[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

I hear that we can bring a SLR camera. Does anyone know how small the lens have to be?

Under 3 inches, extended. Basically, if you have the 18-55mm kit lens, that's about all you can take. Zoom lenses bigger than that won't work. Use a prime.

Does anyone know if at the concert they are selling concert good?

No goods will be sold at any of the North American shows.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sue0201

YES!!! I absolutely plan on going to the Busan concert. I just hope that I can get a ticket!!!!! >____<

Want to meet up before the concert if we both get tickets? :)

Hi,

I saw that you are willing to go to the JYJ concert in Busan.

My friend and I are huge fans and we would love to go on the 12 of June !

But we live in France so getting a ticket is probably going to be hard !

We have already booked the flight to Korea then the train to Busan and the hotel.

So I would like to know if you could try to get us 2 tickets ?

I know it sounds weird but we really are desperate !

Thank you !

Guest zeram

Just curious anyone know how the ticket sales are going on the world tour. Is it as expected? I think Prudential was a little less than 3/4 full. Although as far as I could tell the lower level/higher priced seats appear to have been nearly full. I'm hoping they are doing well so they will tour again :)

Guest cccatherine

OMGOMGOMG SPAZZZ back from the LA concert and of course it was amazing!! I was so glad to see the place about 4/5 full!

Does anyone know if there will be an official release for the songs performed during the concert? I really want the song "In Heaven" it was amazing!

I'm so proud of them! This was way better than the Beginning tour they did last year, so props to Jae Joong! There were no standing, seats only which I thought was such a plus! And the ALLL the songs for this tour were so much better! I want to buy all the songs if they plan to release them. This concert was just amazing, I sound like such a mess right now I can't even begin to explain. I literally freaked out and spazzed the whole time. Sorry to those around me

^ to the post above, for the LA concert I was a bit worried since there were a lot of seats (even front area) empty when it was only about 20 minutes until start, but once it began, the entire place was full minus the very last few rows in the back :)

tumblr_llwbpx2LA91qa4bzno1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1306656223&Signature=ZhBIruH9RVEvMK%2F9BQ94f%2FQZNrw%3Dtumblr_llwbrgQxxM1qa4bzno1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1306656279&Signature=%2F068R4m6Tr8fErJGx8%2FDbDbX5XA%3D

tumblr_llwbth3EFp1qa4bzno1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1306656355&Signature=6ADc%2FCPQ%2BtxaI16gDaa3Tm293%2Fk%3D

In Heaven was so amazing, I was really touched. I would buy a CD just for that song. LOL but anyway, I just have to say their English songs sound way better live. I had an awesome time even if I wasn't in the moshpit/way front, haha. The concert was definitely worth it. :)

Just curious anyone know how the ticket sales are going on the world tour. Is it as expected? I think Prudential was a little less than 3/4 full. Although as far as I could tell the lower level/higher priced seats appear to have been nearly full. I'm hoping they are doing well so they will tour again :)

So far, I went to the Vancouver one and reading fan accounts from the NJ and LA venues, it seems that it's been around ~50 - 60% full. I'm going to the San Jose one, so I'm hoping that it's packed. (^.^)x

Guest aq_dsini

I went to LA one... OMG it was awesome!!!! I seat on the very front seats and get to see them really closely... and they let us bring slr which is awesome!!!

Guest miseol

I'm looking for 2 tickets to the Busan concert on Saturday, June 11. Please let me know if you have any~ I would prefer VIP tickets, but if you have any section - please let me know ASAP!:)

(I hope this is okay to post here.)

Guest cccatherine

Nokia Live packed? Not even. This is a picture from half-way through the show.

*quoted image*

Uhh.. that was probably before it started or after. I was surprised at how empty it was right before, but even more amazed at how quickly it filled up right when it started. I took a video and by then all those seats were filled.

Guest VegasAsianAngel

Anyone has any floor seat tickets for the San Jose's concert? I'm looking to buy two!

Guest ih3artkimjj

Anyone has any floor seat tickets for the San Jose's concert? I'm looking to buy two!

i think ticketmasters still has some cuz i jus got floor seats row h. they cost me $204each...but you can try powerhouse u might get them cheaper

Guest Aimeee

My friend's selling her 2 tickets for the SJ concert. Please pm me for details.

Hope I'm allowed to post this here...

Guest noonafan

My friend's selling her 2 tickets for the SJ concert.  Please pm me for details.

Hope I'm allowed to post this here...

Where are those seats located pls?

Archived