[UPDATED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Show your love for Big Bang!

soomp

Guest jason-pal

Hey Soompi, YG Entertainment and BIGBANG.

BIGBANG SOOMPI YG CONTEST VIDEO <----CLICK

ALTHOUGH THE VIDEO IS ALL ABOUT TAEYANG, THIS SHOWCASES MY FAVORITE MEMBER.

AS WELL AS MY HAIRCUTS ON THE BACK OF MY HEAD.

I HAVE WATCHED EVERY FAMILY OUTING EPISODE DUE TO THE FACT DAESUNG WAS IN IT.

AS WELL AS THE AMAZING CAST AND THE APPEARANCE OF SEUNGRI, GDRAGON, TOP IN THEIR GUEST EPISODES AS WELL.

THEY ARE REALLY HILARIOUS AND ALL HAVE A UNIQUE AND AMAZING VOICE.

THE SOLO MUSIC ACTIVITIES OF TAEYANG, GDRAGON, TOP AND GDRAGON, AND SEUNGRI WERE ALL UNIQUE AND WELL SHOWCASED

ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE BIGBANG WAS TOGETHER AND THEY BANGIN.

ALL THEIR ALBUMS ARE AMAZING AND ARE WELL PUT TOGETHER.

TONIGHT IS AMAZING. BIGBANG IS BACK.

THEY PORTRAY AN AURA THATS BANGIN THROUGH THEIR MUSIC, FASHION, AND PERSONALITIES.

THEY CONNECT TO THEIR FANS LIKE NO OTHER.

I'VE BEEN A FAN EVER SINCE THEY DEBUTED AND HAVE A LOT OF THEIR ALBUMS.

THANKS FOR THE CONTEST SOOMPI,YG, AND BIGBANG

DSC_0009.jpg

48071_10150255738295416_590000415_14281735_5398408_n.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Soompi and YG Entertainment, thank you so much for not just the contest but a chance to communicate with Big Bang.

Now, to Big Bang…안녕하세요. I really hope that you guys get a chance to read this since there are so many posts. Congratulations on the comeback, you guys. Never in my life have I been so excited for an album release, until now. Thank you so much! I am extremely happy that Big Bang is back on the scene. Individually and together, you all are more than performers, you are exceptional artists.  I just discovered you all last summer…best discovery ever, but I wish it would have happened sooner. If you don’t know by now, you guys are not just a hip-hop group. You guys are the evolution of hip-hop, and I for one love it. The passion in your music is evident, writing your own lyrics and producing the songs really makes the difference. I can really feel the emotion whenever I hear you guys sing and rap. Unfortunately, the same can’t be said about some American musicians. That is why Big Bang will always have my love and support. Like so many other fans, you guys have even inspired me to learn Korean. I want to truly understand your lyrics and be able to sing-along as well biggrin.gif. Continue to be innovators, in the studio and on the stage.  I’m sure your lives get very hectic with busy schedules, but never give up. I saw the debut documentary, and each one of you have grown so much in all aspects of your lives. 

G-Dragon: You are no doubt a leader and an amazing producer. Your lyrics are phenomenal. I know it might be hard being in charge, but the guys have your back. They respect you for who you are, so never forget that and keep leading the way.

T.O.P.: Your flow is so on point, no one can compare to your skills. Whether rapping or singing, your voice is one of a kind…it always blows my mind. Continue to be the awesome hyung that the guys know they can count on. Keep that charisma.

Taeyang: It’s because of you and “Wedding Dress” that I came to find out about Big Bang, so thank you. Your passionate dance moves and smooth vocals caught my attention and always will. Keep on performing with your heart because I’m sure it inspires the guys as well.

Daesung: Your voice is so powerful…wow. It makes you who you are, just as much as your smile does. Your smile lights up Big Bang just like it lights up your face. Your silliness is loved by all, so keep setting the happy mood for the guys.

Seungri: You have grown-up so much, but you’re still the maknae…cool. I’m so glad that you were added to the group. Your vocals are so strong and harmonize with the others so well. Your dancing skills bring so much. Never lose your confidence because I think it motivates the guys.

You all have worked so hard and sacrificed so much to get where you are now, you earned it. Big Bang has gone from talented cute youth to talented handsome men. Over the years, there is no doubt that you have become like brothers. Keep taking care of yourselves and each other. Also, never lose your sense of humor.  It is part of what makes “B-I-G B-A-N-G  T-H-E B-E-S-T”. I really hope you guys are thinking about a world tour. I would love to see you here in the U.S., especially Florida ;) I wrote a short poem with some of your song titles:

This album will be the new “Hot Issue”.

We fans just want to “Thank You & You”.

We “Stand Up” with our “Hands Up” when we hear your hits

Like “La La La”, your songs make us want to “Shake It”.

The “Emotion” in your lyrics is “So Beautiful”.

No other group could ever be as “Wonderful”.

The five of you are definitely “V.I.P.”

Want “Somebody to Love”?  Any girl would want to be your “Lady”.

“Always” stay strong and do “What Is Right”.

In the “Number 1” spot will surely be your album, “Tonight”.

It doesn’t matter if your haters try to spread “Lies”.

When the day is done, the “Sunset Glow” still fills the skies.

“Remember” that we love and support you “Day by Day”.

“Big Bang” is on “Top of The World” and here to “Stay”.

I also saw you guys on KM Idol World, so I decided to make the "Tonight" album cover out of Choco Pie and Pocky. I hope you like it, and sorry if it makes you hungry laugh.gif. Well, take care and stay awesome. God bless you guys. 

f1f0e4c14645a51ea1b099d722c0a886_large.jpg

HI BIG BANG AND YG FAMILY!!!

During fall of 2008 I was introduce to BIG BANG through the song "A Fool's Only Tears" and along with that I discovered 5 amazing boys that blew my mind aways. If it wasn't for the Big Bang Documentary I would have never found out how hard working these boys are and I am truly happy that I was able to become a VIP.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS!

G-Dragon: you are a one of kind leader. Keep on leading Big Bang from the front and us VIPz will always help push from the back. I am so amaze that you've accomplish so much at such a young age but like everyone says this is only the beginning and the road ahead is still so tough. No matter how many years is going to past I'll always be supporting you.

Taeyang: YOU ARE AMAZING! Keep on making the music that you love. I hope to see more of your songs in the future albums to come because "Wedding Dress" and "Take it Slow" are amazing! You are my ultimate bias in BIG BANG! I cannot wait until the day I finally meet you!

TOP: You were the first one in Big Bang that caught my eyes and for that you'll always be my first love. Your acting has really come a long way and I would hope to see you in a drama in the future. But of course music comes first. keep on making those deep and touching music!

Daesung: I find myself falling for you more and more. You have the voice of a GOD! I cannot wait until your solo album come out and to see your many talents that are hidden away. always keep smiling like the angel that you are.

