[UPDATED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Show your love for Big Bang!

soomp

Guest littlevoice

HOW MUCH DO I LOVE BIG BANG?

My love for BIG BANG was not a love at first sight.  Quite frankly it was a progression... it took a lot of takes until I was left in awe and I just couldn't help but be a fan.  

My love for BIG BANG is not because of one specific song but a variety since you guys can not be placed in one genre and you just keep on progressing... the melody, the rhythm, the voices and the lyrics (though of course I wait for translation)....  I enjoy everything you've produced and I just couldn't help but be a fan.

My love for BIG BANG will last forever... your group has been an inspiration that willed me to achieve more things, you are 'idols' definitely but not just the type that makes people happy but the type that gives hopes and dreams..and with that I just couldn't help but be a fan that will stick with your group  forever.... 

Love,

Vee

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hellosunshinex

First of all, thank you so much for this opportunity ^.^.

Wish I could sing, rap, or even dance. No luck though. So..

My words to Big Bang :)

Like every other VIP out there, I would like to join in and say we love you.

You guys were the ones who actually got me into kpop. I believe my first kpop song I ever listened to was Boa's Key Of Heart in (2006?). I was in love with that song. But it was a few years after that I started to search up some kpop on youtube that I found YG ent.'s youtube channel. From there, I listened to so many of the songs there and loved them all. This was surprising to me because usually I wouldn't like the sound or rhythm of kpop songs. There's just something between the transition of listening to American music to kpop. Most of the other kpop songs were all cutesy and it was just not the right songs to be listening to at that moment. YG's songs all had the r&b, hip hop, and rap in the beat which was what I loved!  In 2009, lollipop, the Big Bang and 2ne1 collab came out. It was so catchy and the music video was so fun and colorful. From there, I was able to see the charms of each one of you.

It's so hard to even choose a favorite song since ALL of them are so AMAZING and bring back memories. A Fool's Only Tears, Sunset Glow, Last Farewell, My Girl, and the list goes on.

From Jiyong oppa's solo album, to YB oppa's solo album, and even our panda Seungri :) I was glad to see you guys having fun and pursuing what you guys do best.

I'm so glad you guys are back!!! FINALLY. WHY HAVE YOU MADE US WAIT FOR SO LONG??? kekeke ^o^ just kidding.

The new album is jjang though this is a mini album and I wanted a full album :P. But it's ok since everything about this album is awesome. What Is Right, Cafe, Tonight... ahhh!!

By the way guys, the Secret Garden parody was 100% DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEKEKKE SO MUCH LAUGHS AND KISSING ;]

GD - Oppa, you are so passionate about your music. It's been tough in your early trainee days but now you've risen to the top. I know you still have so much to learn but I'm so proud of how much you've accomplished. I hope the future will bring you lots of rewards in return for your hard work :]. Also, thank you for being the best leader ever. Now on another note, why is your hair always so sexy? LOL. Your fashion sense is cute too. The hot pink pants you wore were really something, huh? ^^.  MAKE SURE TO SHOW GAHO MORE IN BB TV ;)

Taeyang - Oppaaa! You came to NY! Of course like all the other thousands of girls who saw the picture of you at Uniqlo wanted to rush over there and see just a glimpse of you. And how did I know you were gonna go to Times Square? Anyway, I was so bummed out I didn't get to see you>< but at the same time I wouldn't have wanted to bother you if you were busy. You were so close though =[ I really did miss out. Now I will praise you on your amazing dancing and singing abilities. Your voice just makes me smile every time. Do you know how cute you were in Lollipop MV. kekeke. I am so proud of you and wanna congratulate you on winning awards for your solar album and for best male singer at the KMAs, etc. and on your first solor album and concert. It got me all emotional after seeing you crying, and thanking the fans. <3 your eye smile ;]

Choi Seunghyun - Mr. T.O.P. Wasssssupppp? (LOL, totally just mimicked how you said it on 2ne1 TV) LOOOL. Kayyy sorry. Do you know how amazing you are at rapping? My heart melted after hearing you rap with that husky voice. ^-^. You can rock the stage just with your stare. Those eyes of yours are so charming and spell bounding. Gahhhh. And I can't forget your acting skills. It's serious businesss! I can totally feel the emotions you're trying to portray. Amazing job in IRIS, and Into The Fire. Though you didn't show up much in I Am Sam, it was such a pleasure seeing you appear every time that you did. It was honestly like heaven. TABI, WE NEED YOUR ALIEN-NESSS.

Daesung - MR. AMAZING VOICE THAT YOU GOT. Why are you so amazingly talented? You can sing and even trot. You are also so funny. I love how you make everyone laugh from your jokes especially in the Secret Garden Parody. You were the perfect mom. In the NG, you even sprayed the water the wrong way LOL. "SMELLLLLLLLL" That's like the new word trend. LOL. Everything situation can  go with that "SMELLLLLLL".

Seungri - Oh, you! You've got all the ladies falling for you. kekek ^.^. You are one talented fella. Even with those panda eyes, you're still attractive and very funny. Seriously, you make the mood so much more lively. Thank you for bringing laughter on talk shows, and just interviews and such. What can I say? Our strong baby has grown up! I love how you and GD are so close kekeke. Was nice being roommates with each other, huh?

