[UPDATED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Show your love for Big Bang!

soomp

Guest FiNaY

i didn't want to make mine too lengthy since i share many of the same feelings that you guys expressed already...hehe ^^...so yea, here's mine :sweatingbullets:

BIGBANG IS BACK! \^o^/

I've been waiting for ALL of you to come back together!

G-Dragon, Seungri, Daesung, T.O.P, and Taeyang...I U ALL!

Because you guys are incredible beyond words!

All of the VIPs around the world appreciate you guys so much!

Never listen to the haters and never stop what you guys are meant to do!

Go achieve your dreams because you guys deserve it!

never change. always be yourselves. keep making awesome music. stay beautiful, inside and out. you all have my support in anything and everything that you do.

사랑해요! 화이팅! BIGBANG 4 LIFE! ^^

- Melanie (from Georgia, USA) ^__~

good luck to everyone btw! =)

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

s219445444.jpg

My Love for Big Bang started with YG's debut announcement.

In order to watch the debut video releases, I had to download and install GOMplayer for the first time ever (which was all in Korean and I didn't understand!) Then in order to watch the live GOMTV stream in real time, I napped a bit, and got up at 2:00am to download the streaming videos, thus watching the documentary episodes immediately!!  I cried so hard that night when the final group members were announced.

When I bought the first single, I re-watched all the documentaries late into the night even though I did not understand any of it (no subtitles)

I could not save the photos from your YG website (was not allowed by the hosting server) Thus I painstakingly print-screened every picture and page, then crop them and saved them into my computer. I did this late into the night and days on end, following the website every time new photoshoots.

I spent hours browsing YG BigBang Website e-shop, only to find out I could not order from them directly >>>> Heart-broken!!

Then, my first paycheque from my first part-time job: I blew it ALL on Big Bang merchandise on Yesasia!

Every Big Bang item I purchase, I open immediately when it arrives. I always carefully look at the items while wearing latex gloves (don't want to leave my fingerprints and sweat on them!!) Then store it all back away into their wrappings and bubble wrap to protect them FOREVER~ S2

m219445442.jpgm219445443.jpg

I will never forget my 17th birthday when my close friends who knew how much I love Big Bang made me this cake with custom printed Big Bang photograph on it! I cried when I cut it and ate it.

s219445441.jpg

The comeback summer that changed Big Bang's image and music style and made Big Bang a name other people recognized made me so happy for and excited for you guys. You've all went through so much and grew, your music matured and continues to make me love you all more and more.

Big Bang, I LOVE YOU all so much. Thank you for bringing me happiness, making me fall in love with your music, with each of you. Wherever life takes me, I know that I'm bringing these memories of performances, behind the scenes, your music, your faces with me through the rest of my life. I hope you all continued success and to keep living, laughing, love, and doing all the things you each love and want to do. May your music be your lasting legacy.

Thank you!!! I will continue to support you and love you all for your amazing personalities, great music, and be inspired by your words.

~S2~ G-Dragon, TOP, DaeSung, SeungRi, TaeYang ~S2 Big Bang S2~

Lots of Love from an ocean away!  

S2 - Elaine

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Guest BakaGirL

How much I love BIGBANG?

First of all I have to say thank you Soompi and YG which give me a chance to do something like this to say anything to BIGBANG that I can know they'll read it (regarding your annoucement) and in addition I apologize about my bad skills in English. And I have 2 reasons that I won't entering the contest.

1. I know that I can't get the prize I can't win cause maybe you don't understand in my words. *LOL*

2. I know that I can't get the prize if I win I can't go to get the prize cause I haven't enough money to journey.(Or maybe in post-air mail I have to pay a lot of money for fee and tax.) *LOL*

Well, before you read the story below I want you to know that this post isn't belong to me only. My friends want to show their love to you all too and we are from GDONTOP Family. So, Let's me do it first.

bblove.jpg

Today (Feb, 28th) I have finished my artwork really fast to you guys. On last night I just did everyway I can to watch 'BIGBANG SHOW' and finally I watched it and cotinued until the show ended. Your comeback really rock my heart *jump and spin* Since I've known you guys I never disappointed on 'BIGBANG'. I'll let's you to know why I know you guys right now.

I know BIGBANG from my lovely friend who really love YG family. One day when I went to the class she gave a lot of CDs such as Performance, Concert, TV Show included The Documentary but I had not opened it yet I just put it on my computer's desk when I was home. Everyday when I went to the university she would asked me that 'Have you open CDs yet?' and my answer 'Not yet' and reaction when I said she just laugh and put her hand on my shoulder and siad 'Don't forget to open and watch it you will fallin' love in BB' and I did like her...just laugh *LOL* Oneday when I had not anything to did I looked at all of CDs that were BIGBANG's files and I decided to watch it finally. You know. She told me the truth I really go crazy on you 'BIGBANG'. When I think of about that moment and count to now I found that it's almost 5 years that I know you and I really thank you to my friend that she gave me to love you all. Can I say like this 'Nice to meet you BIGBANG' ?

I will tell you by using pictures that I and my friends did for you all and the most favorite member of us. (But it doesn't mean I don't love you all OK? keke)

I'm so sorry that I can't show my love to you anymore cause of my love is much and can't to explain by words. (even if I can you'll lazy to read it! I know..cause too long)

First time I got a chance to see you guys is BIGBANG GLOBAL WARNING Live in BKK Press Conference (and without Seungri)

We did a sign that we rushed to prepare it. We went to LOFT and bought papers, glues and without scissors.Well, how can we did it? The answer is our hands!

gdontop.jpg

And before the concert I and my friends did the bigger banner. We spent a long time to did it I drew a dragon and a monkey for 1 hour and wrote some words on the sign but I didn't painted it because of I spent 3 hours to finished painted monkey only! XD

The bigger banner is very heavy cause of we used house's colors painted on it and when evening came you know we found that the rain had come!!

31052008634wc3.jpg

**We spent about 6-7 hours to finished**

Third time I've ever seen you is Eversense Press Conference. Do you see something on it? It's my new bigger banner.