Seungri: You have mature so much since debut and becoming more and more handsome everyday. I am so proud of you and what you have achieve so far. You are an inspiration for me to work harder towards my dream and to become more confident in myself. Thank you!

THANK YOU MR. YG for creating such an amazing group!

PLEASE COME TO THE KOREAN FESTIVAL IN LA ON APRIL 30TH AND BRING 2NE1 TOO!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Guest Lapindicite

B I G B A N G

___________You're my music, ______________________________ TAE YANG

__________________my soul,_____________________.-___________ DAE SUNG

__________________my dream, ____________________________________________ SEUNG RI

__________________my love, ____________________________________...__________ G-DRAGON

__________________my life...____________________________________...___..__.____ TOP

______________________________I - L O V E - Y O U

___----------I love you more than pizza, more than hamburger, more than foie-gras, more than sushi, more than ice-cream,

---------------more than more than all the food, more than school, more than my computer, more than stepfather, more than

---------------Sarkozy, more than France, more than AKB48, more than Buono!, more than Ai Otsuka, more than AAA, more

---------------than Arashi, more than Berrys, more than Yuzu, more than KAT-KUN, more than all Japanese group, more than

---------------B2ST, more than CNBlue, more than Co-ed, more than Dalmatian, more than F.Cuz, more than F(x), more than

---------------SNSD, more than IU, more than MBLAQ, more than Miss A, more than Orange Caramel, more than Secret,

---------------more than Shinee, more than Sistar, more than Super Junior, more than Teen Top, more than Wonder Girl, more

---------------than 2AM, more than 2NE1, more than 2PM....

------------ I - L O V E - Y O U - M O R E - T H A N - A L L

_______________________ I will show you my love:

2981282927_1_3_parKJ4M4.jpg

2981283107_1_3_roFLH1X8.jpg

2981282927_1_17_0x5Hfrjg.jpg

2981283107_1_5_RwlayVwN.jpg

I draw on my 2 legs and one of my arm (I can not draw with the left hand)

It was really exhausting, I did that in 10h.

2981283819_1_3_IuVHiDhP.jpg

2981284907_1_5_1ANOfkPU.jpg

2981284907_1_3_uorjU5kU.jpg

S E U N G - R I :

2981285551_1_5_ZcamKH7N.jpg

2981383475_1_5_K99CEzr9.jpg

2981383475_1_3_WnOTMlpH.jpg

T A E - Y A N G :

2981286381_1_5_z7Lrqist.jpg

2981384563_1_3_zq44uez2.jpg

D A E - S U N G :

2981384563_1_5_Ju2ikjCl.jpg

2981384563_1_7_9h0NWMQG.jpg

T O P :

2981386625_1_3_1tqpcmu4.jpg

2981386625_1_5_QVMYn6DM.jpg

G - D R A G O N :

2981388315_1_5_LfEgQhsm.jpg

2981286381_1_3_L4pvVyMW.jpg

2981389547_1_3_58J2RABZ.jpg

I promise you that i will take a shower!!!

Good luck for 2011

You're The Best!!!! Kiss

Ps: please, please Come in France please!!!!!

Guest doctorwho

Big Bang & Soompi wait for me!!! Just have to upload on Youtube. Hope the deadline hasn't passed - worked hard on it.

Here is the link to my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2cuCBRnmxY

UPDATED YOUTUBE LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZrZs58H2l0 Check out this version - the sound works better. First time converting PPT to video - so cool!

My message to Big Bang is in the video so check it out. Thank you YG Entertainment and Big Bang for entertaining the world since 2006!!! Thank you Soompi for giving VIPs this amazing opportunity to say thanks to the boys!!! Best of luck in 2011!!!

~ V.I.P from the U.S. :)

Guest yunlie

WOW BIG BANG!!!!!!!

Been waiting so long for you to comeback

I am so excited for you!!!!!!

There is no member that faults in BigBang

you are all amazing with great talents!

Really is there anything that you can do wrong?

NO!!!!

because you're BigBang and you create such a great entrance for yourselves everytime

congrats on your comeback and I wish you luck!

TONIGHT is amazing!!!!!! KEEP SMILING!!!!!

Daesung: My link

TOP:My link

Taeyang:My link

GDragon:My link

Seungri:My link

Have a great promotion time

EVERYONE IS EXCITED FOR YOUR RETURN!!

Guest bluebear847

Hello!

I love Big Bang's music and style so I tried making a song about Big Bang and their comeback for Tonight, there's a section about each member can you guess who is who? ;)

No, time to record so I guess it's more of a lyrical poem, there are also 12 references or titles to Big Bang songs both solo and group (even though I love all Big Bang songs I couldn't fit them all in :D), can you find all 12?

I'm so excited to finally hear new music from Big Bang and I look forward to the awesome performances. I love the new sound and feel to the music and stages. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication as artists and to the lovin' sweet sound in my ears.

Here it is, song title Big Bang is Back Tonight (excuse the large space I'm gonna take in this thread...sorry!)

(Verse 1)

Been waiting for too long

2 years we had it coming

craving for a taste of that b-i-g song

hungry for some more, music scene was a snore

ring an alarm for twenty eleven cuz right now I'm in heaven

No longer a heartbreaker Always a trendsetter

Wildly Original, Musically Incredible

Breathing words that burn like fire

You know he's gonna fly it High High Higher

To the T-O-P class

Drop it down to the bass of his lyrical flow

Flashing lights to his left and right

So run the reel cuz its T-O-P movie night

(PreChorus) (singing)

My heart is beating to the sound

Can you hear it soul to Seoul

Big Bang fevers in the air

So stand up, hands up, and turn it up loud

(Chorus)

Big Bang is back To-Night, Night, Night

Hit the Spotlights, Lights, Lights

And we gonna party all Night, Night, Night

And it feels so Right, Right, Right

Big Bang is back To-Nigh-igh-ight

(Chanting) (2x)

Put your hands up

If you be be V-I-P

Put your hands up

If you be V V-I-P

(Verse 2)

Voice as sweet as honey

Head to toe body drumming

Needing for a girl, for that L-O-V-Me

Solo to Solar, RnB want some more

Bittersweet like a choco Oreo, In some Evaristo choreo

Youngest and image breaker, Today baby's stronger (crack crack)

Sexily adorable, Verbally unstoppable

Charming words that trick like magic

You know he knows smiles can be magne~tic

To that small eyed smile

Laugh it down for a while to his comical flow

Soothing sounds of his 목-소-리

So run that sound cuz it's TLC for YG Family

PreChorus (singing)

My heart is beating to the sound

Can you hear it soul to Seoul

Big Bang fevers in the air

So stand up, hands up, and turn it up loud

Chorus

(Chanting) (2x)

Put your hands up

If you be be V-I-P

Put your hands up

If you be V V-I-P

(Bridge)

All over the world

Every boy and every girl

Plugging into the sky

To hear those 5 constellations way up high

So turn it up and turn it loud

and let your body move to the sound

Big Bang is back tonight

And we gonna party all night night night….