YOU NEEDA COME TO THE STATES AGAIN. OR AT LEAST COME BACK TO NY TO DO THE YG FAMILY CONCERT YOU DID LIKE 5 YEARS AGO PLEASE. :)

Mr. YG, thank you for taking care of everyone in YG family including Big Bang. Thank you for letting them achieve their dreams and giving them the choice to voice their opinions. Thank you for giving us GREAT MUSIC. Thank you for listening to us internation fans. Please do consider giving us fans in the United States some love by having a concert here. Hahah. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Lastly, I can't wait for Big Bang TV and 2ne1 TV season 3. ^.^ your bond is irreplaceable. Looking forward to 2011 being Big Bang's year. Your comeback will be chart topping considering the fact that the album reached top 9 on itunes!! and got an all kill on korean charts.

I will always support you guys to the very end, forever<3 Stay healthy, and take care <3!!!! Always work hard and follow your hearts ♥!

Youtube Vid

Yours truly,

AMY♥

Guest redgirl9232004

Hi my name is Nancy am from Sacramento, CA. I have been a fan since the beginning of your careers. I may only be an American but we Americans love your style of music and effort you have put in your music. Each person in your band has its own sense of style and taste. Which make each of you unique in its own sense. Your music videos have also a great touch that many can't compare. But overall you all have fresh and lively sense in life and in music. Your beats and sound is something that I never heard. And I was born in 1988. YG Entertainment THANK YOU for giving us the pleasure to know this band. We have seen them in Big Bang TV and many other interviews. Now I would like to individually express my feeling to each member and to the president. I may not have a picture but I do know how to write.

: P Kwon Jiyong / G-Dragon:

You are a leader since you were born. You always smile when people try put you in the dark. You have a fresh but lively sole that many forget can’t forget. You’re dedicated to bringing passion and LOVE to your music. You learn from your mistakes which take courage. But your mistakes make you stronger. Family is important especially the one you have with YG. Many will see this mini album as a test. And many might judge you. Take their suggestion in consideration. But don't take their criticisms to heart. Try to relax and don’t forget to breathe. You have done your best new see the results. Wish you the best in life and in your career. Don't forget to smile and enjoy life.

"VIVE TU VIDA LIBRE"

Translation: “Live your Life freely”

P.S Am Mexican-American I speak two languages and am now learning how to speak Korean. :D

:rolleyes: Dong Yongbae/ Taeyang / SOL :

You have passion which makes your unforgettable. You have a smile that can melt ice away. Your honesty was shown in your interviews but also in your music. You tell us what you want in your life through you music. Maybe right now you can’t have a girl. But the time will come and she will make you happy that you had waited for her. Many will see your talent. And much more you can offer in the future. I hope that your life and work will last like many other artists. You are a man already you just have to figure out how to use it. But love how you work that body of yours I hope that you will follow your own path and what direction you want to take your life. Don't lose that smile. We hope to see a new album from you soon like your other band mates.

B) Choi Seunghyun / T.O.P :

Many my say your voice sound weird or rough. But makes your own person. Your rapping gets perfected every time you compose one. And we saw it when we heard TURN IT UP .your sense in style of clothing is interesting yet fascinating. It's fresh I hope we will see more of it later on. Have fun with life and try not to overdo it. Always do your best and always have that laughter. Have fun in what you love. Others want to see you fail and judge you. Don’t let that bring you down. Hope you can come up with new music. And live life like you want it to be.

P.S: Don’t forget to drink tea with Se7en: D

:w00t: Kang Daesung / D-Lite:

You are a man who never stops smiling and that why many people LOVE you. Some of your jokes are weird and have no understanding but that makes you who you are. Don't let anyone out you down. And try not push yourself to hard. You can make mistakes but we learn from them. I hope to hear more from your voice because it’s unforgettable. Try not to rely too much on others for greatness. Pave your own road and see where it may take you. Always be funny and don't lose that sweet voice you are a confident person and that's why the LOVE YOU. :tears:

:D:P Lee Seunghyun / Seungri/ V.I

Your hard work has paid off. We now see a man and not a child. Many have seen you grown this past year. And wish to see more. You say the truth when others don't say anything. I think that take lots of guts. Especially in that industry. Ask for help and advice because it doesn't hurt. Many admire your honesty and bravery. And others might have casted you aside. But the people who are more concern are your FANS and they support your decision. We hope to see you grow some more. You might have made a mistake but learn from it. You will always have support from you FANS. But also have the support from Big Bang and your other two families. Your own at home family and then YG. We hope to hear more music from you and don't forget to smile and enjoy life because it flies by quickly

:excl: YG Entertainment:

We love that you have given us many artist from Se7en to Teddy. The n we also got 2NE1 which is another hit. But the best is BIG BANG they are great entertainment that we can never get bored of. We that they have a great relationship with you president which very rare. Not many have a great friendship like you do with each of your worker. You don’t see them that why and that is why others may see as a threat. Don’t let them intimidate you just keep you head up high and learn from the past and keep moving forward. We hope to see more entertainment in the future and we are never disappointed.

