[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 2 ♥

YSInternational

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kimel

Today's episode is putting Yonghwa in a bad light, there could be more anti comments as compared to last week which kay77 has mentioned that many antis were bashing yonghwa after the wedding photoshoot episode.

DC Seohyun gallery is celebrating about the breakup news yesterday as they said that it is the end of slavery for Seohyun. Did yonghwa even treat her like a slave?

Some anti comments have appeared during the broadcast of the show and after the show today, with many people saying that they are disappointed with Yonghwa for losing the scarf which he is supposed to cherish. Some wants the divorce episode to broadcast as soon as possible as they said that Yonghwa treated Seohyun badly, with his jokes getting too far, too childish for Seohyun and not being serious.

How I wish that Yonghwa would not tell her the truth that he has lost the scarf, he is attracting more antis and many die-hard seohyun fans are really angry with him now. I think Seohyun is really disappointed but Yonghwa is feeling really guilty about it, he is not being himself in the episode today.

Anti are egoist. They didn't know that Yong is a human?

Mistakes are a part of being human .

Loosing something is fluent, if someone has never loose something precious in his life (gift, jewellery, letter..), let me know!  And CN blue already said in a interview before that they often loose things. It's obvious that Yong's feeling guilty and embarrased, you have just to look at his face during all the episode !

And stop to say that Seohyun is a slave, if she was a slave, did she do the scarf with all her love hor him, for his patience and love? I've seen a lot of men in my life, and very rare are men who looks like Yonghwa, he has one of the best, precious and good character that i've seen. Anti upset me, really.

Btw, episode still great as ever, thank you all for the sceens, minds, subs... :)

Yongseo hwaiting!!!

Guest winbros

I am beginning to feel like those bands that do multiple farewell tours and never retire but even though I said my goodbyes on the last thread, I wanted to say welcome on the new one.

Just a thought, I am so sorry for the people new to Yongseo, that discovered them due to banmal song on you-tube or other sources and are just now getting to know them just as they are leaving the show. Watch all the episodes and then stay here and you can speculate, talk and spazz about them and there will always be someone to share your thoughts with you. Even after they leave the show there will always be news about them. Stay here and just get to know them and the wonderful people that populate this thread. And now another 90 degree bow to  the translators, subbers, fanvid makers and fanfic writers, and all the posters. I love you all and wish only the best for all of you and hope that your dreams come true.

And for now a goodbye and as always

It is what we think and what we know and

Expect the unexpected!

Hey celticheart47 - take care and all the best with whatever adventures you and the hubby are off to, and don't forget us alright? :wub:  I hope to see you come back and drop a line now and then. 

Congratulations on the new thread, brand new thread, same old spazzers.... and what's this??  Talk about Yong-bashing for this week's episode??    No need for that, uri luvtokki oppa is on his way to Korea to knock some sense into him as we speak.....  or he could hold off till next week to see if Yong was planning an event or really "lost" the scarf.

In the meantime, as discussed in the Soompi chatbox earlier, we should put up a Lost & Found for the Scarf, reward would be all the Gogumas you can eat in your lifetime....  or we send luvtokki to your house....

Today's episode showed me how close these 2 are now, and the look on Yong's face was absolutely priceless, I'll give him 2 thumbs up for being brave enough to own up to Hyun, her wrath be damned......  and the shopping trip was cute, I really think he ought to have checked out the price of the leather jacket before bringing it to the cashier, shows how excited he was to buy something nice for his beautiful Buin cough*girlfriend*cough......  And to forget to pay for the cape.... LOLOL......

It was a nice episode, though I'm still waiting for MC Jake's DAEBAKness to show up, maybe in next week's episode.  I  wonder what gift Yong has for Hyun, could it be the recently spotted Eternity Ring??  Could it be a matching knitted couple scarf and he whips out the "lost" scarf she knitted for him??   Aigooo, another 7 days till when we'll know.......

Thanks to Dduk for the translations, you rock our world girl!  And to all of you who put up scaps and gifs, I'm too lazy and too old a dog to pick up these skills so I rely on all of you!!

