★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest prorunawayer

[iNFO] 2011 YG Family Concert - Day 1

• Advertisement for BIG SHOW 2012 was played a lot before the concert
  • YG artists’ MV were played before the concert begin. BIGBANG’s “Love Song” was played
  • Introducing all YG artists’ albums
  • The concert was begun by 2NE1 with “Fire” then “Can’t Nobody”, talk session, “Go Away”
  • After that, it’s BIGBANG’s stage! They performed “TONIGHT” as the first performance. They were in black & white. The crowd went wild when it came to Daesung’s part. Spotlight was on G-Dragon while he was smashing the guitar.
  • The second song was “HANDS UP”. Whenever Daesung sang his part, the crowd screamed!Seungri got flowers from the audience.
  • Then, BIGBANG’s talk session. They introduced themselves. Taeyang introduced himself the first. G-Dragon & Daesung introduced themselves so fast. They talked so fast. Daesung smiled while he was talking. Daesung thanked everyone for waiting for him {lynlim via @Kwonliyan}. The crowd also went wild when GD talked. He looked gain more weight. TOP said “Thank you for protecting us despite what happened previously” {@LeeSeungHyun via @realjiyong}. G-Dragon said, “Yes, thank you guys, for coming back with us.” {@leslielei via @MyLovEisShhh}
  • CAFE was performed afterwards. The stage was a ‘turning’ stage and G-Dragon was at the middle of the stage, up high. So, G-Dragon was at the center point, up high while the rest of the members were at the wings, and the wings were turning/rotating! (I guess it’s like crownstick, but GD is at the middle? Idk. That’s my guess ^^Taeyang kept dancing while the other member stood still.
  • Next, it was LOVE SONG acoustic version! (I’m dying to hear it! ㅠㅠ)
  • Gummy’s turn next, performing “I’m Sorry”. TOP was also on stage. But, it was Gummy who rapped.
  • Coming up next was SE7EN with “Happy Together” and “Digital Bounce”. TOP performed with SE7EN during “Digital Bounce”. TOP wore hound dog checkered jacket and sunglasses. TOPhugged SE7EN then he naughtily said “I love you” after performing.
  • JINUSEAN came out next, performed with SE7EN, talked, then G-Dragon joined them both! They performed “Gentleman”. G-Dragon wore black jacket and orange baggy pants. Then JINUSEAN performed again. Dara joined his performance. SEAN also took off his shirt! ㅋㅋㅋ
  • Then, Tablo performed “BAD” with Park Bom. During his talk time, Tablo introduced himself as YG’s maknae ㅋㅋㅋ Afterwards, Tablo performed with Gummy singing “Airbag”. Next song was “TOMORROW” with TaeyangTaeyang wore green-leopard-patterned jacket.
  • 2NE1’s “It Hurts” then was performed by SE7EN and Daesung! Then, Taeyang and Seungrijoined them and four of them sang “Lonely” acoustic version
  • Next, it was GD&TOP ”OH YEAH” with Minzy, then CL also joined them!!
  • TOP’s beatbox and GD’s rap, “HIGH HIGH” was next! GD wore orange suit and TOP wore blue suit
  • PSY’s turn was up! Again, Dara came out ㅋㅋㅋ She danced with Psy.
  • Afterwards, Seungri was doing SE7EN’s song! Seungri dressed like how SE7EN used to dressed before with his curly hair! Seungri was doing SE7EN’s impersonation with matching attire and dance. SE7EN usually performed it with skate, so Seungri did too. But he didn’t continue because he fell and he was laughing so hard! LOL!  Then SE7EN continued with his performance. Seungri, when he was going down after imitating SE7EN, he pretended as if he was so tired
  • 2NE1 then performed song of the year, “I Am the Best”, then “Clap Your Hands” and “Ugly”. During “Ugly”, Gummy came out and sang the chorus part.
  • Then, it’s Gummy’s stage. During her stage, Gummy performed remake acoustic/jazz version of G-Dragon’s “Heartbreaker”! G-Dragon then came out during the rap part!
  • HARU HARU” acoustic version performed next. BIGBANG pointed their mic to the audience and they screamed like crazy.
  • After that, “LIE” was performed, making all VIPs waved their crown :’)
  • They talked again. When GD started to talk, VIPs screamed like crazy, making him shy, laughed, and bowed. Taeyang mentioned about BIG SHOW!
  • 24/7, my heaven, BIGBANG. TOP stayed at the middle of the stage and dancing while the rest running around the stage.
  • 2NE1 and Gummy then performed “Last Farewell”.
  • BIGBANG (minus Taeyang) performed “I Am the Best”! TOP did Bom’s part, G-Dragon did CL’s,Daesung did Minzy’s, and Seungri did Dara’s. They really danced out 2NE1’s choreography!
  • Then, all member of YG Family came out and copying Psy’s dance!
  • They danced crazily afterwards, and then having talking session again with all YG Family
  • Not long after that, the concert was officially ended! :’)

