[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

@Rise: thank you so much!  Your translations always make my day! :D

@Meocon, hey sis! Here are the complete list of me2day accounts related to MP and HeonHee:

SSH : http://me2day.net/storms09

KTH: http://me2day.net/tommy_mp

MP: http://me2day.net/yiss9548

MP Staff: http://me2day.net/cwkms1144

You can read the comments there! So amusing although it worries me a bit cos Korean media is starting to interfere! <_<

Tks soju! I don't like the media to intefere either!!!! I'd prefer them to date secretly!.....

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filmhq

Omg, i didn’t expect he wrote this on me2day , he must have feelings for her. 15 years in the entertainment industry, he must know that posting this message means creating more doubt, suspicion and rumors about them.

At the LG DIOS CF shooting/interview KTH sent a sweet greeting to SSH, and now he is also at CF shooting sending his photo and message. It seems like an indirect love confession.

Song Seung Hun still misses ‘Princess Lee Seol’

via Allkpop

315iio3.jpg

Actor Song Seung Hun expressed his undying love for MBC’s drama “My Princess“, which ended last month.

On March 8th, Song Seung Hun uploaded a picture onto his me2day and wrote, “A picture I took during downtime at a CF film set! Like everyone else, I also miss Hae Young (played by himself) and Princess Lee Seol (played by Kim Tae Hee). I miss…”

The actor’s photo caused his fangirls to swoon with his sweet, yet ultra masculine image. Smiling shyly, he’s seen clasping a giant teddy bear. But the icing on the cake was the display of his huge biceps, combined with his sweet message of concert for his fans.

Song Seung Hun continued, ‘Please take care of your health in the last chill before spring. I’ll see you again!’

Netizens commented, “I also miss ‘My Princess’”, ‘Cute and sexy at the same time!’, ‘I want that teddy bear’, and ‘Because I really missed Hae Young, I started watching from episode 1 again.’

What would you want more, the cute teddy bear, or to be embraced by Song Seung Hun?

Source: Star News via Nate

EDIT:

I'm kinda torn about all this media coverage. Part of me am glad that it's in the news but another part hopes that it doesn't get blown out of proportion. I don't want unnecessary pressure on the two of them...

HeonHee aside, I think SSH looks gorgeous in his me2day photo. How can a grown man look so good hugging a teddy bear? This guy just gets more good-looking as he gets older...

filmhq I had a similar thought too. KTH sent a message to him while shooting a CF and is SSH doing the same too? :lol:

Thanks everyone for your wonderful posts! Makes my MP-less Wednesday so much better

Guest xbeybidollx

Tks soju! I don't like the media to intefere either!!!! I'd prefer them to date secretly!.....

thanks soju and rise2above for the updates.. oh man yes i agree its like in MP when all the paparazzi went to Princess Lee Seol school and one reporter who is an richard simmons trying to get more info from HY.. geesshhh protect KTH dear SSH please.. dont answer keep denying just tell u both are very close.. i dont want them to admit it also just keep continue on the guessing game hehe :)

Guest Tarits

Good evening to everyone. I just got home barely an hour (Tuesday 11:12 p.m. my LA location) and enthusiastically read all the posts in the 4 threads. 

frannel, ebexbidolix - thanks for the links. I rewatched several times and yes, for a second or two, SSH face turned sour after KTH said something.But it was good to see that they sort of patched up towards the end when she waited on him to say goodbye and he came to her and touched and pressed her shoulders.  Did we get a glimpse of their natural selves outside of rolling cameras?  I think we did. But why would 2 actors be touchy against another if they are not close? Simple answer is:  they are very close . Some bts and photos (like the one where her right arm is on his shoulder while he is sitting on the bed) is intimately sweet. I tell you, after their AKim fashion show meeting, we do not know what transpired all the previous years. We are only getting random shots of what they are to each other only now.  SSH suggestion of kissing to pass boredom is a good giveaway to me. He said it in jest, but he meant it for real coz he wants to kiss her. And KTS laughed and hard.  At that instance, there was a verbal communication that is supposed to be non-verbal and those 2 understood what those words conveyed.

meocon97 - I fully agree with your words of praise for soju_chic and the support group of this thread you mentioned. Truly the best.

rise2above - it would really be hard for me to know someday that SSH is dating someone else or has taken interest to someone else.  Aside from our imagined or real conjecture that those 2 have feelings for each other, yes, we may never know the real score between them. Until one of them marries. There are only 2 K celeb couples I wish to see marry for real whether soon or in the near future.  SSH & KTH is one.  And I always tell my friends that if my favorite couple marries, I will immediately fly to Korea or celebrate by treating  them to the most expensive restaurant here in LA. Time will tell  if my wish will come true.  If I will jump with joy or cry of utter sadness.