I'm going back to re-watching the episode again and to await texts from my friend attending the MBC concert, see if there're Yongseo fireworks happening.....

And about Yongseo not having a rehearsal at the concert, could it be due to the fact that he's going to SERENADE her??  LOL......  oh my deluded-shipper heart.....

Since my internet is lagging, I'm still waiting for my part 3 to finish playing in YT, I was reading your posts. And things played in my mind. I'm gonna say them here but don't bash me. i stand by goguma pledge 1.0 & 2.0 but my mind is being in a playful mode. kekek.

jnj is right when she said it was anti-climatic. actually, i guess because for this couple the ultimate goal is to get them to be comfortable with skinship. And since they have "kissed" already, what's next? But then this is not a korean drama/soap opera where the wedding is the ending. It is supposed to be a marriage reality show. And in marriages, there are highs and lows. That's why anniversaries are celebrated, too as a sign that a part of your marriage life has successfully overcame obstacles. In WGM, Hyun and Yong's wedding photoshoot is one of the highs and the loosing scarf epi is one the lows or not maybe lows but just so-so. IMO.

Second, their reaction to the wedding photos were blah...bland. There I said it! Usually couple reaction from post-processed of wedding photos are one of the anticipated episodes in WGM (I have almost seen the couples in Season 1), especially the intimate photos. But, ob-vious-ly (with matching Yong's pronunciation) the chosen framed wedding photo was far from being intimate. Yes, it is cute, as all our couple's actions are but a framed wedding photo must depict an intimate bond (e.g. Adam couple framed photo).

Having said all these, I don't really mind. I have accepted the YongSeo couple be their episodes makes us high or whatever. I guess I don't have much expectation nowadays since the E news came up. As I've said in my past post, I'll just enjoy/cherish the remaining episodes, ride the last leg of our couple's journey.

Now, I have these, funny and stupid thoughts: they are going to divorce soon (that's what they call in WGM when couple has reached their end). I think I know why:

(1) Yong always lose something that Hyun gave and

(2) Yong and Hyun don't have the same fashion style - from the clothes down to the interior designs. hahah!

And for those who are getting angry with Yong because he lost the scarf and those who are defending him, let's just say put yourself in Hyun's shoes, what would be your reaction if your boyfriend lost the scarf you knitted laboriously? For some of you it would be okay and for some it would be not, right? It depends on differing personalities and tolerance. In real relationships, guys have to pay attention to the things their girlfriends do for them and vice versa. I am not angry with Yong, I can even understand why some bash him, but he has to learn. Now, sometimes we also have to separate Yong from Jung Yong Hwa. Maybe most of the time they are one and the same but sometimes for WGM sake, they may be different. What am I saying? I am saying that we don't know the whole truth or what is happening behind camera, so we have to make some reality check sometimes and be kind to these musicians/actors/idols.

Now, that is a long post. I hope my parts 3 & 4 have finished downloading.

Have a nice weekend everyone! :)

EDIT: I guess Yong is really forgetful. He even forgot to pay for Hyun's winter jacket! Hahah! I guess when Hyun give something to Yong, she should put his name and address to the item so that if it would be lost, the finder could send it back to Yong and Hyun would not be so angry. kekek. :D

EDIT2: Preview: In the park, Yong's hair is black. So they filmed without us gogumas finding it. Maybe that's why WGM said that they still have 1.5 mos worth of unshown episodes.

Guest sarahcnblue

This my first post in the 2nd thread so happy although i wasn't post there too much , its OK if they bash yong but in my opinion they are suit each other no one can be so perfect its 1 year come on he make her laugh he respect her  and u gogums know what they are like and how much they care for each other .

i didn't watch all the parts but i really like when they look at there pictures & the song  wub.gif

thanks 4 the links & translation preview .

Hey I think that we should not bash Yong, as that'll just fuel the Antis' hatred...seriously guys, have you never lost anything precious that your loved ones gave you in the past??? Remember how bad you felt??? Exactly my point.

