[UPDATED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Show your love for Big Bang!

soomp

Guest stevenseizhangtruong

I can't express how much Big Bang changed my life 3 years ago in a reply. It's three years filled with memories and music and it's impossible to write how Big Bang did that much to a fanboy like me. They are my idols and I will support them to the very end. ♥ 

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BB_Fizz

I HAVE BEEN SITTING AND STARING AT MY LAPTOP FOR QUITE A WHILE TRYING TO START THIS MESSAGE BUT I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN..SO I'M JUST GOING TO START AND HOPE THAT SOMEWHERE UNDERNEATH ALL MY PSYCHO BABBLE SOME SENSE PREVAILS..

I. LOVE. BIGBANG.

THAT PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP QUITE NICELY..MY NAME IS NAFEESA AKA FIZ AND I AM 23 YEARS OLD...I WAS INTRODUCED TO THE KOREAN ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY BY ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS (SHIVI WHO IS ALSO ENTERING THIS CONTEST) AROUND MID 2010 SO I CONSIDER MYSELF TO BE A NEWBIE ON THE SCENE..IT STARTED WITH K DRAMAS AND THEN MY FRIEND (THE T.O.P TO MY GD..LOL)..WHO WAS RAVING ABOUT KPOP FOR QUITE A WHILE INTRODUCED ME TO BIGBANG..THE FIRST WAS LOLLIPOP AND I IMMEDIATELY FELL IN LOVE..IT TRULY DIDNT MATTER TO ME THAT I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND ONE WORD THAT WAS BEING SUNG..ALL THAT MATTERED WAS HOW AMAZING THE MUSIC WAS...EVEN MY TWO YEAR OLD COUSIN FELL IN LOVE WITH IT...SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT LOOKED BACK ONCE...

TRYING TO EXPLAIN WHAT BIGBANG MEANS TO ME WILL TAKE FOREVER SO I WILL TRY TO BE AS SHORT AS POSSIBLE...I COME FROM THE CARIBBEAN...FROM A LITTLE ISLAND CALLED TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO...U MAY BE SURPRISED TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE FANS ALL THE WAY HERE BUT U DO...SINCE BEING INTRODUCED TO BIGBANG AND BY EXTENSION KPOP I LISTEN TO IT WHEREVER I AM AND WHATEVER I AM DOING...IN THE CARIBBEAN KOREAN MUSIC IS AS FOREIGN AS IT GETS..I HAVE HEARD SOO MANY PEOPLE LAUGH AND SCOFF WEN I LISTEN OR TALK BOUT BIGBANG BUT I REALLY DO NOT CARE BECAUSE FOR ME MUSIC TRANSCENDS ANY CULTURAL BOUNDARIES...

YOUR MUSIC IS SOO IMPORTANT TO ME..I LOVE ALL YOUR SONGS SO MUCH...THEY EVOKE FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS THAT I HAVE NEVER EVER FELT BEFORE WITH ANY ARTIST/GROUP..U MAKE ME WANT TO LAUGH/CRY/DANCE LIKE A CRAZY PERSON AROUND MY HOUSE..SOMETHING I DO ALL THE TIME...KOE WO KIKASETE...LIES..HARU HARU..SUNSET GLOW...AS A TROPICAL V.I.P...I WISH SOOO VERY MUCH THAT I COULD BE A PART OF YOUR COMEBACK..LOOKING AT YOUR PERFORMANCES CAN BE VERY DIFFICULT AT TIMES..VERY EMOTIONAL BECAUSE ALL I WANT TO DO IS BUY A ONE WAY TICKET TO KOREA...I JUS WISH ONE DAY THAT MY FRIEND AND I COULD MAKE A TRIP TO BE A PART OF YOUR CONCERT..IN FACT I KNOW FOR SURE THAT ONE DAY I WILL MAKE IT TO KOREA..TO BE A PART OF AN ARENA FILLED WITH V.I.P.s..WAVING MY LANTERN IN THE AIR...SHOWING U ALL JUS HOW MUCH WE HERE IN THE CARIBBEAN LOVE YOU

GDRAGON...EVERYTIME I SEE YOU ON/OFFSTAGE YOUR TALENT AND CHARISMA AMAZES ME..I SHOULD BE ACCUSTOMED TO IT BY NOW BUT FOR SOME REASON IT BLOWS MY MIND EVERYTIME..AS BIGBANG'S LEADER U ARE DOING AN EXCELLENT JOB...I LOVE THAT U ARE SOO SHY YET SO DYNAMIC AT THE SAME TIME...U MAKE ME SMILE EVERYTIME I SEE U SMILE...I AM IMMEDIATELY HAPPY WHENEVER I SEE YOU...ITS A BIT LATE BIT CONGRATS ON YOUR SOLO ALBUM..U DID US ALL VERY PROUD..U HAVE THE SUPPORT OF US IV.I.PZ NO MATTER WHAT..

