[Drama 2011] Romance Town 로맨스 타운

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Romance Town Episode 3 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

RomanceTown.png

Romance Town 1-3 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1341-romance-town-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also wondering about the money ! Does everyone consider it not hers ? I mean .. The maids does kinda share their fate so maybe it would be nice from her to give them something but it would be EXTRA nice.. Technically .. Does anyone knows the ticket isnt HERS. They didnt choose specific numbers ? They just bought lotto ticket and she was lucky to keep the winning one for her .. But she didn't even chose it .. 

I mean it's HER ticket now.. Does the maids have a right to take it from her and ask for a share ? 

She reallly has not thought about which pocket the ticket came from; I thought it came from the "maids" pocket. 

Since this is 20 episodes, and they basically have to keep everyone in the little town, I hope she comes to the other maids rescue or sth like that. I can see two of them getting kicked out or leaving the homes.  The one fighting [who has two little children], and the other one who is basically house sitting while the owners are abroad or maybe all of them.  :wacko:   It should be interesting....

When are we going to get some romance in Romance Town for our maids?

I'm sorry, but did she actually win a 10b Won lottery ticket and sold it for 500m W?  I had to look at that again because this guy made a killing in profits and she really missed out on a lot of money....millions in fact.

Guest wintersun

I enjoyed watching ep 4 even though I don't understand a single world they said lol. A lot of things happened.

- Gun Woo's parents and Kang San find Gun Woo and Soon Geum tgt in the car. Soon Geum knees down and asks to work for them again. Gun Woo objects to it but his parents totally approve of it.

- The wife and the mistress of the old president argue and conclude that he is having an affair.

- Gun Woo is late for the company's meeting and has to pay a fine to everyone there.

- Soon Geum is now working for Gun Woo's family again. Her back hurts (she falls off the stair) so she rests on Gun Woo's desk and images what will happen if she tells her friend (the one who has a daughter) and other maids about her winning the lottery.

- Gun Woo comes home and finds Soon Geum sleeping on the floor. She asks Gun Woo to give her back the money but Gun Woo doesn't have enough money because of the fine he had to pay ealier.

- Soon Geum visits her dad in the hospital and lays on the bed with him (because her back still hurts). He tells her something, she looks nervous/moved. Soon Geum calls the loan shark and cries (I think she talks about her mother there)

- Gun Woo drinks with Young Hee. Gun Woo is drunk and comes home. He gives Soon Geum that >< look when he sees her. Soon Geum comes to Gun Woo's room. He grabs her and asks her something that makes her cry. After that, she drinks alone in the dark while Gun Woo can't sleep.

- Soon Geum buys an apartment with the money she got.

- It seems like another maid (the young one with pony tails hair) won the lottery too. The maids fight over it. Young Hee comes in and is mad. He carries Soon Geum to somewhere because she is sick (she is having a fever I think). Gun Woo also sees it and he is like o.O

btw, Gun Woo is really loud, which annoys me sometimes lol

Guest drgonsang

I enjoyed watching ep 4 even though I don't understand a single world they said lol. A lot of things happened.

- Gun Woo's parents and Kang San find Gun Woo and Soon Geum tgt in the car. Soon Geum knees down and asks to work for them  again. Gun Woo objects to it but his parents totally approve of it.

- The wife and the mistress of the old president argue and conclude that he is having an affair.

- Gun Woo is late for the company's meeting and has to pay a fine to everyone there.

- Soon Geum is now working for Gun Woo's family again. Her back hurts (she falls off the stair) so she rests on Gun Woo's desk and images what will happen if she tells her friend (the one who has a daughter) and other maids about her winning the lottery.

- Gun Woo comes home and finds Soon Geum sleeping on the floor. She asks Gun Woo to give her back the money but Gun Woo doesn't have enough money because of the fine he had to pay ealier.

- Soon Geum visits her dad in the hospital and lays on the bed with him (because her back still hurts). He tells her something, she looks nervous/moved. Soon Geum calls the loan shark and cries (I think she talks about her mother there)

- Gun Woo drinks with Young Hee. Gun Woo is drunk and comes home. He gives Soon Geum that >< look when he sees her. Soon Geum comes to Gun Woo's room. He grabs her and asks her something that makes her cry. After that, she drinks alone in the dark while Gun Woo can't sleep.

