[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 2 ♥

YSInternational

Guest calmocean

hi chingus! why it seems many hamburgers when this is just make believe.  we agree lots of the show is scripted right.  pd make these things up to make show interesting no?  yong and seo are entertainers get paid to do wgm right? i'm sure they woud not do wgm for free, since have contract.  i think both are great. yong seo work hard to make money to make their families dun have to work so hard.  money is not easy to make in real life.   they can retire their mom and dad.   is it wrong to want to do that! why anti have to hate 1 or the other.  i think their real life is bigger than this wgm show.  big picture is they want to make more money advance careers and entertain us too!  they have to make wgm interesting funny touching so show will not be cancel right? that is reality ppl working wgm get salary too cameraman etc.  seo is train actress since little girl and she can act, but of course she is also very gentle girl which is real.  yong already prove he is good actor in drama.  dunno y fan make it pressure they have to be real couple in real life.  so much pressure i read the thread.  if they couple camera follow them everywhere it is information age twitter ppl see them and bam big trouble sm right away disband snsd.  no way they are real couple.  y we can not accept and just enjoy the "show"?  i love you gogumas you ppl have really big hearts i can feel it.  but i read the thread and so much pressure i feel for the couple in wgm to be real in reality.  i love you all for translating support yong and seo for a long time to come! F I G H T I N G

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aneng

I'm done watching the first part so I'm only commenting about it.

I said this again yesterday (or the other day, not sure) that Yonghwa probably lose/lost (I'm confused here) the scarf and noted that we shouldn't hate him for that. So since I somewhat anticipated about the scarf thing, I'm not surprised that it was really it he lose/lost.

I'm not taking this negatively at all. You see, I am saying this again...Yonghwa is not a perfect guy or even close to it so there will always a time when he'll do or say something that isn't really good. And I'm really, really glad that he showed this once again to Seohyun. He showed her that he can give her disappointment and tears (I swear...Seohyun was so close in tearing up here). This may not be the first time or the last time (this, applies if they'll continue being 'them' after the show) that he'll lose something that she will give or even do something that would make her sad/disappointed/angry.

And the last few seconds inside their room was 'Yonghwa-got-a-girlfriend' (I have put a melody in it too) moment for me. The way he consoles her was uber cute and REALLY, REALLY boyfriend-like (even how Seohyun reacted to all these was just so girlfriend-y). Especially when he softly put his arm around her..........repeated it many times, it was SO adorable and so couple-like.

And also, let the non-fans hate, it's not like they can do anything about it. You see, they're not Seohyun...I am sure by the way she looked at him the next day...she definitely forgave him already.

@wallpaperfood Your post made me laugh! Those are EXACTLY my thoughts!

As sad as I am that the scarf is no longer with them (maybe it'll turn up on ebay and Gogumas can buy it back and send it to them!) I can't seem to be upset at Yonghwa because he looked so sad the entire episode. We don't even know what he said, but just by expression....he's so incredibly sorry.

Neither Yonghwa nor Seohyun are perfect. They are both perfectly imperfect which is exactly the reason why I watch them. During this entire journey they've both made mistakes, they've both had shortcomings. But isn't this exactly why we watch them? Isn't this what love is? When the other makes a mistake (big or small), you have to forgive them because you still love them.

Of course, if it was my own boyfriend to whom I spent hours knitting a scarf for and he lost it, he would definitely have been in the doghouse for a while before I forgave him. But Yonghwa's not my boyfriend and I definitely have a soft spot for him. His sorry puppy face was too adorable and I can't find it in me to be angry or upset at him!

LOL at the entire shopping trip. I love how their styles are so different. It reminded me how different their personalities are on the surface and they both had to accommodate one another to be where they are today.

I think next Saturday will be the daebak episode MC Jake was talking about. How much do we love the MCs for asking people in Japan to return the scarf if they find it (at least that's what I think they said)? Haha MCs are JIANG!

Oh and antis will be antis. I am definitely Seobaby bias, loosing a scarf is loosing a scarf. But this doesn't even compare to how much he has done for her. He has been so patient with her, protects her and is honest with her. What was the reason behind Seohyun making the scarf? Spending all the hours she could be sleeping or studying to make? Because she was SO thankful to him. How could a fan of Seohyun hate Yonghwa or talk badly about someone she obviously cares for and respects?