SEUNGRI..U NEVER FAIL TO MAKE ME LAUGH...I AM SOO VERY PROUD OF YOUR SOLO ALBUM..EVERY SONG WAS AMAZNG..MY FAVE BEING WHITE LOVE..THAT SONG IS IMPECCABLE..IT MAKES ME WANT TO GO IN A FIELD OF FLOWERS..WITH MY ARMS OPEN WIDE...AND SING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS..ALWAYS REMAIN THE AMAZING PERSON THAT YOU ARE

DAESUNG...U MAKE ME HAPPY..U REALLY DO..YOUR SPIRIT IS NOT OF THIS WORLD...THANK YOU FOR THAT EFFERVESCENT PERSONALITY...NEVER CHANGE WHO YOU ARE INSIDE..YOU ARE SOMEONE I KNOW I COULD HAVE SOO MUCH FUN WITH AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR DRAMA:D

TAEYANG....I MUST ADMIT THE FIRST TIME I HEARD SOLAR I DIDNT FANCY IT BECAUSE I AM NOT A FAN OF R&B BUT THEN ONE DAY I RANDOMLY LISTENED TO IT AND I FELL IN LOVE..I COULD NOT STOP LISTENING TO IT...ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CDS OF ANY ARTISTS...I WISH YOU SUCCESS IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVOURS AND KNOW THAT U WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY SUPPORT

T.O.P...YOUR VOICE..YOUR VOICE..YOUR STARE..I AM SURE U HAVE HEARD THIS SOO MANY TIMES BUT IT IS SOO TRUE...I REALLY LOVED OH MOM..THE EMOTION IN THAT SONG SPOKE TO ME..I CRIED WHEN I SAW YOUR PERFORMANCE ON CHOCOLATE..LIKE GD U CAN BE SOO INTENSE YET UNDERNEATH IT ALL U ARE SO GOOFY AND CRAZY..I LOVE THAT..EVERY SMILE..LOOK..U MUST KNOW THAT US LADIES LITERALLY GO WEAK AT THE KNEES..LOL..I LOVED U IN IRIS AND 71 INTO THE FIRE..I WAS IMMENSELY PROUD OF YOUR PERFORMANCE AND CRIED SOO MUCH AT THE END..(GTOP ALBUM WAS EPIC :D )

SO BIGBANG..KAMSAHAMNIDA...THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING ON TOP OF YOUR GAME..MAKING US V.I.PZ PROUD..U CERTAINLY MAKE WAKING UP VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING..ALMOST MISSING SCHOOL WORTH IT...I LONG FOR THE DAY WHEN I COULD BE A PART OF ONE OF YOUR CONCERTS..WATCHING VIDEOS OF BIGSHOW 2011 WAS ONE OF THE HARDEST THINGS FOR MY FRIEND AND I THIS YEAR..I WAS SOO HAPPY FOR ALL THOSE THERE BUT AT THE SAME TIME I FELT THIS OVERWHELMING SADNESS THAT I COULD NOT BE THERE..I CRIED QUITE A FEW TIMES ESPECIALLY SEEING U ALL INTERACTING WITH THE AUDIENCE DURING KOE..I WAS A BASKET CASE..BUT I AM DETERMINED TO BE A PART OF BIG SHOW 2012..SO COME NEXT YEAR YOU ALL WILL SEE A LITTLE CARIBBEAN FLAVOUR..LOL..

JUS WANTED TO SAY THANKS TO YG PAPA FOR HIS GENIUS BEHIND THIS GROUP..THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING BIGBANG TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES AS INDIVIDUAL ARTISTS..V.I.PZ TRUST YOU AND KNOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER DISPPOINT US..AND PLEASE THINK ABOUT A WORLD TOUR...U HAVE SOO MUCH SUPPORT ON THIS SIDE OF THE PLANET

AND FINALLY..I TRIED TO BE SHORT BUT IT DIDNT WORK OUT..ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING..KEEP MAKING MUSIC..LOVE YOU ALL....OH AN IF U ALL EVER DECIDE TO MAKE A TRIP TO THE CARIBBEAN..HOLLA!!!! :D :D

Guest tofashionwithlove

(THANK YOU SOOMPI/YG FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE)

Dear BIGBANG,

First of all, I’d like to thank you for reading this ^_^ Before I go on about ranting, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Alexis and I live in the states, specifically New Jersey. I’m half Filipino and half Peruvian. I’m 16 years of age but I would like to say that I’m a very open minded, caring, and determined young individual. Fashion is my forte (look out for my clothing line, Marilyn).I love dancing, photography, meeting new people and traveling. But enough about me!

LET THE ACTUAL RANT BEGIN!

My cousin, Allyza, introduced me to K-POP a couple of years ago and I will forever be grateful to her. She kept talking about it. About two years ago, I decided to look up this one band she was in too and it turns out that it was you guys lol. The first song that I listened to was “We Belong Together”. I loved it! Like I murdered the replay button, and then decided to just download it.

After that, I began to look into who you guys were and what not. I can honestly say that I fell in love with you all  :wub: Each of you have your own element and I’d like to sincerely thank YG for putting you together! Through all of your albums, I have been nothing but amazed. Sadly I have not been to any of your concerts; my family is barely holding on, financially speaking. Hopefully I can attend on of your future concerts!

These are some of my personal messages to you all.