WITH MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL

AND JUST WISH YOU THE BEST CANT WAIT FOR BIG BANG TV

Guest K-popMiko

To be honest, first impression, I thought Big Bang was weird looking. There wasn't anyone who stood out to me in terms of looks and Taeyang's cornrows were just so weird.

There was so much hype surrounding Big Bang's debut, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and see what's up.

First Single -

We Belong Together. At first it didn't appeal to me, but after awhile it grew on me. Now I love this song and can even sing an rap it. Though Bom's high notes are a little hard to reach cause its Bom. Bom is awesome.

The rest. I liked This Love better than A Fool's Tears because of GD's rhythm and flow and I prefer more active songs than ballads, always had, always will.

After that I pretty much only passively listened to Big Bang. La La La was good, but I wasn't an avid listener. It took a bit for Forever With You to catch on, but yeah.

I can spend all day reviewing song by song, but since it's getting late so I guess I should get to the meat portion.

What do I think of Big Bang? Different. Different from the rest of pop/hip hop groups in Korea and different from the popular, mainstream artists in the US industry. Different in good and bad ways. Some trends are just, what the heck are you wearing?, while others were like, can you please clothe my boyfriend with what you're wearing? [He was jealous when I was watching Big Show 2011] I like it. I like how Big Bang's styles have slowly changed over time; growing, evolving, and asserting. Big Bang will keep fight for their individuality against anything that comes their way, going against the norm that conforms you and shapes you. Society doesn't shape Big Bang; Big Bang shapes society. That's where a lot of your fan base comes from. Your individuality through your music and style, but also your mainstream hits. They were catchy, heartfelt. But you know, there was a point I disliked Big Bang. As much as I love Haru Haru, my sister blasted the song in the morning before school, then in the afternoon after school until she went to sleep. She even did it when she took a shower. FOR ONE WHOLE MONTH. It was on repeat forever until my baby 6 year old sis started humming the melody everywhere she went. It was crazy.

I'm not an avid VIP, because I'm more of a Blackjack and a re-awakened Cassiopeian, but I hold respect for Big Bang. Everything Big Bang does, the appeal Big Bang can get from people; it's all because Big Bang can cause the "Big Bang" and that's why I respect Big Bang as a unit and as individuals.

That's my two cents. PEACE!

P.S. I didn't want to be too audacious.

P.P.S. I just remembered at my first Korean concert Big Bang were there. You know, the first time Big Bang performed in LA at the 2008[?] Hollywood Bowl concert. I know Big Bang performed Shake It and I think Big Bang performed La La La too. These performances were SPECTACULAR. It wasn't until Big Bang came out that the energy just erupted full blast. I was like "BIG BANG! BIG BANG!" My friends didn't know Big Bang very well, but they was impressed with Big Bang's wowzers performance.

P.P.P.S I wrote this because I wanted recognition from Big Bang or related company. That was my main reason. Secondly so I can say, HAR HAR to her cause I got noticed by Big Bang or related company *coughs*2ne1*coughs* to my sister, the avid VIP. If I get the CD, I'd like to see her faint, laugh, then panic. Then when she wakes up, give it to her.

Thanks.

Guest sandy_loves

I went from being just a normal hispanic girl who listened to spanish and english music. I had no real direction in my life.

Now 2 years and 6 months later, I relive the moments from their last promotion in Korea and my first foray into Kpop. Big Bang has literally changed my life. I wanted to be a lawyer and work in Chicago. Now I go to one of the most prestigious private liberal arts colleges, and I'm pursuing a special major in Media Studies, Sociology, and Asian studies. I hope to one day work in Korea and other places in Asia performing humanitarian projects jointly with record labels to promote awareness for culture, and health across the world. My dream is to bring happiness to the world, the way BIG BANG and Kpop has for me.

It took just one song to captivate me, and change my whole life's direction. I hope it has for others as well.

I love Big Bang. They are my hero's and brothers. They are the future of KPOP and music all around the world. And they are my future. :D

I just found this right now, and I think the deadline has passed, but I felt like people should know the amazing thing Big Bang has done for me. I also won't list the numerous surface qualities that they have because its obvious that they have amazing looks, skills and talents. Their impact is much more important to me.

My name is Cassi, "sandra_m2009@yahoo.com" and I am proud of being a VIP from April 2008

Guest minhofangirl

I know I'm late because I had problems with uploading the video :| But since this will be seen by Big Bang I will still send this in ^^ I know little about video editing so it's not that pretty, but the words came from my heart and I hope you will appreciate it.

I'll keep it short and sweet and let the video do the talking.

Big Bang yesterday, Big Bang tomorrow, Big Bang forever.

Guest NoWhereLove

First of all, thanks soompi for this contest. It's a chance for us to send our love to BIG BANG.

I've early known about this contest but it seems so difficult to show my thought, my love to you - BIG BANG...

Before, I never thought I would prefer a Korean Idol band. I felt the music did not suit my quiet nature. In my heart there has been only one best band is THE Beatles. (You know them right? )

One day last year, when my boyfriend said goodbye to me, then my heart was deeply hurt.

