[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

Guest tohofan18

GUYS, IT WAS AMAZING. 

I'll upload pics when my camera decides to come back to life...

Wow! Did you happen to see a gift table? I want to prepare something for them, but I've been told that there's not going to be a fan gift table :(

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noonafan

Am  selling 1 ticket for Fri May 27th LA venue----- Orchestra main floor row M (row 13 from stage)  Seat 408 (just left of center) for $150; that is less than what I paid for it through Powerhouse, JYJ's US promoter. It's a Will Call ticket (as are all of  our other tickets) & will be picked up at the box office before the show on  the day of.

My niece bailed on me (I'm still going, naturally) but I really hate to leave such a terrific seat empty so close to the stage! I really want JYJ to see a FULL red ocean theater when they get on stage.......

If interested, pls contact me @ yinchen616@comcast.net or PM me.

Guest byelunabai

reposting this again because i really need to sell this ticket ):

selling one la concert ticket! ORCH section row y seat 415

just pm me or email me at luna_bai@hotmail.com

OMG who was at the NJ concert? I was!!! The concert was awesome and sexay!!!

Does anyone here have any pictures or goodies they are willing to share? I was in section 20 and my 7.2 camera was of absolutely no use.

Any BTW, does anyone know all the titles to the songs that they sang at the concert? The only Korean song I know was "Found You"

Guest jassy6624_1

Anyone interested in seeing JYJ for their LA Concert on Friday, May 27, I have 3 tickets I am giving away:

Section ORCH, Row R, seats 405-406

Section ORCH, Row F, seats 402

Guest APXIII

Anyone interested in seeing JYJ for their LA Concert on Friday, May 27, I have 3 tickets I am giving away:

Giving away, for FREE!??

I'm interested XD

But I think you meant for sale? :0

Guest jassy6624_1

Giving away, for FREE!??

I'm interested XD

But I think you meant for sale? :0

No, I mean what I said. I am giving it for free.

OMG who was at the NJ concert? I was!!! The concert was awesome and sexay!!!

Does anyone here have any pictures or goodies they are willing to share? I was in section 20 and my 7.2 camera was of absolutely no use.

Any BTW, does anyone know all the titles to the songs that they sang at the concert? The only Korean song I know was "Found You"

It was so surreal. I loved every moment of it and I even lost my voice after a while. I tried to control myself but I couldn't. I just kept screaming!!! I even forgot to take pictures and record them..I didn't want to miss a thing but now TT^TT but appreciate all the more those fans who took pictures and recorded them. I think you can get the full track list at jyj3.wordpress.com and there was a fan account who listed them at the JYJ forum in here @soompi.

Guest APXIII

Are there still people looking for roomates??

I know this is kind of late but me and a friend are finally able to go and are looking for a place to stay for cheap!

PM me if you do~

Guest ng0cnguy3n

Gah dang it. I'm most likely too late. Dx

If there are any kind souls out there who are giving out free tickets or even selling them for cheap, please let me know! I'm trying to get my friend a ticket. He'll like to go but he is on a really low budget so I'm trying to surprise him with a ticket.

About how long was the duration of the concert? just wondering...

It's about two hours long.

Guest yourstruly.

Hello! :) It's rather late right now, but I need to sell this ticket ASAP. The ticket I'm selling is Orchestra Row Y, seat 214, Right Center. This is for the LA show. I am selling this ticket for $176.20 - it's a 150 dollars seat, but that includes the crazy TM fees.

Anyone interested, please PM me or email me at xiahness@hotmail.com. I will accept either Paypal or meet-up.

* I got this ticket as an electronic ticket, so I could either email it to you (if paypal) or personally give it to you the day of the concert (meet-up).

Thank you! ^^

Guest shootingstar875

Anyone here going to their Busan show? It's nerve wreaking waiting for the tickets to be sold T__T

YES!!! I absolutely plan on going to the Busan concert. I just hope that I can get a ticket!!!!! >____<

Want to meet up before the concert if we both get tickets? :)

Guest kathy1234

Selling JYJ LA

2 TICKETS ON Orchestra Y and seat 407 & 408

Price: $140 for each

Paypal or meet up in the date of the concert

the tickets can print at home so I can email tickets to you immediately when I get the confirmation of paypal account.

Please text to me @ 626-497-2930 or email me 58803064@yahoo.com.tw

Archived