[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

All of you HeonHee shippers bring analytical and investigative skills to a whole new level. I LOVE IT! It brings a smile to my face whenever I read all of your posts so thank you so much :)

Tao, aonis, la-mer-bleue Thank you for sharing the me2day picture!

The two of them definitely define the phrase "picture perfect". I love how they looked so comfortable posing that way. Tae Hee's chin on his head, her hands on his shoulder and Seung Hun looking like he totally belongs there ^_^

I miss the two of them so much, more than I thought I would *sighs* Anyway judy, thank you for your translations dear! I can't believe her message to Seung Hun was "warm and youthful Seung Hun oppa". It definitely feels like some private joke between them lol

Just cause we miss them terribly...

344w0wp.jpg

LOL

2upvg4p.jpg

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cofioca

OMG, I know we have not yet moved on from the other photo but here's  another me2day update! This time, from SH himself! Baidu jokes he's  holding Teddy Bear Tae Hee!

:P On another note, it is said that SSH  updated this during his shooting for an ad. ^^

[me2day status] SSH ~ 20110308

在拍广告的拍摄场地照了一张,我非常想念“我的公主”里海英和李雪。

在春天来临前,要注意预防流感。下次再见啦!~

Took this photo at the CF shooting set!

Just like you I wanted to see HY and Princess LS! missing...ㅠㅠ

As spring approaches, please take care and don't catch a cold. See you!^^

storms09_20110308_1.jpg

Source: http://me2day.net/st.../03/08#17:16:22

Translations: BAIDU MP/TSH

Guest xbeybidollx

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.......... thats what im waiting updates from their me2day wooootttt!!!! thank you all of you this makes me smile ^_^ yup im wondering why they havent release more bts or ngs of kiss hi doubt it would only take 1 aissshhh for sure it has NGs common give it to us dont be shy hehehe

btw do u guys know when was the last time u all felt this strong urge of pairing?? for me this is the first time i agree to some..i fell inlove with a couple during a drama or movie but after that its ove..r its only now that i really like both of the couple on and off camera... i might think they will deny it for a long time since netizen might question their acting if they would say they have fallen inlove since they are serious actors but aissshhh u cant avoid to fall inlove if the right person came along as they say once the right person pass u by and then let them go it is seldom to pass u by again sometimes things happen in life when u least expected it... as i rewatch the episode 16 there is a scene where bcuz of busy schedule they cant see eachother that might happen to them since they are both actors and since they are both known they cant be seen in public and come out of the open like right now maybe they are talking to eachother on the phone and laughing bcuz of us hahaha :)))

about the NGs with other actors hmmmmm not intimate there is no........ special spark!maybe bcuz the girls is a too young for SSH to play around with.

edit:

BUT WAIT IRIS RELEASED A KISSING SCENE NGS WITH KTH WOAHHHHH... SSH U CANT BE BEATEN BY LBH... RELEASE YOUR KISSING SCENESSSS TOO HAHAHAHA! :)))

i might watch IRIS since it think its not a heavy drama/action coz it has a little of comedy but sorry i cant watch East of Eden i dunno it seems pretty dark drama.

Guest ato2c

omg i must be gg crazy cos as a heonhee fan, i feel ssh's me2day msg is like his coded msg to kth. maybe that "missing" is missing kth cos she is in japan? LOL ROFL how is it that he too can't move on from MP? and after reading hb and shg made it official that they have broken up, i hundred percent don't want our heonhee to admit (if their dating! hahaha). hb has always been open about his dating and it didn't work for him! i rather heonhee just announce marriage hahaha. continue being furtive with us, heonhee. as your fans, we will figure you guys out HAHAHAHA.

edit:

BUT WAIT IRIS RELEASED A KISSING SCENE NGS WITH KTH WOAHHHHH... SSH U CANT BE BEATEN BY LBH... RELEASE YOUR KISSING SCENESSSS TOO HAHAHAHA! :)))

Haha...Since SH oppa mentioned in his interview that 'I just shot it comfortably like we were really dating'...

Hence, who knows if the kiss was 'real' one between SH oppa and TH unni instead of kiss between HY and LS???

So, if it is a real kiss, then, it may have no NGs but instead it give a perfect 1 shot of the kissing scene between both of them???