Yongseo fighting! I can't wait for tonight! FANCAMS! I need fancams to take me through to next Saturday!

Edit: @aneng SO TRUE! It was such a boyfriend/girlfriend moment that even Hyomin commented that they were cute!

Guest archiehon

Hi Gogumas, haven't posted anything lately but i want to congratulate everyone on the new Go-Chun. We have come a loooong way!

I haven't done watching the whole ep yet. but all I can say is 'To err is human'. We are watching a reality show, so what's more real than watching a couple made mistakes, learn to forgive and become stronger after all they have gone through. I'm happy to read a lot of understanding Gogumas' post. Yong must have been soooo busy that he lost track of his scarf. That doesn't mean he didn't care. I felt all warm and tingly to know that he actually brought the scarf along to Japan, with no cameras @ wgm crews around to record it. That has to mean something! What a REALITY show!

I watched the part where Seo Hyun was sooo disappointed that she didn't want to get up from the bed and feel bad for her. Then, I watched Yong's face and I could see the guilt and regret he was feeling. And I agree to say that he was not his usual self today. At first I was hoping it was his prank but looking at his expression (...cringe...) it's too real.

I really hope there is a kind soul who found the scarf and keep it. Please don't throw it away! Even if the couple will never see the scarf again I hope someone is using it to warm themselves. It's better if they were to return it but that is totally hoping for the impossible. Now, I'm off to watch the ep again! Got to enjoy them while they last! I'll cross the bridge when I get there! I won't think of any other thoughts except to enjoy watching the growth of this couple. I'll be back later!

okay..yong did admit he lost the scarf, and he lost it in Jpn..

we feel for hyun..

all her hard work and sacrifies just went poof like that..

what a let down, yong!!! :angry:

but then, then next day...during CN Blue's performance at SMA..

hyun looks at hubby with eyes full of love... :wub:

why? is it just for a show? i doubt so...those eyes do not lie..

perhaps she has forgiven him and accepted that he loses things easily,

and its unfortunate, that he loses something precious from her.. -_-

Guest Trent

I'm really looking forward to the subs this time. Did he loose her scarf, didn't have enough money and forget to pay??? On national TV, no less? What I really like about these shows is how they show people's weak sides, too. Everyone's human, after all.

His schedule is definitely getting to him (while Seohyun's never seem to get to her - more practice than her rookie husband? Hehe ...) If they were to marry for real, she could act as his walking, talking notebook. ;)

Best regards,

Trent.

1st part!

Today’s translations!!!

DUE TO NEWS HEADLINES ABOUT JAPAN I CAN’T MAKE OUT SOME OF THE WRITING. SORRY!

<something given to hyun?>

H: It really looks like a newspaper!

<CNBlue’s Japanese album>

H: wow thank you so much. Oh there is even a message! Shall I read it outloud? To HYUN! Hyun! The our Japanese album came out. I also heard that you are working in Japan earnestly. Until now fighting! Girls Generation!

<Hyun who feels good with her husband’s message>

H: ah! Do you wear your scarf around?

MC: ah! The ….

<sudden Yong doesn’t know what to do>

H: What now again?!

MC: he probably didn’t wear it.

H: I will listen to your excuse.

Y: what excuse?

H: what is it?

Y: It’s in Japan.

H: IT’S IN JAPAN?!

MC: oh he must have left it!

<the scarf that the wife made, he left it in Japan!?>

MC: this is upsetting

H: Why? Why? Please tell me. I’ll listen

Y: It’s not it…

H: What did you say?

Y: It will sound like an excuse

H: I’ll listen to it either way.

<even if it’s an excuse hyun-wife wants to listen>

MC: It’s like an excuse

Y: lastly when I was just packing the luggage

H: You call that just luggage!?

MC: WOW that is just too much!

H: give it back to me!

Y: No, I’m not calling it luggage

H: I knitted it really diligently!

MC: that’s right!

MC: wait a second, he said that he left it but why can’t he say that?

<is he going to say the reason?>

Y: the end fell off again.

MC: What?