0resize.jpg

I and my friend who is one of admin of GDONTOP.COM (the site have 2 admins and you know who and who? hehe..I and my friend of course!)

img_0216.jpg

**Her the most favorite member is T.O.P**

And that moment is the time I won't forget it and never forgotten because of I and my friend who did the banner with me. We were lucky girls who can got the CD which has BIGBANG's autograph from their hands (for me I got it from YB and she got it from G-Dragon.) I can't explain the feeling I only can say to let's you know that 'I really happy and thank you'

Last, I hope to see you once again in BKK. Can I anticipate on it? And last I want to say that'I LOVE YOU BIGBANG'

Thank you.

Ps. to Jiyong 'Can I hug GAHO?'

KWONKATHAE (KAT),22

BKK, Thailand.

GDONTOP's Admin

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let's they show their love

I love you, T.O.P

Choi Bowmin (Bow),22

BKK,Thailand

GDONTOP's Admin

Ps. she told me that she can explain the feeling. *LOL*

Note: She gave me words in thai and these words below that I've translated to english completely. I don't know will clearly understand on it. So, sorry if you don't understand.

g3fbb.gif

When I saw G-Dragon that when he walked pass me and I saw his tattoo on his right shoulder. I can't blink for 10 seconds.

When I saw T.O.P walked pass me I knew it suddenly you wore same pants that you just wore it on yesterday. XP

When I saw Taeyang and if itsn't wrong I saw him said 'GDONTOP' I feel like I have successful in my life.

When I saw a scarf in my hand that I got it from Daesung. I asked to my friend that 'How I got it?"

When I saw...Oh sorry Seungri I didn't saw you but you are the only one I took a photo clearly!!

When I saw BIGBANG although they were standing long to me I still happy that I can see you. :)

Alto_p@rty (Pui),22

Samutprakarn, Thailand

GDONTOP's Staff

VIPs Thai waiting to see you once again.

KIKOK (KIK),23

BKK, Thailand

GDONTOP's Staff

Ps. She is one of a group who painted 2 from 3 banners.

I miss you! Can I hug you T.O.P? Please :)

Oooza (O),22

BKK, Thailand

GDONTOP Family

When I heard your song on the new album, I think that 'Yes! This is my BIGBANG.' I'm very excited. Finally, I cried when I saw you standing on the stage. Sometime I envy to VIPs Japan but I want to let you know that VIPs Thai are alway waiting for you. ^^

Finally I wish your new album will be successful around the world. BIGBANG HWAITING! GDONTOP HWAITING!

Ps. I hope that I can see a parody that have ' GTOP kissing scene' once again. *LOL* (you know you already made me melt! *Scream*)

Kindiie (Toey),19

BKK, Thailand

GDONTOP's Staff

Rak na chub chub. (The meaning is I love you Chu~)

I wanna date with Taeyang. *kidding*

Poompiim (Pum),19

BKK, Thailand

Ps. She is my younger sister ^^

I wanna tell you that 'YOU'RE COOL! OMG! You're really ROCK'

Jibby (Jib),22

BKK, Thailand

We are waiting for you guys! Finally you come back and bring us into the happiness moment again, always love and support you!!

Ps. I really love GDONTOP! Hahahaha

NK Marine (Nan),25

BKK, Thailand

I always cheer you up and have 'BIGBANG' together forever.

I am VIP.

Love (Love),24

BKK, Thailand

I have speacial one who want to say something to 'BIGBANG'. Let's you know!

Kang Daesung, I've ever watched TV show 'Family Outing' and you made me addicted!

You're so funny and talkative and I want to know 'Why you alway run away for catch a chicken or a pig? Are you afraid on it?'

And last,I really like you in 'Bopeep Bopeep'performance you're ROCK!

My mom,45

BKK,Thailand

웬일이세요? 빅뱅!!!!!

빅( 네 생명에 당신은 큰 놀라운 사건이에요.)

빅( 네 생명에 당신은 큰 선물이에요.)

빅( 네 생명에 당신은 큰 영감이에요.)

빅( 네 생명에 당신은 큰 세상이에요.)

뱅(당신은 네 심심하기가 폭발해요.)

뱅(당신은 네 생각기 폭발해요.)

뱅(당신은 네 사랑이 폭발해요.)

뱅(당신은 네 꿈이 폭발해요.)

고마운 당신은 당신이에요.

정말 고마워. ^^

fhantom (G),23

BKK, Thailand

GDONTOP's Staff

B I G B A N G is T H E B E S T

www.gdontop.com

facebook.com/gdontop

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx

There are sooo many more deserving VIPs out there than me. But since YG and BB will be reading this forum I figured I'd send my love! ^^;

Hey G-Dragon, Taeyang, Daesung, TOP, Seungri, YG, and BigBang as a whole:

To each of the members... (and a message to the group down below)

G-Dragon: you write and create the truest music that truly touches the soul. Everything comes from your heart with amazing flare, honesty, and charisma. You are the most eloquent writer/ musician the world around! I never enjoyed hip-hop music until I heard your raps. You discover what is truly important in the world unlike the American music/ rap that I'm accustomed to hearing. That even though you may have the style, flair, swagger, bling-bling, honeys, and the money that's not what you're all about. It's from your heart. Stay that way! I still listen to “Heartbreaker” to this day and it is still my favorite album of all time. It truly spoke to me and makes me smile, along with much of your work. Your music has a beautiful timeless quality unlike much of the current music. I drew this picture of you and TOP. View it here, I hope you like it! ^^ I hope that you stay blonde forever it suits you very well! ;):D:P

Taeyang: you're true, innocent smile comes from the heart and warms the hearts of many. With just a look at you’re sweet smiling face and smooth voice makes everything right with the world. Your amazing abilities of dance have inspired many (including myself who can’t!) to want to get up and dance. I wish you would rap again, you're an awesome singer but you can rap too! I’m so glad “Solar” was so successful for you even overseas. :D It made me sooo happy for you to receive the recognition you deserve. I hope you continue to dance and find much happiness and success in all you do. Oh and by the way I drew this for you! Check out my drawing of you here. I hope you like it! ^^

Daesung: I hope that you will continue to have success in acting (I pray each day that “What’s Up” will get picked up, I am dying to see it!!!) and I look forward to your solo album as much as I look forward to BigBang’s album! I can’t wait for you to grace us with your incredible, singing prowess. You always have had an amazing singing voice but it has only further matured and developed easily making you the best voice in Kpop! I look forward to seeing you in more hilarious variety shows. Your humor is awesome, don’t lose it stay funny! (You with the spray bottle in “Secret BigBang”, just amazing and was my favorite part of the whole parody!) Also what you did for Jung Eun was super-human and you truly are the Smiling Angel on earth. We all can learn from your sympathy, selflessness, and kindness. I hope you stay that way as I wish you happiness and success in what ever the future brings you.