Chorus

Guest LoveChoiSeungHyun87

BIG BANG IS BACK

G-DRAGON T.O.P TAEYANG DAESUNG SEUNGRI

WELCOME BACK OUR BOYS!!!!!!!!!

Tonight such a beautiful night sing with Big Bang now, 2011 follow them

Big Bang Big Bang they’re back again one more time say

No way no way they become a strangers again so easily

Big Bang Big Bang Don’t stop let’s play

Ok ok go go go

LET'S ROCK AND PARTY!!!!!!!!!

anh.jpg

We are VIPz from Viet Nam, in this country, there are so many VIPs always love you, hope you know that. Every day, we keep track of each activity, news, pictures of the Big Bang. You know? Love you, our life more fun, happier. And we cry with you, laugh with you. Although hopes are so fragile you know us , but we still do not give up. Every day we pray for you and hope you stay happy and healthy.

Never we losing the spark between us

We’re like a cola that’s full of fizz

The tremors when I first met you

The first feeling is still so fresh, looking at you pasionatelly

We will support you forever, more and more, try our best

Thinking of you, remembering you, oh pathetic Big Bang aholic

Your masterpiece songs are our most treasure

Heart is an art gallery filled with you guys

Without Big Bang, our life is but a desolate desert.

cut2h.jpg

To our dear most beloved T.O.P!

TONIGHT, firstly, introducing to you, we are from CLUB BANGER. It sounds both similar and curious with you, doesn’t it? CLUB BANGER is the thing we took from Big Boy lyric, your first solo single. And it is also the most suitable and representative word that we chose to name a group – a house or more exactly, we proudly to say that a family – where we all can come together and show our extremely love to you.

It’s not a house/a family in the literal sense, only a particilar thread that created for you only, T.O.P – the powerful rapper of Big Bang, in the 360kpop community, aka the biggest kingdom for Kpop-biases in Vietnam.

Though seem as a small place, it really contains so much much deep affection for you. CLUB BANGER is just 2 years of age, but if you saw with your beautiful eyes the crazily amazing speed and how over-enthusiasticly we chat everyday about every single thing in regard to you, you would be thunderstruck (LOL). We can make sure that this one is quite more uncommon and different from other fansites that you’ve heard or we have known.

We gather due to same deep feelings to you. We talk for hours without a second bored at all; share our view about every song from you and Big Bang; discusses about the most recent news of you: your appearance, your health status, your new roles in drama and movie, your activities along with Big Bang, hair styles, your outfit and accessories, etc. We smile when hearing an interesting story of you and crack up whenver you do a silly thing or make a joke. And most of times, you blow our minds away with your charisma and gorgeousness.

Our CLUB BANGER is acknowledged as a wonderfull family, fills of joyfull, cheering, funny members who can’t help but mention nonstop about the man we adore the most. Do you accidentally know him? LOL!!! You can’t image how many unofficial wives, siblings, cousins, hired boys and girls you have here. We even make a scene of jealousy with whoever new member dare call herself your secret lover. We are really shameless, don’t know WHAT IS RIGHT and what is wrong, aren’t we? LOL!!!!

We are not proud because of our deluding, but thanks to you, we became a real family, not just a virtual world through internet. We even can bare our hearts to each other about our private lifes, though we live in far aparts in Vietnam. What a awesome thing you brought to us!!!!

Now let us confess our thought of you, our T.O.P!!!!!

You always make us wonder why you are so amazing. You are handsome, tall, rich, talented, well behaved, hard working… OMG, if counting your good points, it would take us all day. Your attractiveness is incomparable. It’s totally unlike other members in Big Bang. A friendly smile-angel Daesung, a hot and style Ji Yong, a warm-hearted Taeyang, a cute confident Seungri, but you… you have your own trademark.

In our eyes and hearts, you are not only the most humorous and funny big hyung ever, but also super duper manly and sexy. We take the oath that 80% of CLUB BANGER members desire to death to raise their HANDS UP and touch, then do stuffs (can’t talk in public) with you. Another 20% are not shameless enough to say its out loud but keep it in their mind. LOL. I heard that someone is considered sexy not only by his appearance, but also by something else. Well, so in your case, that something is definitely your unique deep voice. Your rap flow is also flawless. In every song, we’re always excited to hear your rap parts. It’s addictive like CAFE. Whenever we listen to you talking or rapping, it seems that there is an electric current runs through our bodies or strucked by lighting. Immediatelly, some unusual and pervert thought will come up in our minds. But don’t blame us!!! It’s all your fault. Your gorgeous face, beautiful emotional intense eyes, and especially your orgasmic voice make us like that. >.<!!!!

Lately, you and GD realeased GD&TOP album. Our happiness can’t be described by words. Though we haven’t had our hands in your solo album that is waited for so long yet, GD&TOP album somewhat relieved TOPaholic’s thirsty. You are so amazing, Seung Hyun ah!!! Act Like Nothing is Wrong, Oh Mom, Of All Days,Turn It UP... we need more and more solo songs from you… But Act Like Nothing is Wrong will be our most favourite song forever. This song shows your deep, sensitive inner side that contrary to your strong and charisma looking!!!! And every performances when you sang this song are so artictist and beautiful. It’s a masterpiece important to us same as “Lies” to Big Bang.

2010 brought you a lot of pleasure when your acting career bloomed well, right? Many honor awards and the fact that your other talent is acknowleged not not only by fans but also criticists make us so happy and proud, too. Your acting skill in “Into the fire” is superp. We cried a lot and still cry whenever watch it again. We look forward to your future film project, but please release your solo album first, ok?

T.O.P – powerfull rapper of Big Bang – we love you so much and hope you be healthy and strong. Please don’t forget that, in this world, a CLUB BANGER like this really exists, love you not in a insane way but deep, mature, long-lasting with all our heart, soul and body. We love you the same way as you cherrish your precious things. Please be a good hyung, an excellent rapper, an integral member of Big Bang, forever and ever, no matter what happens. If you left Big Bang or take off your shirt on the stage, we would anti you to the end of our life. LOL!!! Be yourself, just the way you are, shy, adorable, charming with full-clothed. That’s exactly T.O.P, our ideal prince.

We’re fine. THANK YOU AND YOU. But don’t say goodbye. THANK YOU AND YOU!!! You are so right a SOMEBODY TO LOVE!!!

P/S:

Did you receive our handmade photobook attached “101 most wanted things to say”? Hope that you understand everything we imply. If not, please give us a high chance to win this contest, we will explain all for you. Shame on us again, LOL!!!!!!!!

71097893.jpg

22707174.jpg

25039139.jpg

35375039.jpg

Guest beot-kkot

Dearest Kwon Ji Young, Choi Seung Hyun, Dong Young Bae, Lee Seung Hyun, and Kang DaeSung:

I’ve been a fan of yours since you first debuted in 2006. And I feel so lucky to have been able to see your careers grow and prosper over the years. You boys deserve all the success that you’ve gained thus far because you always pour your heart and soul into everything that you do. And all that effort and dedication is without a doubt perceived by us, the fans, when we listen to your wonderful music.

