YSInternational

Guest fabiolanoir

AH THE MEMORIES

20100320_yongseo_2.jpg

20100528_yongseo_2-460x493.jpg

Seohyun_Yonghwa_Yuri_MC_Music-Core.jpg

tumblr_l8awa7REHc1qcx1w1.jpg

tumblr_lhktm5DGSv1qci1y3o1_500.jpg

I think people can post in the first thread until it's officially closed.  I know I went to a past SHINee thread and it was labeled "CLOSED" at it's 2000 page.  I guess there's a process involved in closing the thread.  Well I guess the last pages of the old thread is for goodbyes and closure and this new thread can be filled with hope and celebration.

edit:  Oh wow I topped the page well I guess I need to put something other than this post then...lol  I'll post some pics:)

P.S.  If this hasn't been mentioned before I'd like to thank NulSarangHae, one of the first to sub Yongseo WGM cuts for us goguma fans.  I fondly remember those lightning speed youtube uploads.  Thanks also to Soshified,  RDR (rundevilrunsubs), j2dlee, Mountainman, xbaybiiegee, keoconvoi, yukiandjudy, and all the other subbers and uploaders out there who made it possible for the world to get to know the amazing Yongseo couple.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chilipadi_22

the preview!!!!

they went ice-skating!!!!!!!!!!! and hold hands!! (Y)

and it looks like yong has something for hyun?!

I don't think the scarf was randomly lost.I wasn't listening too well but he took it off during an interview and put it away with his bag.After that I lost track.I will wait for the translations.I need to listen again.

All I can say is I remember his house will have gold and silver colours right?Then he chose all the halmoni (which even Seohyun called)  grandmother style tops.Whoa the gold colours and leopard prints from his choices. :D

Did you notice her hair today?Wow...it was so straight and glossy.It looked gorgeous.

Guest Cjbaby12

I really enjoyed this episode. I really hope he didn't loose the scarf. But he looked so worried and he felt really bad the whole time. It was a really funny episode! I can't wait for the next one... :wub::wub: The way he shook his head and all. He even sounded sick, but all he could think about was the scarf. I wonder what the sister in laws will say... LOOOL! I laughed so hard when HYUN started singing... Trouble, trouble, trouble... HAHAHAHAHA! :lol: I'll spazz some more later once the translation is out so I could understand what really happened. Can't wait for next episode! ICE SKATING!!! :wub:

EDIT:

I don't understand why I had a negative score on my other post??? Did I say something wrong by asking a previous post about the duet? I don't think I violated any rules right???? Can someone clear that up? This is sad... lately all my posts will have some votes then it will be gone in an hour and now a negative score???? tears.giftears.giftears.gif Maybe I'll just stop posting... tears.gif

POST1.jpg

Guest luckynew

Hahahaha.. This episode was funny. I enjoyed it. Let's wait for the next episode. Yong probably bought Hyun the eternity ring, WHO KNOWS.. Hahaha.. Oh wells.. We'll see.. I'm not betting on it, yet. Hahaha.. Dude, DDuk, you're in the eastern time zone too. Ahhhhh.. Bless your heart. Now, get going on the translation. Hahaha Just kidding. Take your time. Will wait here PATIENTLY for your translation. And, anyone elses. Hahaha.. All right, going to bed now.. *sigh ZZZzzzzzz....

Guest ahn_annann

open Yongseo 2nd thread as the same day with YongSeo in Thailand.. happy

Ep48 my internet was no good .. so poor

page1i.jpg

page2.jpg

page3.jpg

Guest bbblyzu3

today episode was awesome :lol:

I LOL at yong when he choose the leopard print jacket  :D

so it's true that they went to ice skating

hope someone can translate the preview ..I really want to know what  did he said

and thanks in advance to Dduk for translation and

Fabiistar07 and  hacker8 for the raw vid link :)

see u guys later ...I'm going to re-watching ..my streaming so laggy :)

Guest AngelVillian

Old thread is officially closed.

So..everyone has to post here.

I can't wait for the next week's episode.

Waiting for the previewww :X

i just lurking on adam thread and there's news that they doing rehersal for their duet, but there's no reahersal for yongseo?? is it already confirm that yongseo will have a duet???