- It seems like another maid (the young one with pony tails hair) won the lottery too. The maids fight over it. Young Hee comes in and is mad. He carries Soon Geum to somewhere because she is sick (she is having a fever I think). Gun Woo also sees it and he is like o.O

btw, Gyn Woo is really loud, which annoys me sometimes lol

- Gun Woo's parents and Kang San find Gun Woo and Soon Geum tgt in the car. Soon Geum knees down and asks to work for them  again. Gun Woo objects to it but his parents totally approve of it.

btw, Gyn Woo is really loud, which annoys me sometimes lol

Thanks for the spoiler wintersun.  Another lottery winner, lol.

Hmm, I wonder why SG goes reaches out to the loan shark neighbor?

I hope SG will let her friend and daughter live in her new place; dad too if he behaves.:tears:

Guest wintersun

Thanks for the spoiler wintersun.  Another lottery winner, lol.

Hmm, I wonder why SG goes reaches out to the loan shark neighbor?

I hope SG will let her friend and daughter live in her new place; dad too if he behaves.:tears:

I think she will do it. She, her friend and her daughter went to see the apartment tgt.

Thanks for the spoilers, wintersun.

Why is she back working for GW?

maybe because of Kang San?

Guest antinh85

I'm sorry, but did she actually win a 10b Won lottery ticket and sold it for 500m W?  I had to look at that again because this guy made a killing in profits and she really missed out on a lot of money....millions in fact.

I did not fully watch the episode since i didn't understand a word they said. Did she sold the ticket to loan shark to keep her winning under a secret or is it because of her dad?

If that was the case why does the new bts pics looks like she's dressing up as a rich girl in the next episode? if she wanted to keep it under wraps, then isn't that doing the opposite? lol. Maybe GW just wants to dress her up for their date!.

Guest kcomments

OH all I can say is tonight ep was so good, lots of cute SG/GW scenes. :lol:

This drama is strange cuz you don't really know what's going to happen next.

SG and GW is in the car, what I guess from last night is that SG asks GW whether he likes grandma that much, he says yes. Then she asks him what about her, he doesn't give direct answer (he says both do/don't), she asks again, he asks if she really wants to know that much, she nods, (thks for transaltions here) he asks her to seduce him then. So she turns away and says it's kind of hot in here(car) :w00t:

Then there is a car passes by, SG ducks her head (want nobody to see her in the car), it's the M.gangster car, GW wrote sth a the back of the lotto ticket, he sees it and wonders what it is.

While SG sit in the car (GW lies down on the driver seat and closes his eyes), there are witnesses pop up by the window, it's GW's dad and his wife along with San, all looks inside the car. GW stirs and sits up, then we have moment where everybody is shocked to see them both in the car. ^_^ SG looks at San and smiles, she misses him. They all get in the house, SG kneels down on the floor (my guess she wants her job back).GW shouts his anger, he wants his grandma back. His father shouts back that he doesn't have to do anything but (my guess) the house needs to be taking care of (i.e cooking, cleaning etc.). So finally SG gets to stay, she's back in her room feeling happy.

Next morning, the house is quiet, GW's step mom walks in to SG room and SG's still sleeping, so she shouts SG awake and she's rambling on and on and on omo until SG (and me) starts to feel dizzy, haha. Then she(mom) suddenly stops, feels better, yells her final words and walks out (aww...I guess she actually misses SG and happy that SG's back). After she leaves, SG lies back down, then there is small voice whispering 'I'm hungry, ajumma wake up' , she opens her eyes suddenly, it's GW (looking almighty fine in jogging suit) standing by the door looking at her, exasperated that she's still sleeping. ;)

It seems GW's dad doesn't provide him money, GW drives to work and runs out of gas, he walks to his office and is late. His dad makes him pay to everybody in the meeting for being late. So at the end of the day he walks home from work feeling tired.

SG during the day resume her cleaning the house, while she's on the stairs, GW's step mom hands her sth she reaches out, slips and falls from the stairs, hurts her back. She continues her work. GW comes back home and finds SG lies on the floor (hands and feets apart -_- ) asleep. He uses his foot to kick her awake, she's in his room. GW orders SG to buy med for him then he walks into his bedroom and starts to take off his suit, SG follows him, startles him. She asks for money for his med. She insists, so he takes out his wallet and peeks, he doesn't have enough money (buahahaha, it's just priceless that we have situation backward between the rich and the maid). So he tells her to use her money (my guess), she is taken aback thinking he talks about her lotto money, then he says about money (kind of sth he paid for her earlier, so use that).