When I first came across Big Bang, I had been going through a difficult time in my life. But even in the worst of times, just listening to one of your songs or seeing the one of your smiling faces would always brighten my day.  I looked forward to anything new I could see from you; music videos, interviews, guest show appearances, etc.

I admire you for remaining true to yourselves over these past few years and for having had the strength and courage to take risks and try new ventures in your music. Being able to see you persevere to reach your goals and gain success has greatly inspired me to do the same in my own life.

For this reason, Big Bang, you will forever hold a special place in my heart!

Thank you for everything!

<3 Pam

l.jpg

Guest LoveChoiSeungHyun87

Another Special Gift that us, CLUB BANGER@360KPOP create for our cool and talented leader :

:wub: 101 THINGS I HATE KWON JI YONG :wub:

soompi1y.jpg

soompi2z.jpg

soompi3.jpg

soompi4.jpg

soompi5.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Credit: LoveChoiSeungHyun@

CLUB BANGER - 360Kpop in VIETNAM

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest x stylejjang

For me Big bang is not only one of my favorite groups but also my inspiration.

I listened to them since their debut and watched them step by step til now. I am a huge fan of them.

I am an aspiring singer and because of Bigbang i got inspired to try and make my dreams come true.

It may sound silly but whenever i heard Bigbang's music it makes me want to be a singer more and it tugs on my heart.

I love the passion they have as musicians and reached to the top to reach their dreams and not give up. I really hope one day i'll be able to become singers and to stand on a stage and perform just like them. They inspired me to go on with my dream and never give up hope. As a fan i really like Bigbang but as a aspiring musician i see them as my rolemodels. Esp. GD. I feel they are very talented and i like how he puts every effort in making his songs and letting the world know different styles and really trying to find a connection between what he wants in his music and communicating with music and emotions to people all over the world. My wish is to become singers like Bigbang and to add my own flavor and not let anyone stand in the way of passion for music just like how Bigbang has. I really like how each member has different styles and are unique in their own way and show their own colors. But when its all 5, these colors blend so well together making perfect harmony and showcasing a different style everytime. They stand strong as a individual but hey work as well when its all 5 together. I love the charisma and stage presence of Bigbang. It is so fierce and i hope they will never lose their edge and creativity as well. I hope they last a long time as theyre very creative & unique and i know they are rolemodels for a lot of aspiring singers just like me. I realized my passion for music when i listened and followed Bigbang and my passion has grown stronger with every step. I feel they have achieved so much and they really helped me at my lowest points with their songs which help me. Whenever i listen to their songs, i really feel a tug in my heart and i always feel this urge and passion that i cannot feel with anything else. Bigbang really inspires me with their music and im very proud to be a fan. I love how even though it may be tough, you guys really stay strong and stay true to yurself and yur music and passion and really do music for the passion and feeling of it and not anything else. I hope they last long and really give it their all musically and never lose their passion for music as i have realized mine and will continue to work at it so hopefully one day i will be able to stand on that stage and inspire someone else as Bigbang inspired me. & I hope i can thank them in person as well in the future when i reach that stage and go at my dream without anyone stopping me and striving for the best. :)!

Thank you Soompi for this contest! :)

Guest HartSiWon

Dear Big Bang,

Hello! I’ve noticed you guys since your pre-debut days when I found pictures on forums and little video clips around YouTube, and I was so excited when I saw your “We Belong Together” music video when you finally debuted. You guys really brought something different to the music industry, and I really appreciated that. I’m so glad you guys received the recognition and awards that you’ve truly deserved.

Each of you are so unique, yet when you are together, your love for music really shines together.

G-Dragon, you are a great leader. I know being a leader must be a stressful position, but I’m glad you are there for the rest of the group to guide them along. The music you compose is amazing, and the lyrics you create are so meaningful.

TOP, you are such a charismatic rapper. You always capture my attention when you perform on stage. I’m glad you are also acting because you are such a devoted actor. You are such a caring and funny person. You’ve really made me laugh like crazy in the last few interviews. The songs in GD&TOP’s album were awesome. I honestly never thought I’d listen songs like “High High” and “Knock Out”, but they were so addictive!

Taeyang, you are such an amazing singer and dancer. Your vocals are breathtaking, and you are really one of the best dancers I’ve ever seen. Your smiling eyes are sooo adorable. I loved your album! I had the CD on repeat for a couple of weeks after receiving it! <3

Daesung, your variety skills are amazing! I fell in love with Family Outing, and spent my summer of 2009 watching every single episode! Sadly, I don’t understand Korean, so I’d get so excited when subs were out. You never failed to crack me up in that show! I was so sad when it ended. I cried when you were the last to leave and sang the song when you were pulling away. I can’t wait for your solo promotions to come up!

Seungri, you are so funny. I love watching you in variety shows when you spill things about your hyungs. Don’t worry, I think you’re the terminator of “talking”! I’d love to join Seungri’s Academy one day! Your VVip album was amazing. “What Can I Do” was my favorite!

Big Bang, I’m so glad you are all back and singing together. I can’t wait for your comeback stage next week! You guys are amazing performers and a group I really admire. I love your bond with each other! I hope you guys have a successful and awesome promotion period as you’ll finally reunite with your Korean fans. Please consider coming to California for a concert, if it’s possible! I really want to go to your concert. I hope I’ll be able to take a trip to Korea for your Big Show concert one day! Congratulations on all of your success and more success to come!

By the way, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the Secret Garden parody!! Best drama parody that you guys have done! I've been rewatching it over and over, yet I still crack up every time!

Big Bang, fighting!

Love,

Linda from California, USA

P.S. I wish I could’ve colored this and made it better, but I only had a few hours to do it, so I could go back to studying for upcoming exams. And, sorry for the horrible picture quality, I could only take it with my camera phone. ): I hope you like it anyway!

image2fx.th.jpg

Older computer graphics:

th_buasdgbasdfgg.jpg

th_BBbwwall.jpg

Guest xphlyangel

My dearest BIGBANG,

There is so much this very busy 누나 (who is in the middle of law school) wants to say… You’ve all given me so much joy and encouragement through your music, which I have been listening to since 2008… I hope my words will likewise give you some strength and encouragement for your current promotions and the many wonderful years ahead.

G-Dragon: Thank you for being such a wonderful leader. I know that being a leader means having to be strong for the group, even during the times you may feel tired and lost and burnt out. But remember that God will never give us more than we can bear. Whatever doesn’t break us can only make us stronger. Find rest and renewed strength in all the people around you, who are always there to support and love you. Thank you for always striving to show your very best, even as you are trying to figure out the best road to take, both for BIGBANG and for yourself. Thank you for all the wonderful songs you have given to the world…to the VIPs…to me. Thank you for not being afraid to write about both the joys and sorrows of life. I can’t wait to hear more of your musical stories in the years to come. (P.S. I hope your friend, Kim Daehan, is getting better these days.)