Every day every hour every minute every second, I always thought of him.

By chance, i knew a Little girl in a  Forum and she's a VIP. Her profile picture impressed me So much. It is A Boy's Face with a Big  Smile.

Then i knew that boy is Kwon Ji Yong.

Until now, that smile still obsessed me.

She told me much about BIG BANG, about your songs, about KPOP.

Those days seemed no longer boring to me because i've listened to the great songs as Lalala, Haru haru, Lies,....

I got to know more and more about you.

I downloaded a lot of your clips, photos, songs ...

The more i know about you, the more I Love You Guys...

In my life, the most important person is my mom.... I don't have Father, brothers, sisters...

After working, i go home... The house is very cold and empty to me and my Mom..

So lonely... Lonely ... Lonely...

But now i will be not lonely any more because i Have You - BIG BANG. I Have a lot of VIP beside me..

Do you know in Vietnam, there're a  lot of VIPs.

We have a lot of forums about Big BAng, such as bigbangvn.com, 360kpop box Big BAng.

I Know a lot of VIP there, most of them are younger than me but they're really nice, very kind to me.

They know much information about YOU, always support you.

i'M really happy since i've been Your V.I.P.

Thank you - Big Bang

Thanks for making my life more wonderful...

Vietnamese VIP Love You ..

We don't hope BIG BANG will come to my country one day...

Just You're ALL Fine, All Together...

BE A VIP ONE DAY, BE A VIP FOREVER...

Here are some of my photos

My Little Girl :X - My colleague - And Me

5-2.jpg

WE LOVE You - FROM VIETNAM WITH LOVE

1-1.jpg

ME and My Little Girl

2-2.jpg

My Colleague - Amazingly he's A VIP Too ^_________^

2-1.jpg

I'm wearing  GTOP T Shirt - Made In VietNam VIP ^^

IMG_2922.jpg

My Liitle GIrl :x

IMG_2892.jpg

Guest kwon_anchie

SARANGHAEYO BIGBANG!!!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

OMG!!! BIGBANG is BACK!!:lol:

Im Andrea Michelle de Dios. Im a college student here in Philippines. Actually, im really a newbie here!! Ive already known BIGBANG since 2009. That's the first time I saw G DRAGON. He released his 1st album Heartbreaker. At first I though he's kinda weird because of his blonde hair. He looks like an anime. And that time I didnt know that he is a member of BIGBANG. Because TOP is the only one I knew from BIGBANG at first. Because of the drama IRIS. And after that I saw their music video of MY HEAVEN in a music channel here in Philippines. That time, I cant explain how I feel and cant help myself to love the song.

I just became their fan just 8 months ago. I started becoming their fan after I've watched their documentary before their debut last June 2010. It was aired on a korean channel TVN here in Philippines. Since then, I cant stop myself thinking of them and imagining myself being with them. Me and my sister always play their songs hundred of times a day. Whatever we do or wherever we go we always listen to their song. Even the tone of my alarm clock is BIGBANG's song. It's "High High". And my ringtone is "My Heaven". And after I woke up when I go to the bathroom to take a bath I play Bigbang's song and dance inside the bathroom. Their makes me feel so alive. Even when those times that I am down once I hear their song I cant stop myself from smiling and sing. Even my classmates and friends know how much I love BIGBANG especially G DRAGON oppa!! He's picture is my wallpaper in my cellphone. That's why my classmates always call me "BIGBANG" because they know how much im addicted to them.

Everytime I am surfing the net I always watch their videos from different variety shows their in and also watch their concerts and performances in different music channels. Im also starting to write a story where BIGBANG members will star in. And once I finish it i'm going to send it in their official site and I hope that they could read it and somehow like it. Though I know it's impossible for them to do it cause of their busy schedule. but still I hope I could watch them act in a drama someday.

When I found out about their concert I really wanna go to Korea to watch them perform. But the saddest part is I didnt have the money to afford the plane ticket to go to Korea and even the ticket for their concert. That's why I envy those korean VIPs so much cause they get to see BIGBANG whenever they want to,. Thats why I hope that BIGBANG could go here in the Philippines.

I really want to have their album cause I didnt have any album of them. I try looking for their album in alot of music stores here in Philippines but I only found one. And unluckily that time I didnt have the money to buy the album. It cost 500 pesos. I really wanna cry that time cause I know the moment I left it there I will never have the chance to see it again. I even hid it at the back of the other CDs but unluckily the next day when I came back it was gone.:(:(:( When I ask the sales lady if there was any BIGBANG cd left she said that there are no stocks and deliveries. I really felt sad that time. It was like the end of the world to me. That's why when I saw this ad and check the prize that I can get I was so excited and remember that time that I want to buy the album of BIGBANG. That's why I really wish that I could be the winner so that I could get my first album of BIGBANG.

i hope you could grant my wish!! more power to BIGBANG!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Guest MittknightDr

I'd like to first start by thanking you Soompi with giving us all the opportunity to allow us to win such awesome prizes! You guys are so awesome!! I know that I'm new, but I'm already seeing why so many people love you guys so much!

