JYJ IN LA~~

110527 [FANCAM] Empty HD

110527 [FANCAM] Pierrot HD

110527 [FANCAM] Be My Girl HD

^OMG Junsu's dance at the chorus asdfghjkl; *o*

110527 [FANCAM] Be The One HD

110527 [FANCAM] Ayyy Girl HD

110527 [FANCAM] I Love You (Yoochun's Solo) HD

^I kinda stopped recording after awhile.... /rageeee BUT HEY! At least the dancer didn't touch Yoochun like before~

110527 [FANCAM] Mission HD

110527 [FANCAM] I Can Soar (Junsu's Solo) HD

^This is one of my favorite songs and just hearing it live is... IDEK.

110527 [FANCAM] Still In Love HD

^Jaejoong....you hoarrrrrr JUST KIDDING~ but seriously -_- he touched A LOT of the dancers... oh well.

110527 [FANCAM] Found You / 찾았다 / Chajatta HD

^I can never get tired of this song...it's so...perfect +o+

110527 [FANCAM] Fallen Leaves HD

^Just a short fancam cuz my arm was dyinggg ;o;

110527 [FANCAM] Get Out HD

110527 [FANCAM] Empty Remix HD

^Okayyyy this one is almost Jaejoong-focused.... ZOOM~!

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teary-eyedmoon23

Gosssshhhh thank you teary-eyedmoon23 for sharing your fancams, you lured me out to post here hahaha you're so lucky you're so near the stage!!! And I'm envious of those female back-up dancers gaaahhhh!!!! XD

Aww, you're welcome~~ LOL I lured you? =))

Fancams actually don't do justice to the whole experience but it's better than nothing!

Hopefully they'll go to the Philippines too~ then I'm gonna tell my mom I'm flyinggg (I'm just guessing based on your username xD)

Believe me, every single one of us is envious of the back-up dancers... there wasnt a lot of touching compared to other stops...

but OMG Jaejoong -____________________-;; IDEK.

Guest waver123

Anyone knows what policy they have on cameras for San Jose State event center tomorrow? Is shooting video with cameras ok like @ hollywood bowl?

Guest xOnlySabrina

No professional cameras for SJ?! NOOOOOOOOOO. ;A; So tempting to smuggle it in...

How long is the concert?

Guest aq_dsini

For your guys information, when I went to the LA concert I asked them too and they said no professional camera, but then I just bring it with me anyways and they let me in with it =)

the concert was awesome. man this sucks I would of brought my camera to take pics, I saw older people with bigger cameras than mine. oh well. I was still close enough to see stuff. I hope everyone had a good time.

Aha I noticed that too, I was a little disappointed I didn't bring mine either but my small one got enough good shots so I hope yours did too! :).

I hope everyone else who went had as much fun as I did!They were so amazing I brought my sister who isn't into kpop and she was amazed by them, because they performed so well! When Junsu & Yoochun were trying to put the micky light hat on Jae though...that was just<3 hahahaha. Yoochun looked so touched when everyone sang happy birthday too! 

Guest hwnsugar

OMG Just go back from the San Jose concert. Totally awesome. They are best live. They seemed to enjoy themselves too. They looked really happy with all the red lights, micky ears and signs. I think they were really touched by the signs in the last song. For anyone that was there, what did JJ say at the end? He looked moved by all the signs. My BF took video for me, I'll post later. And thanks to the girls who organized the finger lights, micky ears and signs.

Funny story, I draged my bf to the Las Vegas show case so he's not new to JYJ, so he knew what the concert was going to be like. But he had no interest is wearing his finger light. So I used both. But after the second song he taps me on the hand and asked for his finger light back. He ended up wearing it for the whole concert. I saw him move his hand to the beat and wave. I gues you can't help but get into the groove.

I also noticed, one of the big burly security guards that was up front, was mesmerized during Junsu's solo. He was facing out toward the crowed during the concert, but when Junsu had his solo her turn to face him and watched the whole time. You can't deny Junsu, he's got talent.

When we were walking back to the parking lot, someone decided to blast Hug from the car stereo, the whole parking lot went crazy. Who ever that was you're awesome. I was soo excited cause I never thought I would get to see them in real life, first I got to see them in Vegas and now San Jose. I can't wait till the next concert.

Guest Christinaisweird

the sj concert was amazing, since I do reminisce their dbsk days and performance.

the members were certainly tired at times in the beginning but regained their stamina.

I have to say, I did not like the ladies as backup dancers.

Guest xOnlySabrina

the concert was awesome. man this sucks I would of brought my camera to take pics, I saw older people with bigger cameras than mine. oh well. I was still close enough to see stuff. I hope everyone had a good time.

Aha I noticed that too, I was a little disappointed I didn't bring mine either but my small one got enough good shots so I hope yours did too! :).

