[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

I am having these mixes of emotions today. Could SSH have display these love signs or act so touchy toward his other costars? Since SSH is known to have rumors with almost all his co-stars, there got to be some sort of ground or basis to it right or no? But then again, if he does act like this to everyone of his co-star, that just makes him look like a lascivious playboy. Based on what I am reading about him, he doesn't look like that type of person I hope.

And by the way, most of the love signs I am feeling are mostly from SSH. We barely hear anything from KTH. The closest hint we are getting is from the interview with Jung Woo Sung. SSH is the one denying the rumors. He is the one dropping all these tantalizing hints he is interested in KTH on his me2day blog. KTH barely updates her blog. Could that be a sign she is moving on?

------------------------------------------

KTH and SSH first encounter back at 2007 http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1013885003. SSH sits in a row in front of KTH.

Hi Rise!

What do you mean by that? After what you have read about SSH, what kind of person do you think that he is? I've been reading about SSH in TSH forum, I have not found anything that says SSH is a playboy. I think he keeps secrets very well...so the only ex-gf of him that I read was Sung Yu Ri... But I'm new fan to both of SSH and KTH..so I don't know about them as much as you do.

I watched the Ngs and BTS of EOE and some CFs...I find him quite reserved with his co-actresses. Quite different from the way he treated KTH... But I'm not very sure about it since there are not many NGs and BTSs...so honestly it's quite hard to make any conlusions.

How about KTH? Do you think she is more comfortable with SSH ? There are some things I noticed in Ngs...and I have posted yesterday:

- she touched SSH's hand in the scene at the airport...kind of say goodbye to him .

- she asked SSH to measure the boots during reheasals, although around her there are 3 staff...but she asked " can you measure it, oppa". She could ask her staff but I don't know why she asked him?!

- she said to SSH : why are you being so considerate to me? And laughed like it's very funny...?! It was when SSH tested the water in fountain and found it too cold so he was kind of concerned and asked her why they did not warm up the water like last time. I find it a bit strange for KTH to say that?! Maybe she purposely said it so she would not be embarrased because the camera was rolling? Because if they are "naturally" close friends, then this is not a surprise thing to care about your friend...well, that's what I think

- she waivec goodbye to him in the ladt scene and when SSH gave her little message, she looked at her script....which was not compatible in that situation

As you are her long-time fan, how do you think ? blush.gif

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest freeminded1430278377

Hi meocon97, what I said about SSH as a playboy is more of a contradictory feeling I have of him. I remember we are all talking about whether he behaves likes this in front of his other costars, lovey dovey, touchy, intimate, etc. Sometimes I feel like he does act like this with his other co-stars. Otherwise why will he have rumor with almost all his costars? If there isn't any ground to the rumor, why will the rumor even erupt in the first place? But thinking it another way, if he does act all lovey dovey in front of his co-stars, that kind of makes him look like a play boy who likes to fool around with girls. Based on what I am reading about him, he does not seem to be a playboy. He seems to be a loyal type of guy to his lover. The reason I am saying all this is that I hope he only acts lovey dovey toward KTH. I hope KTH is the only unique co-star of his who he is behaving like this. If he acts like this to all his other co-stars, it will not make KTH any special.

I haven't seen those BTS and NGs you are talking about other than the last one where she waved good bye to him. As a long time fan of hers, I still have to admit, sometimes, I feel like I don't know her that well. She is very careful in keeping her profile low and delivering her responses to every question she is asked. I don't even know who her closest friend is in the industry (other than her brother, Lee Wan) not to even mention whether she has interest in any of her co-star. She seldom appears at her former co-stars events but I hope it will be an exception for SSH.What I can say, and this is totally my personal opinion, is that SSH is one of her unique costars especially in terms of age. Kim Rae Won (Love Story in Harvard) is a year younger than her. She said she wants to date a guy who is older than her so she can rely on for advice. Although fans think there is something between KRW and her, I think it is very unlikely it is true because KTH just broke up with her ex at that time and she says it takes her time before diving into another relationship. In other words, they met at a bad timing. Moving on to Lee Byung Hun, there are dating rumors of the two but I think KTH only treats him as sunbae (senior). Their age gap is pretty wide. It does not look like KTH has any interest in him. Finally, we have Yang Dong Geun (Grand Prix). He is younger than SSH and older than KTH but I can say with utmost certainly she isn't interested in him because she said how she didn't feel comfortable with his acting in the beginning and she referred to him as sunbae. SSH definitely is the co-star who stands out. He is older than KTH but not a lot. They met at the right timing (they're both single). KTH refers to him as oppa. I don't know if KTH has any interest in SSH or not. If I based it by her former co-stars relationship, I will say no. KTH also mentions she was never interested in any of celebrity but she said it before My Princess even started filming. Her answer may be different now. I have seen some BTS of Love Story in Harvard and IRIS and I remember seeing KTH did have a great time with both co-stars. I am not 100% sure whether she laughs heartily with them the way she did with SSH because it has been awhile since I watched the BTS so I forgot some details. I hope I answered your question.

