[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Midas Episode 7 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

sample.jpg

Midas 1-7 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/564-midas-2011-episode-1-7/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest soompigalz

I read RebelSoul's recap and it said that there were a total of 6 children of Papa Yoo, this far we've only seen 5 of them, where's the other 1? Do u guys think he/she gonna be included in the story too?

Also why did i get the feeling that in the end MJ gonna play a BIG VITAL part in the family central issues, dont know how, but his disinterest in the family business might turn out be a boomerang for them.

Guest ravanelli

Janghyuk in most of his dramas ends up dying or lonely. I hope he gets to be with one of the leading lady's either Lee Min Jung or Kim Hee Ae at the end. If he gives up the money hope he ends up with Lee Min Jung or he gets money and ends up with Kim Hee Ae. It's a stretch i would like to see him have some sort of happy family at the end( a wifey(either one of the female leads) and some kiddos). The way this drama is shaping up it seems to head in the direction of the typical Janghyuk drama where he transforms but is left with nothing(no money no women or death) except some twisted sense of self gratification. His dramas have good storyline, good acting but depressing ending.

Loving this drama so far.I find it surprisingly addicting.

There is going to be 16 or 20 episodes? Cause i check certain sites and it says 20episodes.

I hope Do Hyun will end up with Il Hye in the end.

She mentioned that she don't believe in love and destiny.

No offence but i wish they reduce Do hyun+Jung Yun part and have more Myung Joon+Jung Yun part.

I read RebelSoul's recap and it said that there were a total of 6 children of Papa Yoo, this far we've only seen 5 of them, where's the other 1? Do u guys think he/she gonna be included in the story too?

Also why did i get the feeling that in the end MJ gonna play a BIG VITAL part in the family central issues, dont know how, but his disinterest in the family business might turn out be a boomerang for them.

I think he will be included in the latter part of the story.

I'm guessing that if his character appear , he will only appear in the last 5 episodes or so.

Loving this drama so far.I find it surprisingly addicting.

There is going to be 16 or 20 episodes? Cause i check certain sites and it says 20episodes.

I hope Do Hyun will end up with Il Hye in the end.

She mentioned that she don't believe in love and destiny.

No offence but i wish they reduce Do hyun+Jung Yun part and have more Myung Joon+Jung Yun part.

I think he will be included in the latter part of the story.

I'm guessing that if his character appear , he will only appear in the last 5 episodes or so.

I would really love it if MIDAS has 20 episodes.. I'm totally into it so far.. It gets exciting every episodes that it makes me impatient for the next episodes. I'm seriously diggin' every scenes.

I agree with your request, I really hope MJ gets more screen time.

So far, i love every episode. I learn a lot from it because everything was done intelligently.

Guest infifinity

ohhh I just finished watching episode 6 with eng subs on Viki and I have to sayyy KDH's character now makes it so hard for me to like him or even root for DH-JY in the end! I hate his character so much now that if i were JY, I know I wouldn't take him back even if changes later.....I don't think MJ and JY will end up together too in the end since he will die and she might just use him for revenge and then later on really fall for him... so perhaps she is not going to end up with anyone in the end. I don't think the writers are going for DH-IH and MJ-JY ending either since the posters and promotions always only show 3 people (JY-DH-IH).

Guest Asianatic

Crazily looking forward to the next episode. Wondering what MJ and JY will be up to. I wish JY would refuse  to take revenge. Wouldn't it be nice if they got married before he died. I hope she falls in love with him in the end and he dies a happy man. It would be even better if he went into remission and got better. I want the two driven ambitious people to fall in love and leave these two alone.  Like some people on Viki have been mentioning I don't think we are seeing the end of DH. He looked very defiant and unflinching ......He's going to rise even more ....and then realize it wasn't worth it. I don't think the boss lady is abandoning him either. I think this two are going to get very powerful and then realize how empty their lives are. .......I wish they'd fall in love so MJ can have JY. 

We only have 9 more epis to go so they have to show his downfall in order to show the change in his character...then again let the chips roll where they may.

I just hope DH and JY do not hook back up.  What he did to her father is really non-negotiable.

Guest xxeternalxflamez

We need to see more of both LMJ and NMW instead of the all stockbrokers, lawyers, secretaries, computers etc. 

i agree with you completely! it will definitely give the drama a lot more spice.

Guest soompigalz

JY's dad had been saying this twice that "letting the one you love go before you is a sin, a sin that u have to regret for the rest of ur life" i think this is a hint for what will happen to JY in the future, it could be either:

1. MJ died

2. She save DH and pull him out of his pit

omg, darksmurfsub already deleted their subs ,,can someone help me by uploading back their sub...plzz..i hate broadcast company...how can they found out about it

WITHS2 is subbing MIDAS. 

I find Midas to be a very compelling drama and JY is awesome on his role, as always.

Guest jtjomei

Wouldn't it be a riot if JY is the missing 6th child and the one who ends up getting the entire inheritance?

it was mentioned in either epi 2 or 3 that Mr. Yu has four wives. Ki Jun and Sung Jung are sons from the first wife, In Hye and Myung Jung is from the 2nd wife and Tae Sung (studying in America) is from the 3rd wife and Miran is from the 4th wife.

Guest Asianatic

Have they made us happy by providing a preview text for the upcoming episode?

I hope MJ plays that piano serenading JY....  Don't let that prop go to waste show...

And don't forget all the guitars lying around......tho' he did serenade her with the guitar at the club. That's when I started liking him. He seemed to be really emotional about her from that point on. The way he approached her in the beginning was so insensitive. I wonder what he was singing about......I wish someone would translate the lyrics for us. We could find some clues there about how their relationship will end up. 

I'm hoping that MJ isn't the 2nd male lead who ends up with nothing. He's forced to be content that he's alive and without the person he loves. Then they force him off to the States or Canada. Hey, us North Americans, love you... yet we'd rather you have a decent ending in the plot.

Looking at the recaps, it looks like his IV machine is hooked up to his guitar??? That's silly set designing if you ask me?? and where's the famous humidifier?? ;):P

Archived