[OFFICIAL] Park So Hyun ♥ Kim Won Joon Couple Thread

Guest bitzes

Guest KQI88

this might sound dumb but why are the guys referred to as m4? i was confused while watching their videos

The term M4 itself is because all 4 wore born in the year of the Mouse, thats what the M stands for ^^

They explain this name in a old episode of Star Golden Bell

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dwidwidwi

OH EM GEE!!!

I just started watching this couple last Wednesday i think. Actually after the last episode of goguma couple aired, i promised myself not to stan another WGM couple anymore.

same here :wub: i swore to my best goguma chingu, that i won't watch WGM-show anymore, because of the after effect 'emptiness' when a couple ended their marriage :tears: . But then i saw one article about So Hyun unnie paired with a 'man' for WGM, and Tadaaaaa.. i'm here... become a fan and this couple shipper...

That man just matched very well with her,, and that man is Kim won joon :wub: i feel very happy now and my saturday morning will be bright full of love again... :P

Thanks for the subbers.. All of you are Jjang!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

some screenshoot from me.. thanks to the video uploader :D

bibbi2.jpg

and...

yatta2.jpg

The term M4 itself is because all 4 wore born in the year of the Mouse, thats what the M stands for ^^

They explain this name in a old episode of Star Golden Bell

I also read that it's a play off F4 and now M also stands for Middle. But they are a music group.

Guest empresslilo28

Haha I actually love how you're going all kdrama on this. This couple's alternative name should totally be called Kdrama Couple because their past is so interesting! Yea it's very obvious someone would only say they'd date someone if they are interested, and SH must definitely have been interested to have remembered for 2 years (and more!). I think he probably didn't know if she liked him back, so didn't ask her to be his gf at 2008. With friends become lovers scenarios, I think the people involved get so much more cautious. As you say, they'll probably keep asking themselves if they are thinking too much. It takes the people around them to see clearly!! :D

Also Bravers, I managed to dig up another picture from baidu (more pictures there if you're interested):

M4 at PSH's Love Game. WH really loves hugging his nuna, that's all I can say XD

*quoted image*

haha yea theyre life is kinda like the storyline of a drama kinda like 9 end 2 outs,lol and u wouldnt say that to just anyone if ur not interested and she remembering that after all this time is because she was intersted too n maybe she was giving him a hint,lol I agree he must have thought she only liked him as a friend n didnt even try, because they became afraid to lose that person so they prefer to stay as friends instead of saying something n then making the frienship akward or something, i think he was cautious about it and she thought maybe she was overthinking it, but hopefully the friends show up more to make them realize they do look good together, they basically act like a couple already,lol

aww the pic it so cute, shows how comfortable they are around each other ^_^

@ dwidwidwi     OMG the pics are so cute!!!! thanks for sharing them with us  :wub:

Guest KQI88

I also read that it's a play off F4 and now M also stands for Middle.  But they are a music group.

I think they can use the M for various things ^^

And i didnt know about M being using for middle(middle aged man i think right? they are all past 35 hehe)

i just know about the Mouse because thats what they answered to Sukjin when he asked them on Star Golden Bell. I even remember the other guy from Yurisangja saying what type of mouse each one of them were ^^

I'm hopping for a really fun date at the amusent park hahaha

At the restaurant, KWJ already mentioned he has always been interested in her - and must have shown his feelings in his own way - and her not even catching up. I think PSH likes him in spite of the 18 year friendship - she is very comfortable leaning on him at the restaurant and she even admitted she had always liked him because he was always there for her when she was having a hard time.

I guess no one noticed one gesture KWJ did after the wedding. After they finished the procession, KWJ was talking to K-Will and he put his arms around PSH - did it without even thinking.

Thanks for clarifying! Haha, I did notice KWJ and PSH's very natural skinship. It's so refreshing; no wonder they're called "the zero fakeness couple" :)

This is one of the times when I watch WGM and think, ok could there be a set-up of sorts? Perhaps they wanted to play the Se Jun storyline just to spice things up?

The only way I can make sense of this is that yes, SJ liked SH and WJ knew. However, I think SH must've remaked on SJ just because she expected all 4 members of M4 to be there. I don't think she knew specifically that he wouldn't (they were so shocked at the wedding after all!). WJ must've remembered that SJ liked her, and then get all heated up.

On SJ's side, that I believe the WGM team told him not to appear at the wedding, and use that as a way he could switch the conversation and rile WJ up later on as a joke. I don't think he has feelings for SH anymore, but since WJ knows that he liked SH before, it'll be great to play it up for entertainment's sake (and boy did WJ get jealous! Very fun to watch haha).

