[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest annieh

im selling SJ ticket Row W seat 107. pretty good seat though center section, close to the extended stage. my price is 150

So far for the people that have been to their concerts I have a question... Were you able to bring a camera inside? XD Yes, it is my first time going to a concert EVER!

I've been to A LOT of concerts..and they always say no cameras...but..once you get in..everyone clicks away...just hide it deep in your purse somewhere just in case..I'm sure DSLRs aren't allowed though..and they measure the lens too..

Guest octavia78

there is a NJ fanmeet.  they are planning to practice the dance and fanchants.  you should come, it'll be fun and you can meet fans.  ^^

we are meeting at military park near the prudential center at 12pm.

Thanks for the info, I'll feel much better meeting fans, hopefully I'm not the oldest one. 

Guest JaE-LoVe

Yeah, Newark is a pretty dangerous place, but don't worry, the Prudential Center is near a major highway..away from the hustle bustle of the city...aka the "bad" place. And it's only a short walk away from the train station. I'm 19...and idk, I'm think it's safe enough for JYJ. I can't let a chance like this slip by!! And once you're among us cassies, you're safe! <3

So I'd take this > http://jyj4ny.wordpress.com/2011/03/15/67/

Guest byelunabai

selling one la concert ticket! ORCH section row y seat 415

just pm me or email me at luna_bai@hotmail.com

Guest bblover89

has anyone received their tickets for the san jose concert from powerhouse?

i'm getting worried because it's in only a couple of weeks and i still havent gotten them yet.

I posted before, but I wanted to do it again. I'm selling one ticket for the San Jose show. It's row N (14) seat 4 (the second one in from the aisle). That's first row behind the extended stage, so it's a REALLY good seat. I can't go, and I think it would be a shame for there to be an empty seat that close to the stage. I'm selling it for 190. PM me for more details.

Guest nabee<3suju

Hello ALL!!

I have two extra tickets to JYJ @ SJSU on June 3rd

$53 each (thats exactly how much i got them for on ticketmaster >< )

Please let me know ASAP via mssg if you're interested so that the tickets get to you in time!

Guest Curx980

Selling 2 tickets to LA concert!

Row Z seats 410 and 411

$150 each

Please e-mail @ xcur980@hotmail.com if you're interested!

EDIT: Holding 1 Ticket

has anyone received their tickets for the san jose concert from powerhouse?

i'm getting worried because it's in only a couple of weeks and i still havent gotten them yet.

I just received mine yesterday..

Guest Karina

JYJ is in New Jersey this Sunday night! See them at the Prudential Center for only $8 - http://bit.ly/lvjhKW #JYJ

Does anyone know who the MCs are for the concerts this time around? Are they the same for all four or can someone at least tell me who will be MCing for the NJ show this Sunday?

It would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

manda.

Does anyone know who the MCs are for the concerts this time around? Are they the same for all four or can someone at least tell me who will be MCing for the NJ show this Sunday?

It would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

manda.

there were no mcs at the vancouver show last night. they did very little talking. =( but it was a very high energy concert nonetheless. worth seeing if you love JYJ!

Guest ng0cnguy3n

Hey guys, I have a friend who needs to sell her tickets. They are for the L.A. show and are Sec ORCH Row X Seats 210-211! She bought them for a little over $200 each but are will to sell them each for $150! Please email her at heisvile@yahoo.com if you're interested!

Guest QWERTY.

So I am going to the NJ one tomorrow because I got free VIP tickets. Do any of you guys know what the VIP tickets include. I tried searching online and it pretty much was only parking stuff, but I want to know if that is all it includes.

there were no mcs at the vancouver show last night. they did very little talking. =( but it was a very high energy concert nonetheless. worth seeing if you love JYJ!

Ohh ok! Thanks for informing me =)

I guess I just assumed they would have some since they did for their showcases.

Yes, I'm sure it was high energy and very worth going. Unfortunately, I won't be seeing them.

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Everyone going to the NJ show, enjoy!! Be a sweet crowd~

Guest viviminah

does anyone going to the NJ concert want to meet up and go together?

at like flushing main street.

Archived