Sorry for the long response. Thanks for reading.

Something from what my Korean friend who lives in Korea told me. It will be good to see them go out but a lot prefer them to remain single because they possess god and goddess features.

For me personally, I only prefer them to remain single if in the future, they are marrying someone whose not each other.

Guest xbeybidollx

OMG OMG I READ A NEWS MY FELLOW HEONHEES OUR DEAR SSH MUST BETTER ON GUARD TO KIM TAE HEE SINCE ACTOR LEE PHILIP WANTS TO MEET IN PERSON OUR KIM TAE HEE.. HE IS THE SUPPORTING ACTOR IN "SECRET GARDEN" a real life CHAEBOL SIMILAR LIKE "PARK HAE YOUNG" HIS DAD IS A GLOBAL BUSINESSMAN HE STUDIED IN THE STATES THAT WHY HE IS VERY GOOD IN ENGLISH AND I REMEMBER KTH ADORES PPL WHO CAN SPEAK ENGLISH & OTHER LANGUAGES

NEWS:(MARCH 5,2011) Lee Philip wants to meet Kim Tae Hee

Http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/lee-philip-wants-to-meet-kim-tae-hee

BCUZ THE RUMOUR SAID HE KINDA HAVE RESEMBLANCE TO KTH WHICH I THINK IN SOME OF HIS PICS YES

20071102105607.969.0.jpgkim+tae+hee27.jpg

SIMILAR AGE TO KTH BEWARE SSH KEEP KTH CLOSE TO YOU THIS GUY IS A WORTHY OPPONENT HE IS YOUNGER 31YRS OLD LOL :Djust teasing SSH so he could pursue KTH twice faster hehehe

zikqgz.jpg

ONE HOT DUDE ;)

fullsizephoto48673.jpg

NEWS ABOUT LEE PHILIP BEING A REAL LIFE CHAEBOL

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/12/philip-lee-a-real-life-chaebol-sort-of/

---------------------------------------------

yes tarits you can call me xbeybi or xbey i dnt mind :) btw sorry for this post but i dunno to whom i can share this for if ever SSH might visit us hehehe haluccinating that maybe they know this soompi site and out heonhee couple thread hahaha... please SSH keep in mind KTH is very pretty and adored with alot of men hehehe

Guest Tarits

meocon & ato - thanks for your exchange of posts I am getting to know more about SSH.  I read your observations of him and his past lead actresses. I think Heon was different with KTH because for one thing, their age are closer and they must really be good friends for many years.

rise2above - I cracked when you said "lascivious playboy". I  think he is not, he is one true fine gentleman. Even KTH said he is a relilable gentleman. I am a new fan of him but my impressions of him are all a "10". I think he knows he is ready to marry but is probably holding back because - he may not have found the right one or the other party is not ready to marry.  You say  that KTH is not giving any hints herself. Maybe she wants to see how serious Heon is. She strikes me as very level-headed woman and is not naive to be swayed easily.  Beautiful as she is, I am sure she gets a lot of attention and admiration everywhere.  If Heon is persistent and aggressive as he says he is, we may all smile at what the future holds for the 2.

By the way, does anyone know why Heon broke up with his former gf?  I googled her and she is sexy. We know why KTH's relationship went kaput and I like it that she tried, she said, to salvage the relationship but failed.  I like her for being truthful. So perhaps this has caused KTH to guard her heart and to be cautious with anyone who has shown interest to her.  But I think she likes SSH to be comfortable enough to have lunch with him.

dmatrix95 - am glad you also did not put too much attention on the critical write up about Heon-Hee's acting talents.  A few may be critical of them but there are more who support them and love them and praise them. So let those critics be.

aonis - wouldn't it inspire us more if we are working with someone we like?  Or love secretly? Then work will be fun and inspiring!

ato2c - thanks for pointing out how SSH and KTH were smiling during that intense hugging scene. Yes, I watched the scene and he was laughing and she too was laughing, Another language communication in their eyes, I think

red1 - MP reminds us so much of Goong, right?  And I did say that Heon-Hee is very similar to a couple we both love and follow. Oh it is so nice to dream that something nice and sweet may happen in the future.

soju_chic - thanks for all the nice photos and the filming scenes. I hope he follows her to Japan.

