[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

Guest xbeybidollx

hi to all soju,tarita,taonaka,ato2c,zenti,meocon,sinchann,red1,rise2above,film,sovereign,bananaleaf,jonessaloveyou and to all heonheessssss *waves* ^_^v

i <3 all opinions and observation ahhh even im a bit sad about the news came out regarding both their acting those who judged them are so unfair..i think they are great actors..geessshh if they are not good in acting we might not be here cheering for them and fell inlove with themand hallucinating hahaha! il tell those reporters you'll see this drama will be not only one of the best memorable drama for 2011 it would make our couple popular even in other countries as well with this drama hpe they would promote it together hope and praying japanese audience would luv them too :)

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zenti

Omg, i didn’t expect he wrote this on me2day , he must have feelings for her. 15 years in the entertainment industry, he must know that posting this message means creating more doubt, suspicion and rumors about them.

At the LG DIOS CF shooting/interview KTH sent a sweet greeting to SSH,  and now he is also at CF shooting sending his photo and message. It seems like an indirect love confession.

I cannot help but think of it as well that SSH's me2day was his way of responding to KTH's greeting on him as the "warm and youthful Seung Hun oppa" during her CF filming. It can be quite thrilling if that is indeed the case! SSH and KTH were teasing each other and we are somewhat teased as well with their actions. LOL.

But I think our HeonHee couple will lead us into a guessing game regarding their relationship since in this video clip, SSH chastised KTH (at 1:38) on how to "properly" reply to the PD's question on how does the porridge, which SSH personally fed her, taste like. KTH initially answered that the porridge was really delicious but after SSH chastised her not to answer properly, she laughed and then clarified her answer that porridge tastes the same no matter who is doing the feeding. (Btw, I love seeing KTH tapping SSH's script when they were joking about CF).

When I saw this video clip, it seems PHY tutoring LS on how to answer a bad question. Haha. Maybe both of them shall apply tactics from PHY and LS on how to answer "bad questions" from media and their fans regarding their relationship. I would not mind as long as they still "tease" us with snippets from their closeness and (hopefully) surprise us eventually with the news that they are indeed a couple. Aja!

Guest cofioca

Hi Honey Couple fans...i found this in KTH thread....maybe we should put at frontpage??? :D

30 reasons why SSH is interested in KTH

(written by a Chinese fan, credit to rise2above)

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=995319400

23. SSH said KTH eats more than him. When they were having hot pot together, KTH would eat the meat even if it is not cooked. After she was done, she would say to SSH: oppa, "How come you are not eating?" SSH responded: "The meat is not ready but you already devoured everything."

30. SSH said he knew KTH likes eating meat. He personally prepared 200 pieces of meat.

Omo, how I just love it when each point from the 30 reasons is further reinforced with factual basis:

201012130019.jpg

kth_mp_ep2_meat.jpg

Actress Kim Tae-hee showed her love for meat.

In the MBC TV "Section TV Entertainment News" on the 6th, Kim Tae-hee and Jeong Woo-seong interviewed on their commercial set.

Well known for enjoying meat, Kim Tae-hee said she enjoyed eating meat in the mornings too.

Jeong Woo-seong then asked, "Do you eat pork or beef" and she answered, "I eat a variety of them".

http://www.soompi.co...st__p__16737136

Gah. Need I explain? I just get goosebumps. :w00t:

Guest dmatrix95

hi to all soju,tarita,taonaka,ato2c,zenti,meocon,sinchann,red1,rise2above,film,sovereign,bananaleaf,jonessaloveyou and to all heonheessssss *waves* ^_^v

i <3 all opinions and observation ahhh even im a bit sad about the news came out regarding both their acting those who judged them are so unfair..i think they are great actors..geessshh if they are not good in acting we might not be here cheering for them  and fell inlove with themand hallucinating hahaha! il tell those reporters you'll see this drama will be not only one of the best memorable drama for 2011 it would make our couple popular even in other countries as well with this drama hpe they would promote it together hope and praying japanese audience would luv them too :)

@xbey, if I were you, i would ignore negative news about them.  the important thing is we believe in them and we very much enjoy their performances.  we love them just the way they are.  you can't please everybody.  to tell you the truth, all of ssh performances are good to me.  maybe i am bias but to me i am very very happy with all his performances.  with kth, i have not seen any of her previous projects except mp so i can't comment on that  in mp, i adore kth's performance.  she is so believable in her role.

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

35 users reading this topic? why am i not surprised? lol

and the last time i've been here, there were only 20 pages? but now..