H: what do you mean by that?

Y: the end of it fell off.

MC: omomo!

H: what? It was already loose.

Y: I had it on during a performance…until the rehearsal.

<so he did at least wear it.>

Y: you know when you are about to get interviewed you quickly change clothes. I asked them to put it in my bag…

<but then the story gets longer>

<somehow there is an intense feeling>

H: So, it’s not you lost it right?

<Stops>

Y: So I don’t think I lost it.

MC: thank god.

H: WHAT?

Y: I wore it until then everywhere!

<Yong became urgent>

<you really didn’t lose it right?>

Y: when I came back to Korea and unloaded my things is when I realized it. I asked if it was in my other luggage bag because I had three. I looked in the bags and… it wasn’t there.

MC: it’s not there!

MC: So he lost it?

MC: in this world, that only one scarf… the scarf that seohyun meticulously made.

MC: this is a once in a lifetime. This is the same scene if you put the kids away.

MC: really?

Y: it was in my last bag… my bag…not it’s not like that… I’ll look for it! Don’t worry!

MC: Jung –husband made a mistake.

<apologetic pats>

<suddenly, Yong asked to send a picture of the scarf >

H: he texted me if I had a picture of the scarf on me. Ah, it’s because he must be thankful because I handmade the scarf for him, maybe he is preparing something for me… but the reason was because he lost the scarf… he wanted ME to send a picture.

<please find this scarf for me TT_TT>

<the picture to send to the Japanese staff>

H: So that’s the reason why he needed the picture.

MC: of course a heavy sigh would come out.

H: I am ready to eat all the gogumas.

<yongseo couple’s measuring stick = gogumas>

<anger fluttering out>

H: this is really too much!

<boil>

<Boil>

Y: I really thought I was going to die yesterday.

< so sorry he couldn’t sleep>

Y: It felt as if I was going to die, I’m really sorry!

<I want to cry…>

MC: because he is really that sorry, he can only do this much.

<Yong-husband who is lost for words because he is sorry>

MC: this is really bad.

<I’m sorry>

<automatically the hands come together>

Y: I’m really sorry.

<3stage cover>

<Laid it somewhere -> picked it up-> lost it.>

H: I think I lost all will.

Y: I’m really sorry.

<fully sorry>

<even he doesn’t realize that he is begging forgiveness>

MC: ah~ this is upsetting. He should have packed that before his passport.

MC: but you know in the airplane you really can’t wear a scarf.

<wanting to help a fellow man out>

MC: no way, you have to wear it even if you sweat.

H: so you thought that it wasn’t precious then.

Y: no it’s not like that.

H: Liar.

Y: How can I not think that that was precious?

<Hyun, can’t believe it>

<fully upset>

H: then you should have put it in your bag.

Y: I’m sorry.

MC: He has to quickly make her feel better.

<something… decided?>

H: make me one!

Y: what?

H: I’ll give you the left over yarn and needles.

<leftover yarn and needles for the husband?>

MC: do you know how to knit?

Y: Is it hard? Isn’t it easy? Don’ you just do it just this way then that way? Isn’t that how you do it?

H: So you think it’s so easy that you only have to do it like this?!

Y: isn’t it like this?

<began to talk faster, hyun teacher>

H: you have to go in and out so whenever you go out it’s always different! It is really hard!

<knit?>

<knit stitch?>

Y: what is knit?

H: Kn~it. The needle is called knitting

Y: Needles means knitting?

<explaining what knitting means>

H: there is a saying that when you knit you knit one at a time.

<no idea what you’re saying but I’m nodding>

MC: I know because I also knitted a scarf before

<I also knitted a scarf>

MC: whenever you knit you’re knitting with that person in mind.

MC: who were you thinking of?

<what man did hyomin make a scarf for?>

MC: oh you gave a present to a man.

MC: I gave it to my father.

MC: right~…

MC: It was school homework! During… during… home economics

Y: I’ll look for it.

H: you have to look for it.

<touching the innocent elephant’s tail>

H: How many songs are there?

<lets forget about the scarf!>

<the wife that changes the subject>

Y: three

<forget>

<forget>

<forget>

<but just then!>

<cough>

H: Did you catch a cold?

