! I really hate the dad!!

I don't know but she seems to be longing for his dad (?) I mean after all what her dad did with her money :unsure:

Does anyone know this song? I think it's Alex. But I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I don't know if the song released yet.. I think it's on Alex' soon to be released album :) track 14

14. 웃으며 안녕 (Bonus Track) (KBS '로맨스 타운‘ OST)

Guest Bradamante

'로타' 김민준, 성유리에 과감한 스킨십..남성미 '철철'

OSEN 원문 기사전송 2011-05-19 13:30

85002549.jpg

[OSEN=윤가이 기자] ‘시크렁이’(시크한 능구렁이) 김민준(김영희)이 과감한 스킨십으로 성유리의 마음 훔치기에 나섰다.

김민준은 19일 방송될 KBS 2TV 새 수목극 '로맨스 타운(극본 서숙향 연출 황의경, 김진원 제작 CJ E&M, 에넥스텔레콤)' 4회 분에서 아픈 얼굴로 걸어 나오는 성유리(노순금)의 이마를 짚어주며 “어디 아파?”라고 말하는 등 ‘두근두근 이마 터치’로 시크한 자상함을 폭발시킬 예정이다. 뿐만 아니라 무슨 영문인지 식모들 틈에서 성유리를 번쩍 들춰 안고 걸어나가는 ‘터프가이 번쩍포옹’으로 그 동안 숨겨뒀던 남성미까지 내뿜을 전망.

촬영은 지난 9일 안성의 세트장에서 진행됐다. 김민준은 여러 각도에서 촬영하느라 성유리를 몇 번이나 들었다 놨다 해야 하는 상황에서도 ‘로타 분위기 메이커’답게 적극적으로 촬영에 임해 스태프들로부터 찬사를 들었다. 또한 “무겁지 않냐”며 걱정하는 주위의 반응에도 “모든 분들이 다 아시겠지만 워낙 가벼우시다”라고 답해 매너와 체력을 동시에 인정받았다.

이미 2회 엔딩에서 순금이 142억원 로또에 당첨돼 만세 삼창을 하는 순간을 영희가 목격할 때부터 둘의 로맨스는 예고됐다. 시청자들은 “순금이 영희와 한 화면에 담기니 은근히 어울린다”, “태생부터 갑부였던 건우보다 갑자기 할아버지 유산으로 부자가 된 영희가 순금을 더 잘 이해해 줄 것 같다”라며 둘의 로맨스를 기대하고 있다.

시청자들은 주인공들의 설레는 감정을 고스란히 전해주는 연출력과 필력에 찬사를 보내며 “동화 같은 로맨틱 드라마를 만났다. 계속 반복청취 해도 웃음이 나는 대사, 최고!”, “이렇게 여자를 설레게 하는 로맨틱 코미디를 기다려왔다”, “메시지를 전하고 마음에 여운을 남기는, 동화 같은 드라마”라며 로타홀릭, 로타앓이를 자청하고 있다.

제작사 측은 “돈이 판 칠 것 같고 위선과 화려함 만이 가득할 것 같은 1번가를 들끓게 하는 건 결국 ‘사랑’이다” 며 “건우와 영희 사이에서 서로 밀고 당기는 삼각 로맨스가 펼쳐질 것이다. 식모살이, 100억 로또 등 순금의 상황은 극적이지만 그 안에서 순금이 겪는 고민은 결국 우리 모두의 그것과 같다. 뒤척이는 사랑의 병과 연애의 설렘을 오롯이 느껴 보시길 바란다”고 말했다.

한편 1, 2회 방송 후 성유리의 억척 연기와 감성적인 연출로 ‘명품 로맨스 드라마’라는 별칭을 얻으며 큰 화제를 낳은 ‘로맨스 타운’은 늘 그림자 노릇만 했던 식모들을 주인공으로 돈과 사랑에 대한 이야기를 가볍지 않은 터치로 아름답게 그려내고 있다.