Thanks for clarifying! I agree with everything you wrote, and I think your theory makes sense especially after seeing the picture that dwidwidwi posted. Although I was confused, I absolutely loved KWJ's reactions during SJ's "confession" and in the backroom interview. Deny, deny, deny... Too bad your actions and face say otherwise :lol:

See, I was confused about that part even though I watched it w/ English subs. Because during the restaurant scene when Park So Hyun mentioned that it would have been nice if the M4 member, Lee Se Jun (guy who showed up late) could have made it to the ceremony too, Kim Won Joon's expression sudden changed and he tried to clarify that PSH and Lee Se Jun are only a "dong saeng nuna" relationship... And when Lee Se Jun showed up he "confessed" that he used to have feelings for Park So Hyun and that even his wife knows about his old feelings for Park So Hyun.

So I'm assuming that Kim Won Jun and the other M4 members knew that Lee Se Jun had feelings for Park So Hyun back in the day, but he never told PSH and ended up falling in love w/ his wife?? Then could it be that Kim Won Joon and Lee Se Jun both liked her??  :blink: Because I sincerely believe that Kim Won Joon had feelings for her at one point during their 18 year friendship or why else would he have proposed to be her boyfriend? Can anyone please clarify?  :)

The show is partly scripted and I bet the parts about Lee Se Jun liking her were scripted. lol Looking at his face, it just looked like he was having fun. lol

Anyway, I love the old pics posted.

Guest Indies

So I'm assuming that Kim Won Jun and the other M4 members knew that Lee Se Jun had feelings for Park So Hyun back in the day, but he never told PSH and ended up falling in love w/ his wife?? Then could it be that Kim Won Joon and Lee Se Jun both liked her?? :blink: Because I sincerely believe that Kim Won Joon had feelings for her at one point during their 18 year friendship or why else would he have proposed to be her boyfriend? Can anyone please clarify?

My explanation is based from having a guy for a bestfriend for 20 years (yes since we were kids and stupid). Sadly, I have seen and heard my bestfriend use the line "in --- years, if you don't have a boyfriend, I will be your boyfriend", more often than he should have, to women.

When a guy says "If you don't have a boyfriend in 2 years, I will be your boyfriend" --- means he is just making you feel good especially if you are feeling down, like what happend to SoHyun. Why? Because he knows he does NOT have to keep that promise. 2 years is a long long time and many things can happen like, you can have a boyfriend by then or even married or even forget that promise. So in short it is a SAFE promise to give.

Also make note that WonJun did not even remember he made that statement, he was listening to her story so intently and NOT nodding his head. If he remembered that conversation he would be nodding his head while she was relating that story, it's a reaction you do when you recall memories. His friend covered for him by saying that it would be weird for WJ to say "hi, it's the Beijing Olympics do you have a BF?". His friend covered for him because he could see that WJ did not remember that piece of conversation at all. WJ quickly grabbed the excuse his friend provided--- lol check his reaction again.

Sadly, most women like SoHyun remember sweet things like this and take it to heart as truth.

Of course, why would she think it is a lie, right? But, if you really think it over, that promise is ridiculous because if a guy or WJ was really interested, he would have acted right there and then. A really serious guy would not leave you open for another guy to snatch.

Well, thats my take on this " in ___ years promise".

Guest aki174

Hi Guys,

Is there anyone who knows where I could download the EP2 Eng subs for this couple? 

I wanna keep all the episodes for WGM for collection purposes. 

Many thanks

Sadly, most women like SoHyun remember sweet things like this and take it to heart as truth.

Of course, why would she think it is a lie, right? But, if you really think it over, that promise is ridiculous because if a guy or WJ was really interested, he would have acted right there and then. A really serious guy would not leave you open for another guy to snatch.

I really like your explanation! It's so true. They kept on mentioning about WJ's past, I think maybe he dated a lot of girls before cause of his good looks. And Sohyun probably does have feeling for him but she just kept it inside because she afraid of ruin that precious 18 years friendship. But either way I hope he finally realized his feelings for her now and is sincere to her. She's a beautiful woman and deserve a good man. They both are a perfect match. I don't think I've ever love a couple this much. I think I rewatched their episodes like almost 10 times. lol

I really like your explanation! It's so true. They kept on mentioning about WJ's past, I think maybe he dated a lot of girls before cause of his good looks. And Sohyun probably does have feeling for him but she just kept it inside because she afraid of ruin that precious 18 years friendship. But either way I hope he finally realized his feelings for her now and is sincere to her. She's a beautiful woman and deserve a good man. They both are a perfect match. I don't think I've ever love a couple this much. I think I rewatched their episodes like almost 10 times. lol

There must be a reason they didn't get involved romantically many, many years ago. Some people respect and consider friendships they have built around each other. That could be one of the reasons. Like KWJ and PSY, I too have a best friend that goes back to when we were in elementary - and we just recently celebrated our 45th high school reunion. We are so close that even our former classmates think something must have gone between us. But - NO!