Take care everyone!

Guest xbeybidollx

ABOUT SSH BEING A PLAYBOY

all i can say in some previous interviews with i think KSW he said SSH is private person that he jokes that SSH dating thousands of girls will never put on news sort of like that cant type the exact words hehehe... thou im sure bcuz he is a hot dude and not gay its expected to have girls around or girls throwing themselves to them... but i can see also that SSH is quite a reserved person.. and if ever he might be flirty in the past now that he is already mature he i think is looking for a more serious relationship as SSH said in the interview after MP "I really want to start a family. But that’s not so easy to do. I don’t have a partner. Who knows, someday somebody I’ll love will suddenly appear, and I might be talking about marriage." maybe thats the reason KTH is a bit on guard of her heart since SSH has such image before well people change and we never really know if he is really a playboy or its just rumours.. well KSW is a bestfriend of SSH he in the past has these kind of thingy since he is a hot dude too but a good example to SSH since he is now a good husband and father ;)

another thing.. ive been searching for his vids and pics scandal there is non aside from sung yu ri.. which that actress been with all scandals of dating diffrent actors.i saw SSH playful side thru some bts of "he was cool movie" old movie of his he kinda playful and saw other bts of his drama but never i seen him too exaggerated touchy towards an actress off cam only to KTH maybe bcuz they are really close already but the myterious thing is when did that friendship started?? how long have rhey been good friends? and an interview before after SSH release from military he expecting a collaboration with KTH on a drama but sad its only a fashion show hehe maybe longtime ago he has his eyes on KTH already maybe...AND THAT WE DO NOT KNOW UNLESS OF COURSE THEIR CLOSE FRIENDS TELL THE MEDIA.

Guest ato2c

hello everyone! back with some mini observations! btw let's chill and delight in our heonhee! let's not get too serious, eh! :) :) haha we defo liked MP, HY and LS and tt's why we are here! we've come to page 27 so we've got a lot to rejoice! pom poms out! haha :) :)  btw, i love reading all of our fellows' comments! keep em coming!

i was looking at this bts. i've seen it like a hundred times but i only noticed today tt when they are practicing the photo scene, DURING THE REHEARSAL, at 1:35, ssh holds kth's right hand (as it is in the drama) but his hand is resting on her left hand as well! the funny thing is, at 2:46, when they film the scene, he is careful to place his arm on the table, not on her wrist!)!

and the ad lib tt follows is even more hilarious when considering that all the director wants ssh to do is to put the photo back into his jacket but ssh totally melodramatizes and he kisses the photo (2:01, 2:19) before placing it in. i totally like seeing kth laughing her head off! (it's similar to her laughter when ssh asks, it's boring shall we kiss?) don't you think ssh has a fertile ad lib imagination? hahahaha 

and not tt it is really anything significant but at 2:23, she takes his pen to write. obviously, they are very good friends on set. lucky us, heonhee fans! HAHA

i am not sure if i have mentioned this here before but one of my fave heonhee moments is at 5:15. They don't even look like they are rehearsing. more like chatting in the name of rehearsing hahaha. at 5:20, ssh walks into the hall and asks the PD, "are you sure we are not brother-sister (in this drama)?" and kth playfully whacks him at 5:24! (i wish i can understand what ssh is saying meanwhile to the pd!) but isn't it so cute that when ssh leaves the hall at 5:45, kth also follows him out? i find it cute. LOL. like kth had no purpose except to follow her oppa around LOL. and she does call him oppa inside the hall (at 5:41?) as well but i can't vouch cos the audio's preety bad.  

then another fave heonhee moment of mine is when yoon ju hugs hy (11:30). it is a preety intense scene. it was intense in the drama, with ls in front of hy-yj and all. but when the director says cut (11:37), ssh is basically laughing. (MEAN SSH! lol) and when the camera pans to the otherside (i think the cameraman also heonhee fan LOL) at 11:43, kth is also laughing and mumbling smth, facing ssh direction! if you really make the audio damn loud, at 11:40, u can hear kth saying, oppa then smth.. obviously there is only one oppa there!

maybe you guys noticed these things before too? i hope imma not repeating smth highlighted before. if so, sorry!! >_< cheers everyone. sorry for lengthy post!

