[Drama 2011] Romance Town 로맨스 타운

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wintersun

I missed some parts of today's ep. from what I got to watch, there is not much development in ep 3. after watching it, I feel clueless. I have no idea how this story will go. too many things to be unfolded.

It turned out that Hwang Yong (the old rich man who bought many paintings) is the boss of the lottery company. Soon Geum gets her money and I think her dad knows about it. He goes to Gun Woo's house.

In the preview of E04, Soon Geum goes back to working for Gun Woo's family.

Thank you Viki Team and Ahoxan for the softsubs

I'm looking forward to see ep 3 to see how the lottery story unfolds.

That father of her's is a piece of work huh? But I think that's what happened when you're a gambling addict, you're always waiting for that winning hand that won't come.

I missed some parts of today's ep. from what I got to watch, there is not much development in ep 3. after watching it, I feel clueless. I have no idea how this story will go. too many things to be unfolded.

It turned out that Hwang Yong (the old rich man who bought many paintings) is the boss of the lottery company. Soon Geum gets her money and I think her dad knows about it. He goes to Gun Woo's house.

In the preview of E04, Soon Geum goes back to working for Gun Woo's family.

Thanks.

Guest kcomments

Episode 3, SPOILER so many things happen tonight, and this drama finally settles in not-so-romantic-comedy category. There is mystery involved, angst between wives/maids etc. ,and her(SYR) dad comes back and causes problem, looks for money from her (later knows that she wins the lotto).

Not many scenes between the leads but the end of the episode, GW drives pass SYR(he tries to call her but she hangs up on him), he parks his car and grabs her collar, they end up in his car. He drives slowly around his home, parks his car, locks all car doors (SYR in the car with him). Then he takes out a blanket, pushes his driver seat back down and he's just relax down, covers himself with the blanket and closed his eyes. :w00t: SYR all the while looking at him, ( I ) don't know what he says at the end but SYR is stunned (blushed). (ending here) This scene somehow brings back memory when he was fat and they were together in his car. (very sweet ending scene)

Edit: @kmiowc thanks for your translations (page10) ^^ Wahh! he wants her to seduce him? :w00t:

Edit: There is a scene where SYR is in a convenient store, GW stops by, gets inside, he's on the phone and needs to take note, he looks around and spots SYR (holding out her lotto up in the air with glee). He snatches it from her and writes note on it :w00t: (so cute how he teases her). She tries to take it back, he raised his hand high, she kicks his leg and grabs the lotto, and runs out. He runs out and shouts to his friend to catch her, she is caught by his friend but they negotiate and he lets her go. (This explains the last week preview scene).

All I can say is JKW totally filled the screen tonight, his chemistry with SYR was so good, you can feel sparks between these two. The storyline is still for us to discover. Still not sure what direction it will go. I think the story might pick up little by little cuz it's 20eps. The preview for tomorrow looks promising, she backs working in his house, there is a scene where his friend is carrying SYR in his arm, her arm is around his neck, he is going out of the room (her room I guess) and GW is standing at the door looking (not very pleased), then his friend , with SYR in his arm, yells at GW to move out of the way.

Episode 3, SPOILER so many things happen tonight, and this drama finally settles in not-so-romantic-comedy category. There is mystery involved, angst between wives/maids etc. ,and her(SYR) dad comes back and causes problem, looks for money from her (later knows that she wins the lotto).

Not many scenes between the leads but the end of the episode, GW drives pass SYR(he tries to call her but she hangs up on him), he parks his car and grabs her collar, they end up in his car. He drives slowly around his home, parks his car, locks all car doors (SYR in the car with him). Then he takes out a blanket, pushes his driver seat back down and he's just relax down, covers himself with the blanket and closed his eyes. :w00t: SYR all the while looking at him, ( I ) don't know what he says at the end but SYR is stunned (brushed). (ending here) This scene somehow brings back memory when he was fat and they were together in his car. (very sweet ending scene)

All I can say is JKW totally filled the screen tonight, his chemistry with SYR was so good, you can feel sparks between these two. The storyline is still for us to discover. Still not sure what direction it will go.

Thank you! 

I hope he finally repays her and she accepts it from him.:wub:

Oh, and I cannot wait for him to find out about the letters.  He should cry at that revelation...okay, maybe it's just me who will cry at that revelation....kekeke. 

Guest antinh85

This drama is so underrated. It has so much story and more interesting than the other rom-coms out now.

I love reading spoilers so thank you guys! keep them coming.

I wonder how the maids will react upon knowing about her winning. If she goes back to work with them, then she's a part of them. Even if she does win that on her own account; still there's still that invisible thinking that they must share good or bad fortune. The dad! just makes me furious! Why doesn't the gangsters just beat him to death so he'll finally learn. hahah i'm so mean.

I love the interactions between the main leads but i'm also shipping towards the 2nd guy. His bad boy vibe is just so hot.

Guest coco4good

This drama is so underrated. It has so much story and more interesting than the other rom-coms out now.

I love reading spoilers so thank you guys! keep them coming.

I wonder how the maids will react upon knowing about her winning. If she goes back to work with them, then she's a part of them. Even if she does win that on her own account; still there's still that invisible thinking that they must share good or bad fortune. The dad! just makes me furious! Why doesn't the gangsters just beat him to death so he'll finally learn. hahah i'm so mean.

I love the interactions between the main leads but i'm also shipping towards the 2nd guy. His bad boy vibe is just so hot.

I wholeheartedly agree with you there. This drama is multi-dimensional. I like that it has many subplots and the chemistry between characters are great.

Guest sono

i'm not afraid with the rating... because Jung Gyu Woon is a lucky charm (look at the ratings of Hateful but once again, women in the sun, Loving you a thousand times, sign...) lol :P

Guest k-lover1

Episode 3, is the best so far!!!! "SPOILER" The fight between the maid and the lady of the house was hilarious! It kinda remind me of an episode of "Desperate Housewives" "END SPOILER.", I think this drama is becoming my favorite of the season!

Best Love FIGHTING!!!!!!!!! : O }

Episode 3, is the best so far!!!! "SPOILER" The fight between the maid and the lady of the house was hilarious! It kinda remind me of an episode of "Desperate Housewives" "END SPOILER.", I think this drama is becoming my favorite of the season!

Best Love FIGHTING!!!!!!!!! : O }

It sounds really good.  Thanks for the spoiler.

I cannot wait to get home.

This is the only drama that I watch raw at the moment because kaedejun is so quick to recap that I am able to enjoy it sooner vs later.

Guest good123

Medium Quality

Romance Town Eps.03

200 Mb MKV file

romancetowne03s.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://hotfile.com/dl/118231395/70a73ad/Romance.Town.E03.mkv.html

or

http://www.easy-share.com/1915504223/Romance.Town.E03.mkv

or

http://www.fileserve.com/file/4tkUutR/Romance.Town.E03.mkv

or