If you think you're sad and disappointed, think about Yong...do you think you know Hyun more than he does? Who else would understand the hard work that she had put in that scarf? He himself said it. If anyone were to feel bad, it would be him, and he did. Seriously, just rewatch the first half of today's episode and you will see how sorry he was. We only got to see 10 minutes of begging, but probably he was doing that all day with Hyun.

Am I being too Yong-biased? No...I can totally feel for Hyun, I had made so many things in the past to give to the ones I liked, but they just lost it like that, so I understand how disappointed she must have felt. I didn't forgive them easily either, but I did in the end, because I still loved them. That's what Hyun did I suppose, forgiving Yong because she liked/loved him. Who are we to be mad and judge Yong then?

Either way, I do think that it's hearbreakingly regretful for Yong to have lost that precious scarf. But I believe that they'll come out even stronger as a couple from this incident. Let's just be more understanding towards Yong please.

And really, if you're still disappointed with him, remember his face during the his live performance when he lost the ring? Now that they're much closer, I can't just bear to picture his face and him frantically looking for that scark everywhere...

Too bad I was not able to catch the live streaming today. :( I have watched 2 parts only but the episode seems daebak as I read the previous posts! Yong seemed really contrite that he had lost THE SCARF and I felt that Hyun was truly upset about it. She seemed to be trying hard to hold her anger in! If we had been there, I won't be surprised if we see her nostrils flare, lol!

upset1.jpg

I especially like the scene in the bedroom when Hyun suddenly dropped on the bed because of frustration. Yong was really trying his best to appease her, I think.

upset2.jpg

sadfaceb.jpg

(sorry, my screencaps aren't good! blush.gif )

To DDuk, thanks in advance for the translataions.

To LalaCAKES, thanks for the preview translations.

waah, i can't wait to watch the rest of the episode!!!

Guest fabiistar07

I just want to say, I don't feel like Yong should be put under a bad light because of the scarf incident

he mentioned before he tends to loose things easily

& it's very unfortunate that he lost the scarf [i can't comment much on it since i want to wait for the translations on how it happened]

but i agree with Kimel ... mistakes are part of being human

I don't think there's a person in this world who hasn't lost one single thing!

And you feel especially terrible when you loose something important [like it happened with Yong] and you could completely tell how bad he felt about it

I don't think he should've hidden that from her, people should really admire him because he's so honest with his wife, and that's part of being in a relationship

It's always hard to say something that you know will hurt the other person, but he knows it's better to say it than hide it from her until she finds out from someone else

Although it's so sad he lost it, i hope he finds it one day

On the preview, i also noticed his black hair~!

He looks so handsome!

I hope Seohyunnie comments on his new look keke ^_^

I'm looking forward to see them ice skating [they look sooooo happy]

& to see what Yong got Hyunnie

aigoo yong..but i really can t say anything bad about him loosing the scarf. The way he looked in this epi, he was really really sorry about it and the fact that he chose to tell the truth instead of lying to hyun was also really good. He wasnt his usual choding self in this epi, he keeps apologizing and wanting to make hyun feel better even though he knows that nothing could ever replace the scarf. I feel that its up to hyun to feel sad and dissapointed in him because it was her gift, whatever Yong feels must be 10 times worst without us outsiders hating him for it. So go-chuns please be easy on uri yong-seobang even though you are dissapointed in him, maybe he did take good care of it ,he even brought it to japan to wear it but things happen and well, what can we say? try harder next time ok yonghwa ya!

It breaks my heart to see seobaby looking so sad and unhappy, if it was me i would have probably be running away into another room and bawling my eyes out. But she tried so hard to control her emotions because she knows it was an accident and yong didnt loose it on purpose. Still though i can see her dissapoinment and even during the shopping trip she was looking a bit sad. All i can say is, you are one incredible young lady seojuhyun ,so don't feel so sad ,himnae uri seobaby!