Take care everyone!

Guest cofioca

@cathy: yep, it's so funny these are just coming up after MP... I guess because the feeling still resonates beyond what the viewers have expected.

@meocon: why not? if they could manage to go out secretly, that's much better. blush.gif we can do with these subtle hints lol. but seriously, why do I  have a feeling that SSH is living up to what he said way before -- that  he would introduce his partner only if they are going for marriage? I  totally dig it. based from what he said in the latest interview, he doesn't have one yet or maybe we can interpret that someone is not yet ready. if I'm his buddy, I would say to him, "when KTH shows up again in front of you, prove her & go for it. we support you!"

@filmhq: great point and I agree! I can't help but feel anxious that meddling media will spoil the scene <_< but at the same time, SSH surely knows the possible effects of every stuff he presents to the public. He had been involved in crazy rumors before although those were mostly groundless and without a single strong evidence. But this one... I think we can just refer to this situation, as proving what he stated in an old article, that he no longer worries on scandals particularly on dating. But perhaps, with KTH only. Keke~ I trust he is mature and smart enough to handle this matter cos he won't happily put up such subtle declarations without any deeper meaning and motivation! :rolleyes: Just sayin'!

@rise2above: thank you for the reminder. In my time, we have  exactly 20 more days left before KTH turns 31 (32 in Korean age). I hope  she would go back to her home country and spend her special day with  family and friends.  :)

@sovereignn: thank you sis for the article! ^^ aigoo, a man in love can't hide his feeling. no matter how hard he tries, it will show in one way or another. :sweatingbullets: yeah, we know how the media can be bothersome and destructive. if I can pray for something about  them right now, that is to develop whatever they have undisturbed. as much as possible. and please, unless HeonHee feel they are ready and can conquer all outside forces...spare them from further suspicion from the (bad) press who has the greatest reach&power that can wield undesirable domino effect. I don't want them to lose something beautiful and end up getting hurt just like SHK and HB. Just too painful.

@xbeybidoll: your post allowed me to give a second thought on this issue and now that I think about it, it's really becoming beneficial that SSH gave that reasonable answer when he was asked if he's dating KTH whilst she left for Japan and can't be chased for responses. :D It's like putting half of the media on a laid-back mode. Yet, some unseen photos and secret messages definitely keep us cruising! That's a smart move!

@tarits: I'm grateful for your kind words. It's really heartwarming to hear them and many thanks also for taking the time to visit and join us in all the four threads. kudos! On having other relationships in the future, I really don't worry or think much about it at present & at the rate of how things are going. But, until anything has been said and done, I know this comes as one of the possibilities as we can't command HeonHee's fate. I won't blame you if you get disappointed if ever HeonHee doesn't turn out into what we hoped for. Maybe, however we try to prepare ourselves for it, there would still be accompanying sadness& regret. But I do hope, more than that, we can consider what SSH or KTH feel and what lead them to that choice. I'm sure that day, they will only hold utmost happiness and with this, I wish we can be wholeheartedly at ease and still support them. ^^

@la-mer-bleu: it's a shame and quite awkward but I believe I forgot to welcome you earlier. my apologies and am glad that you are a part of the HeonHee family! warmest greetings, chingu!