Y: Yeah, I think I might have.

H: that’s because you didn’t wear a scarf!

MC: even though the conversation changed, it still comes back.

<coming back to the subject of the scarf!>

Y: It’s not like I threw it out.

H: it is throwing it out!

<loss of words>

<just scratching my head>

H: I don’t know. Do you know how I knitted that? When my unnies went to japan, there was a day when we had nothing on our schedules. When all of them went out I was by myself knitting for 10hours!

<dorms, airplane, even at the performance site, she was knitting>

<Just thinking about it makes >

MC: to all the people who are watching this right now, please find it. There must be a lot of Japanese fans who watch this.

<Japanese fans must be watching this…>

MC: we are looking for a scarf.

MC: this broadcasts in japan?

MC: yes.

MC: Hello…

MC: I’ll eat this well.

MC: welcome???

MC: Scarf.. please

<today generally speaking Japanese>

<Yong-husband who doesn’t know what to do>

H: tell me something that will make my mood go up.

<feeling up?>

<getting something from his bag…>

<the banmal song single album!!>

H: so it comes out looking like this.

MC: ah! The banmal song.

H: You sang it well.

MC: so she already heard it.

Y: I owe my success to you.

<does she feel a little better?>

H: I might lose this.

MC: the scarf topic comes out again.

Y: It’s ok, I’ll just bring another one.

<the sadness that won’t go away easily>

H: I’ll listen to this well.

<just then>

H: it’s the landlady.

<what does the landlady have?>

H: Yes, we’re coming out.

MC: oh is it to pay the monthly rent?

Landlady: this is a package that came for you.

Y: what is it?

<a package for the yongseo couple?>

Y: Seohyun I’ll go get it. Don’t come out.

H: alright.

Y:quickly go back in.

H: Bring it back.

<Yong who is taking the initiative this time>

Y: I think its pictures.

H: I think I know what it is.

<what is this?>

I'm currently translating the 2nd part now.

Guest kasia3goguma

Something to share from DCMarried ! :D

Hyun's angry face, but really colourful outfit ;)

1503.jpg

At the house:

1498e.jpg

1499e.jpg

Mysterious PREVIEW:

1500w.jpg

1501c.jpg

Aaaaand my favourite:

We can be dissapointed with the lost scarf, but guys come on! Wait for translations, aaand look at this stare!: Love Love Love

1502k.jpg

Guest uni343ver

Here goes some caps...

They are like GLUED to each other.

Although with the mishap of the scarf but look at this pic...THEY ARE STILL LOVEY-DOVEY.

2bfxj8fqwja21ji.jpg

CASE IN POINT:

First it was this much---------- GAP                        Then this much ---GAP                       Final: NO SPACE FOR AIR

32297652.jpg  22444134.jpg  61600412.jpg

here's the BACKVIEW (the heads got cut off... not my fault)

37270885.jpg

And they are IN SYNC again

77834464.jpg

Guest yhen_04

okay..yong did admit he lost the scarf, and he lost it in Jpn..

we feel for hyun..

all her hard work and sacrifies just went poof like that..

what a let down, yong!!! :angry:

but then, then next day...during CN Blue's performance at SMA..

hyun looks at hubby with eyes full of love... :wub:

why? is it just for a show? i doubt so...those eyes do not lie..

perhaps she has forgiven him and accepted that he loses things easily,

and its unfortunate, that he loses something precious from her.. -_-

I think the scarf got by the tsunami waves!

~just kidding! Hope everyone will be ok now in Japan..

Guest greed_island

Hi, Guys! It's nice that I can still see you all happy in these days.

Although the ending is coming, but you are still strong.

This is the new thread. I wonder will there ever be the third thread? I still hope there will be many news from our couple even though they're not in WGM anymore.

I've just finished watching the latest episode, and I haven't read all your post, but I can't help not commenting.

1. About Yong lost the scarf & Forget to Pay for Hyun's mantel.

I guess it's all natural. I guess Yong is just human, and no matter how precious it is, you can lost something. I am a person who really often loose things. This month, I've already lost my cellphone (my first phone that I buy with my own salary), and my silver bracelet (my mom bought it from far abroad), and I've already loose my new phone twice (Thank God, my friends are very understanding, and they ALWAYS warn me if I forget something, so I get my phone back).