Preview; those smiles and laughter are what i am going to miss most about these two. Being in their own world and loving each minute of it. I think yong will redeem himself a bit in the next epi.and both of them looking so handsome and beautiful. Cant wait for next epi!

thank you everyone for the translations and video and congrats for the new go-chun! can't wait for their performance tonight!

Guest tay_ys

Hi gogumas..rolleyes.gif

Welcome to our new home with full of smilerolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.giftongue.gif

well..I haven't watch today ep of our beloved Yongseo..just lurking here and have an idea on what happen in today episode.

Yong lost the scarf??..ottoke??..why Yong...I wont blame him but deep in my heart I still feel a bit upset about it...sad.gif

well..Yong still a human being who can't be perfect all the time ...however since I just really love both of them I  tend to feel so sad for hyun. I know her hardwork in knitting the scarf...if i'm in her position I will felt upset as well..someone may said thats better for Yong not to tell that he lost the scarf cause it will just ruin the mood between them, but I think Yong tell her cause he felt very guilty and sincerely want to tell the truth. If he just acting nothing happen its kind of lying to Hyun. I know he just want to be a sincere husband. 

Yong please be more careful next time....I thing the only solution for your habit to lost a thing easily is to find a nice wife who can help you managed your life...You know who she is right?..(Answer: Seo JuHyun..100%-correct)wink.gif...

The delusional me want to make assumption again...

1) Yong didn't lost the scarf, its just a prank... in the next episode in ice-skating scene he will suddenly take out the scarf and calmly put it no Hyun neck...

and say " I have been wore it all the time since you give me..It warmed me up just like the warm feeling you gave me..now I want to transfer the warmness to you..please accept my sincere and warm love.."wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

1) Since the scarf really important and priceless. Yong know that he is a bit careless and dont want to lost that scarf so he put it in the most safe place (secret place)and he can wear it in private..so Anti-fan wont be able to steal the scarf. fury.gif. By saying that  he lost the scarf in national TV Anti-fan wont plan a way to steal it since he already lost itsweatingbullets.gif. Its possible like that?..hahaha..sorry for the crazy and delusional me..tongue.gif

P/s: 

cant wait anymore for this night Banmal Song duet....rolleyes.gif

thanks again for Dduk, Juhee, M3 for the translation,Tetsuya @ Sonems for the sub Vid, and all Jjang gogumas who never fail to provide a nice     comment, link, caps, gif...love you all...

Sorry for bad english..sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif..I hope you can understand...hehe

!!!YongSeo Fighting!!!

Just forget about those hamburgers. Forget about them! Let's just focus on our lovely little go-chun here and help in keeping it a go-chun for everyone and that means no negative issues anymore.. please put them in spoilers hehe.  Also let's not be too harsh on yonghwa, i'm sure the boy did not mean to lose the scarf.

Loveyou yongseo! wub.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest isomerkyaa

hello every1!!!

i already finish warching today episode....so CUTE

i really hope to watch more fancam or news for tonight event,,,

just want to share fancam of cn blue arriving at thailand airport...u can see YONG choding...kekeke:lol:

credit to sukinum2

cn blue arriving-thailand

Guest Cunna

hi chingus.. we already in the new home... yeay...

just like jnj chingu said..just stop talking bout "bashing".. sometimes is not all about their both fan but the hambugerswho always pretending..some people always bashed yong,and some people also bashed hyun and some people keep bashing them.. we already faced this for 1 year n ++..so just let live peacefully in this beautiful place...they can do anything...and they really love if everyone keep arguing bout this matter... btw, if hyun already forgive hubby, so why other people care?right? its all about yongseo's matter.. people can say anything..but there is nothing can effected their love.. ^_^

aigo, seobaby is so cute even she angry... i love in the room scene.. its so real.. yong,please dont repeat it again,ahrasso? unless you want your cute angry buin appear again..^_^

happy weekend all chingus

Guest K1L1On1Mr4

Still downloading the vids from mediafire, thanks in advance to uploader semi-fly w00t.gif

