Rush Hour 3

Guest ripgal

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luvelyasian

it would be awesome if Jeon Ji Hyun was in it because i know she's working on crossing over to american movies

she definitely has the talent, charisma and prescense and her english isn't bad either..

but then again she probably doesn't want to start a career in hollywood with jackie chan.. just a thought -_-

lol,i liked the partnering of jackie and chiris..they were like made for each other..the 1st 2 rush hour were so funny..i'm definetley gonna watch this in the theatres when it comes out..

Guest SophiaSan

there is a rush hour 3 for sure now

it was on MTV news

sun ming ming...OMG that man is tall!

i have a pic of Han Geng from SUJU next to him...OMG

Guest yoojini

^ahhhhh!! i saw that too!! you beat me to it. :P i couldn't hear what they were saying, but there will be a scene in RH3 that's similar to the one where bruce lee fought against kareem abdul-jabbar in "game of death," right?

Random but I preferred RH2 over RH o_o...

*shrugs*

me toooooooooooooo!!! :w00t: i think star wars and RH are the only series where i liked the sequels better. lol.

Guest ♡DOLLYGIRL

Okay, so is it finally official this time?

They've been on and off with this movie for so long now, I always get excited for no reason. :(

EDIT

NVM I just saw the stills from the movie.

YES IT'S TRUE! My anticipation won't go to waste this time. Hooray! :P

• 1 month later...
Guest Narda

Hmmm.. if it wasnt for RH1 there wouldnt be a RH2 now would it?

Idk why people preferred the 2nd one over RH1?

Anyways... just saw the trailer. Im soooooo late.

This sequel looks promising and interesting.

Guest Irysinon

Blah. I kind of lost interest in this series a while ago. Chris Tucker needs to make more movies of his own like he used to. He hasn't brought anything big prior to Rush Hour other than Money Talks, Dead Presidents and Friday.

Archived