So, My Point is : Yonghwa is a person who will loose many things and forget many things  in the future too, no matter how he work on it. SO HE NEED HYUN who can always make him remember.

maybe i will add another thing, but after I re-watch it again.

Bye!

Guest k.rivera19

Do you guys remember/know the sound that yonghwa always makes whenever his frustrated, jealous, or annoyed... when they were at the shopping place at the scarf place .. they both did it

with all the POVS abt how our reactions should be or not..

our fellow Thai gogumas are having a time of their life enjoying great music. :w00t:

i'll be waiting for their fancams, hopefully there is,

and we shall see everybody's mood being uplifted once again.. :lol:

just one...just one fanacct is all i need to know if yongseo did the duet or not..

and i cant seem to get the bed scene out of my head.... :lol:

Hi Guys....

First time posting in this thread w00t.gif

Congratulation for having second thread gogumas.... Gogumas JJang...

Thanks Lalacakes for the translation preview and Dduk for this week episode.

It's wrong post... so I'll write something. My true post is below..

I feel dissapointed if yonghwa really lost the scraf but I can't blame him too right. He is human too and I can understand that Hyun really angry. She really make a good effort of making it.

Guest one_isa

I've been controlling myself of not posting for the past few days but I can't help it anymore. First of all, congratulations to all of us, gogumas, we have a new home. biggrin.gif Second, I want to thank all of those who have been contributing to make this place a haven for me. Although I don't post much, I do lurk here everyday without a miss and my day wouldn't be complete if I didn't go here. Third, Thai gogumas are JJANG! As in! They are the epitome of the best most awesome support group ever! Their surprises are really amazing! 

As for today's episode, it is good but not really great like what we have expected (based on MC Kim's tweet, it was supposed to be daebak). Maybe it's the fault of the editors again! They are making the fans wanting more of the couple. I think they didn't really air the supposed to be episode today because of the sad news of them ending. Well, too bad for us. Nonetheless, today's episode is full of sincerity and hands down to both of them since they show they have grown already as a couple. I really admire Yong's honesty. He's really an upright person. I understand Hyun for acting that way and if I was her, I would've cried because of anger. Both of them showed how human they are. He makes mistakes and she gets mad. People forget that they are also human beings who make mistakes and have feelings too sometimes since they are put on a pedestal by fans because they are celebrities. In effect, fans get mad with little wrong doings. It's so unfair to judge a person with one wrong doing. I don't with you guys but I feel like Yong has always been treated this way and I feel for him cause I know he gets hurt too. I agree with the previous posts that this episode is only a glimpse of the whole day and their whole relationship for that matter. I think that Yong apologized the whole day and the next days and the next few weeks. It's so obvious that he felt beyond sorry for losing the scarf and maybe he couldn't sleep because of it too cause he looks sick to me. There are other factors to be taken into consideration on why he lost it! People don't know what really happened so stop fussing about it. As for Hyun, the ever goddess maknae of the most beloved girl group in South Korea, she gets mad too. I find her adorable getting mad because she always looks prim and proper. It's not everyday that people get to see her this way. 

As for the hamburgers, THEY SHOULD GET A LIFE! Seriously! They are so selfish! They always think that they are going to make their favorite celebrities happy forever so they continue to bash others. News flash, they won't! They have a life too and they want to enjoy it like anyone else! Yong and Hyun are going to marry someday *cough* with each other *cough* someday and they would least care about them. 

I was upset to hear that Yong is being bashed again! I am his avid fan and I would personally want to marry someone like him in the future. He's being treated like he's has no feelings by those people. I hate to say this but I am kind of thankful that they are ending soon because the antis are too harsh on him already as if he assaulted someone. If he has really enslaved her in any way, her parents would've called SM before and pulled her out of the show a long time ago. Lastly, it's better for Yong and Hyun to have privacy already (I have this feeling that they are really involved already, it's just that no one's confirming already).