TOP: please stay funny, always find the humor in life. I’m not gonna lie first time I saw you I thought you were this strict, meanie! lol! Your sense of humor is incredible! I love that quality about you and I hope you continue to be happy and find the light sides of life as you go into the future. I also admire your impeccable acting talents and look forward to seeing you in many more movies and dramas! You sir are a natural! After hearing “Oh Mom” I had no idea you could sing. I know you were an amazing rapper, with a deep, silky voice, and amazing flow but didn’t know you could sing! Don’t hide it! I hope to hear you sing (and of course rap. :P) more in the future. Oh and I drew this of you and GD, I hope you like it. You can see it here. I love your silver hair by the way! ;)

Seungri: I just wanted to let you know that you surprised me in the best way with your solo album! I always loved “Strong Baby” and hoped for the best for you but you took me by surprise with “VVIP”. You showed amazing growth and maturity! You could rival Justin Timberlake, it was just that great! And your dancing as well as your voice has grown sooo much making you an even more fabulous performer! Keep up the good work, you certainly have shed your “maknae” image. You too are an artist. Don’t let the others push you around too much… ;-) you deserve and have your place in my heart and to be considered an equal in BigBang. You are an artist of music and screen. I hope to hear and see more from you in the future! PS. You as “Seungska” was my favorite, you truly embodied and paid tribute to the character. You were a right on in your role. You stole the show with your performance! Loved it!!!

To Papa YG: I appreciate all you do for the music, the artists, and fans in general. Also the love and respect you have for people. You truly are amazing when it comes to talent and marketing and being an artist. The US music industry has a lot to learn from you. I wish you the best of luck expanding into Japan with 2NE1 and BigBang and beyond Asia. I hope to see my favorite artist in USA soon so I can also be able to enjoy them (please play NYC so that the east coast US YG Fans can see them too). I loved that you allowed the world to see the premiere of GD&TOP through the live stream on Youtube I just hope in the future you continue to consider international fans too. Releasing the music on iTunes helps us to support and show our love to our favorite YGE artists. I also appreciated the English versions of "Can't Nobody", "I'll Be There", "Wedding Dress", and "Connection" I hope that other YG artists will continue release English language tracks as well in the future. I also wish that you'd raise the YGE audition age to 28 or something so I could audition too! :P;) lol! Anyway keep up with the amazing work you do! I wish you great success and happiness in the future for you, your family, and your YG Family! ^^

To all of BigBang:

I love you all and what you do. I've supported you guys from the start. You are an amazing talented group of young guys and don't let anyone tell you guys otherwise that you aren't. You all are so skilled at what you do. You're the embodiment of true idols! You are more than idols, you are artists!!! You're music has touched me deeply, it reverberates with me so truly that it has helped me through my toughest times and I appreciate it and love you guys for it. I shall continue to support you all as individual artists and as a group. How you responded with a moments notice and cared for that darling angel, the late, Jung Eun was super human. Even though you are busy celebrities you dropped everything for someone who was truly and need. (American celebrities need to learn from you!) Even though you are successful and talented each one of you hasn't forgot what it's like to be human. Each of you are humble, caring, giving, individuals be proud of that! You are no doubt the most powerful as a unit together you create the BIG BANG that the entire UNIVERSE will HEAR one day! Keep up the outstanding work, I absolutely look forward to your work in the future be it as BigBang or solos or (hopefully!) both. I hope that you'll release an English version of "Tonight", since the first time I heard the song I felt that it would instantly become a #1 hit worldwide! (Just be sure to lose the "man-skirts" if you're to promote in the US, okay guys? ;):P lol!) You never fail to surprise and awe me as a listener and music appreciator. You have done so much for your country as you help spread knowledge about Korea and its culture. I'm a Caucasian, American and I've been excited about learning Korean! <3 Anyway I wish you the best of luck with your full album, you're Japan promotions, and whatever else maybe coming your way. I hope that you all will one day perform in the USA (closer to Boston, MA than LA! :-P) so I can see you guys!!! I will continue to support you where ever you may go.

BIG BANG IS BACK!!!!!

Much love, much success, and best of luck to you all in your future endeavors!

~Kristal <3

iVIP, Age 25 from Boston, MA

PS. I hope you check out the VIP remix of "Black and Yellow" on Youtube as well as the amazing JD Relic's "Tonight" English version cover and don't forget to check out Simon and Martina "Eat Your Kimchi" on Youtube as well who did a review or two of GD&TOP.

Guest twinkletoes

TO: BIG BANG <3

I don't know if you'll read this or not BUT HEY anyways (: !!!

Ill make it short and simple......... BIG BANG IS BANG! I LOVED your new mini album! <3 My favorite song is CAFE ! I remember when you walked through that door sat down in that chair~~~~

PS... Please have a concert in the US..specifically in CALIFORNIA!! (:

T.O.P !! <3

I can't believe I only found out about this just now. But thank goodness today is the last day for the contest. If not I will regret not joining this for the rest of my life.

I am shaking just by the thought that Big Bang are going to read what I'm about to type out.

P3010389-1.gif

Personally I think it's very hard to write this "essay". I don't know where to begin. It's not because I don't love Big Bang that this becomes so hard but actually it's the opposite way. I love them to death which makes this even harder because I want this essay to be perfect. I am not a good writer or a good liar. So, what I'm about to say comes straight from my heart.

Like many other vips I got to know this amazing boys men through lies. The first time I heard lies I was(still am) so captivated by it. I remember watching the mv and find Jiyong's "small bun"'s hair quite funny.lol. But at that moment I know that I'm already a VIP.