BTS 3

i just wanna comment on this BTS where a lot already commented on KTH saying ijjasika! (i'm not sure about the spelling).. but i did increase the volume during that part )5:24? and sure enough i seem to have heard KTH Say ijassika.. hwanha.. (couldn't hear the rest coz she laughed.) hwan something probably meant i'm angry. or getting angry.. hmmm... maybe that's why there was a caption which said, seung hun ssi, please stop now. lol

anyway, i love dropping by this thread now and then and i love what i see all the time. thanks everyone~~!!!

Guest frannyfel

thanks Soju.. i think the next big thing we are waiting is..... *drumrolls* what will SSH do or give KTH on her special day! :)

by the ways please please help me understand more about SSH since im a new fan.. does he do this things for other actresses too after a drama? i mean posting a sweet pic msg and posing SELCA with his co- love interest in a drama or movie? i havent seen pics of him sweet with anyone yet or maybe there is NONE? bcuz he is too careful to avoid rumours...thats why this is a big issue on him? thank u chingus if u have any idea please share i have been searching for pics of ssh with other actress im comparing if its this only time he do these stuffs :)

i found 2 SELCA pics of SSH with other actresses

this one im not sad coz i think its for a CF? i dunno who this actress seems an old pic

http://i54.tinypic.com/i4oazd.jpg

this one caught my attention SSH seems very close body language and geessshh KTH guard your man look at his hand on her lap :o but i have to admit this is super cute :D

http://i56.tinypic.com/25pir7o.jpg

xbeybidollx....you are funny >< you got me there for a second when you say Kim Tae Hee guard your man...i was like who is this woman ahahah i laugh so hard when i saw that it was the little kid that played  lee soel younger version of herself...you are good thank you for making me laugh biggrin.gif o man...

Guest cofioca

[MP FILMING CAPTURE ~ 20110309]

Said to be taken last 02.20.2011

HeonHee practicing script!^^

mp_20110220_kthssh.jpg

Source: DC SSH/TSH

hmm, what a nice view! :wub:

Guest zenti

I figured out on what episode was SSH and KTH filming when this shot was taken:

http://me2day.net/fr...post_id=p13qhl5

SSH and KTH were wearing these clothes for MP's episode 6. rolleyes.gif Isn't that KTH's right hand and left elbow resting on SSH's shoulder?!? Isn't that KTH's chin resting on SSH's head!?! I reviewed episode 6, and the scenes did not require these two to pose as such. Hmmm .... What a lovely sight and I guess the staff from MP who posted this on his me2day observed it that way also when he took the shot!

Speaking of episode 6, I find it funny that the BTS showed SSH "throwing" KTH back to the bed at 1:16 and flexing his neck after carrying KTH over his shoulder! (Btw, can someone help me translate to English the above - mentioned BTS?)

And when they were filming this scene, SSH pushed KTH so hard for her to slide towards (and even hit her head on) the wall!  Haha!

He also whacked her hard while filming the pillow fight (well, KTH also trampled him during the pillow fight). Keke!

These two are really something else so maybe that is why MP had more BTS and NG released than other kdramas. There were lots of fun moments! Even the introduction of the segments showing these BTS and NG indicated that SSH and KTH were a perfect match even in NG scenes and that the filming scenes are more interesting than the drama itself! wub.gif I actually enjoyed watching the BTS and NG of MP aside from the episodes itself!

Guest zenti

Omo, how I just love it when each point from the 30 reasons is further reinforced with factual basis:

*quoted image*

Actress Kim Tae-hee showed her love for meat.

In the MBC TV "Section TV Entertainment News" on the 6th, Kim Tae-hee and Jeong Woo-seong interviewed on their commercial set.

Well known for enjoying meat, Kim Tae-hee said she enjoyed eating meat in the mornings too.

Jeong Woo-seong then asked, "Do you eat pork or beef" and she answered, "I eat a variety of them".

http://www.soompi.co...st__p__16737136

Gah. Need I explain? I just get goosebumps. :w00t:

Whoa! I would certainly love to read these 30 reasons! Can someone post the translated 30 reasons on this forum? It is quite hard to read the Chinese language through Google translate. wacko.gif Thanks!

