[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

Anyone going to the NJ concert plan on giving a gift or something to the boys? If so, would any of you mind delivering a letter personally for me? (lol..I guess I'd just email it to you and you could print it out or something..).

Or anyone that could possibly even translate it for me.

Just pm me or email me at mandapanda8989@yahoo.com

Your favor is my last hope.

Thanks,

manda.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kathy1234

Hi, I will go to JYJ concert in San Jose so I need to stay one night to take the transportation to LA. Does anyone stay the hotel in one night in San Jose? My name is Kathy, I am looking a girl to share a room. The budget is under $90. Please pm me if you're interested.

Guest aq_dsini

does anybody know where can I get a red glowstick??? I'm going to go to their concert in LA and I don't know where I can get those. Thanks a lot =)

Guest aq_dsini

DBSKnights is having a fan meet up before the concert and they will be handing out free light sticks ^^ Here's the info : http://www.dbsknights.net/2011/04/come-join-dbsknights-jyj-fanmeet-in-los.html

it doesn't say that they are giving out free light sticks though. Because I know that you can order a shirt with lightsticks in a package, but I think I'm too late for that. Are you sure they are giving out free light sticks? Thanks a lot for your reply =)

Guest Cass05

it doesn't say that they are giving out free light sticks though. Because I know that you can order a shirt with lightsticks in a package, but I think I'm too late for that. Are you sure they are giving out free light sticks? Thanks a lot for your reply =)

Oh yeah I just realized it doesn't say it there. But on the FB page, they announced that they will be giving out a certain amount of lightsticks: first come first serve ^^ They did the same thing in November for the JYJ Showcase. That's how I got my free light stick so they're doing it again. Make sure to not be REALLY late though! ^^

Guest twinklingstars

Hi, I will go to JYJ concert in San Jose so I need to stay one night to take the transportation to LA. Does anyone stay the hotel in one night in San Jose? My name is Kathy, I am looking a girl to share a room. The budget is under $90. Please pm me if you're interested.

have you checked out the fan project site? http://jyj4sj.weebly.com/getting-prepared.html i hope this will be helpful, good luck!

Guest zeram

Went to the concert at the Prudential Center last night. It was great and when the guys came out for their encore they were even more energetic (if possible).

Plus they looked great in their JYJ shirts, haha.

I got to hear/see "Empty" twice so I'm happy. Love that song.

Guest maccay

It has been 3 days since JYJ Worldwide Concert in Vancouver and their songs are just stuck in my head, not to mention how talented and cute and good looking they are in person. I have some photos and videos, it may not be close to the stage but where we were had the best view of the overall stage and it's a delight to share this photos and videos to all JYJ fans. We had an amazing time. It was actually our first KPop concert and it was indeed FUN.

My Playlist [HD Fancam] JYJ in Vancouver

Some Pics from JYJ Worldwide Concert in Vancouver~

img2543bd.jpg

dsc02699s.jpg

dsc02714w.jpg

dsc02710ek.jpg

dsc02706r.jpg

dsc02702r.jpg

dsc02700l.jpg

img2572zt.jpg

dsc02708.jpg

dsc02726gz.jpg

img2581e.jpg

dsc02731p.jpg

dsc02739p.jpg

dsc02741k.jpg

dsc02744z.jpg

dsc02743z.jpg

dsc02749i.jpg

dsc02779i.jpg

dsc02780a.jpg

Guest APXIII

For fans who went to the Vancouver and Newark Concerts:

How much did JYJ use the extended stage??

I'm going to the LA one and have been trying to get PIT tickets but with no luck so I'm trying to decide what seats to get depending on how much they used the extended stage *_*

Guest jaemie.hero

For fans who went to the Vancouver and Newark Concerts:

How much did JYJ use the extended stage??

I'm going to the LA one and have been trying to get PIT tickets but with no luck so I'm trying to decide what seats to get depending on how much they used the extended stage *_*

For the Vancouver one, I'd say they used it 30-45% throughout the whole concert. : )

Guest aarjeeii

A friend of mine's selling 3 tickets for the JYJ concert in LA. she's selling it for $150 for the $150 seats... (obviously :blink: ) to anyone who's interested email me at aarrjjeeii@gmail.com

Guest yuchunie<3

Does anyone have any good suggestions on places to stay in LA overnight maybe close to Nokia or Ktown?

my price is under 200$? So if anyone have any good suggestions please tell me cause I don't want to end up in a shady neighbor!

Guest hanakimmie

If anyone needs a ride to the LA concert from the high desert or inland empire area I can take them-I just ask that you help pay for parking fees and gas. 

I plan to be in LA in time for the fanmeet & I'm planning to go back to the IE the same day.  Email me @ aliyaha6 (at) hotmail (dot) com

selling one ticket to the SJ concert! row N, seat 4, I paid $200 dollars for it through ticketmaster. Selling to highest bidder. my email is twirlygirl@comcast.net, or you can PM me. I would prefer paypal, but we can discuss other payment if you don't have one. SJ is the smallest venue, so I promise it's a good seat!

Guest hanakimmie

Does anyone have any good suggestions on places to stay in LA overnight maybe close to Nokia or Ktown?

my price is under 200$? So if anyone have any good suggestions please tell me cause I don't want to end up in a shady neighbor!

For $200 a night you have plenty of choices :Dbut if your planning on walking you may have to go through some shady areas (but I've been in downtown LA at 1 in the morning by myself & it was perfectly safe out-lots of police & well lit areas)

Heres a few hotels but  you should be able to afford almost any hotel in the area w/ the exception of the Ritz

1. JW Marriott (its basically right next door to nokia) its $199 + taxes&fees (if u have their rewards card its cheaper)
  2. Lux city center hotel-a block away from Nokia($120 night+)
  3. Sheraton -about 4 blocks away ($140+)
  4. Wilshire Grand-about 5-6 blocks away & $150+ a night
  5.  The Hilton Checkers on South Grand Avenue &about 6 blocks away from Nokia- its nearer to MOCA & the Disney Concert Hall then nokia  ($160 night+)
  6. O-Hotel on S.Flower st -about 2-3 blocks from nokia ($130-140 before taxes)-the homeless like to hang around this area but as far as I can tell they're harmless & there are some cheap hotels in this area that I've stayed in w/ no harm done(under$80)
  7. Or find another fan whose staying overnight & share a room

Guest always501

Three of us are staying at sheraton hotel. We have a room with two beds. ($180) If you are interested, please PM me.

Archived