KWJ and PSH have now come of age - way off, for some people. And I believe their friends know that if not a lot, they do have unspoken feelings for each other - that is why they are almost pushing both of them. From their reactions, it is easy to say that PSH had feelings for KWJ from way back - and that feeling still lingers. She believed his words (if indeed that was a 'safe promise') in 2006 (don't most of us women do so)- and to strengthen the now pairing, she has to remind him of that. 38 and 40 - it's time they look deeper into a serious relationship. Like what lady MC said - let's make it real this time.

My explanation is based from having a guy for a bestfriend for 20 years (yes since we were kids and stupid). Sadly, I have seen and heard my bestfriend use the line "in --- years, if you don't have a boyfriend, I will be your boyfriend", more often than he should have, to women.

When a guy says "If you don't have a boyfriend in 2 years, I will be your boyfriend" --- means he is just making you feel good especially if you are feeling down, like what happend to SoHyun. Why? Because he knows he does NOT have to keep that promise. 2 years is a long long time and many things can happen like, you can have a boyfriend by then or even married or even forget that promise. So in short it is a SAFE promise to give.

Also make note that WonJun did not even remember he made that statement, he was listening to her story so intently and NOT nodding his head. If he remembered that conversation he would be nodding his head while she was relating that story, it's a reaction you do when you recall memories. His friend covered for him by saying that it would be weird for WJ to say "hi, it's the Beijing Olympics do you have a BF?". His friend covered for him because he could see that WJ did not remember that piece of conversation at all. WJ quickly grabbed the excuse his friend provided--- lol check his reaction again.

I was thinking why wasn't he nodding his head as SH was talking about it and after reading through what you wrote, I agree. Well, at least we knew now that SH like him still after so many long years.

-

I watched the 2nd episode again with subs and I tried to be a ninja and look out for that gesture one of the soompier here mentioned earlier how he unconsciously and naturally put his arm around her while talking to K.Will. I keep repeating that short scene and from the looks of it, he was really 'into' the wedding ceremony even after it was over. K.Will even said that he felt the wedding ceremony felt real serious. Haha.

-

And I still laugh each single time they zoom on WJ friends reactions. Especially the one in black suit. :D Oh speaking about SJ liking SH either it's scripted or not, I've made screencaps before he appeared when the weird atmosphere started with SH mentioning SJ first and WJ immediately avoid eye contact with her and started to indirectly speak to 1 of his M4 friends and to the camera itself, still trying to explain the relationship between Sj and SH whereas there was nothing to it since SH just merely mentoned him since the rest of the M4 was there. LOL. I find that action of his very 'husband-like'. HOHOHO. Our shillang is jealous. Haha.

BEWARE: SCREENCAPS OVERLOAD :D

EP2weirdatmosphere1.png

EP2weirdatmosphere2.png

EP2weirdatmosphere3.png

EP2weirdatmosphere4.png

EP2weirdatmosphere5.png

EP2weirdatmosphere6.png

EP2weirdatmosphere7.png

EP2weirdatmosphere8.png

EP2weirdatmosphere9.png

EP2weirdatmosphere10.png

EP2weirdatmosphere11.png

Guest miyalx

I'm liking more and more to watch them... they are sweet, entertaining and funny ^^

Hey don't cover it up... we want to see too!!!  blush.gifkissn.png

hehehe I'm curious about this and if they'll show it :wub:

I won't be able to see it because it's Easter.. but I'll watch sunday night! =P Oh Can't wait!

Guest Wingedbunny

Before i only watched WGM for khuntoria and occasional snippets of the previous two couples but when i saw the new couple was a older couple i really wanted to see it! The interactions are less awkward probably because they have know each other for such a long time but also because they have more experience with dating...

With younger idols is more acceptable to believe that some really have no dating experience because of gruelling training days and after debut a tons of schedule. However this couple has the experience of dating already with them! It makes it that much more interesting too watch. Also at their age they might not have alot of insane fans so it might be less scary to really start dating after the show if real feelings do come into play...