I want to know more about them so I search and search videos about them on youtube. And it was frustrating to be honest because videos about them are so little back then since Big Bang just debut. But all the videos that I find will impress me more and more especially when they practice dancing. I was so impressed that I feel like if I can dance half as good as them will be good enough for me.(my biggest regret is not knowing them earlier because I saw the advertisement for Big Bang's documentary on mtv but decided not to watch it, I wish I had watch the documentary on mtv so that I can know Big Bang earlier ;_;)

When Last farewell came out gosh I fell in love....again. The song was brilliant. Although I can't speak Korean language I tried my hardest to memorize the lyrics. The most memorable Last Farewell performance is when you guys make a join stage with HAHA. That was the toppest of all top. I remember singing along, laughing(it was so funny esp when TOP lied down on the stage and when you guys "touching ;p" each other), dancing along during the performance. It was enjoyable(I feel like I was there, among the audience cheering for Big Bang). I love it soooo much. And I still remember when you guys perform Last Farewell at the golden disk award Seungri's ankle was hurt. But he tried his best to finish the performance and enjoy the stage as much as he could. It was painful for me to watch Seungri's hurting like that. But he gains my respect so much for being so professional^^

When Haru Haru came out I can't stand it anymore. I said to myself I have to buy Big Bang's album to support them. So, without my parents knowing I went to the bank and take out some money(I don't even have a bank card at that time, I need to go to the counter if I want to take money which is scary because if something happened and my parents found out I will be grounded for life)just so I can support Big Bang whom I really love. Although I was scared but because I love them more than anything I bought it. And with the help of my sister I bought a paypal card and finally I bought Big Bang's mini album(which is also the first album I bought in my life) but because I love them I bought all three mini albums. Always, Hot Issue and Stand Up. I LOVE it. I did not regret sneaking around to get money to buy the album and most importantly i did not regret buying their albums :D I play all three album like NON-STOP until now(well of course I have to stop at some time if not I will ruin my precious album ;p) and thanks to me now all my family know Big Bang and my sisters who's not into Korean songs are in love with Big Bang's songs. She said it's a good song to work out and to drive fast(Big Bang oppa don't worry, we still follow the speed limit ;p) and she even memorize the lyrics^^

And when Sunset glow come out I am overjoy. The song is so catchy I love it. I will always feel excited to watch your performance because you guys will change a little of the choreograph to make it more interesting and my favorite one is when you guys hit Seungri. I can't help to lol. Mian Seungri ya~ :D Oh yeah, I also bought this album and for the world album without telling my parents ;p but this time around it was easier since I already have my own bank card. ;p but sadly not much money.lol. BUT to support you guys I am willing to finish my money.

P3010407.jpg

When Taeyang, Seungri and Jiyong's solo came out I was scared if that will lead to disband but after papa yg's statement came out saying he just want them to show their own talent and won't be disband I feel happy. And when people started accusing Jiyong with plagiarizing I feel so sad. I feel like hugging Jiyong and said it's ok people will be jealous when others become successful. It sucks not being around them when something bad happened(like when Daesung got in an accident and etc). Big Bang oppas + Seungri ah~ although me and the vips are not there physically when something bad happens just remember we're always there with you mentally ok ^^ We will always support you through thick and thin :D

When gd and Top came out my friends and I were ecstatic. We're head over heels for them. Gosh, when gd & top perform high high it was sooooo funny because Gd will beat Top in every game they play during the performance.

Oh yeah, during the mkmf performance when Top kissed Hyori I feel so jealous BUT at the same time I feel so happy although I love Big Bang and want to make you guys mine BUT the most important thing for me is your happiness. If you guys have girlfriends someday I will cry and feel sad but at the same time I will pray for your happiness and be happy as long as you guys are happy^^ So don't worry I will not attack your girlfriends if you guys have one(wish to be one ;p).

And recently you guys did a collaboration with UNIQLO and came out with t-shirts and hoodies, I wish to buy each one of the design but because I'm short with money I only bought some of it(and talk my sister into buying it too so I can borrow it later ;p). AND I LOVE IT!!!!! I wear it EVERYWHERE. But because I am a plus size I can't fit the t-shirt(;_;) BUT don't be scared I'm going on a diet(to be honest my other reason to go on a diet is because you guys are coming here to my country MALAYSIA(AHHH, CAN'T WAIT) and I want to look pretty when I meet you guys) And I promise you guys I will lose a lot of weight(I started to exercise everyday) and look as pretty as I could when I meet you guys later, so please don't cancel the fan meeting here in Malaysia and I wish you guys will have a concert here too(bring yg family too). :D <----- I will save a lot of money to and go early so that I can get the best seat(I am so scared if the ticket sold out fast.)

P3010409.jpgP3010403.jpgP3010387.jpg

Right now I am soooooooooo in love with tonight. I want to buy the new album but not now since I'm saving to buy the ticket when you guys come to Malaysia(I want to buy the most expensive one so that I can be closer to you guys). Ah, when I heard you guys are coming here to Malaysia believe it or not I feel butterfly in my stomach, I feel like throwing out because I was soooo excited. I straight away message my friend to tell them this great news and afterwards I who rarely exercise, finally exercised because I want to look good in front of you guys. :D

Maybe my confession is not half as good as the other vips here. But I just want you guys(Big Bang) to know that I do truly, deeply and madly in love with you guys. I would do anything for you guys. And when I have enough money I would go to Korea and attend Big Bang's concert and that is a promise.

Big Bang will always and forever me MY VIP :D

ps Secret Garden parody a.k.a Secret Big Bang = DAEBAK. It was soooooo funny. I was screaming my lungs out when Top kiss Jiyong and Seungri. LOVE it soooo much!!!! Big Bang rulessssssssssssssss!!!~

P2280322-1.jpg

This is my calendar(actually I can change it to other artist but I never did because Big Bang is my number 1 :D

P3010386.jpg

Although I can't read Chinese I would buy Chinese magazines just because Big Bang's picture are in it :D

P3010328.jpg

My precious

Saya-1-1.jpg

I'm wearing my beautiful Big Bang hoodie ^_________________^

Our craziness

This is what me and my friends will do when we get together. We spazz about Big Bang and sing Big Bang's songs crazily and have fun and my beautiful friend and me are wearing Big Bang hoodies. Woot2^^

Guest nikkiepop

Here is my submission for the Big Bang contest. I hope I can win because that would just be amazing. The sound is poor quality because I had to use my laptop and ipod. Hopefully that doesn't count against me. >.< I love Big Bang though and I just hope they get to see the message. I wish Big Bang all the success in the world and I hope they continue on being amazing. Without them in music I would definitely be lost because there is no one better. They are my favorite group and forever will be. I'll be cheering them on until I'm old and gray. Big Bang fighting!