Later when GW gets drunk with YH and walks back in the house, SG walks down, he looks at her, drinks some more and goes to his room. SG later walks upstairs, looking in at San then she's curious so she goes into GW's room (I'm telling you it's so good she walks to his room so casually cuz she's the maid of the house, and odd enough GW is just as casual when she is in his bedroom too, I love this show!)

She finds him lying on the bed with his clothes on. Apparently, she was working on with that roller thing(that you roll and the dust comes off) when he walked in the house, so she still has that in her hand. This scene is ridiculous but so cute. SG sits on the bed, starts to roll the dust(grass) from his bed. Then she waves her hand at his eyes, see if he's awake. Then starts to roll that roller on his suit (body) LOL, then the roller gets stuck at his hair, LOL. He stirs so she tries taking it out from his hair successfully, but then he stirs again and turns so this time he has his arm and leg over SG. He starts to feel so he opens his eyes...omo...omo...he rolls her over so she lands right on his chest his arm around her. What I so love about this is that, GW doesn't even show his surprise, it's like he's looking at her what are you up to now? (gosh, their chemistry were so good) Then he says sth about she tries to seduce him now, sth about money or along that line that hurts her pride. She gets up and leaves quietly, sits in the dark kitchen drinks alone. GW just looks at her back when she leaves.

The pic shows GW's dad and wife leave at night, so he sits alone eating while SG starts to clean the dishes. She doesn't feel well, GW asks if she is sick, she says she's ok, but he notices so he stops (finishes) his meal (to let her rest soon) and walks away. SG walks to the maid gather house, passes YH, he notices and feels her forehead that she's sick. Back in the house, GW comes down for a drink, and he peeks at SG's door from the kitchen (so cute) only to find that the light is off, she's not there.

The maids gather for go-stop, SG lies down cuz she's really sick. Then the other maid(the one with M.gangster) wins lotto and they start arguing (my guess about the prize). They are becoming louder, YH barges in, shouts to all of them to stop fighting. He picks SG up and carries her in his arm, all the maids are in shock. YH is about to leave the room, GW stands at the door, YH tells him to move and make way. GW and SG look at each other. GW looks like stubborn kid who is displeased. (Ending scene)

Preview

YH finds SG dresses nice and have a lux condo, he follows her.

So the table has turned, maids are rich, Cinderella has money. The gangster seems untrustworthy, so I'm not sure how SG's money will last. And GW withdraw lots of cash by the end of the episode, not sure what's all about. Also, SG buys lux condo for her friend to stay.

Not sure what will happen next, no wonder the drama stills show all guys serve the maids. I think this drama has the strongest writing out of all May drama so far. Now that 49days is out, let's see whether the ratings will go up before City Hunter comes in. -_-

Don't you think Young Hee is strange? He knows everything but keeps staying out of everything too. :phew:

I did not fully watch the episode since i didn't understand a word they said. Did she sold the ticket to loan shark to keep her winning under a secret or is it because of her dad?

If that was the case why does the new bts pics looks like she's dressing up as a rich girl in the next episode? if she wanted to keep it under wraps, then isn't that doing the opposite? lol. Maybe GW just wants to dress her up for their date!.

It was my understanding that she didn't cash her lottery ticket at the official lottery hq because her dad's friend works there and she was worried that her dad would find out about the money that she's won and use it for his gambling addiction. The dad currently suspects something but hasn't figured it all out yet. So she went to the loan shark to originally borrow the money for her dad's surgery but found out that he also buys lottery tickets. I'm not really sure why he gave her the extra 500 million won but apart of me is suspecting that he is using the lottery ticket scheme as some kind of money laundering thing. Not a 100% sure on that last part but something is definitely fishy with his business and the reason for hiding his massive loot.

OH all I can say is tonight ep was so good, lots of cute SG/GW scenes.  :lol:

This drama is strange cuz you don't really know what's going to happen next.

SG and GW is in the car, what I guess from last night is that SG asks GW whether he likes grandma that much, he says yes. Then she asks him what about her, he doesn't give direct answer (he says both do/don't), she asks again, he asks if she really wants to know that much, she nods, (thks for transaltions here) he asks her to seduce him then. So she turns away and says it's kind of hot in here(car) :w00t:

Then there is a car passes by, SG ducks her head (want nobody to see her in the car), it's the M.gangster car, GW wrote sth a the back of the lotto ticket, he sees it and wonders what it is.