But i have some curiousity in my mind, after Yong lost letter of commitment from Hyun he woudln't dare to lose anything made from Hyun again. I suspect Yong already arrange something as present for Hyun. It's possible for Yong to make a surprise event. But let's watch next week episode :D

This is my first post in our home, a question for moderators lurk in this thread : our previous thread will be kept right? or do you have any time limit for thread to kept in your archive? i want to keep our precious first home forever wub.gif

Any moderators or anyone can answer my question, please accept my bows wub.gif

aigooo yong really did lose the scarf?i felt upset a bit but i know yong is more upset than all of us,it's his wife hardwork to made the scarf,i absolutely sure that he regret it so much deep down in his heart(if it really was lost..i hope it's yong prank!)..and i think yong must took a good care of the scarf,but maybe by an accident,the scarf was gone.just look at how he treasured the couple ring PRECIOUS,he always wear it everywhere he goes.it means that he don't want to lost the ring..it's ok yong,gogumas still love you!but try to lifted up back your wife mood okay?promise?at least gain back the gogumas points ok yong?we always SUPPORT you!

wow this is my first post in this new thread aka new go-chun!anyway can't wait for the translation..thanks in advance to dduk and tetsuya!hopefully after the translations came out we might understand more the situation..^_^

Guest fara_m7

omg! i love the episode! but i kinda looking for a real fight, not because i just want it but i feel like fighting is one of the biggest part of the relationship! (just an honest opinion! no mocking!)

Guest puang

first of all..can i said this? even the scarf was lost, i'm really thankful. i think because Hyun put so much effort to make the scarf she should feel disappointed and Yong of course he also feel bad for losing that scarf. but for me because of this losing scarf Hyun able to experience one thing that most of the couple done. shopping together with her boyfriend. i think she must be never do this thing before and if after her ending this show i  think she may be not able to experience in  for a long time unless she going to have a new boyfriend or she really dating with Yonghwa. Truly being feel pain in relationship is normal. i believe today's pain will become a remedy for the future when they go through more big obstacle in their relationship and able to built stronger relationship.

sorry for my poor english's grammar. i just want to share my opinion here and hope you'll understand it.

Guest wallpaperfood

WAHAHA Who walks up to the counter without checking the price?! Only when you're distracted by your buin-goddess, I guess..gosh that was hilarious.

Leaving the store without paying topped it off - are these two that immersed in their own world? <3

And apprently it's Leopard season in Yong's unique fashionista world *rawrr*~ too too cute. I liked watching Yong watch Hyun try on clothes. SUCH a massive bf/gf vibe.

I was going to comment about the scarf but everyone's done it...bleh I'll still do it anyay XD :

I was kinda surprised/disappointed when people started bashing Yong during the breaks/KT in the chatbox - ermm I'm pretty sure everyone has lost something valuable before.

I was just touched because he said he had lost it in Japan, because that not only means that he brings it around with him, but he actually WEARS it around too, so yeahh..

I agree Seobb was doing her best to not burst, and she must have been feeling so so down, but the best that can happen is for Yong to learn from his mistake. It's not like he did it on purpose, so let's not react that way.

I'm just proud that he even admitted it to her while knowing this was going to be broadcast!

^Gosh, doing that is like adding more fillings and layers to all those hamburgers out there! But because he was a brave namja, he owned up, AND he put his choding self aside.  

Btw that bedscene was kyopta <3 . I was taken aback because I thought they were falling on the bed in a frenzy at first. Gosh, be still my beating heart.

Preview was bittersweet, because seeing them holding hands (it's been a while, hasn't it?) and laughing their hearts out on the skating rink, all by themselves (if I'm not mistaken, they were the only ones there - unless the crowd was surrounding them outside the rink.... -.-") made me realise that we won't get to see much of this soon. Anyway, I don't want to be a killjoy, so I'm going to leave it at that :)

Thanks for the trans dduk!!

edit---goguma1207 lol glad you feel the same way! You summed it up much better XD

Archived