Why I love Big Bang Video

High High Big Bang Love Cover video

안녕하세요 Big Bang!

I spent a couple days trying to think of something really creative to make to show my love for you but I ended up only having the time to write this little letter, but just knowing there's a possibility that you could read this is really cool. My first exposure to Korean culture was about a year ago when my friends introduced me to the drama Boys Over Flowers. I quickly started looking up Korean music and found Big Bang and the rest was history! You are my absolute favorite band EVER! I have pretty much every song you've released as a group and as solos. I also have a Big Bang planner, sweatshirt, t-shirt, and lanyard. I've been inspired to learn Korean from listening to your music, and I'm hoping to do an intensive language program in Seoul this summer. I also attempted to learn Haru Haru and Wedding Dress on the piano and I can only play really simple versions, but it's always fun to play and sing along.

Your music is so inspiring and there's always a song that fits my mood! If I'm in a bad mood Sunset Glow, Lies, Last Farewell and Let Me Hear Your Voice never fail to make me feel better. And if I'm nervous for something, I put on G-Dragon's Hello that tells me to "one, put on something nice, two, don't be nervous, three, just be yourself." :D The Leaders also makes me feel confident, and Cafe and Baby Goodnight are my new favorite chill songs.

Since I only got into k-pop about a year ago, I hadn't been around at a time when Big Bang was promoting in Korea, so this comeback was extra exciting for me to get to see them perform live together as five. I was sooooo excited to watch the Big Bang Show yesterday, as soon as I woke up I put it on and watched it twice! I laughed so hard at the Secret Garden parody even though it didn't have subtitles, your acting was that good!

G-Dragon, you write such amazing music and I'm always impressed at how involved you are in your albums' productions. I don't normally like a lot of rap but your lyrics are so much more meaningful than most mainstream American stuff. I love your voice, both singing and rapping.

TOP, I could listen to you rap the phonebook, I love your voice so much! And your singing is amazing too, you should sing more! You also write great lyrics. I love seeing the hilarious side of you that people often don't expect :D

Taeyang, your smooth voice and bright smile always light up the room. You are a dancing inspiration for me.

Daesung, I love your voice and the part in Tonight where your high notes soar over the rest of the song. I really hope What's Up will air soon, I'd love to see it!

Seungri, your solo promotions really made me notice you, you've grown so much!

사랑해요! Big Bang is VIP!

Guest kariout

Dear Big Bang,

Thanks for being such an inspiration to all your fans. I started listening to your music recently but your enthusiasm and passion

for your music and your fans is obvious to anyone who listens or observes you.  You are all very inspirational and I enjoy listening to your music. Your hard work and dedication has inspired me to work harder in my personal life.  I want to learn many languages so that I will be able to communicate with others so that I have many more opportunities.  I look forward to the day when you will play in America so I may come support you.  Congratulations on your recent music release.  I will always be a big fan of yours and I will always support you. :)

-Deej_Parker (twitter)

Guest disonelady

Okay i reserved a space in the earlier pages but i guess i couldn't edit it, so yeah, i finally got my message

:)

To: Big Bang

안녕해세요, 내이름은 Pang이에요. 나는 한국 음악을 너무 좋아해요.

So, how was my Korean? (LOL) Since I’m learning the language,

might as well use it right? Please forgive me if I made a mistake,

I just started to learn how to write sentences.

So, straight to the question, Ah~ BIG BANG.... Why do I love you guys?

That I don’t even know myself to be honest with you, no words can describe

how much you guys mean to me. I don’t really know why I’m having such a hard

time expressing my LOVE to you guys. Especially when I know that you guys are

going to read this.(I should be a Fangirl right now LOL) I don’t even care if

I win this contest or not, because having you guys read this message is already

a prize to me :) But all I know is that, you guys cannot say your ‘LAST FAREWELL’

as a group! I have a goal that I want to accomplish and that is to attend a BIG BANG CONCERT.

Being in America and being a college student, I still have a while before I can actually

save enough money to go to Korea and see you guys. I wish you guys would have a concert

in Los Angeles, CA, since it’s only four hours away from me, but I think it’s not going

to happen anytime soon. So, until I can go to Korea for a concert, please don’t ‘TELL ME GOODBYE’

yet :( please :( You guys must stay ‘TOGETHER FOREVER’ and I promise you I’m ‘WITH U’ all the way!

I think I have said enough, it might have been a dull message, but you guys are my ‘NUMBER 1’ bias

and will always be! I’m proud to be a 'VVIP', because of the love you guys show us, your fans!

“HOI-HOI”(from ‘My Girlfriend is a GumiHo’):P

‘UNTIL WHENEVER’,

Pang Thao

Fresno, California

P.S. "A ocean apart we maybe, it's your music that keeps me going" - Pang

Guest CelebrityOverload

So this is where you submit your entries right?

Here's my link ^_^ :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuisWHXMR5E

*Wasnt sure if it posted last time.

*Ps, yes  i know I used a solo single from T.O.P dont pick on me for it!   ( :tears: i.e.- my sister :)

This is my video for the “Show your love to Big Bang” contest- which I found out about it pretty late…  :/

So I only got to work on it today because I was doing a commercial for Vietnam- I don’t need to get into that. J So here’s my first go at a contest.

So this video isn’t as impressive as the rest, but this is what I got at short notice all in about 5 hours?

Regardless, I LOVE BIG BANG! Especially many of the solo singles too of each member.

I chose the song ‘Turn it up’ because it had a good beat and I only had a limited source for Big Bang’s music at the moment. OH! And it kinda just fit in… I guess I visited Korea last summer and OH HOW I ENJOYED IT! I couldn’t wait to buy CD’s and stuff, but they were selling fast so I got G-Dragon’s Heartbreaker Album. I hope to get more if I go back to Korea again since my past few trip only ranged in the 3-7 hour range.

I really hope to get some K-Pop memorabilia soon!