While SG sit in the car (GW lies down on the driver seat and closes his eyes), there are witnesses pop up by the window, it's GW's dad and his wife along with San, all looks inside the car. GW stirs and sits up, then we have moment where everybody is shock to see they both in the car.  ^_^  SG looks at San and smiles, she misses him. They all get in the house, SG kneels down on the floor (my guess she wants her job back).GW shouts his anger, he wants his grandma back. His father shouts back that he doesn't have to do anything but (my guess) the house needs to be taking care of (i.e cooking, cleaning etc.). So finally SG gets to stay, she's back in her room feeling happy.

Next morning, the house is quiet, GW's step mom walks in to SG room and she's still sleeping, so she shouts her awake and she's rambling on and on and on omo until SG (and me) starts to feel dizzy, haha. Then she suddenly stops, feels better, yells her final words and walks out (aww...I guess she actually misses SG and happy that she's back). After she leaves, SG lies back down, then there is small voice whispering 'ajumma I'm hungry' , she opens her eyes suddenly, it's GW (looking almighty fine in jogging suit) standing by the door looking at her, exasperated that she's still sleeping. ;)

It seems GW's dad doesn't provide him money, GW drives to work and runs out of gas, he walks to his office and is late. His dad makes him pay to everybody in the meeting for being late. So at the end of the day he walks home from work feeling tired.

SG during the day resume her cleaning the house, while she's on the stairs, GW's step mom hands her sth she reaches out, slips and falls from the stairs, hurts her back. She continues her work. GW comes back home and finds SG lies on the floor  (hands and feets apart -_- ) asleep. He uses his foot the kick her awake, she's in his room, he walks into his bedroom and starts to take off his suit, SG follows him, startles him. She asks for her money, he reluctantly says he will pay back. She insists, so he takes out his wallet and peeks, he doesn't have enough money (buahahaha, it's just priceless that we have situaition backward between the rich and the maid). So he would pay later.

Later when GW gets drunk with YH and walks back in the house, SG walks down, he looks at her, drinks some more and goes to his room. SG later walks upstairs, looking in at San then she's curious so she goes into GW's room (I'm telling you it's so good she walks to his room so casually cuz she's the maid of the house, and odd enough GW is just as casual when she is in his bedroom too, I love this show!) She finds him lying on the bed with his clothes on. Apparently, she was working on with that roller thing(that you roll and the dust comes off) when he walked in the house, so she still has that in her hand. This scene is ridiculous but so cute. SG sits on the bed, starts to roll the dust(grass) from his bed. Then she waves her hand at his eyes, see if he's awake. Then starts to roll that roller on his suit (body) LOL, then the roller gets stuck at his hair, LOL. He stirs so she tries taking it out from his hair sucessfully, but then he stirs again and turns so this time he has his arm and leg over SG. He starts to feel so he opens his eyes...omo...omo...he rolls her over so she lands right on his chest his arm around her. What I so love about this is that, GW doesn't even show his surprise, it's like he's looking at her what are you up to now? (gosh, their chemistry were so good) Then he says sth about she tries to seduce him now, sth about money or along that line that hurts her pride. She gets up and leaves quietly, sits in the dark kitchen drinks alone. GW just looks at her back when she leaves.

The pic shows GW's dad and wife leave at night, so he sits alone eating while SG starts to clean the dishes. She doesn't feel well, GW asks if she is sick, she says she's ok, but he notices so he stops (finishes) his meal (to let her rest soon) and walks away. SG walks to the maid gather house, passes YH, he notices and feels her forehead that she's sick. Back in the house, GW comes down for a drink, and he peeks at SG's door from the kitchen (so cute) only to find that the light is off, she's not there.

The maids gather for go-stop, SG lies down cuz she's really sick. Then the other maid(the one with M.gangster) wins lotto and they start arguring (my guess about the prize). They are becoming louder, YH barges in, shouts to all of them to stop fighting. He picks SG up and carries her in his arm, all the maids are shock. YH is about to leave the room, GW stands at the door, YH tells him to move and make way. GW and SG look at each other. GW looks like stubborn kid who is displeased. (Ending scene)

Preview

YH finds SG dresses nice and have a lux condo, he follows her.

So the table has turned, maids are rich, Cinderella has money. The gangster seems untrustworthy, so I'm not sure how SG's money will last. And GW withdraw lots of cash by the end of the episode, not sure what's all about. Also, SG buys lux condo for her friend to stay.