G-Dragon: A great leader, I must say! You are one of the most extraordinary icons this world has. You are one of my biggest inspirations when it came to creating my clothing line, ‘Marilyn’ (still in progress). From some concert videos I’ve seen, your presence on stage is very reflective of your passion for what you do. I hope to one day experience that :)  I just don’t know how you do it; I now know it’s possible to be THAT astonishing! You are a talented songwriter/composer/rapper/singer. SWAG ON POINT. I love your smile! You’ve been through some tough times and I’m so impressed and proud that you picked yourself up and came back stronger. You have earned all of my respect. There will always be haters in this world but please remember, they can’t hurt you unless you let them. Be sure to take care of yourself always! Don’t stress and overwork yourself. I definitely do not want to see you down. God Bless<3!

Taeyang: It should be illegal to look so good -___- I hope you know that! Laugh all you want at this but your ‘eye smile’ makes me melt like a popsicle on the fourth of July =) You’re a great dancer! & Don’t get me started with your voice! MIND BLOWING. It’s something I can jam out to anytime of the day, real soothing. I believe you are a TRUE gentleman, any girl would be lucky to have you. Your shyness is too cute! I really really REALLY hope that someday we can meet because you are truly inspiring. Keep doing what you do and be sure to take care! We will always be here to support and love you, God Bless<3.

T.O.P: When I first saw you, you seemed so serious. But as time passed I found out how much of a funny, down to earth guy you are. Your voice is so deep and mysterious, it definitely drew me in. You have the most gorgeous eyes! All of your verses are sick; if anybody hasn’t said so already hehe. I’m so glad to see you acting, you really are a great actor. You’re too handsome! Take care of yourself and never feel pressured. Know that your fans are here to support you 100% of the way, God Bless<3.

Daesung: Your voice is amazing! SERIOUSLY! Your smile is so genuine and bright, it makes my day. It’s like a disease too! I can’t help but smile whenever I see you smile. You’re too funny, do you know that? I’m looking forward to your solo album! I wish you nothing but the best :lol:  Oh & I love doraemon more than you do…just kidding! Hehe, God Bless<3.

Seungri: The maknae of the group! You are too cute ^_^ To me, you keep the group together. You have grown so much in every way. Seeing videos of your performances are cool because you’re so versatile. You can be, dare I say it, sexy at one moment and cute the next! Your eye bags are the cutest, but if you’re really concerned about them there’s many natural ways to get rid of them! There’s this make-up guru on youtube called ‘bubz beauty’, she has a video on how she slowly got rid of her eyebags(it’s helped me!). Your solo album was astounding, f’real. Your determination and persistence has made me love you even more. The music industry is so blessed to have you. Remember to always take care of your health before anything else, get enough sleep! God Bless<3.

I’m so sorry to drag this out, you guys have enough to read but this is my last message to you guys as a group.

I hate being so far from you guys! I hope I can be lucky enough to meet you all one day. Please consider having a concert in the states, possibly New York City? I’m trying to learn Korean for you :D  Give me time! & thank you all for being yourselves and giving us nothing but greatness. You never disappoint your fans, know that. Through whatever it is that may happen in the future, we will always be here to love & support you. I wish you all nothing but the best. Take care, stay strong, drink lots of water & eat your fruits & veggies. Here I go sounding like a mother, lol. God Bless<3s.

the only reason for me to register and write here is because i know YOU GUYS will read all our post here.

i used to be a silent reader..reading updates about you guys.

i didn't know how to express what i feel.

but, after became a VIP for 2 1/2years..i gotta say. i could never get to feel this excitement as a fan to any artist whether it was asian artist or international.

you guys had changed my perspective on kpop artist. the reason i became you VIP, is because i could see your passion towards music, ignoring all the pain that you get from  either injury, health issues, or even rumours.

this is more like a message...rather than an entry for the competition,

please keep what your doing, suprise us with your music!! as i listen to your songs..instead of feel the beauty or the lyrics, i'm touched by your melody.

we may be an international vips..and the reason for you guys not doing any world tour..probably you are still concerned of how much vips that you have. i do understand that. 

but just to let you know..we all are in hiding..because we can't expressed it to you. but once you came to our country..it'll be the one of the BEST memory that you have.

to jiyong>> when you did your solo, i'm so happy!!! but after all those controversies, i gotta say..i cried. just because you showed your passion towards music..why did other people want to let you down?? well, keep up what your doing. i love the fact that you letting all your member to shine in their own unique voices in your songs.

to youngbae>> show us your talent more..wacthing your performance..it was as if i'm entering a new world. 

to TOP>> i love your unique voice. please let us see your different style..let us see what are your capabilities are..because i know you can.

to daesung>>i gotta say, from the early days of me being a VIP, it's you that made me stay as a VIP. you showed me that BB members not just could sing, but you guys could make people laugh too.

to seungri >> i understand how you feel when you did your STRONG BABY, and i did thought that you became a lil' arrogant during that moment. but forget all those time! you've changed! and i see that. personally if i didn't read your interviews, i would never believe that you co-composed all your songs. GREAT!! keep it up!

to MR. YG>>> thank you so much for having this group. they may be unique, but they are one of a kind. they never be any other boyband that could surpass BB.

to all BB member >> there's one phrase that i always remember..