Guest cofioca

20080526 Song Seung Heon & Kim Tae Hee - Andre Kim Fashion Show HIGHLIGHTS with Eng Subs

I just watched this now and what can I say, I'm touched. There's something about this event that is so heartfelt and the way HeonHee answered the questions prove how they really are a perfect match since then. blush.gif At that time, KTH wasn't feeling well but SSH was a true gentleman. I backread again @ SSH's thread and saw these interesting tidbits: http://www.soompi.co.../page__st__5960

east_12.jpg

A fan remarked two years ago: "It's often said that his previous Andre Kim fashion show was a starting point of him & Sung Yuri. I was thinking if this show will lead to anything....As a fan, I hope he will find someone he loves & vice versa."

Shall we call it fate? :wub: Crossing my fingers!

A bulk of AK photos starting from at p.296: http://www.soompi.co.../page__st__5900 . If you have time, hope you can copy those and share here to add into our HeonHee collection. Keke~ Thanks a lot!

Guest frannyfel

20080526 Song Seung Heon & Kim Tae Hee - Andre Kim Fashion Show HIGHLIGHTS with Eng Subs

I just watched this now and what can I say, I'm touched. There's something about this event that is so heartfelt and the way HeonHee answered the questions prove how they really are a perfect match since then. blush.gif At that time, KTH wasn't feeling well but SSH was a true gentleman. I backread again @ SSH's thread and saw these interesting tidbits: http://www.soompi.co.../page__st__5960

*quoted image*

A fan remarked two years ago: "It's often said that his previous Andre Kim fashion show was a starting point of him & Sung Yuri. I was thinking if this show will lead to anything....As a fan, I hope he will find someone he loves & vice versa."

Shall we call it fate? :wub: Crossing my fingers!

A bulk of AK photos starting from at p.296: http://www.soompi.co.../page__st__5900 . If you have time, hope you can copy those and share here to add into our HeonHee collection. Keke~ Thanks a lot!

hey soju_chic i actually saw this video a couple weeks ago but didn't thought of posting it here thanks watch it again...and again it gives me a warm feeling><i even made a comment there cause some anti fan was dissing our angel Kimfury.gif....saying she lied about being sick and all that....my reply to that person don't hate the angel because she is beautiful and i said a few more stuff too.... its childish and i usually don't reply to anti fan comment... i just read and ignore but the couple was too beautiful and n-syncbiggrin.gif... at the time i just got to do it

Guest Tarits

Wow, I just read a lot, lot of posts and I dunno where to begin to spill what's on my mind.  But here it goes:

soju_chic - once again, you put some sanity in my Heon-Hee pink colored mind!  Yes, should there be a time when the 2 do not end up together, I'd probably cry but if their choice is different from the other, I would still support them separately. Except that it really is difficult now to think of SSH without KTH and vice-versa. But I'll manage.  I just have one question - is SSH aware how much magic the drama has spelled and how much love his onscreen romance with KTH has generated?  I was wondering whether he is a hands on guy of his blog or if he has someone just feeding him what news is about him and his projects?  Just a thought...

xbeybidollx  (can I just address you as xbey in the future?) - like you I wish that SSH can be more open about his feelings for KTH but reading some other posts of our friends here and their wish to keep whatever special relationship they have sort of under wraps, I think I am inclined to wish the same.  KTH has always been low key while on the other hand, I think I also read that this is the first time SSH has been a little bit open about how he feels towards a screen partner during and after a drama (bringing meat to the set knowing she loves to eat meat, testing the fountain waters, etc.)  So I think I will be happy with just the bits and pieces of flirting that he does right now. Come to think of it, if the romance or any special relationship becomes open, then the next thing would be some parties wishing to break them apart.  So for now, let us just be happy with the love signals he sends out and think of him as the happy pursuer of KTH.

taonaka -  dear girl, you are the talented one and your artworks adds more excitement to our shipping of the two. Thanks for the acknowledgement.  Keep making those cute photo-artworks that always put a smile to my lips.  All of us surely have happy faces seeing your works.

rise2above - yes, yes, yes - all fans of the two, regardless of race are sharp to read between the lines, sharp to observe the slightest movement of their hands, their eyes, their bodies and even their feet!  In his post with the teddy bear, he probably was rarin to say:  I miss you Tae Hee but he can't.  Poor SSH.  Oh why is falling in love by k celebs so difficult? 

cathyisvip - you are right, it seems the two seems to be sending messages to each other .  His blog, her comments during the CF interview. Really this 2 and their drama have taken so many by storm.

filmhq -  for a guy his age and for 15 years in the business, maybe this is the only time when he feels letting out his feelings. Remember that he said, was it in a bts (?) that it is like being 20 years old again or something like this?  And being with KTH for so many number of months, he is really missing her!  After 15 years, he realizes that acting is fun. Only because he is happy with the woman he was with.

red1 -  oh yes, let us all troop to Korea if they marry.  Seriously, I am planning on going to Korea next year, God willing.  My other favorite would be out of the military November of this year and I would have gone to Korea this year but I said, it is better to make trip next year.  Now I will be hoping to meet not just one but two actors. If I am lucky.

judy.nguyen - I like your reference of the two as like "kittens in a basket". What a nice reference.  Like purring with their claws and then rubbing bodies later. Nice.

