[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 2 ♥

YSInternational

Congratulations on the new thread!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Everybody CLAP CLAP CLAP!

The new episode is daebak!!

I can't seem to get the scene when Yong put his arm about hyun out of my hand. Its so natural.

About the lost scarf,

THANK YOU PD of WGM for putting this two together is this show. Fate, thank you for letting them start their journey this way, (I'm saying this because I believe they are real). Through this show, Yong and Hyun gets to see each other's imperfection because it is only through imperfections that one really gets to apprieciate perfection. So, to all those antis who are bashing Yong for the lost scarf, don't tell me you've never lost a gift or misplace it? No matter how meaningful it is. "-________-  Technically its not Yong's fault. He told the person to put it in his bag. He even tried to find it (asking hyun for the picture so he could show it to the staff etc2). Forgive him already. True, he is an idol but he is human. Hyun, i believe, has forgiven him. Her eyes during Yong's performance the next day, says it all.

Dduk, THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT FOR THE TRANSLATIONS, APPRIECIATE IT SO MUCH!

Thai fans, YOU ARE DAEBAK! APPRIECIATE YOUR EFFORT.

Khuntorians and Kkapliners, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT. I had my down time last few days. Going to this thread, seeing everyone supporting each other made me feel better. I'm super touched by Your support.

YEOWONHI IN-GO-PAEM! Thanks for your amazing posts. I love it that we're like a family here. Always supporting each other and going through ups and downs together.

About the preview. It made me cry.

Something about Yong's tone when he said he'll do 1000 times better, when he was about to give her a gift. Hyun's reaction to the gift.. I believe Yong's gift is something he made or could it be the ring? HMM.. aha!

We can play a game and try guessing what Yong's gift it.

Yesterday, I was listening to avril lavigne's i love you and thought it reminded me of yongseo. So so happy they use it in today's episode.

I love it esp this part (putting it in the spoiler so as to not lengthen my post)

You're so beautiful

But that's not why I love you

I'm not sure you know

That the reason I love you is you

Being you

Just you

Yeah the reason I love you is all that we've been throughAnd that's why I love you

thats all for today

much love, nrlfrhna.

(sorry for topping the page with not much to share. I don't know how to make caps, sorry)

GOGUMA, HIMNAE SOYO!!

btw, iloveyongseo, sones are trending #moreyongseo at twitter, if you have one, pls help them. thank you.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sleepsinger25

I'm a super new user, and a month-old goguma couple fan.

I forgot how i was introduced to them, probably it was my cousin.. who mentioned them to me. ^^

for the past one month, i've been watching the goguma couple, from the very first episodes till the live streaming they air every saturday. It's been 4 weeks, spending my saturdays at home, catching the show live. hahaha (i've never done such things before)

Just within this one month, i saw how they grew closer each time, and breaking the wall that's between them. And you can also see the way they look at each other now is really different. I love how they both worked really hard on this.

I asked my fren (who's a non fan), i told her if a girl knitted a scarf for a guy, what does it mean? her reply? " she likes him of course! if not y bother to knit something for a guy you're not interested in??" :P

and yong yong.. sigh.. guess he's pretty absent-minded, but the whole epi of today, he looks really sorry about it. Can't wait for next week though!

Goguma couple~ you guys are great, and please stay the way you are, walking right into each other's heart. :wub:

Guest wallpaperfood

Did anyone see that random shopper right at the end of the episode who got semi-excited at the sight of yong leading seohyun away by her hand? lmaoooo

As Yongseo turn the corner, you can see her curiosity heighten as she quickens her pace while trying to follow them/the camera. You can see/relate to her gasping and her hand covering her mouth hahaha.