"all five of us are diffent, but we shine the most when we become BIGBANG". you guy have taken us(VIPs)to a very risky yet memorable and enjoyable journey. i could never fandom or trade you with other artist.

despites of your upcoming very-hectic schedule, please keep your body healthy, because if we see you performed with such pain face, instead of happy..i feel sad. 

i really wish to see your performance live..but i couldn't go to korea. so i'll patiently wait for the moment to come when you make a world tour.

i don't really care about your mv now..since i'm more anticipate with your live performance. UNTIL WHENEVER maybe the song that i love the most. but TONIGHT is a song that made me realized all of your different personalities..and it shines differently, like watching a beautiful rainbow that have different colors.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! AND DO COME TO MALAYSIA!!!!!

your noona vip. ^^

Guest shiViP

My name's Shivi and I live in the Caribbean (on the twin-island state of Trinidad & Tobago), literally on the other side of the K-world..but I guess you can call it fate..because the LOVE I have for BIG BANG can be measured (and then some) by the distance which in fact separates us

I find myself at a loss for words at the moment (which is ironic, since my fellow V.I.P bestie Fiz and I talk about you non-stop) and extremely emotional knowing that YOU, the 5 guys whose music has become synonymous with 'euphoria' for me would actually be reading this. So, Thank You.

Sigh...every year around Big Show/J-tour becomes a very hard time for me (& Fiz), as it's another opportunity lost for me to see you guys. But somehow, even though I know I can't be there, I revel in the fact that you guys are doing the thing you love doing..for the people who love you unconditionally. And one day, (Fiz &) I'd be in that stadium, wholeheartedly shouting your lyrics (..in a place other than our homes. Lol) whilst with tear-filled eyes waving a lantern, kindled with unwavering love, knowing that we finally see YOU perform. So, with immense hope, Thank You.

You may think it's cliché but you guys TRULY bring me happiness, you BRIGHTEN my days, you make me DANCE my sorrows away, you make me LAUGH along with your lovable antics and irresistible personalities. YOU.ARE.BLISS!!! So, for being the perfect artistes and genuine human beings, Thank You.

Kwon Jiyong, THANK YOU for being the strong, dapper genius of a leader that you are. And though you may not think you are a genius, try living in the shoes of the people who experience your musical products..yes, your lyrics/compositions are an EXPERIENCE...of mindblowing proportions! I.LOVE.YOU

Choi Seunghyun, THANK YOU for being the handsomely mature yet overwhelmingly lovable bingu. You are truly the hyung who always seems to know just the right thing to say. Your voice pierces my very being and your skills both on and off the music-stage (acting) not even the deaf/blind can ignore. I.LOVE.YOU

Dong Youngbae, THANK YOU for being the smooth and true entertainer you are. You are as pure as your dance and as sweet as your voice is. I.LOVE.YOU

Kang Daesung, THANK YOU for being a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. Your smile and your optimistic nature combined with powerful vocals are empowering. I.LOVE.YOU

Lee Seunghyun, THANK YOU for being the hardworking maknae..never faltering..ever growing and always charming. I.LOVE.YOU

Yang Hyun Suk, THANK YOU for bringing these 5 amazing & undeniably talented gentleman together, so that WE, forever V.I.Ps can enjoy the journey that they take us on everytime we press 'play'...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!!!

Guest nikki87

BigBang

:wub:

First of, I'm really happy for we are given this opportunity to express our love to you.

To be honest, I can't express how much I love you through words.

I am just so speechless right now knowing that you'll be reading all these letters/posts to you.

I've been a fan of yours ever since 2007.

My friend introduced your music to me since I was so into Korean music.

When I first listened to your music, I thought it was catchy. I did like it.

I immediately asked my friend about you (BIGBANG) because I was kind of into your music,

I wanted to learn more about you.

Which I did.

And ever since then, I've been listening to all your songs.

I came to like not just your music but also your background & personalities.

To Daesung

I like how you are being cute and funny at all times.

I like your smile.

I find you very cute knowing that you like Doraemon a lot.

(I even bought a Doraemon phone charm for myself since everytime I see a Doraemon, it reminds me of you.)

You're really charming

and I can see that you are kindhearted , which makes you more attractive.

To Seungri

I like how you've managed to become more mature now.

From that little Maknae back then, you're now a grown man,

independent and strong.

I like how you handle things your way.

I like your soothing voice, makes me feel calm and relaxed.

To Taeyang

I like your smile.

I like how you bring out your appealing personality through dancing.

I like the fact that you eat IN'n'OUT despite your diet and all.

I like how you stay focused on what you're doing.

I like your eyes, it's so expressive when you smile.

To G-Dragon

I like how you manage all the boys.

I like how you've matured and grown.

I like how compassionate you are.

I like how you handle things your way.

I like how you execute the plans that Mr. YG has installed for you (BIGBANG) because

all your shows/performances are just magnificent!

I also like the way you smile.

To T.O.P

I'm speechless,

because I like you, a lot. :)

I love your eyes, fierce and very expressive.

I love your smile, makes my heart melt.

I love your hair, whether it's black or white.

I love the way you rap.

I love the way you sing.

I love your deep, sexy voice.

I love how you've become very sophisticated.

From a cute, chubby little kid way back then, you're now a very gorgeous looking man,

which makes a lot of girls fall head over heels for you (and for the rest of the boys too)

I love how hardworking you are.

You are such an good actor and I admire you for that.

You've brought such happiness to my life and as well as to other people's lives.

And I also love the fact that you want to make a big impact on each and every one of your fan.

You've already made an impact on me.