By the way, big thank you honeys for the shout outs and warm words! I sincerely have the same feeling towards all of you, pleased to meet and know everyone through these awesome exchanges. ^____^ This genuinely eases my withdrawal for one of my all-time favorite dramas. Please do not hesitate to share more of your thoughts as we are like brothers and sisters here! *waves*

Guest xbeybidollx

thanks Soju.. i think the next big thing we are waiting is..... *drumrolls* what will SSH do or give KTH on her special day! :)

by the ways please please help me understand more about SSH since im a new fan.. does he do this things for other actresses too after a drama? i mean posting a sweet pic msg and posing SELCA with his co- love interest in a drama or movie? i havent seen pics of him sweet with anyone yet or maybe there is NONE? bcuz he is too careful to avoid rumours...thats why this is a big issue on him? thank u chingus if u have any idea please share i have been searching for pics of ssh with other actress im comparing if its this only time he do these stuffs :)

i found 2 SELCA pics of SSH with other actresses

this one im not sad coz i think its for a CF? i dunno who this actress seems an old pic

i4oazd.jpg

this one caught my attention SSH seems very close body language and geessshh KTH guard your man look at his hand on her lap :o but i have to admit this is super cute :D

25pir7o.jpg

Guest jonessaluvsyoo

Hello HeonHee friends! I've been reading your posts for the last few days..See, I just finished watching MP the other day and because I'm having such a difficult time moving on from the kdrama, I went here in soompi to get more updates. haha! Like you, I've been searching and clicking on vids on youtube..hope they could give bts vids of the kiss scenes though. hahaha! About that early morning issue during SSH's last day of filming, I've watched a vid of that..I think KTH was kinda tired of SSH's joke, although she just brushed it aside after a while..I saw that vid, SSH took a taste of the seaweed soup that was set on the table..The a staff got the bowl and heated it..SSH started joking around like "put more seaweed" or whatever, but apparently in Korean, seaweed sounds like "TaeHee" or what..and SSH kept joking around about it, teasing our princess..That's what I saw on the subs..not sure though. :)

Guest cofioca

@jonessaluvsyoo: hi there! Welcome aboard the honey ship! We hope you enjoy your stay with us and we'd love to hear more of your observations about our HeonHee! ^^

@xbeybidollx: I'm not very sure so I do suggest you visit the gallery of TSH Singapore or SSH Baidu. But from what I know, SSH  is quite playful around and loves the camera (see photos with best  friend, So Ji Sub) but taking selcas with co-stars especially women is  another story. I don't remember seeing him do that casually. On the other hand and truthfully with MP's case, I think a handful of BTS photos were released primarily due to promotion via me2day, one of the drama's sponsors. Take it as one of the contemporary strategies to get attention of viewers for korean dramas nowadays.

i love SSH's me2day!  who wouldnt be happy with that pic?!! (i hope the teddybear will not appear in his CF tho.. :unsure: )

hello fellow HeonHee!!! :wave:

Hello, vavavum sorry to shorten your post. Just wanna clarify that the teddybear he holds there is indeed used as props in his CF,  likely a cosmetic brand according to TSH:

ssh_bear1.jpg

Credits: NJS@TSH

Well, this is more of a plus point to me because he thought of MP & Princess LS even during an unrelated shoot. Also, I must say...that smile is equivalent to a dozen sweet statements! *melts*

Guest zenti

Gosh! I really love it that this discussion forum has been very active! smile.gif Let us keep on rooting for our HeonHee couple!

I really hope our HeonHee couple do end up together. They really look so good together. Truthfully, what makes MP very different from other kdramas I watched is not only the convincing character portrayal and good plot but more of the BTS and NG they have shown, which gave us glimpses of SSH and KTH together. These BTS and NG showed us that the chemistry is not only on screen but off camera as well (which is the very reason why we are hoping for our HeonHee couple). I have not seen other kdramas which displayed the main actors and actresses having so much fun filming, which is why MP became so endearing to me. Indeed, there is a certain degree of closeness between SSH and KTH which these BTS, NG, and interviews have revealed to us. 

I particularly like it that our HeonHee couple are very supportive of each other's career. Both are very much aware of criticisms by others on their acting abilities and they have shown in MP their efforts to be better actors. SSH, during interviews, was even vocal in correcting the misconceptions of people on KTH (i.e. about her being arrogant or to that effect). And with the BTS showing KTH providing coffees and pizzas for the hardworking staff of MP, I am delighted that KTH is very much concerned with and caring for others - that she also has beauty within. 