I really enjoy listening to Big Bang and other various artists and I myself enjoy music as much as you must do! ^_^

Hopefully one day I’ll get to see Big Bang LIVE! I’ve never gotten to see Big Bang live and if I ever get the chance to, I’ll be overwhelmingly overjoyed haha ^_^

So enjoy- those who wish to enjoy my failing art at last minute entries!   :3

Love you Big Bang!!!     ~Mercy N.

Don’t forget to Turn It Up Loud.

AKA- Seung Hee Park, Mercy Chan, CelebrityOverload, KoganoHi

Guest yuli1818

Wats Up Big Bang!

we are C.H.U (cant handle us)lol

we just wanted to say that we love you and we are inspired by your singing and rapping. you guys are simply the whole world to us.

and to show you our affection we made this video using the instrumental from tell me wonder girls (because we know you guys collaborated a lot in your early years) and the lyrics we made are purely ones we made up about you guys in order to make you laugh. we were only able to spend few days working on the dance move but we put our heart and soul into it. and i hope you guys have and eng translater there so they can tell you what our lyrics say! we love you guys!! be healthy!!

from, C.H.U (cant handle us)

leader/rapper : Cecilia Del Bosque (c2)

singer: Yulissa Naranjo (yuli)

singer: Amie Schmit (chloe)

with lots of love... enjoy.. tee hee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-V_-LJGKDs

Guest choco|HOLIC

DEAREST

bigbangv.jpg

THANK YOU & YOU so much for existing. I REMEMBER the first time i watched HARU HARU and was a FOOL not to love the music video. But HARU HARU was ALWAYS playing in my head that i started to check you out. Your music is truly DAEBAKKIYA. I love you guys so much that i started dreaming about you. WHAT CAN I DO? Big Bang makes me HIGH HIGH. And OH MY FRIEND loves you too. We always talk about you when we are on the train from school it feels that we are WITH YOU all the time.

Dear BIG BANG IS VIP, please continue to amaze us with your music. Don't be a HEARTBREAKER and disappear from the music industry. Don't ever TELL ME GOODBYE or bid your LAST FAREWELL. Even if anti-fans say words that can hurt you, always ACT LIKE NOTHING IS WRONG, for we VIPs will always STAND UP for you. You are A GOOD MAN whom can make any LADY happy with your serenade and you will always be MY HEAVEN and be NUMBER 1 in my heart. UNTIL WHENEVER <3

I don't have any form of CONNECTION with you, but let me show you WHAT IS RIGHT:

img1779f.jpg

These are my prized possessions. & counting!!! :w00t:

I LOVE BIG BANG'S MUSIC! SEUNGRI SARANGHAE!!! :w00t:

please come to SINGAPORE for BIG SHOW!

Guest Mistress_Desi

BIGBANG!

This is your VIP Desi. I'm 18! Representing the US (who is so patiently desperately waiting for you to do a tour here!)

I'm so excited to think that you may read this! I will keep this short, because I know you have much to read! I really enjoy your music and you are forever my KPOP bias. In fact, you're my MUSIC bias. More than your music, I loved watching you guys grow and I'm always excited to see you together, it makes me smile. I love to see you guys having fun!

So, please, PLEASE, be well. Take care as much as you can! An interesting fact? I want to be an English teacher in Japan and S. Korea. (I'm already in Japanese now and one day Korean class) God bless! :D

Here is my video. I made it with my friend Rebecca and it took us a little while. Click here! Or use the links below, okay? <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lrJcQ02kOc&feature=youtube_gdata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lrJcQ02kOc&feature=youtube_gdata

It was kind of long so we edited it down in hopes that it wouldn't take too much of your time.

Thank you! Be well! :]

Guest AngelEyes_REBORN

First off, I want to thank each member for bringing their own uniqueness to Big Bang, for it is all of your talents and unique personalities that make Big Bang a one of a kind band! Trying to find the right words to describe my love for Big Bang is like finding the words to describe the perfect sunrise. I chose sunrise over sunset because Big Bang is the shining light when my world is cloaked in darkness. When my day is bad and gloomy, they brighten it up with their amazing music. It always puts a smile on my face and helps me make it through my day, even when I am stuck working at my boring job. No matter what I am dealing with in my life, they are my saving grace. When my aunt passed away at the end of last year, from cancer, Big Bang’s music helped me through. There is no other group or artist that has that ability.

I am a Caucasian, English speaking fan, who is learning Korean to become closer to my favorite group. I have been able to share my love of Big Bang, and other Korean music, with those around me. I have listened to Korean music for awhile but until Big Bang came along I was not completely devoted to learning the Korean language. I love the sound of the language and love learning about the culture of Korea. In my local area there is a great Korean restaurant that I go to. In addition to introducing many friends to Korean cuisine, I have also had the privilege of sharing this group’s inspiring music with the staff, owners, and other guests.

Another step I’ve been able to take lately is watching the videos posted here on soompi, with all of Big Bang’s comeback activity. I have been listening to their songs on my Ipod since they were released on Itunes. I love all the new songs on the 4th mini album. With this new release I look forward to being able to watch more new performances and new music videos. There is also the hope that eventually Big Bang will go on tour and will make their way over here to America. So I, as well as all their other fans here in the States, have a chance to see them in concert.

With music being such an important part of my life, being able to find a group like Big Bang, whose talents are absolutely amazing and wonderful, is truly a gift. Each and every member is special in their own way, though they are all heaven sent. For a moment I would like to take the time to speak to each of you individually.

G-Dragon: You are oozing creativity. No matter what it is, from the lyrics you write to your style in clothing you are simply creative. I also want to add that blonde hair fits you very well. Regardless, of what anyone says about you having tattoos pay them no mind, I like your tattoos. In fact, you inspired me to artistically display my loyalty to Big Bang, with my very first tat.

TaeYang: With your dancing ability and your melodic voice you are absolutely able to captive your fans with your smooth dance moves and with your sweet, seductive singing. When it comes to style and your look, you can do no wrong. From your hair style when Big Bang first started off or your current hair style, which is the one I prefer, either way you can pull off all styles. Your charismatic demeanor is completely natural.

SeungRi: You have definitely become a handsome young man. You have a certain gracefulness in you movement when you are dancing. It is noticeable in your new videos for VVIP and What Do You Want Me to Do, please continue the great work.