I am currently studying for a major exam (for my future career) and sometimes I do get lazy but

when I think about you guys, on how you worked hard to reach your goal, I get motivated & energized.

Seriously.

Just thinking about you and your success makes me go on and on...

And I love that about you so,

THANK YOU.

This may sound silly but I bought a panda plush toy and named it Tabi. :P

Here he is

bb8.jpg

I might not stop typing when I list down the things I like about you so I'll end it here.

I love you and I will always be a fan of BIGBANG :)

I appreciate all the things you guys are doing.

I am thankful to Mr.YG for he has chosen the best of the best for the Bigbang group.

bb.jpg

5 Reasons why I love BIGBANG

1. You make me smile

2. You make me laugh

3. You make me feel happy and contented

4. You bedazzle me with your charms

5. Lastly, you inspire me to be better

Pursuing your dreams is hard but once you put your mind and heart to it then, everything is possible.

This is one thing I've seen and learned from you. Thank you very much for all your hard work. We really appreciate it. :)

I pray that all is well for you this 2011. Keep it up and more power! Aja!

"I didn't know what I was missing,

`Til I felt your tender love,

filling me up inside...

I'll love you with all my might."

-freestyle

bb3.jpg

I love all 5 boys but I like Choi Seung Hyeon the most.

My old iPod and my old phone - This was taken way back 2007

bb4.jpg

:sweatingbullets:

bb2.jpg

P.S.

I'm REALLY happy knowing that you'll (BIGBANG) be reading my post.

I (also just) wanted you to hear out my voice so I did make an entry for this contest. :rolleyes:

Big Bang Saranghae! <3

(When I was reading my book for the upcoming exam I mentioned, I came across with this)

bb7.jpg

And I immediately drew a heart on it. Yes I know, I'm crazy...but I'm happy. Thank You.

Love,

Nikki

Guest VIP4Daesung

Hello there! My name is Kimmi! I am an American VIP who also goes by Kim and VIP4Daesung (which is my user name everywhere). I have been so scared to write this for a while because I had no idea what to write or how I would express everything all in a single post like this.

I wish I could express my love and adoration for BIG BANG in words, but honestly, everything I feel seems just so unexplainable. Still, I'll try and make sense of it all.

I follow and support the best I can from here in the US! I have a Big Bang only tumblr, me2day and twitter. I am part of the posting team on Big Bang Updates Blog, and I have been able to convert many of my friends to Big bang over the last year...I mean I only got into it in May 2010 myself....And yet, I know more about Big Bang then a lot of other Big Bang VIPs. Haha!

I can honestly say that as an unemployed college student, I don't have a lot of money to buy the albums and the merchandise that YG and Big Bang sells, but whenever I can, I buy and support and I make sure to promote Big Bang and all of YG here in America. Plus I plan on buying an entire Big Bang collection in the future...I can imagine it now.

I look up to Big Bang in so many ways, as role models and trend setters and as people who I would generally want to be like....

Lee Seung Hyun "Seungri"- You are always energetic and active. You know how to catch people's attention and not be shy. I love that....You also give your work 110%, are always improving and showing everyone just how great you are. You out of everyone in Big Bang have grown the most vocally since the beginning. That alone is enough to gain others respect, and yet you are always so much more then that.

Kang Daesung "Daesung"- You are a gorgeous, handsome, amazing man. After everything you have been thru, the accident and the issues from being in the business all these years, and yet you still smile all the time and are always happy. I love that and want to be like that myself. Your voice is the most amazing thing ever and whenever I hear it, I cannot help but be enveloped in warmth and happiness. All of your music makes me want to hear more and know more about such a glorious voice.

Choi Seung Hyun "T.O.P."- You are one amazing and cool rapper who knows how to command a crowd with simply a look. You know when to speak and exactly how to make your words count. You're a handsome man, and someone that to me, seems like the perfect older brother. Especially with how well you take care of Daesung and the others. I am an aspiring actress, who after seeing you act in dramas and in "Into the Fire", has realized how amazing and well done that it was. I want to work like you, and give my everything in an acting project.

Kwon JiYong "G-Dragon"- Fearless leader of Big Bang, the man who keeps everything together and makes sure the Big Bang's music is always new, inviting and fresh. What can I say? Again, words are never enough. You never give up, never rest, never do anything else until your work is perfect. Your work ethic is amazing and the way you devote yourself to something when focused...it is just amazing. Then you turn around and can relax, joke and just be yourself at others times...you are one amazing person G-Dragon.

Dong Young Bae "Taeyang"- Taeyang, you are the person who has shown me what perfection is when working. You're endless hours of dance and singing work, plus all those years you and G-Dragon put in before even being placed into Big Bang and starting your real journey. During your solo promotions, you could see you getting tired and doing so much...and yet, you never let it show in your performances and always took everything on with so much energy and determination. It impresses me everyday that I hear your music or watch one of your videos.

As if it wasn't easy to notice from the user name earlier....I'm a Daesung bias. He is my favorite K-Pop idol since I got into K-Pop and will continue to be till the end of time. Daesung...you seem like just the kindest, sweetest, nicest person. Your genuinely care and give everything so much. I try and look at everything the same way you do. Always smiling and looking for the small positives in life that always keep one optimistic. And again...your voice...whenever I am down, upset, or just simply not a great mood, I listen to your music...even your saddest song can make me smile. Your voice is just so rich and soulful. You really are a gift from above. Thank you so much!