I love Big Bang as much as I love music, which by the way is a lot. Let me start by saying that before last year, I was completely ignorant of the amazing, completely other-worldly, terrific music industry of k-pop. I was so shocked and horrified that I wasted 15 years of my life not knowing about the wonderful world of k-pop, I then spent the last year of my life basking in the glory of its awesomeness, especially Big Bang's. And I have Big Bang to thank for that, you guys opened my eyes to a whole new world, literally and figuratively, I mean seriously me and my brother both are ridiculously obsessed with you Big Bang members! Every night, the conversation always somehow shifts to you guys! And let's just say that my iPod is now stuck with the job of repeating your songs about a million times a day. I'm sure its sick of your songs, but I'll never get enough of it.

I seriously am such a huge fan, and I am so regretting not finding out about this competition sooner, seriously, I found out literally, about a minute ago, which is why I have nothing to present to you. I'm so sorry, but you guys, forgive the cliche, ROCK MY WORLD! ... and helped me discover it too, but that's a minor point of interest.

By the way, if I didn't make it clear enough how much I love music, and Big Bang, I usually listen to about 7 hours of music everyday, when I'm on the train or doing homework and assessments. And that means that I love it like I breathing, which is quite a lot. And if you add Big Bang into that equation, that love is squared, then multiplied by infinity and then put to the power of infinity again. 

Just to illustrate it further, it lets me escape the world for a bit, and day dream a lot, and is one of the main reasons of why I sometimes miss my train and bus stop. Yep, listening to Big Bang, day dreaming, smiling goofily on the train and bus. Yea, this usually leads to a lot of strange looks by people.

So I love you guys, because you're awesome and cool and just everything amazing, young, dedicated artists should be. So I hope that I get to be picked one of your top fans!

YAY! Rock on guys!

P.S. Listening to your songs right now as I type... Still can't get over how awesome they are yet... And this is the millionth time I've listened to them... Please don't ever stop making songs!

Guest della712

say b.i.g to the bang!!!

im really nervous ..

big bang will read this

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

빅뱅 Big bang the-soon-to-be-a-legend-group

big bang is no more a boy group. they have matured a lot.i remember when my friend introduced me to them in 2008. and my first impression was quite good. i checked their songs on youtube and found haru haru. i didnt really like asian boy groups. but this group is different. then i fell in love with number 1.

too bad they went on a long a hiatus. so i learned anything bout them one by one. i listened to their old songs and tried to remember the members' names.

in 2009, i listened to strong baby and i loved it, the maknae captivated my eyes. he is "my first love" in big bang. then taeyang released wedding dress, i changed my mind (haha). the rest is history. im a vip now.

i love how each member has talents. they are known because of their talents not because of their looks. so when each member goes solo, they can showcase their talents and give us impressive performances.

they are so popular, even adults love them. but they are still down to earth

their music is not cheap. they can produce the music well

they are not idols . THEY ARE ARTISTS

they are so funny off stage but full of charisma on the stage. DAESUNG and top are so funny. seungri,the baby, is crazy and confident, the leader gd is so humble and he loves seungri too much. taeyang is a shy boy who actually  loves making jokes

they dont need complicate dances to entertain the audience

they are complete

BIG BANG WILL BE A LEGEND

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

big bang if u read my comment

i feel so honored

even im not gonna win this contest . i dont care

i just wanna say i love you

keep going strong

keep making good music

we,international fans, support you

and i have a tribute to u guys

dance tribute to big bang

this isnt really good.. ( i feel so embarrassed showing this)

dont laugh boys hahhaha

once again i love you all

(young bae oppa, marry me haha

or oppa should get a girlfriend or date yuri for real haha)

(seungri, noona loves you as well, ure getting hot)

(top oppa, dont kill us with ur eyes)

(daesung, ur voice is <3)

(jiyong oppa, ure genius, i'd like to meet u someday if u passed yg audition hahahhaha ) 

Guest Knock_Out

I LOVE BIG BANG and YGE i followed them from the beginning till now and still love their solo work of Solar , VVIP  , Turn it Up and High High/ Knock Out. Bigbang was the first kpop group i followed and got me to like kpop till now  <3. I got addicted straight away after listening to your new album especially Tonight that song is amazing !! All of you GD, TOP, Daesung, TY, Seungri are all gifted artists keep up the good work ill be always be following your music!! i wish you would sell more of your merchandise in more countries like Australia ive been trying to find your bigbang show tshirts. 

To finish this off

THANK YOU FOR ENTERTAINING MY LIFE WITH YOUR MUSIC <3

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

PS:hope you come to perform in Australia Sydney

- BIG BANG FAN

Guest hmsolbach

I don't really know where to begin so I suppose I'll start with the usual. Thank you. All of you. When I first discovered k-pop on YouTube, it was the music video for Haru Haru that kept me coming back. The level of acting while singing totally impressed me. I'd never seen anything like it before. Then I saw Lollipop and was hooked. I only know ya'll through the music videos I've seen, but I'd like to think that your own personalities have shown through. G-Dragon - you never fail to bring a smile to my face when you sing. There's always just enough crazy in your music to balance out even the most depressing mv. T.O.P - OMG your voice! I'm sure you hear/read it all the time, but I've never heard a voice like yours and it is amazing. Taeyang - it's your moves that caught my attention. Boy, you're smooth ;-) Seungri - I have to admit that I wish you had more solos. It seems to me that your part is grounding the group. and Daesung - you're my favorite. Your expressions and vocal abilities keep me watching for you in every mv BigBang has made as a group. I'm always waiting to see your part. 