DaeSung: Your voice has a unique sound that is an essential part of Big Bang and without it there would be a missing piece to a whole.

TOP: Your deep sounding voice and consistent style work very well for you. You are able to project your personality in subtle ways in each of your music videos.

I was lucky enough to have seen Big Bang in concert in New York, when YG Family had their 10th anniversary tour. Even though it was when Big Bang was first starting out, they still had a certain effect on me. I hope to be lucky enough to see them in concert again. I live in Kentucky and I would go to New York, Washington DC, Chicago or as far as California, just to be able to see them.

I feel blessed that I discovered Big Bang and their incredible music. I really want to find the words to express my true love and feelings for Big Bang. I am sure I’m not the only girl that feels this way about Big Bang, but when I listen to their music it is like I’m the only one in the world. Like their music was meant for me. Their talent and voices touch my heart and my soul.

Love,

Jen Wiechman

A Devoted VIP for Life

Here is some of my artwork from alittle while back. It is not as amazing looking as some other artists creations but they are mine creations so I want to share them. I've always been more of a writer so that is why I tend to lean towards writing fanfiction.

Artwork 1Artwork 2Artwork 3Artwork 4Artwork 5Artwork 6Artwork 7Artwork 8Artwork 9Artwork 10Artwork 11Artwork 12Artwork 13Artwork 14

I have also written a couple fanfics and my current one is posted here on soompi in the fanfic section. Below is the link to that page. By the way it is simply a piece of fiction and was written in fun. It is in no way meant to construe your personalities in a negative manner nor is it how I necessarily view any of you.

My FanFic - His Dad is Who?

Guest sandrazara

Alright! this is my 14th draft and i hope Big Bang likes it =x

Hello Big Bang~

i love you.

the end.

Just kidding! ;D I'm actually really nervous to fan-girl all over this and you'll get bored and annoyed D: but I want you to know how much you've done for me <3 I'm terrified of heights. Gravity is not something i think people should mess with, and for the last 3 days i was on the USCG Barque Eagle. a 295 feet long sail boat. that's almost 90 meters. One of the tasks we were offered to do while on the ship is climb up to the top of the boat. Well no way in hell was i ever gonna do that. However, my friend kept pushing me to do it. She offered to makes me a Nintendo cake. i said no. She offered to take me to NYC. Again i said NO. She offered to buy me the newest Big Bang Mini album, and i got on that harness faster than you can count to three. I will admit that climbing up i was terrified. However, my main motivation and the reason i kept going wasn't because i wanted the Cd, i could had bought it. But because i wanted to have something to tell you that i did for you. That's right, i climbed 44 M up, in only a harness that wasn't even attached to the boat because i wanted to be here and say "Hey boys! look i love you THIS MUCH!"

And i really do, the whole climb up i kept singing Top of the World trying to make it funny when i was shaking like crazy. not only was it SCARY but it was FREEZING up there. But i really do love you boys that much. since 2008, I've been a happy V.I.P. enjoying your music and loving your videos. Your REAL artists. There's so many idols out there, but not many can be called real musicians but Big Bang are definitely it. From G-Dragon to SeungRi all the members are so unique and your talents shine so beautifully. Solo and as Units, you show so many different styles, the Suave style of Taeyang, Seungri's magical beats , GD&TOP's Swag and Daesung's Soothing voice. However, together as Big Bang, you make fireworks!!!

G-Dragon; You always seem to perfect and so unbelievable to me. i look at you and i feel intimidated yet intrigued. You're funny and very cute, but the fact that you have such a strong aura around you can't be overlooked. You're someone that i can easily admire and i hope to become someone who you'll be happy to have as a fan<3

Taeyang; Every time someone said "Taeyang is the best Dancer" and "Taeyang has amazing vocals" i become so proud to be your fan. Because it's so true too. Your voice is so perfect and your dance is out of this world. Although your stage name is SOL as in sun in Spanish, i think it should had been Papasito, cuz you're so FINEEE :D <3

T.O.P.; HOW CAN A MAN HAVE SUCH A SEXY VOICE? It kills me! every time your rap part in songs comes on, i make everyone be quiet. I loved Big Boy and Turn it Up so much! To me your voice is handsome. it sounds strong and it's so unique. and you rap so well too <3<3<3

Daesung; Your smile is one of the bests i've seen. You make anyone feel warm and fuzzy inside when you smile. And you sing so well as well! i want more solos from you because i haven't gotten enough Daesung D: Specially since you're one of my favorite members!!! <3 <3<3 please do continue to shine like you do <3

SeungRi; PLEASE TALK MORE!! I just finished watching Strong Heart and you're so funny! Your solo comeback was amazing and VVIP got stuck in my head for hours. So then i'd go watch a show and there'd be more Seungri and i'd be happy all over again. You've become such a smooth talker that even when you sound like a cocky person i can't help but to adore you. Please stay like you are because you're so much fun as you are! <3<3<3

So with that I'll Say that BIG BANG is my NUMBER 1 favorite group that i love more and more, DAY BY DAY. I always want to be WITH U, and REMEMBER the SO BEAUTIFUL and SPARKLING music that you've given us. So when you say FOLLOW ME to the TOP OF THE WORLD, we'll GARA GARA GO because Big Bang is part of MY HEAVEN. Men who are so STYLISH and are V.I.P., TONIGHT let's sing LALALA, because we know WHAT IS RIGHT and that is BIG BANG <3

ps; Let's never have a LAST FAREWELL <3

i'll support you even if you're old and are dancing with canes. My mom doesn't like the fact that i like another culture's music more than my own but i can't help it! Because your Big Bang swag is top class and will never die and the LOVE we VIP have for you will not die as well<3

VictoryBB.jpg

Guest Rika342

Hey Big Bang! 

You guys are the first Korean band I've ever heard of. Now that I look back, I feel that your music is what made me interested in the Korean culture(K-POP, K-drama, etc. THE FOOD!!!). You are all extremely talented no matter it be in acting or singing. Please continue to share your talent and voice to all those around you!!! I know you will do well!!