I won't lie....I am a huge Big Bang, VIP fan girl and am not afraid to admit that I am probably the #1 Daesung fan girl/ supporter in America if not most of the world, but I am not always great with my words...hahaha....You are all gifts from God and I thank the universe every single day that I get to hear your music.

In the end, while I cannot always express everything in words, I hope that this gives some idea as to what I feel inside when I think about Big Bang and the love I have for all of the members. Thank you and may your entire lives be blessed even more!

BIG BANG FIGHTING!

Guest SangKi

Dear Big Bang,

I honestly don't know what to say. Heck I don't even think I'm worthy enough to say something. Seeing how everyone is being quite fancy just to show how much they love you is really intimidating. It scares me because I know I have no chance against them, I've only known you for about a year and let me tell you: I don't regret it. Somehow, I was encouraged to write this while listening to some of your older songs, I was encouraged by remembering how happy you make me.

I think I speak for all the VIPs when I say you are the best of the best. How enthusiastic we felt when we heard about your long-awaited return was an amazing feeling, like being brought back to life. Two years is quite a long time, yet, for you guys I would wait thousands and thousands of years.

It's funny because I know I'll probably will never get a chance to see you perform live, I personally don't know any of you and probably will never get to know you. But my love and admiration for you is  endless. I belive that one day BIG BANG will become a legend and that you will be known all over the world. You have motivated me to come out of my little shell and show others my true self. I would love to thank each one of you; G-Dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang, Daesung, & Seungri for all the tears, laughs, and smiles.

I know this is rather short but honestly there's no way I can show my love through words. I can't sing, dance, draw, or make a tribute. I can only praise you, love you, adore you, and respect you for your talents. I'm in debt with BIG BANG, so please, allow me to bow down to you and I hope that this somehow will express my feelings towards every single one of you.

I'm proud to say that:

I was born to be a VIP!!

HANDS UP HIGH HIGH FOR BIG BANG!!!

_Please come to San Diego, CA or anywhere near it is fine. I want to see BIG BANG perform together, even if that's the last thing I do before I die...

Guest ~Veronica~

:angry: I'm so mad/sad because I spent ONE HOUR writing a message and I can't find it!!!!tongue2.gif 

(I think it didn't save...) :tears:

It's 1.15AM here and I have to wake up in less then 6hours. :blink:

Tomorrow I'll try to write it down again!

Guest VelvetRoses

First off, thank you to Soompi and YG Entertainment for allowing us international fans a chance to talk to Big Bang! I was probably the happiest person in the world once I read that Big Bang would be reading every comment!

Dear members of Big Bang,

I can never thank you enough for all the joy - from your music to your smiles - that you bring us every year. (-: 

I remember when I first heard one of your songs. I was over at my Korean friend's house one day in 6th grade, and she wouldn't stop talking about this one band's song that she loved so much! She then showed me the song and its music video. Though I couldn't understand a single word other than "I'm so sorry but I love you" I absolutely loved it (and yes, the song was Lies). A week later during recess she brought up the band again when we were with another friend, and she asked me if I remembered it. "Oh! The one where that one guy went to jail and that other guy was sitting in a shopping cart right?" I replied. And for some reason, I could hum the chorus perfectly, though I had not heard the song since that one time the week before. For the next few months, I couldn't get the chorus's rhythm out of my head. Finally, I decided to look the song up on YouTube, and this is where my love for your music and personality began.

Now, two years later, I continue to listen and be inspired by your songs, live performances, acting, and natural charm in everything that you do. I hope you continue to succeed in your careers and grow to be international superstars (though in my opinion you already are).

I'll keep the rest short and sweet so you can get to reading all of the messages from around the world here. (-:

Dear G-Dragon, 

I love you. I love the things you do - from the rapping as in Knockout and Haru Haru to the angelic singing as in Baby Goodnight & Cafe. Thank you for producing so many superb songs.

Dear Daesung,

You're a smiling angel with a voice from heaven. Many people have probably told you this, but your part in Café was astoundingly beautiful! Thank you for being yourself and making the world smile with your charm.

Dear T.O.P,

Will you marry me please? 

Your rapping, singing, and acting melt my heart and it’s amazing how much emotion you include in your songs, such as in As if Nothing’s Wrong. You should definitely sing more in songs too! Also, the white hair is pretty cool but it would be appreciated if you went back to black sometime soon (: Thank you for crushing the stereotype that Asians cannot rap with every word you speak.

Dear Taeyang,

You’re truly a great artist. I’ve seen the covers you’ve done of some American artists such as Ne-Yo and Usher and they’re amazing too! Also, I know you need a girl and though I am about 8 years younger than you, I am completely okay with being the girl. (: Thank you for taking chances and releasing an English version of your single.

Last but not least, Seungri,

You are just too adorable. Congratulations on the success of all of your solo work; I fell in love with your songs. Thank you for being your hilarious and talented self.

One of the greatest things about your music is that even though we International fans can’t understand the direct meaning of the words to your songs (since we don’t know Korean) we still continue to listen to your music. And even though I don’t know what the words mean, the emotion of the songs still get across through your beautifully crafted music. We don’t just listen to your songs with our ears, we can feel them with our hearts. I think this is what makes your music so great to people all across the world. Keep on making beautiful music that brighten our days and please don’t use too much auto-tune and effects to get in the way of your voices!