Anyway, totally excited for the next episode! I like the feeling of that when you are old you don't necessarily have to do boring stuff. Theme park are awesome :wub:

The show is partly scripted and I bet the parts about Lee Se Jun liking her were scripted. lol Looking at his face, it just looked like he was having fun. lol

Anyway, I love the old pics posted.

Haha, really? Although I realize WGM is scripted, there are some things that you can fake. I happen to think that PSH innocently mentioned Lee Se Jun since all the M4 remembers were there except him, and KWJ had an overreaction to her statement. :D Check out the screen caps that eyefulbliss posted; there are somethings that are hard to fake, and KWJ's reaction (body language and expressions) are no exception. :P

Thanks for your reply. It's always nice to hear from someone who has some related experience. Personally, all my close friends are women so I don't really know what it's like to have a deep, platonic relationship with a guy. I tend to think fancifully, so I'm hoping that PSH and KWJ had some feelings for each at one point in their 18 year relationship, and now through WGM, they can realize their feelings for each other :lol:

Hi Everyone!

Did anyone noticed that Won Joon actually 'liked' T-ara's EunJung a while back? He's like all blushing and fanboying towards her. It's in youtube.

It would be interesting to see if the two couples meet, and whether this past will come up. Although I also think that the two generations might be awkward when they meet.

It's just ironic that Eunjung also joins WGM at the same time with another partner.

Guest KQI88

Hi Everyone!

Did anyone noticed that Won Joon actually 'liked' T-ara's EunJung a while back? He's like all blushing and fanboying towards her. It's in youtube.

It would be interesting to see if the two couples meet, and whether this past will come up. Although I also think that the two generations might be awkward when they meet.  

It's  just ironic that Eunjung also joins WGM at the same time with another partner.

Yes! It is is the same episode of Star Golden Bell were they explain the name M4(Ep 276) xD

I tought the same because he interact very much with Eunjung, showing a fanboy side, it was funny XD

Don't know if they are going to mention later on ^^

I watched the 2nd episode again with subs and I tried to be a ninja and look out for that gesture one of the soompier here mentioned earlier how he unconsciously and naturally put his arm around her while talking to K.Will. I keep repeating that short scene and from the looks of it, he was really 'into' the wedding ceremony even after it was over. K.Will even said that he felt the wedding ceremony felt real serious. Haha.

Yea! I really liked watching that. Plus the fact that he told the M4 members what he said in his individual interview - That he kissed SH because he had to stop looking at her as a nuna. I love K Will in this. I think most people tend to look at WJ cos he's so animated (and because he was the one who was made to be jealous), but K Will if you noticed kept talking about SH. How SH looked really like she was getting married, and before he left the shop he also commented on how SH really had feelings.

Hi Everyone!

It would be interesting to see if the two couples meet, and whether this past will come up.

Hi :) YES! I totally wanna see the two couples together (plus Khuntoria I guess?). I really want to see how WJ reacts, haha~

Guest adikkeluangman

I think I will ship this couple for real. Even Mi-Sun also all-go for it. I never actually watched WGM at all. Just watch short clip and what not for every season but maybe I will go for this.

Another definition for M4 is Man4. There was an episode when they appeared at KBS Sketchbook when they explaining about it. It was a play for F4 and since all of them grownup so they used M4 instead. I checked Daum for M4 profile and WJ is the maknae and he in charge for aegyo/cuteness in M4.

K.will is so daebak. Can I have him singing for my wedding too. Looks like he is one of the panel member too.

Yea! I really liked watching that. Plus the fact that he told the M4 members what he said in his individual interview - That he kissed SH because he had to stop looking at her as a nuna. I love K Will in this. I think most people tend to look at WJ cos he's so animated (and because he was the one who was made to be jealous), but K Will if you noticed kept talking about SH. How SH looked really like she was getting married, and before he left the shop he also commented on how SH really had feelings.

I noticed and greatly enjoyed K. Will's comments too. They were subtle, but very revealing. I like the fact that he was present for their wedding ceremony and kept giving the audience and other panel members little details. I remember him saying something like, "I felt like they were getting married for real. They were so serious throughout the ceremony." This kind of comments are squeal worthy, and it seems like he's pretty close to the M4 members and PSH, so I hope that they'll keep him as a fixed panel member. :)

This may be off topic, but I never really paid attention to K. Will or the Brave Couple (I didn't even know who KWJ was before WGM), so I'm glad he and other Korean artists are getting more exposure. K. WIll has such a lovely voice, and I really like his song "Present/Gift". I'll always associate with the Brave Couple ;)

Archived