Pretty funny - I think that's how I'd react too if I were in her shoes. I wouldn't want to scream because I'd want them to have their privacy, but at the same time, I'd be silently stalking them everywhere and squealing in my heart because of the public skinship XD

---edit--

aisuo chingu, $800?! Well, I guess I'm not that surprised seeing as it's leather, but you're definitely not being "cheap" (subject to bias) lol. I don't think I could spend that much on the spot (not even for myself)...though he could technically still use up his Banmal song income hahahaha

Hello Goguma chingoo!!!

1st : Chukahae!!!!

Welcome to new home. Hopefully we can live happily ever after...

We accept everyone to our new home.

(including hamburgers, yaaa. You guys also welcome here. Please come again)

2nd : Preview

& they go for skating.... With no fans gather around.. WOW!!! Now @ what time exactly they go for this date??? Hehe... After the Gag Concert, maybe.... 12 AM?? Date @ night... That's a big WOW for them.

Black dragon --> I guess after their date @ Myeongdong, Yong already change his hair color. That means they really filming for another shooting. We just got news their last filming was the date. But, for the last filming @ their house on 14 Feb, right. But there's no pic to proof it. Just a fan account. Right. Was that filming on 14 Feb??? Did Yong prepared something for his buin? But what was it.

I already guess a few thing...

--> The leather jacket [i think he just bought the silver shirt for Hyun since I guess the Jacket cost him too much!! Got to wait the Dduk translation for the confirmation.]

--> Eternity ring... [Could be, right..]

--> Something knitting. Maybe not sweater, but it could be a glove. [if this is it... I know they really are in love. There's no way a man will learn to knit if not because of "just someone". It could means much more. You have to think about "that person" in mind.. ;) ]

That's what I think...

About this week episode, I will post again.

But, about Yong lost something so important, yeah I can see his guiltiness. How sorry he is. And there's no he try faking it. I think if he try to some mischievousness, he could not look straight into Hyun eyes. But we saw his sorry eyes here.

& for Hyun, if I'm @ her place, of course I also would be like her. Angry. Sad. & I maybe could not look @ him @ all. We can feel her frustrated about this situation.

But, they are human after all.

Yonghwa is not perfect.

Seohyun is not perfect.

They got different style.

But they adjust to one and another.

They compromise so well.

They respect each other.

They try to speak the truth eventhou it hurt so much.

But this all my POV.

Until I post it again....

After all the subs are finish...

To DDuk : Tq for the translation.

To Tetsuya : Tq in advance for the hardsubs...

Now hopefully there will be a fancam bout Banmal song tonite.

Let's hope together.

PS: Correct me if I'm wrong. That green mantel that Yong bought for Hyun is the same 1 she wearing it to Japan right. There's a post back then, bout this mantel. I try to find the picture, but can't find it. Is it???

zealous

after watch today eps well seohyun always nagging to yonghwa

she talks alot now (just like rapper hyun which like tiffany said),skinship,and even talk down to yonghwa *in funny ways

i seen snsd variety from 2007 until now ,ive never seen seohyun talk in front a camera like that,she rarely talks when she doing variety with snsd unnies,because she is maknae and other unnies just crazy when they talking (hyo,yoona,sooyoung ,most all of seohyun unnies is talkactive),thats why im so sad because of that,seohyun became more talkactive,express herself freely trough wgm.

but why when they already comfortable to each other/seohyun more adapts to her variety skills suddenly leaving the show news came out

sigh !!!!

I find it extremely adorable the way Seohyun gets mad. Whenever she's mad, it shows but still in a quite affectionate(?) way. For example, if you'd compare her to me, I'd give the cold shoulder and not talk to that person for at least a day nor do I want to be in the same room. (Maybe it's me who has problems :ph34r: lmao.) And I thought they'd accidentally kiss for a second when Yonghwa slightly hugged her in their bedroom and she suddenly turned her head. Swooon.