Guest xbeybidollx

meocon & ato - thanks for your exchange of posts I am getting to know more about SSH.  I read your observations of him and his past lead actresses. I think Heon was different with KTH because for one thing, their age are closer and they must really be good friends for many years.

rise2above - I cracked when you said "lascivious playboy". I  think he is not, he is one true fine gentleman. Even KTH said he is a relilable gentleman. I am a new fan of him but my impressions of him are all a "10". I think he knows he is ready to marry but is probably holding back because - he may not have found the right one or the other party is not ready to marry.  You say  that KTH is not giving any hints herself. Maybe she wants to see how serious Heon is. She strikes me as very level-headed woman and is not naive to be swayed easily.  Beautiful as she is, I am sure she gets a lot of attention and admiration everywhere.  If Heon is persistent and aggressive as he says he is, we may all smile at what the future holds for the 2.

By the way, does anyone know why Heon broke up with his former gf?  I googled her and she is sexy. We know why KTH's relationship went kaput and I like it that she tried, she said, to salvage the relationship but failed.  I like her for being truthful. So perhaps this has caused KTH to guard her heart and to be cautious with anyone who has shown interest to her.  But I think she likes SSH to be comfortable enough to have lunch with him.

dmatrix95 - am glad you also did not put too much attention on the critical write up about Heon-Hee's acting talents.  A few may be critical of them but there are more who support them and love them and praise them. So let those critics be.

aonis - wouldn't it inspire us more if we are working with someone we like?  Or love secretly? Then work will be fun and inspiring!

ato2c - thanks for pointing out how SSH and KTH were smiling during that intense hugging scene. Yes, I watched the scene and he was laughing and she too was laughing, Another language communication in their eyes, I think

red1 - MP reminds us so much of Goong, right?  And I did say that Heon-Hee is very similar to a couple we both love and follow. Oh it is so nice to dream that something nice and sweet may happen in the future.

soju_chic - thanks for all the nice photos and the filming scenes. I hope he follows her to Japan.

Take care everyone!

very well said my dear tarits... yes i do agree maybe Tae Hee is giving SSH a testing ground.. its like a courting stage or maybe if they in a special one already SSH is still on the critical stage where a woman seriously observing if he is for real or is he the right man for him..or is he doin it for show or for real? a woman who had a painful past love might be a more difficult to please or to pursue but WHEN SSH SUCCEEDED INTO GAINING KTH LOVE & TRUST ITS GONNA BE A WHIRLWIND OF ROMANCE SHE WILL BE THE MOST LOVEABLE PARTNER I THINK IN TERMS OF LOVE KTH IS THE TYPE WHO LOVES 100% THATS WHY SHE IS NOT GIVING HER HEART AWAY JUST TO ANYONE BUT FROM HER INTERVIEW SHE SAID A MAN CAN INSTANTLY NOTICE IF SHE IS INTERESTED IN HIM THRU HIS FACIAL EXPRESSION OR TOWARDS HIM NOT SURE THE EXACT WORDS I CAN SEE HOW KTH TREAT SSH IS A GIVE AWAY THE NORMAL HER DONT EAT LUNCH W/ CO-STARS BUT ONLY TO SSH AND HE IS THE 1ST ACTOR I THINK KTH TREATS LIKE AAN OPPA CLOSE FRND IN THE INDUSTRY THATS A REAL SIGN HMMM...

-------------------------

hoping our heonhee will be like them :) ...wish and hope coz i havent seen on screen couple end up with eachother yet so if ever after heonhee i wont adore anymore couple i can like them but not to wish them as real couple..

“Sometimes a friend, sometimes like a little brother, sometimes like an older brother. Regardless though, we are always happy.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/01/kwon-sang-woo-and-son-tae-young-are-lovey-dovey

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/159-kwon-sang-woo-%EA%B6%8C%EC%83%81%EC%9A%B0/page__pid__16971413__st__32760#entry16971413

Guest forbidden_015

Honeys! How true that KTH and Won Bin are planning to do a drama together? I like won bin too but i only like SSH for KTH. I like won bin for SHK.