T.O.P: Thank you for being such a thoughtful, responsible 형 to your BIGBANG brothers. At times you are such a kid, and at other times you feel like such an old soul ^^ God gave you such a precious gift of words—thank you for sharing that gift with us VIPs through your music. Your beautiful lyrics always amaze me, especially when I hear the behind-the-stories of your songs. Yes, I can hear your voice. I have truly enjoyed watching you grow, as both a rapper/singer and actor. I went to a special showing of 71:Into The Fire when it was playing near my house in NYC, and your performance and the story really brought me to tears. Thank you for broadening my view of the world through your wonderful portrayal of one brave soul. Congratulations on your Rookie award! I know you will receive many more awards in the future!

Taeyang: I am always amazed by your powerful performances and soulful singing. But even more, I am encouraged by your faith in God. Thank you for being such a blessing to those around you. I know everyone jokes that you need a girl… (Don’t worry, 누나 hasn’t found THE ONE yet either ^^…) But I know God is preparing the perfect girl for you, even as you are patiently waiting. Don’t stress out too much about what you don’t have. Rather, always be thankful for all the wonderful things you do have and all the experiences you can enjoy while you are single. Love comes in all different forms, and from unexpected people and places—I hope you’ll get to experience them all.

Daesung: You are truly such a smiling angel, with a beautiful heart. Thank you for using your God-given talent to brighten the lives of all those around you. However, even the happiest people feel sad sometimes. So when you’re feeling down and not your very best, I hope you’ll depend on the other BIGBANG members to lift you up instead. I’m guessing that the reason you are known to be so “secretive” is because you don’t want your problems to be a burden on those around you... 누나 is the same way. But the only way to build a stronger love and trust with others is to share both the good and the not-so-good parts of ourselves. God shows His love for us concretely through the people He has placed in our lives. Remember to take God’s concrete love too, even as you so faithfully give His love to others.

Seungri: Although some people may misunderstand your words and actions at times, 누나 doesn’t. I know that your “infamous” confidence is sometimes just your way for covering up your insecurities. However, through reading your recent interviews, I can tell that you have really matured in the last few years. While your outer actions portray arrogance (mostly to make people laugh ^^) your words show beautiful humility and respect for those around you. Thank you for being such a good 막내 to your BIGBANG 형제. Thank you for cheering them up whenever they are feeling down. Thank you for always thinking of us VIPs.

To all my precious BIGBANG 동생s: Thank you for your gift of music. I have so much respect for all the hard work you put into everything you do. I feel so proud every time I see you guys on stage, giving every performance your all. But I feel the most proud when I read about the sweet things you do for your families, your friends and us VIPs. (I cried so much when I found out that Jung Eun went to heaven last month before she got a chance to see her beloved 오빠s at their concert. A dear friend of mine, who also suffered from leukemia, went to heaven a few years ago. So I take comfort in the fact that they’ll be keeping each other company until I get to see them again someday…) I have great expectations for BIGBANG’s future. The journey getting there won’t always be easy, but I know you’ll be pushing and pulling and carrying each other the whole way. Continue to trust and believe in each other. I will continue to trust and believe in you. Let’s give each other a bigger trust and a bigger vision. Always remember that YOU ARE LOVED~!! God loves you so much, and so do I <3 BIGBANG FIGHTING!!!

(Forgive me if my Korean was 조금 이상 since I'm Chinese... ^^)

Guest jiyong22

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I found out about this so late! Didn't have much time so I just wrote an English version of Tonight's lyrics. Sorry if it's not good, did it within 45 mins.

Dearest Big Bang,

Rather than saying you're my favourite idol group, I'd rather say you're such an inspiration to me. I think that is the most commendable part of an artist - to be able to influence, inpire and bring hope and motivation to people. And Big Bang has no doubt done that. Thank you Big Bang! To G-Dragon: Your all-roundedness (producing, writing, composing, etc) has made me so inspired and want to become some like you, someone who writes his own success and all, someone who fights for his own success and dreams. And to have inspired someone like this, I think you've succeeded so much in life at such a young age and achieved so much as an artist! Thank you Big Bang! And I hope that what I've written is able to show how much Big Bang has impacted me, because to me, this is the best way I can show my support for you guys (rather than showing you all how much merchandise I've bought etc.) Enjoy and hope it doesn't disgrace!

Tonight

Tonight, such a beautiful night, sing with me now, 2011 follow me

Big Bang, Big Bang, they're back again, one more time say

No way, no way, VIPS are all in tears now

Big Bang, Big Bang, don’t stop, let’s play

Ok ok, go go go

I've been lonely for so long, all alone in the cold (why)

With only the memories of you lingering in my mind

I face the wall and close my eyes you're a bad boy but you're nice

When I fall, I fall so deep, you know I'll let you blow my mind

G-dragon taught me how to spread my wings and fly up sky high

Top showed me how to climb the ladder well and stay on top

Seungri gave me a taste of victory and Daesung made me smile

Taeyang shone brightly in the sky, please don't go, don't wanna try no more

Big Bang has came home, oh leh oh, my sky isn't a piece of grey anymore

My knight has returned, oh leh oh oh oh, he's armed with nothing but the love for us

Tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight

Our brave warriors are really back, armed with the love for VIPs

There were times when people doubt our love (so what so what)

I may have been hurt but you told me don't cry (no more no more)

So I stood here waiting for you and there're times when it's so cold

But I know that you love me, boy boy boy

When they told me to leave (say no) I'll stay by our promise, guard it, protect it, never to leave it

Take my soul, take my heart back, I said I'll give my all, get that

I love you and that's enough for me to hold on, don't think too much it's simple

Big bang has came home oh leh oh my sky isn't a piece of grey anymore

My knight has returned, oh leh oh oh oh, he's armed with nothing but the love for us

Our brave warriors are really back armed with the love for VIPs

Big bang the song, the rhythm of our lives, not just a shallow affection for someone

Thank you so much for inspiration and strength to follow my dreams

Big Bang has came home, oh leh oh, my sky isn't a piece of grey anymore

Our brave warriors are really back armed with the love for VIPs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Big Bang, for playing such a huge part of my life and for contributing to my imagination, creativity, passion and dreams. HWAITING!

And because of Big Bang, I've gotten the confidence to write, and to me, this is the greatest impact an artist can have on one - that shows how BIG AND GREAT big bang really is as an artist.

Guest xblkrzx

Dear Taeyang, GD, Daesung, Seungri, TOP, YG, and Soompi,

I regret to say that I became a fan of Big Bang only two years ago, but those two years as a crazed and insanely obsessed fangirl were filled with nothing but pure joy and inspiration. I looked forward to every song, video, performance, event, product - anything that had to do with Big Bang, and still do of course. The story behind the road to my becoming a fangirl, however, is quite peculiar to say the least...