In encouragement, please keep up the fantastic work all of you. I was psyched to learn about the new album and purchased it on iTunes as soon as I got off work the day it was released. Speaking of iTunes - THANK you for releasing your albums in the U.S. on iTunes. I cannot even begin to explain how happy I was to learn that I could purchase your music in the States without having to pay for overseas shipping of a CD. happy.gif  

Good luck with your future music. I cannot wait to hear what ya'll have in store for all of your fans. 

Guest imchat

Sa-wat-Di- Kha  Big Bang (^_/\_^)

My name is Chat ^^ I am  VIP Thailand.

It starts from.....

I listen to music on Virgin Radio 95.5.

Music There one of the reasons I have done everything to stop!!!!! 

To listen to the end    But sadly (T-T). I was listening to music a few minutes, it ends.

I heard the DJ say "Big bang" song at the end. (O-O)

I do not know what the song name, but remember the melody and the words 

"big bang" .  I find that the "Big bang" on the Internet seriously.

And I know that the "big bang" is one. I search for "big bang" in youtube. and I found songs that I listened to that day.

Song named "Haru haru" music video lyrics and melody.I like a lot.

I know the "big bang" because the song "Haru haru". I want to know "Big bang" for more.I signed up as a VIP Thailand;  

I follow your news from www.bigbangthailand.com and  facebook bigbangthailan.I know the story of the "Big bang" more.

And it makes me love "Big bang" even more. (^v^)

"big bang" You are my inspiration. You taught me about the word "Effort" I saw your story.

Than you would a "big bang" in this

I used to see your story in the "Big Bang documentary".

You have to go through many obstacles. And you get over those barriers to be

because you have "Effort".

You believe me? When I do something failed.

I think of "Effort" you …..and I'm done ^v^.

You teach many things to me. Effort , patience , determination.

You teach many things to me. Effort, patience, determination, Fashion Style!! Yes, Fashion Style ^ ^ fashion Style your extremely cool ^ ^ and so many things you have taught me.^^

Someone had asked me, "I love Big bang " because?

I said, "Because Big Bang is a Big bang "^ ^.  you do not identical anyone and  anyone  not  identical you   

G-dragon , T.O.P, Taeyang , Daesung, Seungri

Brother, I will do what? My message to be unique to other people.

Everyone write what I want to write to all. You're good, you have the ability, you sing the fluent, you dance very well, as you are cool, you are funny and other

But what is most important.

You are my inspiration.

Despite repeated with the other But I want to tell you that.

G-dragon: you are very good. You are a singer. And songwriter Excellent.

and Album GD & TOP  I like every song in the album much.

TOP: Whether you're in as a singer or actor. You do great. Iris in the drama. You make me believe that you are the killer really  ^ ^.In the movie Into the Fire, you make me cry.^^

Taeyang: Taeyang: Solar concert is a concert that was really great.“wedding dress “I really like this song it most.

Daesung: you are a singer and a lovely Moderator.In "Night After Night"  yoursooo cute.

Seungri: VVIP [Mini Ablum] is an album best. I like every song on this album. But my favorite song is "I know".

It very sweet.

I've read an interview of P 'TOP.

Question: What you want to say Goodbye?

Answer: Instead of leaving me to learn something and get something new.

I remember all the time. ^^

You taught me to know that "We should not escape the problem. but should be learning, and encounters with it. "

You know? You are part of my life. ^^

In my room have pictures of your. My Computer screen. It is a picture of you.

I use the ring tones, voice message and; sound alarm clock Is your music.

I am very happy ^-^. It is as if you are nearby. ^O^

When I walk in the mall with my friends. I hear your music. I saw your picture

I stopped listening to music. Or see pictures of you and scream softly. ^^

My friend confused. What I do. And she said to me "Are you OK".

I laughed and said to her that " Ha ha ha ^^ I'm fine ^^"

I am happy to hear your music. Saw your picture.

In many places. However, not only in my room. But I'm happy wherever you are. ^^

and You make me want to Learning Korean language,

Now I'm trying to Learning Korean language itself.

Soon I need to understand Korean language. I will try ^^ fighting  fighting

24 Feb 2011 is the day that I am excited and very happy.

It is the day you come back together. For 2 years I and VIP  been waiting for. To make this day come. And you Come back "Big bang". 25-27 Feb 2011 concert is the day "Big show 2011" I am happy and excited^^. But I also feel sad -^- because I do not have a chance to see the concert “Big Show”. People with chance to see  concert “big show ". them lucky .

When I do have a good chance like this.(_._)

I would say that ..... I always dream about you too ^ ^. Yes, I dream of you very often.