Guest xbeybidollx

Honeys! How true that KTH and Won Bin are planning to do a drama together? I like won bin too but i only like SSH for KTH. I like won bin for SHK.

*speechless* :o (shocked) i hope not too soon! :o if so maybe this will arise to kill the dating rumours hmmm... so saad for our SSH he still misses our LS and this news will come out another gorgeous man will be paired to our KTH.. SSH fighting dont stop what you are doin on n off cam we are here to back u up all the way :))

btw on a lighter mood im being creative i kept thingking no wonder they can both relate to their character cuz these dialogue may happen in reality for them hehehe

DIALOGUE EPISODE 9 WHEN OUR PHY GOT JEALOUS TO PRINCESS LEE SEOL "Oppa a warm and fresh memory." :D

warning edited by me hahaha!

KTH

Oh, Oppa!

What is this?

Are we making hand-written promises?

SSH

Your past wasn't the problem.

I think we'll need to cleaN up things now.

KTH

Clean what?

SSH

What sort of woman has such a complicated

past?

KTH

Who says I have a complicated past?

KRW Oppa is just a warm and fresh memory.

SSH

So write them down.

All your warm and fresh memories.

When was your first love?

KTH

What?

SSH

When was your first love?

KTH

What?

SSH

There are so many men you don't remember?

Geez, really.

KTH

My nickname is Devoted Dandelion to Mr. LBH.

SSH

Who's Mr. LBH? It can't be him.

KTH0

Why not?

SSH

Is it ?

KTH

And what if it is?

SSH

Such mediocre taste.

When was your last kiss?

You're not going to tell me?

KTH

Let's see.

Has it been about 2 years?

SSH

You have to know the difference

between a candy kiss and a real kiss ;)

I don't think it's 2 years.*slurp*(lick lips) hehehe

KTH

Really, how childish!

Why are you asking me these things?

I'll ask too then, I will!

SSH

I have nothing to hide.

I've been discreet and aloof from the actresses i've worked for the past 15 years in this industry ^_^v (peace)

KTH

Are you really that confident?

SSH

Of course.

There's never been a day in my life

that I haven't been confident that i dont have real love affair to clean up

Well, except for a certain situation the lastime i updated my me2day :D

KTH

What was that? :o ( dont have any idea cuz she was in japan that time hekhek )

SSH

What do you need to ask for?

TO BE CONTINUED.... TOMORROW HEHEHE

Guest jonessaluvsyoo

love reading various analyses from HeonHee shippers. Oh how I wish the MP Staff would release more BTS pics..and BTS vids too, esp those kiss scenes. haha! I miss HaeYoung and LeeSeol so much, I'm just gonna watch MP again this weekend. Do we have any news of the two of them going to Japan to promote MP? So that's what actually happens right? When a Kdrama is launched in Japan, usually the lead actors go there to promote? I know KTH is in Japan, I hope she gets to be with Oppa for promotions there too.

I tried signing up on me2day, just to tell the MP Staff to release more bts pics and vids, but I can't understand Korean. hahahahah

love reading various analyses from HeonHee shippers. Oh how I wish the MP Staff would release more BTS pics..and BTS vids too, esp those kiss scenes. haha! I miss HaeYoung and LeeSeol so much, I'm just gonna watch MP again this weekend. Do we have any news of the two of them going to Japan to promote MP? So that's what actually happens right? When a Kdrama is launched in Japan, usually the lead actors go there to promote? I know KTH is in Japan, I hope she gets to be with Oppa for promotions there too.

I tried signing up on me2day, just to tell the MP Staff to release more bts pics and vids, but I can't understand Korean. hahahahah

Pm your email, I'll send you the instruction in Eng to sign up.

@xbey: you should be drama writer!!! LOL...that was very interesting!!

@rise2above: i also hope that SSH is not that playboy....but frankly, from his looks, he looks quite flirty :lol: but not as LBH....LBH looks like a real playboy! But being playboy and flirty....it's not the same right LOL....I hope that if they are really dating then it would become the marriage at a result...not like SHK and HB...

I didn't like KTH before, but the more I get to know about her, the more I admire her. She's so perfect! Not only beautiful but also so smart. SSH is also so handsome and smart....so sometimes I have doubts if these two people are really dating or will be.....I don't know if it could last that long..... :unsure:

Hi forbidden!