Guest zenti

*quoted image*

마프촬영내내 고단하고 힘들었지만,  재미있게 촬영했던 기억은 아직도 생생하네요 -   해영&이설 커플  또다시 만나기  힘들겠죠?   아쉽지만  두분 서로,  또다른 새로운 작품활동으로 만나 볼 수 있기를 기대하며 화이팅 해봅니다!!

I think thet stuff said

"Even if the shooting My princess is difficult but this is the memmory of enjoyable taking photo , Haeyong and Leeseol will meet together agian? but be unluck we hope that we will come to work with again Fighting!! "

Me2day pic

Dr: TSH

Fellow HeonHee shippers, do you know at what particular episode in MP did SSH and KTH was shooting this for?

There are only 2 K celeb couples I wish to see marry for real whether soon or in the near future.  SSH & KTH is one.  And I always tell my friends that if my favorite couple marries, I will immediately fly to Korea or celebrate by treating  them to the most expensive restaurant here in LA. Time will tell  if my wish will come true.  If I will jump with joy or cry of utter sadness.

hi tarits! i know the above post was not addressed to me but can i say i'd be meeting you in korea if/when that happens! hahaha i never thought i'd ship another couple again *wink wink* but MP totally ruined my resolve!

@soju_chic and the rest of the princesses (and princes?) here, you simply rock! i'd never pass a day not reading the threads, and i even sneak a peek or two during work. *sssshhhhhh* i totally enjoy all your posts! gosh i'm with you all in wishing these 2 should just get married asap! :D

btw that me2day post of SSH is just screaming "hey look at me i'm so lovable!" to KTH hahaha... does he have a portrait that ages stashed in the basement of his home? i swear he looks better as he gets older (hello dorian gray? :lol: )

And with the BTS showing KTH providing coffees and pizzas for the hardworking staff of MP, I am delighted that KTH is very much concerned with others - that she also has beauty within. 

Which BTS? can I have the link?

Guest ato2c

thanks Soju.. i think the next big thing we are waiting is..... *drumrolls* what will SSH do or give KTH on her special day! :)

by the ways please please help me understand more about SSH since im a new fan.. does he do this things for other actresses too after a drama? i mean posting a sweet pic msg and posing SELCA with his co- love interest in a drama or movie? i havent seen pics of him sweet with anyone yet or maybe there is NONE? bcuz he is too careful to avoid rumours...thats why this is a big issue on him? thank u chingus if u have any idea please share i have been searching for pics of ssh with other actress im comparing if its this only time he do these stuffs :)

i found 2 SELCA pics of SSH with other actresses

this one im not sad coz i think its for a CF? i dunno who this actress seems an old pic

http://i54.tinypic.com/i4oazd.jpg

this one caught my attention SSH seems very close body language and geessshh KTH guard your man look at his hand on her lap :o but i have to admit this is super cute :D

http://i56.tinypic.com/25pir7o.jpg

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG your second selca just made me ROFL BIG TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

i've been trolling on yt and ssh just ain't creatively funny with other actresses during shoot like he is with kth. case in point: EOE actress. (he did like 50 over eps with her and the max he has done in the name of monkeying around with her is only this 3:06. and the bts for their wedding scene shows ssh very normal. not excited or anyth. bet you've seen the mbc awards when he won best couple and best kiss with lyh? defo ssh has zero off-screen interest in lyh. i think ssh is very obvious when it comes to his feelings. ssh did not even have sustained eye contact with her during the ceremony! i really hope kth and ssh get nominated for best couple/best kiss. it will be a riot for us heonhee fans! ^^

i am excited ssh is still blathering about missing MP and given his experience and the fact tt he owes his own agency, he knows about PR and all and tt there will be reaction from MP fans if he talks about LS. i think he dares to do such things cos kth is in japan and the reporters can't touch her. lol. (i sound like imma gansta! LOL)

i reallly wonder if this is the last we will see of heonhee onscreen? i miss them so much! haiz...

Fellow HeonHee shippers, do you know at what particular episode in MP did SSH and KTH was shooting this for?

This photo was uploaded by SSH but it was not SSH and KTH....it was just someone's photo that SSH uploaded to support his post....