Not sure what will happen next, no wonder the drama stills show all guys serve the maids. I think this drama has the strongest writing out of all May drama so far. Now that 49days is out, let's see whether the ratings will go up before City Hunter comes in. -_-

Don't you think Young Hee is strange? He knows everything but keeps staying out of everything too. :phew:

Thanks for the spoiler on today's episode kcomments.  I have no idea how this will end except for rip-roarishly funny.

I thought YH's dad was an artist so he lives off an inheritance or sth.  Anyway, what if he was actually convinced to be an undercover agent because someone is trying to bring down Mgangster next door who is hiding his ill gotten gains by purchasing paintings, gold, etc.?

Edit

I agree with you nkim111 about the money laundering.

It was sweet when GW's stepmom had San call SG to make her feel bad and return...

Guest Bradamante

'로맨스타운' 민효린-김민준, 사랑은 연고를 타고? 로맨스 피어올라 '눈길'

한국경제 원문 기사전송 2011-05-19 23:15

98888634.jpg

[안현희 기자] '로맨스타운' 김민준이 다친 민효린을 살갑게 대해 또 한 번 로맨스 조짐을 보였다.

5월19일 방송된 KBS 2TV '로맨스타운'에서는 김영희(김민준)와 정다겸(민효린)의 신혼부부같은 다정한 모습이 전파, 시청자들의 마음을 설레이게 했다.

이날 다겸은 아침식사로 꽃계탕을 준비, 영희에게 "미더덕 뜨거우니 조심하세요"라며 음식을 내놓았다.

영희는 미더덕부터 건져내 입에 물었고, 그만 미더덕이 톡 터지며 물이 다겸의 이마로 튀게 된 것.

놀란 영희는 다겸에 괜찮냐고 물었고 "괜찮으니까 식기전에 얼른 드세요"라는 다겸의 말도 듣지않고 연고를 찾으러 2층을 한달음에 올라갔다왔다.

이어 영희는 다겸의 이마에 연고를 바르기 시작, 이에 다겸은 "가까운 곳에 있는 물건들도 못찾으면서 그렇게 구석에 넣어놨던 연고는 잘 찾아서 왔네"라고 멋쩍게 고마움을 표했다.

다겸이 이만만 빤히 쳐다보며 연고를 발라준 영희는 "상처 있으면 시집도 못가"라며 꼼꼼히 챙겨주었다.

방송을 시청한 네티즌들은 "두 사람, 그냥 부부로 살면 좋겠다" "둘이 볼수록 잘어울린다" "곧 애정신도 볼수 있나?" 등의 반응을 보였다. (사진출처: KBS '로맨스타운' 방송 캡처)

한경닷컴 bnt뉴스 기사제보 imahh86@bntnews.co.kr

Source: nate

Google Translation

Romantic 'Town' minhyorin - June, I rode the ointment? Peer-up romance in 'eye'

[Anhyeonhui News] 'romance Town' for June, the injured minhyorineul salgapge once again showed signs of romance.

May 19 broadcast KBS 2TV 'Romance Town in the Kim Young-hee (Kim Min Joon) and jeongdagyeom (minhyorin) as the couple sat side by radio, was the viewers' hearts pound.

Total dagyeomeun day flower bath ready for breakfast, to Alice, "Styela clava careful Careful," said the food came up.

Alice asked the mideodeokbuteo mouth lifted, the water burst stop mideodeokyi dagyeomui Flick will become disjointed as the forehead.

Yes, I am surprised Alice asked the dagyeome "It's okay for some more quickly raise" without listening to the dagyeomui ointment has risen fast enough to pick up two floors.

Alice followed the dagyeomui started applying ointment on the forehead, this dagyeomeun "near as I can not find a few things I find on the corner neoteonwatdeon watne ointment," he thanked meotjjeokge.

Alice looked at them cream sandwiched between yimanman dagyeomyi the "poetry is not going hurt you" he had meticulously taken care of.

Netizens who watched the broadcast, "two people, just want to live as a married couple," "The more goes well together" soon "Do you love to see believers?" Showed such responses. (Photo Source: KBS 'romance town' TV Capture)

94645845.jpg

Source: daum

54498295.jpg

Source: daum

Guest BKJSuh

Did anyone notice... that they played the Trolololol song in episode 2? around 5 minute mark, when they are all having dinner outside. :)

here, i found youtube link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZwFP18lO-M#t=05m14s

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Guest sono

what a sweet episode ...! I can feel a real chemistry between Jung Gyu Woon and Sung Yuri ! :wub:

Alex's new song is a present for sceenwriter : Seo Sook Hyang (Pasta's screewriter too)

Archived