I used to reject Asian music, not because I wasn’t proud to be Asian (I am Chinese), but I seemed to have already formed a perception of Asian music based off of what I had seen around me, and I didn’t like the style. I never bothered looking into it though, and because of my lack of exposure to it, I stayed away from it completely. It was not until my best friend forced your music video “Let Me Hear Your Voice” on me that I began to reluctantly listen to Korean pop. Before then, I had thought all Asian music was the same. Little did I know what I was about to get myself into. So basically, “Let Me Hear Your Voice” was my first taste of Kpop ever, and to be honest, I was not comfortable with the radical styles evident in the video. GD, I love you and your style so much, but back then, I was like, an Asian? With blonde hair?!? The next video my friend showed me was “Haru Haru,” and that was when I really fell in love with Kpop. Who knew that music could evoke such powerful emotions? Who knew that I of all people would be willing to listen to music I couldn’t understand at all for hours upon end? The fact that you guys can make me absolutely obsessed about a song that I can’t even understand is amazing in itself. That’s part of the reason why I love you all. You were able to draw me into this unfamiliar world of Kpop but at the same time make it feel completely natural and relatable to me. And I know it’s not just the power of music - it’s simply the power of Big Bang.

Now back to GD and his blonde hair. It was during “Lollipop” that I fell head over heels for him all of a sudden when I saw him at the beginning. Since then, I began fervently searching up Big Bang videos, and I also listened to “Heartbreaker” and “Breathe” nonstop. Then of course came the obsession over Taeyang and Seungri’s solo albums and all the rest of Big Bang’s works.

GD - I love your style. You change it so much that I cannot help but notice that change IS your style, and that’s exactly why I love it. Also, your perseverance is beyond belief, and I could only dream of being as motivated as you. You have the perfect qualities a leader should have, and I greatly respect that. Although I can’t pretend to know you, I feel like I do because your personality seems to shine through in everything that you do. Your amazing expressions and playful attitude are what I love about you most. Oh, and don't forget the voice :D

Taeyang - To me, you seem like a reserved family guy, caring, considerate, and respectful, and I love that as well. I don't mean to be redundant, but you're an amazing dancer. Your ballads are my favorite. And I have noticed that your voice improved so much - it was absolutely amazing in "Tonight." I just about DIED when I heard that! You work so hard, and it is definitely obvious when you compare the videos from 2005 to newer ones. I will always admire you and your talents!

TOP - Amazingly hot looks combined with a deep sexy voice? Oh yes, I think so. No doubt your voice is something that totally stands out, and you fit perfectly as Big Bang's rapper. You have that tough exterior and manliness >D Your expressions are priceless too. I mean really, who can resist your faces??

Daesung - Ok. Hands down, the most amazing voice ever. And more importantly, your cheerfulness astounds all. You always manage to put a smile on my face. You have such a genuine smile, it's impossible not to be happy when Daesung is smiling! You also have a great sense of humor, and you're just all around innocent and cheerful. Your happiness is contagious - don't ever let that change!

Seungri - The youngest of the group... You're so full of energy, and I love your specific style in your videos. GD's style varies, but yours is different in that it stays consistent, and it's great too! I feel ilke I've watched you mature, although I'm not trying to sound like a parent here... Also, your singing style has changed a bit, and I really like that, especially in Big Bang's new album. I've also enjoyed watching the brotherly bonds that are evident in nearly every video I've seen of you guys, and it's truly amazing to see the strong ties between each of the members.

Thanks to you all, my ultimate goal is to travel to Korea at least once in my life, and possibly work there in the future. Your music has inspired me to learn Korean - the language itself fascinates me, as does Korean culture. You not only opened up a whole new world of music to me, but also a whole new world of people and cultures.

It makes me all tingly inside just to know that you will be reading this personally. I have dreamed of an opportunity like this for so long, to actually contact you guys, and now I really do have the chance. Thank you Soompi, thank you YG Entertainment, and most of all, thank you Big Bang for taking the time to read this, for allowing me to be not just a distant fangirl from the other side of the planet and for giving me this amazing opportunity. Thank you, thank you. I cannot say it enough. I’m touched by your generosity and your willingness to reach out to your fans. Even as I’m typing this, I’m all giddy with excitement and about to explode rainbows and unicorns.

Honestly, I don’t mind if I don’t receive any of the prizes (because really, what are the chances?). All that really matters is that I get to write something to you guys, knowing that you will read it! That alone is enough for me.

In short, I love Big Bang more than I could ever express. To ask me a question as complex as that and expect a simple answer is undeniably absurd. There is too much love for me to possibly explain in words. I wish I could do something more, because you all deserve it from all your hard work. Darn this one week deadline!

Just a few last words:

Remember to never give up, stay strong, and stay healthy! Big Bang fan forever!

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28

“What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?” Matthew 16:26

^ A few inspirational verses that I hope will help encourage. Again, thank you so much for putting so much work in everything you do. Each and every one of us fans loves you all. :]