LOL...This is just my imagination...Since I wish they are a real item!!! :wub:w00t.gif:wub:w00t.gif

Guest xbeybidollx

hehehe i agree with ato2c JUST RUN AWAY AND GET MARRIED WITHOUT US KNOWING LIKE IN MP hehehehe :D its better keep it secret just keep us guessing and even if u were caught dating by paparazzi keep denying we wont mind as long as u both stay happy thats how we support and love you both...

and nahhhhhh even a real couple can make mistake... i doubt its just a one take... they do have alot of kissing scenes of course not all is perfectly done ... will lets make a noise to reqest for more NG's of KISS SCENES..

lastly wow i was amaze KTH didnt made a double stunt for her SKIINGGG (IRIS BTS)thats pretty dangerous she could be badly injured or even die but claps for her ... an american actress died bcuz of skiing... oh she definitely have guts and a courageous actress but hopefully in life she could be courageous too im a bit sad when i read that KTH wants to get married when she is 40? dangg girl u cant be like that clock is ticking it would be difficult to have a baby at that age at least 35 is fine but pls not 40..please no and SSH dont let her you're a bit old as well get married soon too like your friend KSW if u get married pretty old too u might not enjoy playing with your kids cuz your back will get hurt hehehehe LOL ... just making this 2 stars realize they are not getting any younger aigooo... go away now and marry tomorrow LOL :D

Took this photo at the CF shooting set!

Just like you I wanted to see HY and Princess LS! missing...ㅠㅠ

As spring approaches, please take care and don't catch a cold. See you!^^

*quoted image*

wait wait... i dt get it. Is this what SSH wrote on me2day???????? if yes then it purposely meant for KTH? goshhhhhhhhhh

Guest xbeybidollx

wait wait... i dt get it. Is this what SSH wrote on me2day???????? if yes then it purposely meant for KTH? goshhhhhhhhhh

i agree he should have said see you all or generalize it to all fans but seems it was a message for one person or he is teasing us for us to see hahaha anyways if it meant to KTH or to all of his fans i dont mind hehehehe more pleaseee .. even u both don't admit it just stay sweet to eachother we are OK with that tease us more hehehe :D

BUT

Just like you I wanted to see HY and Princess LS! missing...ㅠㅠ MISSING WHO????????????WHATTT???????TRANSLATE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

Guest cofioca

@Sinchann: well my dear, not directly of course...but we know how coded messages go! ^_^ the photo is not really related to MP... it's for an ad shoot. yet, SSH still mentioned about the drama and how he misses...and from there, I guess we can read between the lines! ^^

probably, like this? they say "teddy" and "taehee" sound alike.

teddytaehee_art.jpg

fan art fr: Baidu

@ Triangel: you have a point.  Those kissing BTS might be the bomb! Haha, sorry. I'm really bonkers.

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

this thread is moving fast! i haven't finished reading all your posts so please slow down! :lol:

just kidding. i really enjoy watching all the BTS interviews and any hint of our royal couple's "secret relationship". so i don't mind going back pages and pages of BTS, pictures, discussions, investigations and speculations. i'm sorry i don't have anything to contribute. just wanna shout my love to our HeonHee couple and everyone in this thread~! saranghaeyo princes and princesses!

Guest zenti

honestly, when i watched IRIS i was a LBH+KTH shipper. i really liked the two in the drama, but once the movie ended.. that was it, i thought they had amazing onscreen chemistry but nothing pulled me in. from the bts, they seem to be kinda close but there's still that line. idk, kth just seems to be much more relaxed with SSH but maybe that's because she's closer to him? i actually have not seen EOE (my mom has and she was in love with SSH *quoted image*) but from the NG, i just don't get that same feeling i get when i see him with KTH. he's a bit more reserved, even though he still jokes but it's not the same as when he's with KTH. when he's with KTH, he's just everywhere making her laugh as much as possible *quoted image*. watching KTH & SSH bts are the best, haha. it makes me all giddy seeing the two laughing with one another, but i guess the filming atmosphere was a bit more carefree even though the schedule was hectic. i just hope that they'll be releasing the NGs for all the kiss scenes

Based from the BTS and NG for MP, SSH indeed showed he was more at ease and having fun filming with KTH. There is indeed a chemistry between these two (on and off camera)! Weeee! 