IMG_2808-1.jpg

You are the stars! You are my stars. :D

IMG_2809.jpg IMG_2820.jpg

Love Your Loyal Fan,

Wai @ California ^^

Guest V.ictory_I.n_P.rogress

Newbie V.I.P. here. Haha,

Hi this is Rebecca!!!! So I just wanted to congratulate you guys again as one of the millions of greetings I'm sure you have and will receive in the coming months for such an AWE-some comeback. Well I think I said all that needed to be said.  I've gotta get some sleep now, but before I go I just wanted to post this. Hope you enjoy watching this wherever you are right now. SHOUT-OUT from Phoenix, AZ in the US of A!!

-Rebecca H. :^-^

Link-link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lrJcQ02kOc

Guest 0HMYLOVE

To say that Big Bang isn't important to me would be one of the biggest lies I've ever told. I've been a huge Kpop fan for about 5 years now and although Big Bang wasn't the first group that I was introduced to, and as soon as I heard Lies, I fell in love. In the beginning, I was starting to fall out of love with Kpop because I was sick of similar sounding songs and the same generic concepts. Luckily, Big Bang changed that for me. I thought Lies was very original and I love how the rap mixed with the piano and the cheerful chorus flowed so smoothly together along with a very unique music video. From there, I began to look forward to new songs and I saw that there's always a fresh new concept incorporated very nicely with the Big Bang sound. The wait in between new releases is always worth it in the end because here comes a brand new song that I'll quickly become addicted to. I've actually been playing High High in my car everyday when I drive to school in the mornings to get me energized for a new day. All of you have different things to offer: Taeyang has a smooth and dreamy voice that's difficult not to fall in love with, Daesung's cute eyes and sweet voice make the mood brighter, TOP's strong deep raps are always very powerful, GD's raps are always very colorful (like his outfits) and full of fun and energy, and as for Seungri, his confidence is clearly heard throughout his singing parts. Seeing you on variety shows and interviews is always fun because it's interesting to see how your singing styles and stage charisma reflect your personalities. For example, I love how Seungri thanked himself during his speech when he won.

There is a lot more that I want to say, but there really aren't words that I can use to describe my love for you without adding some screaming and cheering (but I don't want you guys to go deaf, so I'll spare you :)) I'm not very artistic either, so I couldn't make anything for you. I do want to tell you this: I've never liked rap or even hip hop in general until Big Bang. You guys even changed my dancing style! I've been doing ballet for about 14 years (I'm 17 now) and now I do hip hop too! I love it so much and I'm grateful that Big Bang has influenced me in such a positive way. I can't offer you much besides my love and best wishes. I hope that is enough, because throughout the years, to me, you've been more than enough. Thank you. <3

I hope I was able to make at least one of you smile. (:

Guest xBlytheDoll

♥Daesung: The sweet soothing voice of big bang, when my eyes first fell upon your face I thought to myself "why is this guy smiling so much? What's he so happy about?" and as I watch more videos about you I began to question your angelic smile less and I began to ask myself why do people bash this guy's appearance? Why do they dislike him? You’re a funny, kind, talented man, what’s not like? But whatever you're a wonderful person Kang Daesung don't ever change~

♥Seungri: The adorable baby panda bear with great dancing skills, I'm glad you made it in big bang, I couldn't imagine big bang without you, I'm also glad Hyunseung made it in Beast hopefully there will be a Beast/Big bang collaboration in the future ^_^ anyway I think highly of your confidence and determination, I can tell you are a harder worker which is always a good thing in my book I wish you much luck. And don’t fret about your dark circles they are hardly noticeable.

♥Taeyang: The incredibly cute member with genuine voice, I love just everything about you, like Daesung there is nothing about you to loathe, what makes me love you so much is your devotion to music and your fans which sometimes not seen too often with other famous people to a lot of famous people music means nothing to them and fans are nothing more than dollar signs, but to you and the other big bang members fans are more than that even though there are some fans who are ridiculous it’s nice to know you don’t think we are all that way, or at least I hope that’s what you guys think, because it true. Oh and once last thing when you do get a girlfriend she will be the luckiest girl in the world guys like you are not very easy to find Dong YoungBae, Take care~

Ps: I’m in love with connection, its such a great song and your english has improved:)

♥Top: The tall handsome powerful beastly rapper with beautiful eyes, I remember when I first heard your rapping, at that moment I knew I was going to be a fan of yours forever. The passion you put into you lyrics, rapping and acting is just wow very intense, I wish that someday I can meet you and the other members in person it’s my dream, but I’m sure that will never ever happen and I can live with that as long as you guys are happy and healthy there will always be a smile on my face. And I hardly ever smile ^3^ Choi Seung Hyun please be more confident in the future you are NOT ugly, you and all the other big bang members look down on yourselves a bit too much you men are very good looking and how you look isn’t even important (at least to me it isn’t) you have great personality’s, your all exceptionally talented, friendly, entertaining and so much more I could go on forever. I think if there was something I would want to change about the big bang members it would be for you guys to be more confident.

♥G-Dragon: The heart-breaker you’re a very fascinating and cool person with magnificent stage presence and charisma, you were just made for the stage and you are a excellent leader I know you have the most anti’s but please don’t let them get to you. For every one anti you probably have two more fans who like I love your music. Your rapping flow is superb and you have awesome hairstyles (sometimes), by the way how many different hairstyles have you had in your life? Hundreds I bet ha-ha, anyhow you seem like an extremely fun guy to be around and I would love to party with u someday judging from the high high music video it would a blast. Kwon Ji-Yong the man who’s always a hot issue about one thing or another, I am ecstatic just thinking about the new music you’ll be releasing these following years, so please don't keep us fans waiting too long, but if you need too than we understand, we can be patient, just do as you choose.

♥Big Bang: You five are the sun in my sky. Your solo songs are outstanding but when the five of you get together your songs are just superior. I would like to thank you fly gentlemen for all for sharing your fantastic talents, I am sure your parents are very proud of you guys, I look forward for what you guys have to deliver in the future; I hope it’s more hip-hop and a little less electronic but as long as you five are happy with the type of music you make than I can’t complain. Furthermore even if I'm not picked as a winner I'm just thrilled that you guys were able you read this..Farewell, take it easy and make sure to get lots of rest, take good care of Gaho and Boss and be sure to make everyday enjoyable. Love your VIP fan, from the USA.

Also sorry I don’t have any videos or pictures to show my love for you guys and thanks very much soompi and YG entertainment for this contest :D And good luck to everyone else!

Archived