Before I forget, the background music that the PDs are using are always appropriate. The song for the preview, its so describes the couple's feelings. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Guest yongieaddict

WOWWWW i don't know if the 1st thread had hit 200 pages,chukkae for all yongseo shipper!!!w00t.gif

thank god i found my way here hahaha wink.gif

okay let's continue the spazzing wub.gif

Hi guys...

First time posting in this threadw00t.gif

Congratulation for having second thread to spazz gogumas *clapping*

Thanks Lalacakes and Dduk for the fast translation

NEXT WEEK PREVIEW WITH SUB

And finally black hair yong on WGM next week. Yeah... 

Ah... for those who watch and likng my FMV, thanks so much... 

Will watch today episode and read translation now. Happy spazzing..

sorry for double post. this is my original postsweatingbullets.gif

bee_ichigowub.gif

*sigh*

How much do they like each other exactly :[ I'm so touched by these tibits :tears::tears::tears:

Y: I really thought I was going to die yesterday.

< so sorry he couldn’t sleep>

Y: It felt as if I was going to die, I’m really sorry!

<I want to cry…>

MC: because he is really that sorry, he can only do this much.

<Yong-husband who is lost for words because he is sorry>

MC: this is really bad.

<I’m sorry>

Seems like Yonghwa was really freaking out about losing the scarf, he even asked Hyun for a picture of it to send to the Japanese staff!!! I pray that it could somehow be found by Japanese fans, and let it be sent to Yonghwa on a special occasion...how happy would he be? ^^

H: I don’t know. Do you know how I knitted that? When my unnies went to japan, there was a day when we had nothing on our schedules. When all of them went out I was by myself knitting for 10hours!

<dorms, airplane, even at the performance site, she was knitting>

Ok we all knew how hard she worked on that scarf, and how much she sacrificed her spare time to knit it, but this coming from her, confirming it, just makes me tearing up :tears::tears:

I don't know what to say anymore, these two are definitely in love :tears::wub::wub:

Thank you so so much Dduk for the precious translation! We can't fully appreciate the Yongseo love without your hardwork!

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

after reading the translations by Dduk, its not like Yonghwa lose the scarf on purpose. he had to change clothes, then he asked someone to pack it in his bag. because he can't pack it himself because he had to do the interview. he was thinking about the scarf during that time. so technically it was not Yonghwa's fault. probably the person he asked to pack his stuff for him forgot it. so Yonghwa asked Seohyun for a picture of the scarf because most probably he contacted someone in Japan to look for the scarf, but since those people doesn't know the picture of the scarf, he needed the picture and asked Seohyun. the fact that he asked her for the picture of the scarf is proof enough that he did not loose it on purpose. that he was seriously panicking and worried about the scarf because he knows how much Seohyun worked on that precious scarf.

I never really pay attention to antis. because they judge people when they don't have the right to do so and when they don't really even know what the real deal is. and they bash all they want because they can be anonymous through the internet. but if they are faced with Yonghwa and say all the bashings they say online, they can't do it. so antis would always do this gutless acts. its best to pay them no mind. we are better than them. let us not stoop down to their level.

Guest demureYllah

@ Aneng...i agree with you...It only means that they are just like ordinary human..also commit mistakes..it's good for them also if they would experienced that kind of situation..'coz it happens to real couples. They can learn a lesson from that and apply it in the future. What's important is...Yong felt sorry and tried to make it up to Hyun in anyway he knows..weather sending her to a mall for shopping or whatsoever..keke!  An ideal bf should act that way..=D

We, Gogumas, like Hyun..felt bad too when someone dear to us didn't treasure the thing that we give them especially if that thing was made w/ much effort from us...we expect them to highly value it..=D

But then again, as human as we are, we commit mistakes & sometimes hurt the people that cares for us..what matter most is..we should acknowledge our mistakes & do something for them to forgive us. =D

Lastly, like Hyun..we should know & learn how to forgive...enable for a relationship to worked out..=D

DON'T WORRY GOGUMAS! Weather it's scripted or not..learn some lessons from them...Anyway..that's the main purpose of Hyun if why she accepted the WGM...to gain experience...It's BORING if Yong is a perfect partner..same in the real life/relationship..it's boring if both of the couple are saints.. keke!

FIGHTING GOGUMAS! Much LOVE from here!=D

Archived