KBS 2TV‘로맨스 타운’은 매주 수요일, 목요일 밤 9시 55분에 방송된다.

issue@osen.co.kr

<사진> CJ E&M, 에넥스텔레콤 제공

Source: nate

Google Translation

'Rota' June, in the drastic physical contact seongyuri .. masculinity 'subtlest'

[OSEN = Reporter Yungay] 'rung two Sikh' (a chic python) Kim Min Joon (Kim Young-hee) to the bold seongyuri physical contact went on to steal the heart.

The new KBS 2TV broadcast on the 19th of June, sumokgeuk 'romance Town (a play directed seosukhyang hwanguigyeong, Kang, Shien production CJ E & M, enekseu Telecom)' four times a minute walk out to face painful seongyuri (nosungeum) gives the forehead to point out, "Are you sick ?, "such as saying 'pit brow touch, chic to the stab wounds that are going to explode. Of the cracks as well as what to seongyuri maid walked up holding a flash deulchwo a 'tough guy flashed embrace' hidden during that time to put away exhale view masculinity.

Obvious in the last nine days of filming on the set was in progress. June, taken from different angles and a long seongyuri heard many times in situations where you need Gun 'Rota mood maker' Each actively praised the staff was ordered to shoot. Also, "Is not that heavy," he also worried about the reaction around, "know everything, but he was very light with all the people" Let 's answer has been recognized both manners and physical fitness.

2 times already in ending the lottery dangcheomdwae 14.2 billion won two gold and three cheers for the moment Alice has been a witness since the notice of both the romance. Viewers "pure gold, and a screen damgini Alice secretly becomes", "born from the rich, the rich heritage of my grandfather was a GW suddenly became more than a gold Alice seems to give a better understanding," said both are expected to romance.

Viewers tell the hero of the exciting emotions intact and the yeonchulryeok pilryeok praised the "fairy-tale romantic drama met. I can hear laughter again and metabolism, the best! "," A romantic comedy is hot this woman has to wait "," to convey the message to heart, leaving a lingering, fairytale drama, "said Rota holic, Rotary has volunteered them Perf .

Publisher said "Looks like the money seven plates Filled with hypocrisy and exaggeration, like a street is pitched to the end, 'Love is'" and "pushing and pulling each other between GW and Alice triangular romance will unfold. Diary diner, including 10 billion lottery situation is drastic, but it's pure gold in the end we all suffer in agony as it is. I love the bottle of dwicheokyineun seolremeul bosigil feel perfectly put hope, "he said.

Meanwhile, one, two week after the broadcast of the one hundred million seongyuri emotional acting and directing as a 'luxury romantic drama gave birth to a big topic, get the nickname' romance town 'character of the maid was always in the shadow noreutman a story about love and money Touch is not taken lightly, beautifully depicted.

KBS 2TV 'romance Town every Wednesday and Thursday will be broadcast at 21:00 55.

62408951.jpg

Source: nate

87555439.jpg

Source: reviewstar

95730238.jpg

Source: reviewstar

"The Greatest Love" breaks record every episode

2011/05/18

posterphoto171745.jpg

MBC drama "The Greatest Love" is on a roll breaking its own record with every episode.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, "The Greatest Love" on the 18th rated 14% which is more than 13.9% it rated on the 12th.

On this day's episode, Dok Go-jin confessed his feeling to Goo Ae-jeong. However, he is rejected and he announces that he will bother her until she takes in his confession.

Meanwhile, SBS "49 Days" rated 15.4% and stood firm on its leading place and KBS "Romance Town" rated 9.5%.

Original Source: nate

Source: hancinema

"Romance Town" Seong yoo-ri turns her life around with Lotto

2011/05/18

photo171762.jpg

Actress Seong Yoo-ri made her dream of a life change come true. This happens in KBS 2TV "Romance Town".

In the drama "Romance Town" on the 18th, Seong Yoo-ri holds 10 billion won Lotto money in her arms. The reality was that she was free from poverty and her life had turned around.