The leather jacket Yonghwa wanted to buy her was approximately about $800 so I think anyone would have a shock hearing the price (Seohyun's epic reaction!). Except for some who have more than enough money of course, but he bought her the coat which was about $180. I actually find that quite expensive already; or am I being cheap here, haha. (I have not been in a serious relationship to know what's the normal amount of money to spend on someone, but that's still expensive right? =/ lol)

Aiya, Yonghwa... He's adorable. Don't have the right words to even say anything right now. <33

The bgm for their preview is lovely. It had been one of my favorite songs in the past to listen to on a Sunday morning with a cup of coffee. The lyrics tell about the insecurities when in love, but at the same time having that spark of hope. It fits YongSeo very well.

Edit: :crazy: that silver shirt is around $500?! (if my currency converter is acting correctly) :wacko:

Ah, no it's $50. Stupid converter haha.

V Looking at the price.. I agree with your teacher. He loves her, lol.

Guest ninyaah

last week, i lost one of the most important pieces of jewelry i owned: my grandma's ring. i'm never one to lose things easily. in fact, i'm very meticulous about the things i own -- even all of my school-related stuff way back from elementary school are still with me. when i looked at my right hand and realized that the ring wasn't in its usual place, my mind went blank. since i was in school at that time, i went back to all the places i've stayed at, hoping that i would be able to find it. unfortunately, i never found the ring. i texted my mom and told her what happened. her message only contained this sentence: "it's okay, i know you didn't do it on purpose." just imagine the shock on my face when i read her text. i would've expected her to at least scold me, but even when i went home all sad and gloomy that day, she never scolded me or blamed me for what happened. i think it just shows how much my mom loves me -- because she knows i would never do something like that on purpose.

i guess what i'm just trying to say is that, no matter how imperfect yonghwa is, seohyun will always forgive him. if there is one person who knows him well, it's her. this quote suddenly comes to mind: love is never having to say you're sorry.

seohyun looked really upset and we can't blame her for it -- she has the right to be mad. similarly, yonghwa made a mistake but it's not like he did it on purpose. anyone does not have any right to bash yonghwa because none of us know the real story. i liked that he has the guts to admit his mistake, on national tv, no less (where he'd be more prone and vulnerable to attacks). i hope he finds the scarf, though. after reading that seohyun knitted for 10 hours, my heart sank. she could have used that time to rest amidst snsd's uber busy japan schedule, but she chose that moment to knit a scarf for him. she loves him.

even during the shopping scene, you can see that seohyun is still not feeling better and yonghwa was still trying to be careful with his words. i was laughing really hard at his fashion choices because i know that seohyun wouldn't have the guts to wear those. he should just give that leopard-printed jacket to jessica because the girl loves her leopard prints : ) like seohyun's personality, her style is more simple and minimalistic, nothing too 'out-there' and eccentric -- in short, a stark contrast from yonghwa's style. anyway, i really liked the last outfit he chose for her. too bad the jacket was too expensive. and i don't know if this is just my bias-ness talking, but ever since WGM, seohyun has become much more stylish. yonghwa forgetting to pay for the coat had me laughing so hard. he must have a lot on his mind for this to happen. he's not even his usual choding self because he feels bad about what happened.

*SIGHS* the studio is so quiet it's becoming less fun. since it's quite impossible that they're bringing back seulong and jinwoon,  i hope they'd pick better mc's. i really hope they'd be there at least, for the last episode. anyway, i think the daebak episode is going to be broadcasted next week. maybe mbc is prolonging our couple's episodes, which is totally fine by me.

thank you to Dduk for the translations and semi-fly for the raw vids. i  forgot to thank the kkapliners who showed their support by posting on  the old yongseo thread and to the korean fans from dc <3 we really  appreciate the love and support. YAY for our new thread! *throws  confetti* soompi gogumas are jjang! let's keep this thread alive and  spazz-y as always.

--

EDIT:

aisuo415: your post reminded me of what my professor told our class before. he told us that 'you know that the person loves you when he/she starts buying expensive stuff for you.' i still laugh everytime i remember the violent reaction of my blockmates after he mentioned that. but i quite agree with him. i love my friends, but i'm never paying stuff for them unless it's needed. haha.