Also, if you do have an American tour or a World tour, please come to Seattle, Washington (in the US)! I, and many many many of my friends, would be the happiest girls & boys in the world. It would truly be an experience I would remember for the rest of my life. 

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read my message and the others here.

I love you all!

Love, Mia

Guest yuriiiLuvLuvDaesuNg

BIGBANG

Hi ! I'm a fan of yours. .

My name is Pauline , i'm from the Philippines..

and I LOVE BIBANG so much !! :wub:

I wrote this not because i wanted to win

but because i want the world to know how much i LOVE BIGBANG

At first i don't like k-pop i'm into American pop music

but when our destiny crossed i end up loving it.

The first time i saw BIGBANG is around 2009..

AND THAT sucks , BIGBANG is existing since 2006 and i discovered them very late ..

well that's okay ! atleast i knew them than not . I also THANK God ! :)

when i was on the 2nd year of highschool .. i influenced my classmates by telling them diff. stories of you guys everyday . . and after a month of listening to my BIGBANG stories they became a FAN GIRL just like me .. i discovered my new idols that time too .. MOVEMENT LIE STYLE's Shaun , Aimee , Keone and Mari .. also the KANAURU PRODUCTION's Richard an Qui ..

Me being addicted to you and your songs i bought a notebook only for BIGBANG i call it "THE BIBANG NOTEBOOK" it has pictures, bio and lyrics in it .

i also bought baller, and my neighbor gave me a korean magazine that has only one picture of you..and yeah it's at the back the last last page and i kept it :D

me and my 2 classmates made a parody of you songs last farewell, lie and DaeSung's look at me Gwisoon . . we also did a parody for gara gara go..look only at me..LALALA and BIGBANG's number one intro.. unluckly my classmate didn't mean to delete some of those video's... sorry it's class time so i didn't Finished it . GODBLESS :D

Guest ixgotxlucky17

Big Bang <3 

Good work taeyang i love all your performances and your voice is amazing cant wait until maybe you write a song for bigbang i'd love to hear one of your own originals 

Gdragon keep producing songs because we love them and your guitar playing lol i wonder how many guitar's will be broken in your wonderful comeback the more the better

Deasung i feel has really improved and is shinning even more now as well as t.o.p. as i think his vocals have gotten alot stronger seungri keep working hard <3 you all can't wait to either go to korea and see you perform or see you in an eventual international world tour come to NY <3

Guest Bongs

Dear Big Bang,

I'm not going to write too much to take up your time. So, you guys are inspirational. I used to be real awkward with fashion, but when I discovered you guys; in a way, I gained swagger. HAHAHA. Anyhow, THANK YOU Big Bang for making amazing music, being down to earth, continue as fashion icons, having passion for your work, and I hope you guys continue performing together as five until whenever. Much props to each of you guys. [:

bigbangcopy.png

AWWWW YEEEEEEEEE Hahah

Guest luhlily

I'll try to keep this short. I really wish I had found out about this contest earlier, haha. I found out yesterday and now I'm just rushing everything after school and it's not as great as it could be. Not good enough for Big Bang D:

Anyways, Big Bang was the group that got me to K-Pop. The first Korean song I had ever heard had been Lollipop, because my friends had shown me it. They were huge Big Bang friends and I soon became one too. After hearing that one song, I started getting suggestions and soon went into the world of Korean Pop. Their music is absolutely amazing and their talent is off the chain. All of them are great solo, and even better as a group. Their personalities are incredible, and they are true entertainers.

Because of Big Bang, and many other groups, I started having a dream of how I wanted to be this K-Pop artist. Only one problem - I wasn't Korean... or East Asian for that matter. I just wanted to perform, and I loved K-pop. Although I haven't auditioned for anything, really, I still am inspired by Big Bang to improve my dancing and singing. I'm even learning Korean, with the help of some Korean-speaking friends in my Chinese class. My parents tease me a bit about how I'm becoming Korean, but they don't really mind. When I play music that is as good as Bi Bang's, they don't mind one bit.

To show my love for Big Bang, I had made a video of me dancing to VVIP, What Can I Do, Haru Haru, Lies, and Lollipop, but as we speak, my computer froze and all the editing I had done in the last few hours disappeared, which really disappoints me because this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to show them a tribute, and it won't even work.

Dear Big Bang,

(This is me pretty much adding into the message above but this one is more personal and from me to you five, haha!)

At school, when all my friends first really got into K-Pop, there were some other friends who looked down on it. There still are. The whole idea of listening to music from a different country in a unfamiliar language seemed stupid to them. There were times when people would draw on our binders (my friend had someone draw on a picture of GD's face D:) and although it's not as bad now, people still think we're weird and 'wannabes'. However, because I love your music and K-pop in general, I don't really care. Let them think what they want to think, right? I am who i am, and if they don't even give K-Pop a chance, they're missing out. Not just on the music, but all these incredible idols that we all look up to.