It wasn't easy for Soon-geum to hold the 10 billion won in her arms after being chased out of the 1st Street house by Gun-woo (Jeong Kyeo-woon). As she steps into the office of a loan shark Yong (Jo Seong-ha) she is suggested that she turns in the Lotto ticket. While blocking the threats from people around, the offer that she will get 500 million won more from the winning money made her decide to give it over.

Holding 10 billion won in her arms, she can't even control herself in joy. She promised to start a new life with Yong and to never step foot in 1st Street house ever again but there is a variable. Sang-hoon (Joo Jin-mo-I) questions her getting her hands on such big money even after quitting the housemaid job.

On top of everything, chasing Sang-hoon who heads for the 1st Street house, Seoon-geum runs into Gun-woo. Gun-woo starts pestering her for Choon-ja's number whom he still has a deep longing for. In the preview shown at the end of the episode, Soon-geum lives the life of a house maid once again at the end of Trophy's (Yang Jeong-ah) persistent persuasion.

Original Source: nate

Source: hancinema

Guest wintersun

BTS pics. I didn't recognize Sung Yuri at first. o.o

img0030.jpg0img_0031.jpg

img0032.jpg

img0033.jpg

img0034.jpg

credit: sagak815

=======================

Gun Woo's house

201105191001102383.jpg

201105191001103333.jpg

201105191001103521.jpg

201105191001107729.jpg

sm560201105191001103605.jpg

credit: nate

=======================

2011051907447728261.jpg

Episode 3, SPOILER He drives slowly around his home, parks his car, locks all car doors (SYR in the car with him). Then he takes out a blanket, pushes his driver seat back down and he's just relax down, covers himself with the blanket and closed his eyes. :w00t: SYR all the while looking at him, ( I ) don't know what he says at the end but SYR is stunned (brushed). (ending here) This scene somehow brings back memory when he was fat and they were together in his car. (very sweet ending scene)

In the last scene of Ep 3 in the car, Gun Woo said he likes her (as in is fond of her) and dislikes her. She questioned him about it, asking why. He said if she is curious, then seduce him. Somewhere along those lines. That's why she blushed.

Saw the preview for Ep 4, I sense possible jealousy from Gun Woo in that scene where he witnesses Young Hee carry Soon Geum.

Also cant wait for Soon Geum to return to the Kang's, need more scenes of Kang San, he is too cuteeeeee!!

Wow Sung Yuri become rich ~maybe haha~ So she looks gorgous like that :D

The trailer with Engsub (KBS World): Youtube link

Any questions about Romance Town, the Engsub episodes will air in KBSWorld, so you can find more information thru FACEBOOK

Any questions to ask Romance Town casts, type there and they'll brought to them :x *excited*

facebook link

I don't know if the song released yet.. I think it's on Alex' soon to be released album :) track 14

14. 웃으며 안녕 (Bonus Track) (KBS '로맨스 타운‘ OST)

Thanks for the information! I searched and his album will be released on 24th of may. I look forward to it!

Guest ms.ozera

omo...... yu ri looks beautiful....  and i'm so exciting with gun woo jealousy,,, it's priceless....

thanks guys for all the pics and spoilers.....  

RT fighting!!!!!!!  Soon - Woo couple FIGHTING!!!

hellllooo guys^^

may I join here?

I'm watching this drama too, and currently waiting for the subs for ep3.. LOL

well..

I'm personally like Sung Yuri, especially after HGD..

and for the male lead..

I'm actually more into Kim Min Joon~ XDD

and he's just adorable here..

i love every expressions he shows..

but JKW also seems adorable too here..

i like the way he stare at Soong-Geum, when they meet each other again.. XD

and he's jealous face at the picture posted up there..

LOL

i want more jealous scene~

and really can't wait for the subs.. >__<"

Guest lucky_moon

Romance Town OST Part 2

01 눈물이 넘쳐서 - Jessica (SNSD):

http://www.multiupload.com/NOLG3K53P2

lyrics:

눈물이 넘쳐서

조금씩 그대 곁으로 다가가요 조금씩

어느새 그대 보이는 곳 끝까지 왔네요

이렇게 바라만보다 끝나는 건 아니겠죠

오늘도 나라는 여잔 여기에 서 있는데

눈물이 넘쳐서 또 강물이 되고 또 바다가 되면 그대

내 맘을 알까요 좀더 알고 싶나요 너만 사랑하는 날

내 편이 되어서 또 한없이 웃고 또 한없이 울면 안돼요?