Start of Open Letter

To: My Beloved Goguma Family,

It has been a great journey together for 2000 pages and now we are here in the 2nd YongSeo thread to start a new chapter!

redtulip chingu: I hope you don't mind  that i updated our goguma pledge.

The Goguma Pledge (Version 1.0) - redtulip

We, the aliens of Goguma planet, pledge ourselves as one united family, regardless of nationalities, languages and gender, to support our Goguma couple with love and sincerity, so as to achieve unforgettable dreams and beautiful memories.

Go-Chun Pledge (Version 2.0) - redtulip, woollylamb

We the citizens of Go-Chun

Pledge ourselves as one united Goguma Family

Regardless of gender, language or nationality

To carry on giving YongSeo much love, sincerity & strength to continue what they have begun

So as to achieve many beautiful dreams and everlasting memories to come.

Seo Joo Hyun's Motto: "People with good hearts are the ultimate winners"

Let's take a leaf from Seo Baby's book to treat everyone well. A little patience and a lot of love will do wonders. Let's work together to keep this thread a happy place for everyone, existing or new gogumas.

Humbly Yours,

woollylamb (Loyal Go-Chun Citizen)

End of Open Letter

Thoughts on today's episode:

Watching YongSeo always brings laughter. About the scarf, I'm waiting to see if there is another part to it because as always, expect the unexpected from our unique goguma couple. Ice-skating & a surprise next week! *YAY*!

@woollylamb, my same age chingoo, i definitely have no reason to mind you updating the pledge to ver 2.0. The pledge need to be change in order to be in line with the current goguma family situation plus it is much more beautiful than before. It is destiny and Yong & Hyun that bring us together as friends. To think it is Yongseo and soompi that let us know each other existence in a country of 4 million and a company of nearly 7000 staff. We have so much similarities that it is nearly unbelievable!

@nazeewa *wave* haha, we are the old gogumas since thread 1 was just hundreds of pages. I miss a lot of things too such as Chika's headlines, the late nights parental guidance talk etc. Let me know if you need help with the project.

Gogumas, lets just wait and see what Yong is up to in the next episode. WGM has the habit of showing the same shooting in 2 or 3 episode and they always create cliff hanger or angst in the first part but end it off wonderfully and lovely. Remember the double birthday episodes!

Dduk & lalacakes, thanks for the translation!!!

Congrats on the 2nd thread!! we spaz so much every weekend it's not enough space to contain our love to the couple! :wub:

When I watched the raw video I was very upset at YongHwa (I didn't know what they were talking about but clearly it has something to do with the scarf last week). I kept thinking why does bad things happens to Hyun's heartfelt gifts... tears.gif and now I've read the translation, and still cannot understand how pity the whole story was...I'm sure Yong didn't have a lot of time during his promotion in Japan...but still aahhh poor Hyun... tears.giftears.gif I hope Yong made amends, and some one found the scarf...

Guest chilipadi_22

Has the MBC Korean wave in concert ended?!?!?!

Any news about uri couple performing banmal song???

Have been waiting for it the whole day!! Haha:)

Guest ahn_annann

omg, it's seem like yongseo didn't sing a song together .. my young sister just called me CNBlue and FT have left from the performance place after waited for FT finished..

in the performance Adam couple have the special performance ..

Anyway However.. here is the best for Yongseo by Thai fans supporting..

Here is the best memory time of YongSeo in Thailand, they can see clearly our Ballon and Banners between rehearsal and show.

Big Hug and Thanks for my young sisters Phokar and Beside11 @ wgm.pantip.com

Guest the_ghost_of_a_saber_tooth_tiger

after i saw the preview.remember of this foto

2j31evk.jpg

interesting...when it was done?;)

Guest uh-ohxev

Someone said they were the finale. The concert hasn't ended yet... so we should still wait for the end, right? Sigh.. I really hope it happens.... T.T

edit: Oh wait nvm! Misread.. so they already left the venue? Omg.. I am so sad now. T____________________T

Did she see Yonghwa? Maybe he stayed. So sad..