To back up claims that SSH seemed reserved in his other dramas,  I saw in this article that Leon Yeon Hee from East of Eden supported this observation by remarking that SSH was "slightly timid" in the set. 

So SSH is definitely having fun in MP with KTH! wub.gif Go HeonHee!

I just want to share this .

You can not know how much of happiness that I have after I saw the pic of suff Mp post in me2day

I Love Teddy=Taehee !!!

Oppa, you love teddy too right? :wub: :wub:

heonheebear2.jpg

abear.jpg

Edit

Soju_chic : Thank you for SSH's photo update in me2day so much!!! & Tran about it too

It seem like Oppa is falling in love :wub:  :wub:

Thank you for your updates from me2day, btw what is the link for me2day of SSH?

I love the photo posted by MP staff. They look so perfectly together and really like a real couple!!!! I really hope to see them getting married though sometimes I have doubts too. I still have faith about 70% that they are dating now but to make it last, it's not that easy....!

I'm so sleepy and tired today so have not read all the posts, just want to drop by say hello to everyone today. I cannot "survive" without looking at this thread at least one time a day :lol:

Guest xbeybidollx

@Sinchann: well my dear, not directly of course...but we know how coded messages go! ^_^ the photo is not really related to MP... it's for an ad shoot. yet, SSH still mentioned about the drama and how he misses...and from there, I guess we can read between the lines! ^^

probably, like this? they say "teddy" and "taehee" sound alike.

*quoted image*

fan art fr: Baidu

@ Triangel: you have a point.  Those kissing BTS might be the bomb! Haha, sorry. I'm really bonkers.

CUTIEEEEEEEEE!!! :D nice one soju chic and taonaka so cuteeeeeeeee me likeyyy thanks :) im so giggly happy after seeing the me2day post of SSH oppa hope often update we hope KTH will update us too hmmm i wonder what item she will use hehehehe just imagining... EATING A CHOCOLATE BAR (its like a code for SSH six pack abs) nyahahaha!!!

Guest cofioca

@Hyunjae: Glad to see you back! Yeah, I could hardly catch up! :sweatingbullets: You know, I'm still stuck at page 5 cos I really want to respond to all the posts or else seriously, my mind would explode just analyzing about HeonHee! Aside from that, there are daily news/tidbits about them coming up which also make me go nuts :wacko: !

mailbox.gif # 4 SSH on his upcoming collaboration with KTH September 19, 2010

宋承宪:"可能会和金泰希传出绯闻。"

Song Seung Hun "Maybe will have a rumour with Kim Tae Hee"

“这次可能也会传出绯闻。哈哈。”

"This time maybe will also have a rumour. Ha ha."

宋承宪在拍作品时经常与搭档传出恋爱说。

Song Seung Hun often have romance rumours with co-stars in his projects.

从   出道时起他就不断受困于绯闻当中。最近的绯闻是与在MBC《伊甸园之东》中扮演他的恋人的李沇熹。而歌手孙淡妃是在不同的活动领域与他传出绯闻的唯一一个   艺人。幸亏电影《无籍者》中都是男人戏,所以没有绯闻。不过在预定明年1月播出的MBC《我的公主》中,他将与顶级明星金泰希合作。当被问到“这次可能又  会传出绯闻吗”时,他说:“大概这次也会有绯闻了。”

Since his  debut, he was involved in  rumours. Recent rumours include MBC East Of  Eden's Lee Yeon Hee, as well as Son Dam Bi who is the  only one from a  non-acting background. Fortunately "Mujeokja" is an  all-male film, so  no chance of rumour. However in the upcoming MBC's My Princess scheduled  to broadcast in January next year, he will co-star with top  actress  Kim Tae Hee. When asked "will there be rumours again", he said "probably  there will be".

“绯闻是因为在剧中相互配合得很好,所以才传出来的吧?(笑)年少时对绯闻很在意,现在不会了。”

"Rumours  came  about as a result of good collaboration in the work? (laugh)  When  young, very concerned about rumours, but not now."

正如过去15年间宋承宪成长的演技一样,他的心境似乎也变得淡定了。要是在过去,他会轻轻地皱起眉头,装模作样地去应对可能会对他造成伤害的提问。而针对与金泰希的首次合作,他也能直率地表达出期待感。

Just  like  SSH's acting has grown over the past 15 years, he seems to be calm  in  his state of mind. In the past, he may frown gently when dealing  with  such hurting questions. For this first collaboration with KTH, he  is  able to express his expectations frankly.