Guest Elsa1430272197

Dear Big Bang,

"Where shall I begin?" It's a question so many other VIPS had previously asked when writing a message to you on this forum and now, it's my turn to face it. But honestly though, where shall I begin? I think that the best way would be in chronological order: starting from the very first days I've met you to now, Feb. 28th. Unfortunately to say, I'm not actually one of those lucky fans who have literally been with you guys every step of the way—since the very beginning of your documentary. However, I wish it were otherwise so that I could of had the pleasure of knowing your adolescent selves at the time when you guys were actual adolescents! (You guys have grown so much since then. Haha.) But I have no regrets because I honestly feel like I’ve known you since the get go—the start. I had watched your documentary series before and seen the sweat, tears, and agonizingly long hours you’ve put in to make your debut leave such a lasting impression and I truly commend and admire you for that. Your guys’ determination helps keep my endurance up throughout the day and night—whether it be in school, dragonboating, or when I’m up in the wee hours of the morning, fighting sleep. But before we get into all of that, my discovery of you guys had actually started much later…during Taeyang’s Wedding Dress days. At the height of his Wedding Dress’ promotions, I heard all this buzz at school about a Korean artist that sang a really nice song accompanied by an incredibly sweet piano melody. At first, as much as I hate to admit it, I brushed the news off. But days passed by and the buzz did not subside and had only increased—and that’s when you know this song is good. Haha. So, what else could a girl do? I had to go check it out myself! I went home and found the video on youtube, opened it up and the entire MV was just so entrancing and captivating. The man—Taeyang, himself—was even better! He was so good looking, had such smooth vocals, and phenomenal dancing skills! It was my first glimpse into K-pop. And to my pleasant surprise, Taeyang also had other MVs out such as “Only Look At Me,” “Prayer,” and “Where U At?” I was hooked. I just had to gobble up every piece of information about him! I found out about his childhood story and of how he had been striving to be an artist ever since being a child and eventually I discovered that he was also in a boy band called “Big Bang.” One video led to another, and as I watched Haru Haru’s MV, Lie’s MV, and Always’s MV, I literally wound up on Cloud 9 because there was still “Sunset Glow,” “My Heaven,” “Number 1,” “Lollipop,” and so much more to listen to and watch! Eventually, Big Bang and Taeyang’s songs were the only songs I ever played. I laughed with every radio interview they guest-starred at—laughing alongside them just because they did but also because of the jokes they played and the charming responses they made. I also absolutely loved you guys on Intimate Note and Come To Play because there is always this special side to you guys when the five of you are together and the fact that so much of your guys’ personalities shined through as individuals and as a whole on those shows made me grin even wider from ear to ear. (Thank you Korean variety show producers!) I remember the time when I was so infatuated with you guys that while watching the behind-the-scenes footage of your parody, “Big Bang Virus,” I literally laughed throughout every second of the video. Each and everyone of you honestly give me tremendous amounts of joy. I have to admit, I’m totally smitten. You guys have introduced me to such a broad range of musical genres—ranging from your full-on Hip Hop debut days to your more sensual Japanese era. And even now, with the concept you’re sporting—I’ve been loving every second of this ride. Big Bang is the first band I’ve encountered that had every song appeal to me—from “A Good Man,” “Lady,” promotional songs such as “Lollipop 2” and for Ice Cream 2, and “Remember,” there is not one song I do not like. There isn’t even a song that I feel neutral against. I speak the truth when I say I love each and every single piece of your guys’ music! Your musical influence has allowed me to be more open-minded to other genres that I’m unfamiliar with and you guys have helped me discover my passion for R&B. But I wanted to make it clear, I know that Taeyang isn’t the only one who had wanted to be an artist while growing up as a child. I know of GD being the hip-hop/ rap child protégé, of TOP’s upcoming fame as an underground artist, of Seungri’s talents as a young dancer, and of Daesung’s hidden karaoke skills. I know that there is much more to your guys’ story than I have named and honestly, I can’t name all the things that I’ve known. I don’t have much time to and also because it’s utterly impossible because there’s so much unseen by not only VIPs, but also of the rest of the world. But as much as I’d like to thank Big Bang for introducing me to a whole new medley of genres, I’d also like to thank them for introducing me to Korean culture. Throughout this previous year, my love and ambition to travel to Korea, and in particular, Seoul, has grown immensely. I’ve taken an interest in the language and of hangul, and am an…amateur. I’m still on the consonants and vowels, haha. But I’m working my way up, I’m working my way up. My love for Korea may have been inspired and stemmed from you guys but now it has grown so big that it’s a completely different aspiration. I acknowledge the fact that there is a separate side of Korea that is not just Big Bang’s world—and I like both of them very much. I wonder if it’s hard to comprehend the fact that you guys have created such positive influences for not only myself but for hundreds of other VIPs scattered throughout the globe. There were times where you guys became a picker-upper of me when I was down and even just for those times when I needed a break from homework or chose to leave some time for you guys on the weekend, and you guys only. Don’t get me wrong, you guys aren’t used for distractions for me but are people I genuinely care about. I can’t express all the love and gratitude I have for you guys. Words, especially under a time frame, just aren’t enough. But I hope that with the little that I have actually conveyed, you will be able to at least understand a little bit of where I come from—though with each word that was said here, a million other ideas wanted to be added on and elaborate what I had just written. I just couldn’t say enough about you guys. You guys sure mean a heck of a lot to me and always will. Once a VIP, always a VIP. And memories don’t fade, especially pleasant ones.

Special Messages (Not In Any Particular Order):

-G-Dragon/GD/ Kwon Ji Yong:

Dear Kwon Leadah,

Your talent just never fades, does it? (Not that I want it to. Noo!) You’ve always been naturally talented—a star from the very beginning. Look at how far you’ve gotten ever since being a 13-year-old. I know I’m always reminded of your progress when I listen to “Ayo, A Boy” on your Heartbreak album and I’m glad to say that I’m a proud owner of my very own copy! Whoo! I really enjoy the songs “Hello” and “One Year Station," and also “Korean Dream.” “Butterfly” evokes feelings of nostalgia and has such a calming feeling. “She’s Gone” had such a nice video—I wouldn't mind being killed by you. ;) Haha. I love every single song on the album actually and was surprised that these were the types of songs you've always dreamed of making. But heck, who knows? Maybe your tastes had changed from a kid? I don't know. But I hope you always keep your chin held up high and continue to do what you love. You’re the best no doubt and you rival with Taeyang as my main bias. Haha. You two just cannot be compared! (Along with TOP, Daesung, and Seungri too, of course. Haha.) Also, I also admire the special relationships you are able to build with each member--especially for your ever-lasting loyalty for Taeyang (GDYB<3) and silliness with Seungri (G-Ri!) And at the most randonmest times, I always love repeating your rap from “The Leaders”… “you want fame, playing your stupid little games…check yo girl's phone, that’s my face on the frame…what's up, what's up, what's up, what's up, what's up...” "my name is GD, GD, baby, baby...G-G-G-G-baby, baby..."

If I were able to send you a gift, I wish I were able to pick out a fashion accessory that you would like. But honestly, I wouldn't know where to begin! Your style ranges so vastly and I don't think that I have faith in my abilities to be able to pinpoint something you'd love. Haha. Hmmm, how about the next time you want something, I'll pay. ;)(Max Price: $300)

-Taeyang/ SOL/ Dong Young Bae:

Dear Young Bae,

You’ve always been one of my favorite artists of all time ever since I had stumbled upon you and you're actually my favorite member of Big Bang! But during GD's Heartbreaker days, he came in realll close. Haha. :sweatingbullets: I have to say, it was a struggle trying to obtain your Deluxe Solar Album, but luck came through and things worked out and now I have it! In fact, the first album I ever owned was your “Hot” album, given to me by my friend, and I absolutely love it. I listened to it every night as a countdown to your Solar Concert and broke one of my earplugs in the process. Haha. You can believe that I will be there for your next concert--no doubt. And I'll wait no matter how long it will take you to prepare until you think you are ready. I’ll wait. Waiting will always be worth it. I mean, waiting for the Big Bang Comeback has been worthwhile, why wouldn’t it be the same for you? I’m rooting for you halfway across the world and always will. My favorite songs off your album are: “I Need A Girl,” “Super Star,” “Just A Feeling,” “You’re My,” “After You Fall Asleep,” “Take It Slow”—oh, let’s just say everything! blush.gif It’s so hard to choose. Keep composing new songs, because “Take It Slow” was a major hit with the fans, and keep dancing. You inspire me to dance, though I am a shame to all amateurs. Haha. Thanks for introducing me to the choreographs of Shaun Evaristo, Lyle Beniga, and Aimee Lee Lucas...and we can't forget Kanauru Producions! For even though I can't dance myself, I've accumulated a liking for watching dance choreo. Thanks for paving new passions for me. You’re an amazing person inside and out and if I were able to give you a gift...I'd just like to be able to make you smile or laugh.