I know to you I may just be another fan (and I bet many other fans have said this same thing ;D), but I'd still like to be that 'other fan' that tells you that you five are incredible. You make me laugh, you make me cry (Haru Haru mv, anyone?) and I hope one day another chance will come by and I'll be able to show you my dance covers of your songs! :D I'll keep working hard so that I might just have a chance to be performing as well (It's a long shot, but nothing's impossible, right?), and I'm sure you five will go a long way together. Stay healthy and successful, and thank you so much for helping me find this new genre of music, as well as motivating and inspiring me to reach for my dreams. I'd also like YG Entertainment for giving all these VIP's a chance to communicate (even if it's just one sided) to their favorite group. I'm sure many people, including me, appreciate it.

Love, Lily.

(P.S. I was able to recover the dance video, so yay! I'm sorry it's so bad and rushed, but I tried the best I could do in a few hours. Thanks for watching :] The link is below.)

MY VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOx2ZfNKLcI

<3

Guest CelebrityOverload

So this is how we share our contest entry? Hopefully!

HERE'S THE LINK TO MY VIDEO ENTRY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuisWHXMR5E

eNjOy!

This is my video for the “Show your love to Big Bang” contest- which I found out about it pretty late… :/

So I only got to work on it today because I was doing a commercial for Vietnam- I don’t need to get into that. J So here’s my first go at a contest.

So this video isn’t as impressive as the rest, but this is what I got at short notice all in about 5 hours?

Regardless, I LOVE BIG BANG! Especially many of the solo singles too of each member.

I chose the song ‘Turn it up’ because it had a good beat and I only had a limited source for Big Bang’s music at the moment. OH! And it kinda just fit in… I guess I visited Korea last summer and OH HOW I ENJOYED IT! I couldn’t wait to buy CD’s and stuff, but they were selling fast so I got G-Dragon’s Heartbreaker Album. I hope to get more if I go back to Korea again since my past few trip only ranged in the 3-7 hour range.

I really hope to get some K-Pop memorabilia soon!

I really enjoy listening to Big Bang and other various artists and I myself enjoy music as much as you must do! ^_^

Hopefully one day I’ll get to see Big Bang LIVE! I’ve never gotten to see Big Bang live and if I ever get the chance to, I’ll be overwhelmingly overjoyed haha ^_^

So enjoy- those who wish to enjoy my failing art at last minute entries! :3

Love you Big Bang!!! ~Mercy N.

Don’t forget to Turn It Up Loud.

AKA- Seung Hee Park, Mercy Chan, CelebrityOverload, KoganoHi

Guest Tipp24

BIGBANG 안녕하세요

I don't know when it happens ^_^ 

I'm just know that . . . .

Yesterday I loved U

Today I love U  :wub:

Tomorrow I will love U. . . . BIGBANG

I'm not lonely anymore Because of U

No matter where we live in this world. We can love each other.

24011111.jpg

VIP Thailand

Guest iTora

Hi Big Bang! :D.  Are you really reading this?  If you are, then I just want to say that I really really really (x kabazillion) love your music. I started to like Big Bang ever since I heard my cousin listens to Big Bang's Haru Haru (I know you probably heard this from like kazillion other fans out there lol XD).  Well, that songs dragged me into the kpop music and I started to listen to more of your songs.  I'm not really good with words, so all I can say is I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR MUSIC!!  You guys are really unique and have your own style.  I love how you guys usually do not follow a certain choreographed routine on stage and it feels like you make the stage yours.  You guys shine as individuals AND as a group.  Each member also has his own charm ^^.  Another thing that attracts me to Big Bang is that you guys compose your own music, which I believe is the reason that you can express the songs to its fullest.  Hm...I don't really know how to express my love for Big Bang and your music except through these few words that I wrote from the bottom of my heart <----cheesy...yeah, I know... (sorry I'm not the creative type TT TT, but that's how I really feel).  But, my love for Big Bang is not any less than all of these people in here ^^.  That, I can guarantee you XD.  If you guys are really reading this, then I'm really happy since it's not everyday these words of mine can reach you ^^.  Gosh...this feels like a love letter lol (well, I guess you guys would be the first that I'm declaring my love to, then haha ^^).  Well, I really hope my words reach you guys.  Please continue to create and promote more great songs and know that I will always be your fan and support you guys! :D  Big Bang hwaiting!! (please excuse my noob Korean TT TT).

Guest rinaheartsx3

HI AGAIN :D

i'm ready to submit my post , yeeey!

unfortunately I couldn't edit the post I already reserved because it's lost in all these wonderful entries ^^"

Instead of dedicating my love in paragraphs, I decided to create a video during the past few days of this contest :) My love for BIGBANG is indescribable because they have helped me in my real life in MANY WAYS. They've picked me up when I was feeling down, without me even noticing it. I'm so happy to have bigbang music in my life! I'm not even korean, but hey, music is a universal language, & I learnt so much about KPOP after hearing about bigbang. There's no one else to thank but these boys who gave me a MASSIVE impression on kpop music. I go to school and come home with their playlist on REPLAY- I can always feel so much emotion in their style of music - YOU BOYS ROCK. BIG THANKS FROM AUSTRALIA :)

ANYWAY, HERE'S MY SHORT VIDEO DEDICATED TO BIGBANG TO EXPRESS SOME OF MY LOVE. :') I hope I've posted just in time, because I've been so busy that I couldn't do it earlier.

-CLICK HERE TO VIEW-

Archived