I hope everyone else who went had as much fun as I did!They were so amazing I brought my sister who isn't into kpop and she was amazed by them, because they performed so well! When Junsu & Yoochun were trying to put the micky light hat on Jae though...that was just<3 hahahaha. Yoochun looked so touched when everyone sang happy birthday too! 

OMG Just go back from the San Jose concert.  Totally awesome.  They are best live.  They seemed to enjoy themselves too.  They looked really happy with all the red lights, micky ears and signs.  I think they were really touched by the signs in the last song.  For anyone that was there, what did JJ say at the end?  He looked moved by all the signs.  My BF took video for me, I'll post later.  And thanks to the girls who organized the finger lights, micky ears and signs.  

Funny story, I draged my bf to the Las Vegas show case so he's not new to JYJ, so he knew what the concert was going to be like.  But he had no interest is wearing his finger light.  So I used both.  But after the second song he taps me on the hand and asked for his finger light back.  He ended up wearing it for the whole concert.  I saw him move his hand to the beat and wave.  I gues you can't help but get into the groove.

I also noticed, one of the big burly security guards that was up front, was mesmerized during Junsu's solo. He was facing out toward the crowed during the concert, but when Junsu had his solo her turn to face him and watched the whole time.  You can't deny Junsu, he's got talent.  

When we were walking back to the parking lot, someone decided to blast Hug from the car stereo, the whole parking lot went crazy.  Who ever that was you're awesome.  I was soo excited cause I never thought I would get to see them in real life, first I got to see them in Vegas and now San Jose.  I can't wait till the next concert.

the sj concert was amazing, since I do reminisce their dbsk days and performance.

the members were certainly tired at times in the beginning but regained their stamina.

I have to say, I did not like the ladies as backup dancers.

I'm gonna have to agree with everyone (including about the lady back up dancers, but that's just out of plain jealousy).

It was amazing. Far past amazing. I really applaud director Jae for this! And I want to applaud all the fans too! We were all so organized and it was a beautiful red sea. I loved it, amazing time, amazing people, amazing family!

If I had to pay double the price for my ticket just to see it all over again, I'd do it. ;_; SO BEAUTIFUL!

OMG AND ESPECIALLY WITH JAEJOONG HOGGING ALL THE MICS <3 LOL SO CUTE OMFGGG

AND WE ARE SUCH LUCKY FANS TO HAVE IT HIT NEAR YOOCHUN'S BIRTHDAY TOO. AMAZESAUCE.

End of spazzing.

Guest maipotter

SAM_1052.jpg

SAM_1057.jpg

SAM_1118.jpg

SAM_1144.jpg

SAM_1151.jpg

SAM_1167.jpg

SAM_1172.jpg

[FANCAM] JYJ WORLD TOUR 2011 SAN JOSE CONCERT - I.D.S

[FANCAM] JYJ WORLD TOUR 2011 SAN JOSE CONCERT - Be The One + Ayy Girl

[FANCAM] JYJ WORLD TOUR 2011 SAN JOSE CONCERT - Fallen Leaves

[FANCAM] JYJ WORLD TOUR 2011 SAN JOSE CONCERT - Singing Happyy Birthday to Yoochun

I took more videos but I wasn't very happy with how those turned out. Sorry I was half jumping up and down while recording most of the videos! x]

It was the most AMAZING concert EVER!! I had the best time and I'm so happy that this was my first concert! What surprised me though were the security guards. They made us sit down halfway through the concert and while I was recording some of the videos they told me to shut off my camera because I wasn't allowed to record. It was kinda frustrating. Did this happen to anybody else? And I haven't been watching videos of the other stops so I was shocked to see how touchy them and the female dancers were! I went OMG at some parts. Haha But overall great performance!! They are soooooo amazing live! I DID NOT WANT THE TWO HOURS TO END!!!!! So much droooling was involve. hehe And I would like to thank jyj4sj for the free mickey ears and fingerlights and posters!!! It was amazing thank you so much!

Guest xaliana1

even with the concert being exactly a week ago, i cant forget this night in LA. junsu was literally a FOOT away from me when he was HIP THRUSTING in front of me.i must warn you that i did alot of hilarious screaming in my fancam but its worth to watch :D this night in LA completely changed my mind of junsu. i was more of a jaejoong bias but ever since that concert.... i am hooked on junsu's passionate talent to sing & dance. 

[Fancam] JYJ - Be My Girl in LA ~ junsu hup thrust!

Guest shootingstar875

Hello, everyone!! ^^

I'm going to go to JYJ's Busan concert on Saturday June 11 and am wondering will anyone be going as well? If anyone is going, interested in meeting up with me before the concert? Please leave a reply back here as well as PM me. Thanks! ^^ It was SO RIDICULOUSLY hard to buy tickets that I'm the only one going among everyone that I know that likes JYJ and tried to buy tickets but failed. Regardless, after reading the fan accounts here and watching the fancams, I'm getting REALLY EXCITEDDD for their Busan concert!!!! =D

PS. Hope its okay that I post this here! ^^;; Sorry if its not okay!!!

Archived