If I miss anyone, sorry. But I am waiving my hands to all.

Take care everyone! 

Guest aonis

"filmhq -  for a guy his age and for 15 years in the business,  maybe this is the only time when he feels letting out his feelings.  Remember that he said, was it in a bts (?) that it is like being 20  years old again or something like this?  And being with KTH for so many  number of months, he is really missing her!  After 15 years, he realizes  that acting is fun. Only because he is happy with the woman he was  with."

@Tarits - So true, things are a lot sweeter/better when you get to share them with the one you like/love =) 

In regards to the me2day posting, it was his way of saying... forget about my pride, forget about the pesky reporters.

SSH on cf break:

"What should I do when I miss her 24 hours/day?"

2 minutes later,

SSH on me 2day:

"I'm gonna hold my "Tae Hee" bear and let everyone know about it."

Way to go Oppa... crossing our fingers.

^ aonis Cute little scenario you have there lol. It would be really interesting if this is their means of communication or confession ;)

Tao & xbeybidollx Thanks for the shout-out dears! Do keep sharing your wonderful posts and artworks!

Agreed, what a lovely view of HeonHee practicing their lines! Thanks soju for sharing and also, SSH was such a gentleman at the AK fashion show. Wonder if it's fate at play... hehe

I just wanted to share a thought. One thing I find very admirable about HeonHee is their work ethic. They work so flawlessly together because both of them are determined to work hard at their craft. It's evident in the BTS when we see them constantly with their scripts in hand and rehearsing their scenes. The two of them are such professionals and willing to put in that extra effort. When I see them practicing together, I see two people who are supportive of each other, one doesn't let the other carry the load by him/herself.

On top of that, even while they work, they still have fun in each others' company :)

Guest freeminded1430278377

I am having these mixes of emotions today. Could SSH have display these love signs or act so touchy toward his other costars? Since SSH is known to have rumors with almost all his co-stars, there got to be some sort of ground or basis to it right or no? But then again, if he does act like this to everyone of his co-star, that just makes him look like a lascivious playboy. Based on what I am reading about him, he doesn't look like that type of person I hope.

And by the way, most of the love signs I am feeling are mostly from SSH. We barely hear anything from KTH. The closest hint we are getting is from the interview with Jung Woo Sung. SSH is the one denying the rumors. He is the one dropping all these tantalizing hints he is interested in KTH on his me2day blog. KTH barely updates her blog. Could that be a sign she is moving on?

------------------------------------------

KTH and SSH first encounter back at 2007 http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1013885003. SSH sits in a row in front of KTH.

Guest filmhq

I know this picture has been posted everywhere, but I have to post it again , they look so cute together

mp_poster06122010-45.jpg

MP_image

Credit TSHteam, http://blog.naver.com/cupitter

idk, i tried watching the BTS with SSH's previous costars and i just don't get the same feeling i get when i watch his BTS with KTH. with his costar from EOE, he seems to be a bit more reserved. he's not as open or as funny as he is when he's with KTH. i think SSH is naturally just a jokester, but he seems to joke around and be a lot more cautious of how KTH reacts to his jokes. plus, didn't his EOE costar say that SSH seemed shy or something? haha, i don't think KTH thinks of SSH that way since he can even say "it's boring, let's kiss". also, KTH seems to be a bit more formal with LBH. she calls SSH "oppa" & stuff, but with LBH she still calls him "sunbae" i think. that shows how she's not as close with him, but i'm not sure about her other costars. i just tried to compare both of their more recent costars interactions with them and i think KTH & SSH seem closer than their previous costars. they make it seem like they're so comfortable around one another rolleyes.gif that's just my opinion though, i haven't watched enough vids of their bts with their other costars to really  know how well they get along with others. 

Guest leaves45

HI all just wanted to let you all know please keep up the excellent analysis and updated.........jus read so many pages beforegoing to bed..........so here is to anticipating LOTS of Heonhee dreams tonight............made me smile!:rolleyes:

Aww these 2...I lub them

197224_206486212698763_205711912776193_889538_8042573_n.jpg

Archived