너무 아파도 그대만 사랑할 나니까

어쩌다 내 맘이 그댈 담은 거죠 어쩌다

온종일 같은 자리만 맴도는 날 알까요

차갑게 아주 차갑게 느껴질까 외로운 바람

얼마나 외롭게 불어 오는지 그대는 몰라요

눈물이 넘쳐서 또 강물이 되고 또 바다가 되면 그대

내 맘을 알까요 좀더 알고 싶나요 너만 사랑하는 날

너무 아파도 그대만 사랑할 나니까

그 자리에 있는 너 아무 대답 없는 널 내 가슴이 원하잖아요

널 바라보는 사랑 기다릴 순 없나요 내가 닿을 수 있게

날 사랑한다면 뒤돌아봐줘요 조금만 더 빨리 그대

흔들리기 전에 타 없어지기 전에 내 손을 잡아 줘요

너무 아파도 그대만 사랑할 나니까

credit to ananasa, reuploaded by me.

Hello!

Could somebody explain why did she change the winning ticket with loan shark money? Could it be because of the publicity she would be receiving?

Thank you for all the pictures and spoilers and little translations :) Love this drama!

wow! i'm so in love wif dis drama now..from the episode it's get me hook..the cast, the storyline, the houses, everything..the library room (kind of look like the same one in the secret garden isn't it?) mm now i'm waiting for the subbed of episode 3 n 4..can't wait to see more cuteness from dis too..love sung yuri since First Love of A Royal Prince.. :) and more since Hong Gil Dong together wif Kang Ji Hwan.

Hello!

Could somebody explain why did she change the winning ticket with loan shark money? Could it be because of the publicity she would be receiving?

Thank you for all the pictures and spoilers and little translations :) Love this drama!

Yes, I was wondering about that too after someone commented that the rich master was a loan shark.

It wasn't easy for Soon-geum to hold the 10 billion won in her arms after being chased out of the 1st Street house by Gun-woo (Jeong Kyeo-woon). As she steps into the office of a loan shark Yong (Jo Seong-ha) she is suggested that she turns in the Lotto ticket. While blocking the threats from people around, the offer that she will get 500 million won more from the winning money made her decide to give it over.

She gave up half the money to the rich guy's enterprise.  No wonder he keeps gold bars in a home safe......I understand that scene now.

How will the rectify this situation I wonder because the money is technically not all hers?  Who will she help out with their money? 

Does anyone else think there will be an affair with the loan shark guy and GW's stepmom?

Guest soulan

OMG OMG. Does Sung Yuri change totally her look after the win ? I tought she would hide her money and continue to live as a maid because she feared the "power" of money on people ..! 

I'm totally waiting to see gun woo jealous of young hee but it's good and serves him right ! he does treat soon geum a little badly right now so he needs a lesson :D Plus it give time to YH and SG scenes which I also adore !  :)!!

Yes, I was wondering about that too after someone commented that the rich master was a loan shark.

She gave up half the money to the rich guy's enterprise.  No wonder he keeps gold bars in a home safe......I understand that scene now.

How will the rectify this situation I wonder because the money is technically not all hers?  Who will she help out with their money? 

Does anyone else think there will be an affair with the loan shark guy and GW's stepmom?

I'm also wondering about the money ! Does everyone consider it not hers ? I mean .. The maids does kinda share their fate so maybe it would be nice from her to give them something but it would be EXTRA nice.. Technically .. Does anyone knows the ticket isnt HERS. They didnt choose specific numbers ? They just bought lotto ticket and she was lucky to keep the winning one for her .. But she didn't even chose it .. 

I mean it's HER ticket now.. Does the maids have a right to take it from her and ask for a share ? 

Archived