“我退伍后的首部作品曾经提到过一次与金泰希合作,但没有合作成。《我的公主》的剧本非常有意思。由于接连扮演了沉重悲伤的角色,所以这次我也很想轻松一点。我,还有金泰希,将如何去表演,这部作品非常值得期待。(笑)”

"My  return  work after army discharge, there was mention of a collaboration with  KTH but it did not materialize. MP script is very interesting. As  I've  continuously played heavy and painful roles, this time I would like  to  try a more relaxed role. How KTH and me will play out the roles, it  is worth the anticipation. (laugh)"

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20100916n08534

[스타의향기]송승헌 "김태희와 스캔들 날 것 같아"

스포츠서울 원문 기사전송 2010-09-16 11:06

Chinese translation by: lovehs

http://www.krdrama.c...373461-1-1.html

English translation by TSH

^ Oh my dear Heony, it was indeed worth the anticipation! Look where we are now. What have you done to us? Honeys are simply unstoppable! Keke~ Btw, I wonder where is our beloved sis, Crazynyt? Wherever you are, we miss you and your posts chingu! blush.gif

Just wanna signsandflags36.gifour fellow lovely HeonHee shippers:

Polet, Vavavum, Aonis, Syah4brit, Jonejone, Xbeybidollx, Ato2c, Divaz_sha, Eternityxdream, Deekutudrama, Kenokenopi, Yvaleeria, Wunwing, Tarosweet, Chello, Frannyfel, Celinehu, Fidda868, Filmhq, Trisy, Caralily, Thedqueen, and Zenti!

Thanks so much for being with us in this journey! Your loyalty for our couple is just so overwhelming and definitely appreciated. Let's keep the honey spirit alive and kicking! agreement2.gif

Guest frannyfel

All of you HeonHee shippers bring analytical and investigative skills to a whole new level. I LOVE IT! It brings a smile to my face whenever I read all of your posts so thank you so much :)

Tao, aonis, la-mer-bleue Thank you for sharing the me2day picture!

The two of them definitely define the phrase "picture perfect". I love how they looked so comfortable posing that way. Tae Hee's chin on his head, her hands on his shoulder and Seung Hun looking like he totally belongs there ^_^

I miss the two of them so much, more than I thought I would *sighs* Anyway judy, thank you for your translations dear! I can't believe her message to Seung Hun was "warm and youthful Seung Hun oppa". It definitely feels like some private joke between them lol

Just cause we miss them terribly...

*quoted image*

LOL

*quoted image*

call me crazy...the bed scene here when SSH placed his hands under the sheet/robe of kim tae hee >< he should pretend that he is taking off her clothe right ...look at both hands carefully the video is in slow motion so you can clearly see....the left harm is at her tommy and the right harm  of SSH was up to kim tae hee's  breast, i even see the robe move for just a second....you can see she was surprised leaving her to moved that fast...has she moved SSH right harm was in the same position towards her breast when she was lying down..... i guess she never expected him to do that w00t.gif i have watch this bed scene many time and still see it....there is no doubt about it there is something going on between these two

hehehe i agree with ato2c JUST RUN AWAY AND GET MARRIED WITHOUT US KNOWING LIKE IN MP hehehehe :D its better keep it secret just keep us guessing and even if u were caught dating by paparazzi keep denying we wont mind as long as u both stay happy thats how we support and love you both...

and nahhhhhh even a real couple can make mistake... i doubt its just a one take... they do have alot of kissing scenes of course not all is perfectly done ... will lets make a noise to reqest for more NG's of KISS SCENES..

lastly wow i was amaze KTH didnt made a double stunt for her SKIINGGG (IRIS BTS)thats pretty dangerous she could be badly injured or even die but claps for her ... an american actress died bcuz of skiing... oh she definitely have guts and a courageous actress but hopefully in life she could be courageous too im a bit sad when i read that KTH wants to get married when she is 40? dangg girl u cant be like that clock is ticking it would be difficult to have a baby at that age at least 35 is fine but pls not 40..please no and SSH dont let her you're a bit old as well get married soon too like your friend KSW if u get married pretty old too u might not enjoy playing with your kids cuz your back will get hurt hehehehe LOL ... just making this 2 stars realize they are not getting any younger aigooo... go away now and marry tomorrow LOL :D

i kind of agree that HEONHEE can just fly off to some place, get married in the presence of family and close friends and live life together in secret. and well announce it only when they are ready to share their bliss with the world. seriously i don't mind that at all even though i would really like to gatecrash their wedding celebration!