It's been quite a while we haven't seen your post! Where did you get the info of WB and KTH will be in the same project?

Guest forbidden_015

@meocon Someone posted it in a forum that KTH and WB are planning to do a drama together. i found it while i'm browsing and i am looking and searching again for that post right now to post it here i forgot to copy and put the link here a while ago but i can't find it now,  i was alarmed when i saw that rumor about KTH and WB that's why i  posted here rightaway to confirm if it's true coz i thought i was the only one  who doesnt know about it because i wasnt here for a couple of days. So i think for now, there's nothing to worry about, i will be worried if there's already a proof like press conference or script reading or contract signing.

And one more thing i remember that KTH is now focusing on her career in Japan. So i think that rumor about a drama with WB is impossible for now. But maybe in the future it's possible, unless SSH oppa will not allow her to do a project with WB.

WB is so handsome in autumn tale! I like him than SSH before. But i think SSH is more gorgeous, handsome and hotter than him today. But i still love WB oppa. but next to SSH. :D I'm sorry WB oppa but KTH is exclusively for SSH only, better do a project with SHK instead. :D

Guest bluemoonlight

Annyeong HeonHee Shippers! :)

I've been lurking around this thread for a while now, as well as the My Princess thread and I've been totally experiencing MP withdrawal :( ...so thank you soju_chic for opening this HeonHee thread! I miss them so much!

I've loved reading everyone's analyses and I so agree that they have unbelievable chemistry on & off-screen! I've never shipped another couple like I have them. Of course I've wanted/hoped/wished other couples in K-dramas, J-dramas, C-dramas, HK, and TW dramas to get together in real life, but never like this! They're super special!...and super cute, super lovey-dovey, super beautiful/handsome & super made for each other! :wub: (sorry for all my supers...hehe)

Sorry I don't have much to share, except for this promotional poster BTS pic I found over at the MP facebook page. Even though they were posing, aren't they just the sweetest? I totally went, "Awww..." after seeing it...hehe

lshy.jpg

credit: My Princess Facebook page

Guest xbeybidollx

Please turn back just once sometime If I wait endlessly like this today Again its the one word in my heart that I cant keep inside I love you.

abear.jpg

credit taonaka

gygh.jpg

credit pic from forbidden

news13952.jpg00001801020010153156.jpg

im sharing this link I LOVE SO MUCH HOW SSH sang this song on stage the lyrics it suits to sing for our KTH ^_^

SSH SINGING "I LOVE YOU"(PRINCESS LEE SEOL) :)

English Translation

So bad..a person a like you..

Why did you take my heart without my permission?

Im living with so much difficulty

But you dont even know.

I know.. that its not me

That im not worthy enough for even a blink of your eye

But sometimes cant you share your smile with me too?

Even if its not love

Please turn back just once sometime

If I wait endlessly like this today

Again its the one word in my heart that I cant keep inside

I love you.

Yesterday, I layed my head on my desk

And I think I fell asleep grieving for you

When I opened my eyes, the tears had smudged

Your name and hopeless doodles

Please turn back just once sometime

If I wait endlessly like this today

Again its the one word in my heart that I cant keep inside

I love you.

As I look at your back image

which I got so used to

I say those silent tear-like words,

I love you.

Romanization I LOVE YOU ( originaL; by :Tim )

Nabbayo cham geudaeraneun saram

Heorakdo eopsi wae naemam gajyeoyo

Geu dae ddaemune nan himgyeoge salgoman itneun de

Geu daen moreujanayo

Alayo naneun aniran geol

Nungiljulmankeum bojalgeot eobdangeol

Daman gaggeumssik geujeo geumiso

Yeogi naegedo nanwojul sun eobnayo

Birok sarangeun anirado

Eonjenga hanbeonjjeumeun dolahbwajugetjyo

Haneopsi dwieseo gidarimyeon

Oneuldo chama motan gaseumsok hanmadi

Geudae saranghamnida

Eojedo chaeksange eopdeuryeo

Geudael geurida jamdeuleotnabwayo

Nuneul ddeoboni nunmule noga heuteojyeoitdeon

Sirin geudaeireum gwa heotdoen baraembbunin nakseoman

Eonjenga hanbeonjjeumeun dolahbwajugetjyo

Haneopsi dwieseo gidarimyeon

Oneuldo chama motan gaseumsok hanmadi

Geudae saranghamnida

Ijen neomunado naege iksukan

Geudae dwitmoseubeul barabomyeo

Heureuneun nunmulcheoreom sorieopneun geumal

Geudae saranghamnida

Guest cofioca

Another new HeonHee treat!