I've just re-read SSH last post from me2day....gosh... After he said he miss HY and LS. The next sentence is "I miss..." OMG....Did he try to hint something or he is trying to play with his fans feelings that the last time he did when he asked the fans to suggest kisses scenes for MP.... We are going to be much more crazy now , Heony!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG your second selca just made me ROFL BIG TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

i've been trolling on yt and ssh just ain't creatively funny with other actresses during shoot like he is with kth. case in point: EOE actress. (he did like 50 over eps with her and the max he has done in the name of monkeying around with her is only this 3:06. and the bts for their wedding scene shows ssh very normal. not excited or anyth. bet you've seen the mbc awards when he won best couple and best kiss with lyh? defo ssh has zero off-screen interest in lyh. i think ssh is very obvious when it comes to his feelings. ssh did not even have sustained eye contact with her during the ceremony! i really hope kth and ssh get nominated for best couple/best kiss. it will be a riot for us heonhee fans! ^^

i am excited ssh is still blathering about missing MP and given his experience and the fact tt he owes his own agency, he knows about PR and all and tt there will be reaction from MP fans if he talks about LS. i think he dares to do such things cos kth is in japan and the reporters can't touch her. lol. (i sound like imma gansta! LOL)

i reallly wonder if this is the last we will see of heonhee onscreen? i miss them so much! haiz...

Hey ato!

It seems that me and you, we often observe the same things :lol: . About the MBC awards ceremony, I mentioned few times already in my posts that SSH did not have any eye contact with that EOE actress when he was announced he won the award. Many times the camera recorded him during the ceremony but I could not see any of his attention to her... Which is very strange comparing to KTH...

With KTH, she was more reserved with LBH during IRIS but with professor Nam, I saw in the NG that she was quite comfortable with him too. She laughed and even touched his arms twice when he made the NG.... So KTH reactions towards SSH is harder to read. The only things made me more convinced that she has some feelings to SSH were : ( i actually have mentioned it before....but don't mind to repeat unless you guys are too bored :lol: )

- she touched SSH's hand in the scene at the airport...kind of say goodbye to him .

- she asked SSH to measure the boots during reheasals, although around her there are 3 staff...but she asked " can you measure it, oppa". She could ask her staff but I don't know why she asked him?!

- she said to SSH : why are you being so considerate to me? And laughed like it's very funny...?! It was when SSH tested the water in fountain and found it too cold so he was kind of concerned and asked her why they did not warm up the water like last time. I find it a bit strange for KTH to say that?! Maybe she purposely said it so she would not be embarrased because the camera was rolling? Because if they are "naturally" close friends, then this is not a surprise thing to care about your friend...well, that's what I think

- she waivec goodbye to him in the ladt scene and when SSH gave her little message, she looked at her script....which was not compatible in that situation ( that action many fans here have observed )

Also, actually soju_chic is right that in KTH's and SSH's past projects, the Ngs and BTS were not as many as MP so it's a little bit difficult to compare. Neverthless, I still want to believe that their relationship is really different and I am...already an "ajuma" myself, have never invested so much time and feelings for any couple like HeonHee. The last couple I also felt sth was different was Robsten... I knew they must have sth hidden...because you can see from their eye contacts and body language....other than that, I have not fallen in any other couples from movie or drama.

Guest zenti

Which BTS? can I have the link?

For episode ten, the filming was set outside on a cold evening. Coffee came during the shooting and a staff at 10:10 in this BTS mentioned that the coffees were a treat from KTH for everyone (actors plus MP staff). At around 10:50, Rhu Soo-young, while enjoying his coffee, affirmed that LS (KTH) bought the coffees for them. The PD asked afterwards if KTH does this often and RSY replied that she does, which is why she is well - liked by fellow actors. Unfortunately, the BTS only showed Rhu Soo-young, Park Ye-jin, KTH, and the staff enjoying the coffee. The BTS did not capture SSH with his coffee and his reaction on KTH's treat (I would surely love to hear his thoughts on KTH's sweetness and thoughtfulness).  

In this BTS clip, at around 3:21, pizzas came during the filming of final scenes and a staff mentioned at 3:27 that the pizzas were from KTH. Another BTS clip gave further information at 2:50 that filming reached 1AM. Pizzas were shown to have been delivered at the set for refreshment. At around 3:24, a staff remarked that the pizzas were courtesy of KTH and even mentioned that KTH takes good care of them.

Archived