Guest cosmiclatte

The preview made me sad. I don't know...might be because of the BGM. T____T

Teared up after seeing this:

oj1oir.jpg

They look so happy... So beautiful... T____T

502zy1.jpg

Congrats on thread 2! ♥

Guest hannah_cao89

I really enjoy today!!!

Although Yong seobang lost his scarf but he felt very sorry to Seo baby and just look at his face, I know it. He's sad about losing the scarf too. And how Seo reacted to him is cute also. Love her even when she's angry and naggy. Such a cute girl wub.gif Besides that, the style of Yong seobang is so funny =)) He likes bling-bling things or  leopard skin clothes and shoes =)) such a funny guy w00t.gif

By the way, please don't bash Yong seobang because of it. My boyfriend was like him also. I tried my best and even didn't sleep to finish the gloves for him and finally, he still lost it. And he acted like exactly Yong seobang did. LOL . I totally understand it blush.gif

Now I wait for fancam of tonigh :) a few hours more wub.gif Goguma couple fighting wub.gif Saranghaeyo goguma chingus wub.gif

Guest bbblyzu3

@Cjbaby12  don't be like that

maybe someone just accidentally minus you...

I already help you give +ve

keep posting here and spazz happily ok :)

Guest moonwei

Today's episode is putting Yonghwa in a bad light, there could be more anti comments as compared to last week which kay77 has mentioned that many antis were bashing yonghwa after the wedding photoshoot episode.

DC Seohyun gallery is celebrating about the breakup news yesterday as they said that it is the end of slavery for Seohyun. Did yonghwa even treat her like a slave?

Some anti comments have appeared during the broadcast of the show and after the show today, with many people saying that they are disappointed with Yonghwa for losing the scarf which he is supposed to cherish. Some wants the divorce episode to broadcast as soon as possible as they said that Yonghwa treated Seohyun badly, with his jokes getting too far, too childish for Seohyun and not being serious.

How I wish that Yonghwa would not tell her the truth that he has lost the scarf, he is attracting more antis and many die-hard seohyun fans are really angry with him now. I think Seohyun is really disappointed but Yonghwa is feeling really guilty about it, he is not being himself in the episode today.

EDIT:

I don't understand why I had a negative score on my other post??? Did I say something wrong by asking a previous post about the duet? I don't think I violated any rules right???? Can someone clear that up? This is sad... lately all my posts will have some votes then it will be gone in an hour and now a negative score???? tears.giftears.giftears.gif Maybe I'll just stop posting... tears.gif

sorry to cut your post..

as far as i can see, there is nothing wrong there..

no worries...gogumas will always give back (+) ..

now smile... :)

i dont see any daebakness (is there such a word? lol) in today's episode..

just plain anti climax....

edit:

moonwei, not only hyun's fans but yongseo fans are disappointed too,

but we believe in giving yong the benefit of the doubt..

we should see what BOTH side of the fans say..

and then we'll be singing a diff tune.. ;)

Aigoo, why does it have to be the scarf that he lost? :(

Obviously he didn't loose it on purpose so I don't want to hake hasty conclusion and I'll just wait patiently for the translations. Thanks a lot Dduk in advance for the translations!

As I mentioned before, relationships are not always happy and 'flowery' as one imagined them to be and real relationships does have their ups and downs moment. It is time like this that they'll become much closer. but why,why,why does it have to be the scarf? :tears:

Love the way that Yonghwa is trying super hard to cheer up his buin~ I think it lifted up Hyun's mood for a moment until she saw the shop that sells hand-knit scarf ^_^ Aigoo, how real and how cute can this couple be? Looking forward to next episode - Black Yong made an appearance and it seems like the rumored park date is true afterall.

The moment that I love in this episode :

How cute can be Hyun be when she's upset?

93664679.gif

Lovely,lovely couple. hehe. Look at Hyun's glare :lol:

lovely.gif

My heart really goes to Hyun during this part

:tears: but it shows that Yong plays an important part in her life now right?

cryf.gif

28883680.gif

Now, lets not bash on Yonghwa too much okay?

Thai Gogumas, hope you are having the time of your life!! Can't wait to read the fanaccounts.

Archived