:D

~Taken by Japanese fans!

IMG_2332-2.jpg

Source: SSH DC

:rolleyes:

Been meaning to ask, is it really necessary to be together even when reading the script?

I remember reading a post from one of you mentioning that you wonder if our couple know about our heonhee thread. I read it yesterday but could not find it ?! Maybe the writer have edited it?! Anyway, do you really want HeonHee to know about our thread? I have an idea.....

@bluemoon: tks for posting the photo....they look sooooo perfect in this photo.....! :wub:

Guest xbeybidollx

my last post before i go to bed woah im shock to see that actor just got released from military is Choi Ji Woo actor boyfriend from Air City and they met thru ANDRE KIM FASHION SHOW TOO with similar pic from our SSH and KTH

ANDRE KIM FASHION SHOW

choijiwoo+leejinwook+kiss+forehead.jpg

Choi Ji-woo and Lee Jin-woo sharing a

private moment at an

Andre Kim fashion show (2yrs boyfriend who just got out from military service when Hyun Bin entered marine.)

news13952.jpg

Our Heonhee Couple first team up whoa is this a sign that most celeb met at Andre Kim really fallen inlove :)

now i do believe both can truly develop love.

Guest cofioca

[KTH - Fancam] 20110228 ARRIVAL at Japan International Airport

Whoa, I almost cried in delight! :w00t:

Japanese fans spotted our princess! We miss you, Hee! <3

kth_japanairport_20110228_1.jpg

kth_japanairport_20110228_2.jpg

Reading or signing the MP comic book? blush.gif

kth_japanairport_20110228_3.jpg

kth_japanairport_20110228_4.jpg

Source: KTH BAIDU

Guest forbidden_015

@meocon whats your idea? :D I really want them to know that there's a HeonHee thread so i'm with you guys.. :D

OMOOOOO! Gungju-mamaaaaa how have you been? I missed youuuuuu! :D  so drop dead gorgeous.

Guest zenti

my last post before i go to bed woah im shock to see that actor just got released from military is Choi Ji Woo actor boyfriend from Air City and they met thru ANDRE KIM FASHION SHOW TOO with similar pic from our SSH and KTH

ANDRE KIM FASHION SHOW

*quoted image*

Choi Ji-woo and Lee Jin-woo sharing a

private moment at an

Andre Kim fashion show (2yrs boyfriend who just got out from military service when Hyun Bin entered marine.)

*quoted image*

Our Heonhee Couple first team up whoa is this a sign that most celeb met at Andre Kim really fallen inlove :)

now i do believe both can truly develop love.

Hi, xbeybidollx and other HeonHee shippers!  I also hope that SSH and KTH may become a couple like Choi Ji-woo and Lee Jin-wook (crossing fingers!). But from what I read, Choi Ji-woo and Lee Jin-wook starred first in Air City (mid 2007) before appearing in Andre Kim Show (November 2007). Nevertheless, there are still similarities with our HeonHee! It seems Andre Kim had been playing cupid all along. rolleyes.gif.

Maybe our HeonHee can learn a thing or two from Choi Ji-woo and Lee Jin-wook on how to maintain their closeness (and hopefully blossoming relationship) amidst the hectic schedule and pressure in the entertainment business. Choi Ji-woo and Lee Jin-wook met in Air City in 2007 and had only publicly admitted in 2009 they have been dating for 2 years (source:  http://www.dramabean...-civilian-life/). And despite Lee Jin-wook's military service, both continued dating (source: http://www.dramabean...ks-public-date/). 

I am surely looking forward whether Andre Kim is also a consummate cupid for SSH and KTH. But I believe he had ignited it already when SSH and KTH only first worked in his fashion show but the two quite become close somehow afterwards (i.e. someone previously mentioned that SSH and KTH did not share a table during dinner in the Andre Kim Show but both had  been having lunch together while filming for MP. KTH mentioned that she does not usually have lunch with co-stars in a drama but she does so with SSH).  

Btw, I read somewhere that the kiss on the forehead is a classic signature for an Andre Kim Fashion Show.

Archived