Guest chilipadi_22

No banmal song duet?!?!?!

ANDWAEEEEEE~ I wanna see them perform the duet in public at least once!!!!

The concert has not ended?!

I really hope they do the duet!! Jebal~

Guest yongseorockin

Thank you Translators and uploaders!!

My POV:

Seo Hyun has a nickname called Gguk Gguk Ee. Now how this came about, just read the below.

A new nickname of ‘Gguk gguk ee’ (meaning someone who is suppressed) was given to Seohyun of SNSD.

On the recent show, MBC ‘Horror Film Factory’, Seohyun could not fully express herself even with the help of Tiffany during their emotions training.

As the girls were in their second lesson where they were being taught how to express emotions, Tiffany  tried to stimulate Seohyun’s emotions through a pillow fight. She was  trying to give Seohyun, who usually suppresses her feelings and is not  very good at expressing herself, a chance to really let out her  feelings.

However despite the efforts by Tiffany, Seohyun could not become angered at her, and this is why she has received her name nickname.

Credits: Newsen.com

http://newsen.com/ne...%E0%BD%C3%B4%EB

Translation: k_Taevid @ soshified.com

Now I have also watch SNSD's other shows and those who have seen SNSD's Hello Baby should know how her Unnies tried to make her angry on her birthday. She COMPLETELY did not express her anger at all and like what has been shown in WGM. When she is angry, she just widens and blows air out of her nose. But Yong, Yong is the first first first person I have seen to make her actually express her thoughts. She of cos not only has her habits but now there is a flow of conversation. She expresses her disbelief/ frustration outright. Anybody else would have been angry outright but Hyun was not that kind of person in the beginning. Like how Yong had said in the beginning. She didn't seem to care (but she was really keeping her thoughts to herself)

Through this past year, we really have seen her change a lot. So much so that it is incredible. That despite all logical reasonings of mine that its a reality variety show and may not be completely true, I just can't help but feel THIS IS ONE REAL COUPLE WE HAVE HERE.

Now for next week, I am just guessing that something has significant meaning and perhaps enough meaning such that Yong may confess to Hyun the Korean equivalent of "I Love You."

I am just guessing. No harm done. But he seemed very serious down there. Perhaps its the eternity ring Hyun is wearing now. Perhaps sth else. A confession as well?

@aisuo415, I imagine the last thing Seohyun wanted to do at the time was spend the day with Yonghwa, haha. :sweatingbullets: She probably wanted to go away from him for a while and have a good sulk, but then she couldn't because it was their filming day, poor girl. I think it's adorable too, the way she keeps on smiling even when she's raging. I think a small part of it is because she knows she's being filmed for national TV, and the larger part of it is it's really her personality. She strikes me as a person who would never outrightly show they're dead angry unless to someone they're really, really, really close to, like immediate family. She did say she went into WGM as a sort of practice for when she's married (or at least in a relationship). I think she's getting quite good practice indeed. :D

@DDuk and lalacakes, thank you for the translations! <3

PART 4

<Where have they come to make Hyun-wife feel better?>

<it’s Myungdo!>

MC: Wow! You mean they went to a place that has that many people?

<Will Yong-Husband make Hyun-wife feel better?>

Y: It’s heavy right? I’ll hold it for you.

H: Why do you suddenly do that?

Y: Because I just thought of it.

MC: Oh he is holding onto her bag.

H: Aigoo. Thank you.

MC: Aigoo. He can hold onto 10bags if he had too.

<the two that arrived at the department store>

H: where do we go?

Y: Let’s look at clothes.

H: Shall we?

Y: Pick everything pick everything!

H: what… pick everything…

Y: Seohyun, pick anything.