talking about kissing scenes, i'm more familiar with KTH's and i think she's had quite a number in her career! i would say lucky guys who got to kiss her. just wondering have you seen all her kissing scenes with Kim Rae Won in Love Story In Harvard? i don't know if you just watched the korean tv version of the drama, but the version released outside of korea had extended kissing scenes. same goes for Iris, the kissing scenes were longer in the dvd version. i don't know why she said it's usually the guys who initiated the kisses on her dramas, but i remember seeing a few where she started the kisses. in LSIH there was a scene where KTH kinda took the lead in kissing too like in the last scene of MP. this was when she and KRW were in their hotel after their wedding. if you had watched her movie Grand Prix, she kinda initiated the kisses too. one memorable one was after her first Grand Prix win. i kinda am rushing for time now so can't find pics or links for now sorry.. but her position was like when she jumped out from the window of the car and hugged SSH. but this time she was on the rails and instead of hugging Yang Dong Gun, she kissed him, kinda passionately too.

anyway i didn't have time to backtrack the pages here so forgive me if i post things that someone has highlighted before. not sure whether this was mentioned, but did you know KTH had acted with another of SSH's male costar before and probably shared a few kisses since they acted as lovers turned husband and wife in a 2003/2004 drama. the actor i am referring to is Yeon Jung Hoon, SSH's costar in EOE and real life husband of HGI. i haven't got the full collection of the drama but i remember seeing one kiss she initiated too lol.

and lastly, KTH doesn't need stunt double for skiing! she's a skiier.. and was in the women's skiing team in Seoul National University.. can't remember if she was the captain or vice captain though.

sorry if i am not sharing anything much about HeonHee or anything new about the two.. but after reading about HB and SHG's split, to be honest i'd rather not know anything about HeonHee if they are dating unless the relationship is stabilised and they are already making the move to the next stage: marriage and family. i'm kinda glad though that HEONHEE met each other at a time when they both seem ready for marriage anytime, if they aren't dating yet, i'm positive in their next relationships (hopefully with each other), they will date with marriage in mind.

btw what is the link for me2day of SSH?

http://me2day.net/storms09

Guest xbeybidollx

@Hyunjae: Glad to see you back! Yeah, I could hardly catch up! :sweatingbullets: You know, I'm still stuck at page 5 cos I really want to respond to all the posts or else seriously, my mind would explode just analyzing about HeonHee! Aside from that, there are daily news/tidbits about them coming up which also make me go nuts :wacko: !

*quoted image* # 4 SSH on his upcoming collaboration with KTH September 19, 2010

^ Oh my dear Heony, it was indeed worth the anticipation! Look where we are now. What have you done to us? Honeys are simply unstoppable! Keke~ Btw, I wonder where is our beloved sis, Crazynyt? Wherever you are, we miss you and your posts chingu! blush.gif

Just wanna *quoted image*our fellow lovely HeonHee shippers:

Polet, Vavavum, Aonis, Jonejone, Xbeybidollx, Ato2c, Divaz_sha, Eternityxdream, Deekutudrama, Kenokenopi, Yvaleeria, Wunwing, Tarosweet, Chello, Frannyfel, Celinehu, Fidda868, Filmhq, Trisy, Caralily, Thedqueen, and Zenti!

Thanks so much for being with us in this journey! Your loyalty for our couple is just so overwhelming and definitely appreciated. Let's keep the honey spirit alive and kicking! *quoted image*

thanks soju chic hello to all my fellow honeys... btw can i ask something??? yeah it is expected for them to have rumour hehehe... but but.. is this the 1st time SSH did a cute pictures taken with a leading lady??? does he always take pics with them off camera??? or only with Kim Tae Hee??esp his SELCA PICS w/ KTH?? or posting cute pic like that with teddy bear??sorry i was not a SSH fan before and this is the first time im a fan of a couple start on and off camera please anyone care to answer??? thanks mwah~~~~

Archived