I dreamed that I was in concert with you ^ ^. Do you think it's funny? In my dreams I'm very happy. I sing with you and talk with you ^ ^. But when  I opened my eyes. Wake up and see reality. I just found the only empty. In fact, you are far to me. You like the stars in the sky. But I am a little grass. I look at you from the ground. But I know that you are not a dream. You are not characters in the novel that was made up. But you are the true. You are a real person.

I'm the one who brought you into the dream of me ^ ^.I'm really crazy! You will angry?  

If I still dream about you again. ^^

You will read my message?

A message sent to you lot. My message may have been overlooked (T-T). But I believe That you must read all the messages sent to you absolutely ^ ^My feelings towards you, I write it in this

If you read it. I was very happy then, so I do not expect to win. Just read it.

I'm happy enough.^^           

I have a song that I give to you. If the music of Korea I will give music "붉은 노을" for you. ^-^

But if the music of Thailand. I will give music "abundant".For you.

This song is Bie The Star, he was a singer in Thailand

I think this song fits my feelings towards you much.

Music “abundant”

Artist Bie The star

it can’t even be seen by eyes but felt by  heart 

You asked how much I loved you and how can I measure my love for you ^^

Even though I could collect all stars in the sky or all of the water in the world

and multiplied by the sand on the earth, it is still not enough

*I do not know how much I do for you to know

The sweet beautiful words are also not comparable

** I can only tell you that I love you a lot so much

there is not any measurement for my love to you

The love for you is plentifully abundant and it is flown over my heart as well.

I can’t that how much I love you…..

I know only that I love you every moment I breathe ^^

Now my life is proceeding in a normal. And have you are an inspiration. ^^

I had a dream like you. I will try to make it successful.

Do not know what day it is successful. Just know that "I have to do best today. "

Can you cheer me too ^ ^.

Thank you…………….

Father and Mother.

Thank you for my generation was born.

If there is no father and my mother could not have been born. And would not meet with

Big bang. ^^ Thank you very much ^3^

YG.& Soompi

YG:Thank you for making "Big bang” happened. ^^

Soompi :Thanks for the great activities that you and YG did it.

YG and you make my dreams come true. My feelings can be sent to the "Big Bang" because you

Thank you very much ^^<br style=""> <br style="">

Big bang.

Thank you for everything you have given. And taught me to know many things.

I do not have anything. That will reward you.

In addition to my love for you, please accept with it ^ ^.

The last thing I want to tell you is

Chan Rak Khun  Big Bang = I Love You Big Bang  ^^

Big Bang………………I Love You  Now and Forever ^^

Chat

I’m VIP Thailand :D

Guest KoreanPr1ncess1004

Screenshot2011-03-01at45400AM.png

How much I love Big Bang? They have been a part of my life for the longest life for a while starting from high school in 2006 and they've followed me to college as well. My love for korean music and my interests to understand my culture better was due to my interest in Big Bang. I first liked TOP the most due to his deep voice and his incredible rapping skills but then I started to like G-Dragon for his amazing lyrics and flair. Then I started to like 승리 and from then he's always been my favorite besides being my age but he's just the cutest and dances so well.

I have to thank you as your music made me who I am today. I wouldn't have been the person I am today if it weren't for BIGBANG. (I listen to American songs everday but not know songs by name, but I can name any BIGBANG song played. :D) Your new Mini Album is amazing and I hope you'll perform again in LA as there are many fans waiting for you here. Tour? :D

Much Love from Santa Barbara & LA,

Fan since 2006.

Christina Lee

Guest song888

I'm going to keep this simple because there are just not enough words to describe how much i love Big Bang and how great they are!! 

I LOVE Big Bang to the max!! wub.gif believe it or not, Big Bang is the only group in which I like ALL the members. Big Bang jjang!!

For me, Big Bang is not just ordinary idols, they are real musicians!! You guys are talented!! Big Bang sing very well, dance very well and even write music really well!! 

Big Bang are dorky at times laugh.gif, but that's what we love from you happy.gif    Big Bang never fail to make me smile!smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I love the fact that each member has their own uniqueness.. as individuals, when doing solos or duo, you guys are awesome.. but even more as a group, you guys are AMAZING!!! wub.gif 

I really hope one day I get the chance to meet Big Bang in person >.<  maybe you guys can come to Perth, Australia!! sleep.gif

Keep up the wonderful work, keep making great music and we will always forever be there to support you!! 

Big Bang FIGHTING!!!  

-a fan from Perth =D

Guest teapotique

gaaaaahh... Im not really good in foruming.. :sweatingbullets: but i try my best to show the love for bigbang :wub: :wub: . since i've been their fan for quite long. i dont wanna let this opportunity to fly away just like that~ ^^

and this is my fisrt time making a fanvid too.. i neva try once.. but, i really thot this is the best way to describe how much i love them~ :P ^^ kinda nervous to post this. but.. i hope u guys gonna love it~ if not alot, a little wud be okie~ ^^

Have Fun Watching~ ^^

My Fanvideo.. ^^

Guest cocoji

first... i want to say thanks to soompi that give  a chance to show my love for bigbang..

being a VIP for 2 years 2 months is really not enough for me.. i wanna being a VIP maybe 100 years again.. heheheh

and my BIGGEST passion is wanna meet them in person so badly..

wanna being a part of CROWN's sea and scream their name loudly. T__T

i hope one day my dreams will coming true...

