[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, kind of disappointed with MJ. I understand he wants JY by his side but to help take revenge against his own sis who's been looking out for him ......I don't get it. . Why is the writer making him so stupid and selfish? 

I hope we get to see more of LMJ ......my girl crush is getting wasted in this drama.....I hope she decides not to take revenge and I hope G develops a backbone even if he's dying. 

I'm not disappointed cuz in his whole life no one gave a damn about him...maybe some will say that his sister is looking after him but what does looking after mean?? she never shows signs of love to him its kinda: you;re my biological brother and you dont give a damn about money and power so I like you and i wont be bad to you...for the first time in his life some one is refusing him and teaching him a lesson and i think he already is in love with JY... i would like that JY will also fall in love with him....he gives more about her than DH...DH is really bad...he is the selfish one and not MJ...

Guest mashimaro_aznviet

OMG this is so freaking good. It's one of those movie when you first look at it was not interesting but once u start watching...u want to know more and more. Damn!! :-)

also...Does anyone know if you guy have the preview of ep 8 anywhere. Please let me know!!

Guest cancerb

I so love the look of JY when she said that instead of DH she prefer getting revenge on IH, the range of her facial expression during that short sentence were briliant.

Like someone said before, DH father and his gang were a unique addition to the story, they are all a very funny con men :lol:

I am watching epi 7 and OMO, when MJ was writhing in pain while on the floor, it gave me chills.  I felt so bad for the character....That was good acting on NMW's part.

I love the side characters...They are like Mission Impossible meets Ocean's 11.

i watched episode 4 with subtitles and i wouldn't be surprised if MJ agrees to take revenge on IH for JY.

after the whole family meeting with DH, MJ told MR that if they lose IH's favor, then they'll have no one else to depend on. losing favor should not be a concern if IH was really a caring older sister, so that really opened my eyes D: i agree with marie67, it seems like she's just leaving the kids alone because they're not in her way :|

episode six, the whole MJ ignoring JY is so good, it made my heart ache. I would love it if they ended up they ended up together but I doubt it, as like the main guy will probably realize his greed throughout the drama and go back to JY.

No min woo is crazy good, love that boy!! So hot too LMFAO.

The confrontation with the father is so intense. and  DH got so ugly. the haircut pisses me off, I'm really hating on his character right now but I know it'll be better later LOL.

such inhumane treatment ahhh!! D:

episode seven so cute no min woo his smile LOOL.

I love the fainting part, absolutely so intense but really needed for character development. the more I see JY and MJ together the more I want them to be together.

IH still makes me mad.

DH should A;LKSDJF;AFDJK

the little interaction between MJ and DH was good. LOOL. vote for MJ definately. I can tell DH is in pain the whole reminiscencing scene, and the music. love the music.

I always knew IH is evil.

can't wait for episode eight!! :D

all I can say is ....

OH NOOOOOOO.....

yeppp, that was my whole reaction whilst episode 7 was unfolding. Again, this episode did not disappoint and only thickened the plot more.

why oh no?

well, DH is just too ambitious that while he's running this path, he is oblivious to the rocks and roots under him and once he falls... he will fall hard.

I just think that this whole taking over the bank plan is going to fail judging by the look on his lawyer friend. And he always says " don't worry, I have this under control" , but really, does he? And what is worse is, his enemies are ganging up on him and are ready to take him down now. Lawyer Choi, the 2nd brother. Especially what they found out about him 5 years ago (which i'm not too sure, but it was something so bad he was close to ruining his life) and I think they will use that card...

Who else is falling down with him? His father of course. Both of them are just BLINDED by money. Like father like son! Except for his father is not as bright when planning things.

And let's clarify first. Jung Yun, I think, was just saying the 'taking revenge' thing out of rage and hate, but I don't think she genuinely meant it. And as for MJ agreeing to it, it was because he wanted to stop his sister. While they were talking, MJ asked her when she'd stop trying to weed all the money out of their father when there is just too much to grab. She replied by saying she wasn't sure herself because the desire is just too strong and she can't stop herself. So, because of this, MJ agreed to take down IH because he wants to help his sister from falling too deep! As for MJ, sad to say, I think he is going to die because look at him now! Pale, sick, and he even went to the US to get surgery but I don't think it really helped. Also, when he agreed to help take IH down, he said that MJ had to spend more time with him, be closer to him (?) in the time he has LEFT.