H: Can you buy it?

Y: I’ll buy everything for you.

H: really?

Y: yeah, I’ll buy everything.

H: then…

Y: Seohyun. What style …?

H: a sharp style.

Y: Something like this?

<this is Yong-husband’s sharp style??>

<bright> <bright>

H: this is your style?

Y: It’s you. But I think if you would pretty if you wore something like this.

H: Something like this!?

Y: Silver color. Rather than gold, the silver color.

H: Really?

Y: really.

H: You like something like this?

Y: I don’t like wearing it much but… I do like it. I buy it yet I don’t wear it.

MC: The two styles are different.

<moderate (hyun) vs fancy (Yong)>

<another considerable difference between them is their style>

<aggressively looking at clothes more than hyun>

Y: this is pretty.

H: Pick something that you think will suit me.

Y: Alright.

MC: he will probably pick something that is shiny.

Y: Alright. When I see it…

H: oh it’s cute.

<this time it’s hyun’s style coat.>

<the white coat that make you look well behaved>

H: should I try it on?

Y: try it.

H: can I try it on?

Store worker: yes. Try it on.

H: You are really going to buy it?

Y: Of course.

MC: She would probably look good in anything.

<hyun trying >

Y: It’s pretty (3x) You’re like a model. MODEL.

< his reaction is bigger than when he saw her in her wedding dress>

H: what do you think?

<the coat that Hyun-wife is satisfied with>

Y: it’s really pretty.

H: you think so? It’s because of this hood.

<what did yong-husband find?>

MC: Is he looking for his clothes?

H: You like something like this?!

Y: I like.

<shining ornamented jacket>

MC: men like girls who wear shiny clothes.

<for now, they are going to look around>

Y: Give me

MC: oh he is being good to her.

MC: because he’s sorry

<the ever growing complimenting service?!>

<taking care of hyun’s bag and her clothes>

H: let’s go.

Y&H: Goodbye.

Y: wow, there are a lot of pretty clothes.

<excited Yong who hasn’t been shopping for a while>

<Hyun who is meticulously looking>

<Just then!>

Y: Fur! (or animal print) Try it just once, fur.

H: I never tried it on before. Do you like fur as well?

Y: I like fur!

MC: wow he said he likes fur!

<Yong, who has a strong sense of style>

MC: Yong-husband?

Y: I really like fur.

H: really

<this isn’t really hyun’s style>

<yong who first goes into a shop>

Y: Try this one on.

H: Oh… why?

MC: He must have found something.

Y: Just try it once.

H: It doesn’t suit me.

Y: It does! It really does!

<this type of clothes… >

<it’s really is fur pattern!>

MC: that style is something that would suit me!

Y: Do you don’t want to try it?

H: no! I’ll try it on. But I’m saying that it won’t suit me.

Y: no it will suit you.

H: what do you mean it will suit me?

Y: this is yours

<wearing the style that he strongly feels for>

Y: try it.

<worried because of wearing a unfamiliar style>

H: really…

MC: if you wear that incorrectly you can look like a goblin.

MC: you can look old.

<hyun who is trying it >

H: to think that I would try something like this on. Oh! Just looking at it its weird!

<patiently not looking>

Y: No, I think it looks fine.

H: what is fine?!

Y: It’s because what you are wearing inside doesn’t match. I think it really matches you well!

H: what suits me?... what do you mean this suits me…

MC: I don’t think it looks bad on her.

Y: It’s ok, it really is ok.

H: something like this… I will never wear it.

Y: why?

H: it’s not my style.

<looking again for hyun’s style>

<again, yong is looking at fur with his hands>

MC: he really like fur/animal print.

H: Do you always see fur?

Y: no.

H: ah, so you really like fur/animal print.

Y: No… no.. I don’t like it. If there is anything you like just try it on.

H: Yes. What kind of style do you think I like?

Y: well for something like coats I think you like wool and like simple colors.