Thanks for HARU HARU MV,,

because of this MV really made me falling in love with them..

i ask my friends about  their name one by one..

and because of this MV , made me falling in love on first sight to the Kwon Leadah..

i dont know why but his smile really kill me until now..><

he and Bigbang really my big inspiration..

everytime, everyday i always listened their song..

and february 24th 2011

firstly in my life i see their comeback..

i cried and trembling hard when count to their comeback

seeing THE 5 boys on stage together really made me scream and cried alot.......

i still dont believe  finally BIGBANG is BACK!!!

trust me!!! i will alaways stay by your side until whenever~~~

FIGHTING

and keep healthy for comeback!!!

BIG Fan from Indonesian

dez.....

Guest Blazinghere

Sorry for being late...

Just wanna send a short&sweet message to bigbang!! GD! Top! DaeSung! TaeYang! SeungRi!

Thank you for the songs you do!

------no words can describe how your songs touch my heart------

(the songs catch me everytime, every single time, and i wonder why)

AND PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH!!! rest more!! =D

Fan from Singapore....

WL

Guest butterfly_nhigd

i've been living in a small village in VietNam. I love traditional Vietnamese music.  But now, my life has the presence of the Five Korean Boys - You Big Bang. G dragon is the reason into k-pop, i almost cried listening to you.

I Accidentally watched the MV Heartbreaker  on utube, i was impressed by your eyes and mouth</SPAN></SPAN>

After replaying the second times, i burnt to tears without understanding the meaning of the song.

But I knew my heart really hurt...

Then i searched  about U and i just want to cry

because U singing Ann's "Even If It's Only A Memory. For the tears and smiles you've brought.

Until now, My heart beats when I listen to your voice

i can keep listening to Korean music as long as U keep rapping and composing music. Jiyoung is multi-talented that's why i really admire him.

I am new Vip but I am sure i will not change. I heard all your songs in my heart. Just as you write it in your heart.

I love you because you are the most wonderful artist, your character. Day after day, You are perfect more. I remember your picture - Lalala, and now you have grown up, you create new music. I love it very much

U can melt every girls heart when u sing. but to me, when you rap is my favorite.

I wait for the solo album, to hear you rap.

Whenever  I feel  lonely  , I will think U forever

Big Bang is the only one

To Big Bang , you stay together forever, never break up

VIPs will be with them until whenever, supporting you

Always  beside U, this never change

Since the first time that I heard your music , i fell in love with you

You  remember my face, I am sure you will meet. it's why I  wrote this post, I am Viet Nam Vip . Go to VietNam

hinhanh2984.jpg

sorry my english is bad

Guest pinkumomji

Hi Taeyang, G-dragon, T.O.P., Seungri and Daesung!

The first of your songs I heard was Lollipop 2 ^^ and I really liked that so I listened to all your other songs and I defiantly have to say I love them all. Before that I didn’t have any kind of favorite music but now it’s BIG BANG^^ and your solo or sub unit songs as well (:

Many people say this but your music really means so much to me. It doesn’t matter how my mood is, there’s always a song that fits ^^ but most of the time your songs really cheer me up and I’m thankful for that.

However not only your songs are incredible I really love the passion you show concerning music and your attitude. I know that I can only judge by what I read about in interviews but I believe it’s your real “you” you are showing.(:

I think that BIG BANG a perfect constellation because you are all one of a kind but you complement each other and create something really great!

And even though it may sound ridicules you helped me to become a bit more self-confident… I mean I’m still quite shy but I think it got better ^^

I really like drawing so is made some pictures for you. Actually it was a lot of work but it was also fun and helped me to survive during boring lessons ^^

Especially the skull of your new mini album kind of drove me crazy.. all these lines.. o.O  ^^

bigbang4thminialbum2.jpg

The pictures with colorful pattern with the BIG BANG logo are my two favorite ones. (:

bigbang1n.jpg

Can you find all the songs which integrated in the pattern? ^^

( In this one there are 20: Haru Haru, Lies, Lollipop, Gara Gara Go, Tell Me Goodbye, Crazy Dog, Koe Wo Kikasete, Remember, VIP, With U, How Gee, Dirty Cash, Bringing You Love, Number One, La La La, Beautiful Hangover, My Heaven, Somebody To Luv, Big Bang and Baby Baby)   ;D

gdtoplogo2.jpg

bigbang2n.jpg

and in this one.. well I’m not sure about it but there are defiantly more…I actually wanted to integrate all songs but at one point there was no space left …

taeyanglogo2.jpg

I really hope you like the pictures drawn by me  (:

with them I want to show you how much I love you BIG BANG and it would mean so much to me to know that you like them ^.^

It would be great if you would visit your VIPs in Germany (:

BIG BANG Fighting !!!

and Dong Young Bae oppa saranghae

Charly

Archived