IH...SHE is just. . I don't want to say 'amazing' but I can't find any other word to describe her. She's just using DH, and in the really end she's talking to that 'mysterious person' (who is it???) and it seems like they're plotting something together and she says ' if this becomes a hindrance (DH's case with the prosecutors), then we'll just have to "remove" him. O_O

say whaaaattt?

She is much more complex than I thought she was.

I like =]

THERE is just sooooo much to say about this episode but if I continue writing I'd be writing a bloody essay!

first time postins this threat.. :D i have to say MIDAS  is really intresting drama.  lot is happening. maybe slowly but still happening.. :D do hyun brother was so hilarious ep 7. and his father just craps me up... :D and the in hye 2 brother. they are all doing great job. And don't forget NMW.  he was really amazing in ep 7.  I'M TOTALLY rooting for yoo myung joon and JY.  when ypp myung joon ignored jy in campus area i think he didn't want het to see him in that condition or someting like that.. NO PREWIEW.  well just have to wait next week and see what happens to do hyun. and will yoo myung joon and JY take revenge on in hye. and i'm totally intresting to found who was the person in hye was talking in the end.

Guest christyc1995

yes, kind of disappointed with MJ. I understand he wants JY by his side but to help take revenge against his own sis who's been looking out for him ......I don't get it. . Why is the writer making him so stupid and selfish? 

I hope we get to see more of LMJ ......my girl crush is getting wasted in this drama.....I hope she decides not to take revenge and I hope G develops a backbone even if he's dying. 

I am not disappointed, but rather my view is: He love his sister and he wants to stop her from going further. His sister told him that she does not know when to stop her power craving and I think something happened to her brought up during younger days that makes her crave for more power. MJ is helping his sister and he wants to stop his sister from craving more power.

agreed with those that think MJ is agreeing to the "revenge" because although it'll bring down his sister's career, I think MJ is hoping that his sister lives more like a "human" than a robot. Because MJ's time left on earth is short, he realizes better than anyone how vacant and pointless IH's path is. And I think MJ figures this is the only thing he can do for IH as he DOESN'T have time left. So for his one nuna who has protected and helped him his whole life, MJ is going to stop her power/money hungry ways and give her a real LIFE.

The part where he gets to be with JY is just BONUS :)

Guest rainyrainy

Oh NOOOOO don't tell me M is going to die :( whyyyyy ? he is such a cute guy and I'm loving him being with J :(

I'm loving the drama eventhough I only read softy transcraps and never watched a single epi and this due to a lack of softsubs :(

Anyway the new of M's days are short is really saddening me :(

did I missed a part? JY never told MJ who her fiance was and suddenly MJ is talking about DH to JY in ep 7 that DH came back from overseas and doesn't she want to take revenge on him bla bla bla...I mean she's not wondering :how does MJ knows so much about her relationship with DH?

Guest Asianatic

I am not disappointed, but rather my view is: He love his sister and he wants to stop her from going further.  His sister told him that she does not know when to stop her power craving and I think something happened to her brought up during younger days that makes her crave for more power.  MJ is helping his sister and he wants to stop his sister from craving more power.

I have been just watching the LMJ and NMW parts so after reading  the posts here I went back and watched the parts with his sis and yes.....I think he wants to stop his sister from self destructing......I feel much better now I know.....thank you all....I think he will turn out to be the dark horse and will save his family. With his impending death he seems to have realized what is important. 

I sensed a change in MJ when he met JY outside his father's residence......More vulnerable and sensitive.....Must have known about his sickness then and had been planning to go to the US for treatment....

did I missed a part? JY never told MJ who her fiance was and suddenly MJ is talking about DH to JY in ep 7 that DH came back from overseas and doesn't she want to take revenge on him bla bla bla...I mean she's not wondering :how does MJ knows so much about her relationship with DH?

He sees them meeting at the hospital in Epi 6......when DH comes to tell JY he's going to the States.  He knows she has a fiance who's a lawyer and so when he sees them .....he realizes who the boyfriend is. 

Guest xxeternalxflamez

seriously!! NO MIN WOO needs more air time!!! I can't even began to tell you how happy i am to see him. ahh <3

Guest Asianatic

seriously!! NO MIN WOO needs more air time!!! I can't even began to tell you how happy i am to see him. ahh <3

We need to see more of both LMJ and NMW instead of the all stockbrokers, lawyers, secretaries, computers etc. 

Hi everyone! Whoops I topped the page. Luckily, I have a question I would like to ask :)

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but I would like some clarification. IH and DH didn't set up the 2nd brother, he was already doing something illegal and they just exposed him, right?

Archived