Rush Hour 3

Guest ripgal

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HeffyEnd

I can't believe some people are going to watch this and it will be the most they have ever seen of Roman Polanski.

Why, Roman, why?

Guest Rosechime

Omg. I have been waitin' for this for SO LONG. I can not wait to watch this, but let me tell you this. To be honest, judging from the trailer...it looks kind of lame, and a little of a let down, but I will not let my expectations be too high or low for this, for the matter is it's just a 2 minute trailer. Besides, I've been waiting for so long for this, and here it is! xD

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

i just saw the preview for this when i watched ocean's 13 today, and it looked SO GOOD. the whole theater was laughing out loud :D i can't wait until it comes out!!!

Guest dbsk_star

hahha i loved this movie, so funny

but i dont think that the 3rd one will be as funny as the first two

i still remember them sing, "what is a gun good for, absolutely nothing"

lol

Guest bubblieri

i'm looking forward to this movie :) i feel the same as narda...i won't hold high expectations for this movie...i want to be surprised. the other two were really good...oh i died cracking up XD i hope this one suceeds!!! i was watching a trailer in a movie theatre...and it was all serious right and i was like i sooo know what this trailer is for!!! XD

• 1 month later...
Guest xvampireknight

I saw the trailer and I'm looking forward to watching this.

I've seen the first one and the second one ... I KNOW the third one wont fail ^^

Guest squallie

I don't know why but everytime I watch the Rush Hour series, I always feel really happy. It makes me laugh so much and they were both equally good. I'm pretty sure the third one will be just as good as well.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

lol im the biggest nerd. im actually watching this for jackie chan even though the movie looks really funny from the trailer

Guest chicken_oh_so_cute

i thought jackie chan retired already?

well, i saw posters of Rush hour 3.... I dont know if it's going to be good but i'm going to watch it anyways cause i'm curious

Guest dhillman

i cracked up when i saw the preview of this movie when i was about to watch spiderman 3.

random chinese guy: bla bla bla

carter: (turns to lee) what is he saying?!

lee: i think he's speaking french...

carter: (turns to random asian guy and shakes him) you're Asian! you're embarassing yourself!!

Guest ms_giggles

Jackie Chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D hes like the funniest richard simmons whooping asian everr. =D

RUSH HOUR THREE WILL ROCKKK =D

Guest PecanPie02

I love RUSH HOUR~~ the two are sooo good together.... jackie chan is hilarious and chris tucker...omg XD hes awesome~~

THEYRE THE BOMB~~~

Guest ZeroSlugDS

I never knew there was such a thing ...

I'm gonna watch this Friday. Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker~ They are a hilarious duo.

Archived