H: You’re right.

<Yong-husband who always knows what style his wife likes>

H: Recommend me something that you think will suit me.

Y: Fur?

H: Why is it always fur!? Do you really want me to wear it?

<he can’t say readily agree>

MC: It’s something like this. That he can’t quickly agree!

Y: Shoes! Buy shoes.

H: Shoes?

Y: Oh I can’t buy you shoes.

H: why not?

Y: they say that if I buy shoes the person will run away.

H: Buy it for me!

Y: I won’t.

H: buy it for me.

Y: I won’t.

<keeps asking to buy shoes.>

H: Fur!

<fur >

Y&H: Oh it’s pretty!

Y: I like this.

H: I like it also.

<the two of them found something they both like!>

MC: It’s cute.

MC: this is pretty.

H: Should I try it on?

Y: try it on, try it on.

MC: Oh a cape.

<cape style coat choice>

Y: It’s pretty (3x) Pretty (3x) It’s pretty!

H: is it ok?

MC: It’s pretty!

<it suits hyun-wife>

MC: It’s pretty.

Y: it’s as if you wore what you wore today to wear this.

<both like this>

MC: It’s really pretty.

Y: It’s really pretty.

H: It looks alright?

MC: does the hands usually come out like that?

MC: yes.

MC: she is feeling slightly better.

Y: Goddess.

H: what do you think?

Y: It’s pretty (3x)

MC: the two of them must really like this.

Y: try this on.

H: What?!

<this time a snake skin jacket choice>

MC: that is something that older people would wear.

<always, other than the wife’s style, wants to try >

H: I never wore something like this before.

Y: try it on. Just try it on this once.

H: this is woman’s clothes?

<it’s hard for Hyun to even digest it’s looks>

H: I don’t think it’s going to suit me.

Y: It’s going to suit you.

<for now, she tries it.>

H: I think this is going to be laughable.

MC: Oh there are lots of nice clothes.

MC: I want to buy that snakeskin jacket.

Y: Its fine!

H: what is fine!?

Store worker: customer, this is snakeskin.

MC: what… must like skin hide/leather.

Y:it’s pretty

H: what is pretty?

< fashion that hyun finds it hard to understand>

Store worker: our store concept is late 19th century lady New York Bourgeois style.

MC: they say that it’s a bourgeois concept.

Store worker: customer is too shy.

Y: that cape was really nice.

H: really? But for now, lets…

Y&H: look around.

H: I think it’s pretty.

Y: I think you look the best.

Y: Yes. Really.

H: Why are you only complementing me?

Y: that was really pretty.

H: thank you very much. We’ll come again.

Y: It’s really pretty.

<found the brand that he likes>

H: what’s wrong?

Y: let’s go.

H: let’s go in and Look. Look!

<looks really uneasy>

MC: He is going to the brand that he likes,

<looking like he can’t win. He turns around>

<even though he said he wouldn’t look, eventually…>

Y: no, let’s look around more.

H: OH it’s jinwoon!

Y: oh really?

H: Hello!?

<wearing the brand and taking a photo is jinwoon>

<and Changmin>

MC: OH Jinwoon! It’s been a while!

MC: everyone’s there!

<after looking at the pictures he looks as if to leave…>

<even he doesn’t realize…>

Y: Oh they are having a 70% sale.

MC: Oh men’s clothes.

H: What clothes do you like?

MC: Oh if it’s a 70% sale then you have to at least look.

<the yong-husband who likes shopping>

<without even knowing he is drawn to look at the clothes>

MC: even though he is shopping for they are looking at his clothes.

MC: both should look, one by one.

<even so, nothing to buy so they head out>

H: you look for your clothes as well.

Y: no I didn’t look for my clothes.

H: what do you mean not look?

<doesn’t even realize his shopping desires are coming out>

MC: thank god that he actually likes to go shopping.

LAST PART IS COMING UP SOON!

Archived