-Daesung/ D-Lite/ Kang Daesung

Dear Daesung,

Everybody compliments on Taeyang’s eye-smile (me included, haha), but what about yours? I think you have a brilliant smile as well, always emitting cheerfulness and warmth wherever you go. You’re hilarious and I absolutely adore your sense of humour. I love listening to you on youtube sing “Try To Smile” live in concert or when you’re strumming on the drums for Seungri’s solo. I also loved your single “Cotton Candy,” it really is as sweet as the treat itself. If I could give you a gift, I wish I could give you my companionship so you would be able to confide in someone, but I know that your members, family, and friends are always there for you, and so my help is not much needed? Haha. :sweatingbullets: Always stay cheerful. You never cease to amaze and amuse me. Your new haircut now definitely adds maturity but I also miss your very first hairstyle back in the debut days. Haha. Daesung has definitely reached success/accomplishment (dae sung). ^_^

P.S. I have a confession. When I first encountered Big Bang and it was still hard for me to distinguish everybody's voices apart, I could distinguish yours however right off the bat...I could recognize it because you could had such a deep, soothing voice. I hope this will comfort you in time when you doubt your own abilities or need comfort. No voice can be compared to yours.

-Seungri/ V.I./ Victory/ Lee Seung Hyun:

Dear Seungri,

Your solo album finally came out and I loved the new songs. The Alice In Wonderland theme in V.V.I.P. was genius! I'm glad that you, at the end of it all, was able to prevail and become part of what is known as Big Bang now. Everything definitely wouldn't be the same without you and the fans would miss their panda. You're always beaming with self-confidence and I admire you for having so much. And ignore what those other celebs say, you were definitely a great speaker ;) It was nice to see you so happy on the show--playing tricks on your hyung. Haha. Hopefully another solo album will be in the works sometime in the near future and I have to say, you've grown into a very handsome man, especially in your video "What Can I Do". Haha. You'll always be the best maknae out there!

-TOP/ Choi Seung Hyun:

Dear TOP,

As a spectator and fan, I'm so proud of what you've accomplished. You were able to show the world that not only are you a great rapper and actor, but also had nice vocals. It was sweet of you to write "Oh Mom" and sing it with such emotion live and in the recording and though I look forward to each member's responses in interviews, yours just seem to catch me off-guard everytime because they're very thoughtful--as in very thought-provoking. I'm looking forward to one day seeing 71-Into the Gunfire with English Subtitles or watching it without subtitles when I've mastered Korean...but when will that be? ;) Haha. Keep up the immense talent, I know you'll go far with that. And if I were able to give you a gift, I had been planning to make a customized Be@rbrick that resembled your personality. Maybe in the future you'll receive one and know who it'll be from? Haha. Hopefully, that'll be in the near future. :)

For Big Bang, I'm just psyched to even be able to have you read my thoughts. Just thinking of it seems surreal. Thanks for being everything you are. You guys are a true wonder and inspiration.

For YG, thank you for seeing the potential in these boys and in all of the other YG artists. I've actually developed a bias for YG artists, haha, but I can't help it with such talent in the family such as 2ne1, Gummy, Jinusean, Se7en, PSY, 1TYM, etc. Thanks for giving them guidance, love, and support.

For Soompi, thank you for letting my voice be heard. It's hard to describe how great it feels and of how wonderful you guys are for holding such events. Thank you so much. :wub:

P.S. GTOP, your album was amazing! You guys really are a force to be reckoned with within this unit. I think that "Don't Go Home"/"Jibe Gajima" is one of my favorite songs out of he album, if not the most favorite. And good job with the music videos for "High High," "Knockout," and "Baby Goodnight," there were definitely fun to watch. Haha. Much love<3

Guest pw1388

WHATS UP BIGBANG!!!! I want to thank you guys for making kpop the way it is today. My friend Peace_Up introduce me to your music and after that I became a HUGE fan of Kpop. Anything coming from YG is always the best. Keep up the good work and PLEASE PERFORM A CONCERT HERE IN HAWAII!!!! Bring 2ne1 also!!!! I LOVE 2ne1!!!!!

Thanks again,

Peter Wang

Guest Kuniklo

How much do I LOVE BIG BANG??

I dont think I can explain in words :)

I only just recently found out about kpop, back in the middle of 2010, and have been learning more and more about it since! One of the first songs I ever listened to was lollipop, and i was hooked! Plus I had no idea that commercials were so cool in Korea!

So, of course I looked for more BIG BANG music, and ended up finding GD's solo music (which i absolutely love, GD is a genius when it comes to producing music) and I was wondering where BIG BANG had gone off to until I heard of the comeback!

When the teasers were being released I was posting them all on my facebook, and all of my Canadian friends were like, "what the heck is this?" and I was like, "it's pure AWESOMENESS!"

Not a lot of people in Canada really know about Kpop, so me being the crazy person I am I happened to find out about it and now I love it! Everyone should know about kpop!

Sooooo, when the songs for the new album were finally released, I went ahead and did this crazy video the day they were released!  I'm not a trained dancer or anything, but I love Kpop so much, and doing dance covers has gotten me really interested in dance :)

It has some pretty mediocre editing skills, but I love thevideo anyways, and I wanted to be one of the first people to put up a dance cover of it! I even looked up the english translation of the lyrics so I could dance to it better :D

LOVE YOU GUYS! HOPE YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO kekeke

Also, Kpop inspired me to start learning Korean and I might be moving to live there in the near future when I'm done University :3

BIG BANG HWAITING! Hope to see you guys live in concert someday <3

Here's the link!

Big Bang Comeback dance

Guest couto

I really admire you guys and your music. You are the reason I listen to k-pop. To be honest, I don't really listen to English music anymore. Your music never fails to lift my spirits up. I hope to one day see you guys in concert, whether it be in Korea or America. :D

I hope you like it. :)

bb.jpg?t=1298966516

Love you!

-Amanda

Guest rosi-abrikosi

Hi~!

A bit late but i was just awake ;) It's around 9 am now in the Netherlands.

I jsut wanted to enter this contest cause BB was reading it :D

And i love them!

So to Big Bang,

Please keep doing what you're doing (: I love your music and you guys brighten my day!

When i feel down i listen to you guys and then i'm all happy again ^^

Your music is just... Great. I have no words for how good it is.

And the next time you gonna shoot a MV, come to the Netherlands!! haha

Keep going, you guys rock! Someday you'll dominate the world! :D

I'll always support u so keep going!

Rosa Bakker

The Netherlands

As for my entry, here it is.

I made a improvised dance on Butterfly by G-Dragon. I was short of time since i found out yesterday that this contest existed so it is only improvising and not very good. I hope you'll watch it and even though i was so short of time like it! Thank you very much for this contest and thanks to BB for existing and making me happy! 

My video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL17vM7bCWU

It's private so you can only watch it with the link ;)

Archived