source : @WeLoveDara + @bbvipz + @BBVIPAKO + @MamWowa + @BlackjackBelle

via bigbangforlife

Short Fanaccount..

[YG Con FanAcc] GD finally sang, also saw him smashing the guitar. He also choked during the concert, He said Thank You VIPs that are willing to wait for his comeback, He then said "I LOVE YOU" to TOP, He rapped so perfectly... GD, you finally returned back with pride.

[YG CON FANACC] I like OH yeah with CL. But if 2NE1's Last Farewell is the big surprise, then BIGBANG I am the Best is THE BIG BOMB. Not only because of the singing part, but because all the indian style dance moves. GD as CL very enchanting. TOPTOP WENT CRAZY and happily danced with his richard simmons! His SEXY facial expression is very amazing! The last is Psy's embarassing dance, he dance exaggerately that he pulled up his pants! amused by it, people bursted out with laughter! I dont know if this will be included in the DVD version...

src: GD_请骄傲的回归 +  潘小白SP

via rnosel

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prorunawayer

111203 More fancams of Big Bang at YGFAMCON

1203_YG Family Concert_BIGBANG (TOP)

111203 Tabi dancing with Psy

DAESUNG - IATB (111203)

BIGBANG - IATB (111203)

source : msyyify + bigbangupdatesTV + 871104com @ YT

111203 More photos Big Bang @ YGFAMCON

SEUNGRI+-+YG+5.jpg

SEUNGRI+-+YG+4.jpg

SEUNGRI+-+YG+3.jpg

SEUNGRI+-+YG+2.jpg

SEUNGRI+-+YG.jpg

source : Source: http://all_my_star.blog.me/

via bigbangupdates

tabp.jpg

tumblr_lvmv4p18Sx1qi8x2j.jpg

tumblr_lvmv6eKjf11qi8x2j.jpg

tumblr_lvmv6whtXS1qi8x2j.jpg

tumblr_lvmv8wjmTg1qi8x2j.jpg

tumblr_lvmvt3uYAj1qi8x2j.jpg

tumblr_lvmvt9Hxwa1qi8x2j.jpg

tumblr_lvmw75jJ5m1qi8x2j.jpg

source : TAEYANG@weibo + @honeypinkie + @rhyme_t + as tagged

via bigbangforlife + bigbangupdates

Guest prorunawayer

[iNFO] 111203 Celebrities who went to YG Family Concert 2011

Kang Dong Won (actor)

Ko Hyun Jung (actress)

BEAST (singers) 

Kang Ho Dong (MC)

Lee Hyuk Soo (actor/model/friend of GD&TOP)

Kim Min Hee (actress/model/friend of GD&TOP)

Park Tae Hwan (T.O.P's schoolmate/swimmer)

Chan Ho Park (Korean baseball player)

Park Min Young (actress/Haru Haru)

Shim Eun-ha (actress) and her husband Ji Sang-wook (former Seoul mayoral candidate)

Lee Young-ae (actress)

Song Seungheon (actor)

Son Ye Jin (actress)

Kim Tae Hee (actress)

Yang Dong Geun (actor/worked with T.O.P in I Am Sam)

Cha Seung Won (actor/worked with T.O.P in Into the Fire)

Kwon Sang Woo (actor) and his wife Son Tae-young (actress)

TEEN TOP (singers)

Ha Ji-won (actress)

Credits: YGFAMILY Taiwan, Glinapooh

via bigbangupdates

Guest prorunawayer

[TRANS] TOP’s Last Ment from 2011 YG Family Concert - Day 1

60721074.jpg

Trans :

As I said to you before, we have really experienced a lot of things, so very thankful to you guys that have been acompanying us all along. Starting from our deut until now, in order to give you happiness because of you guys, we become the team called BIGBANG. If you accept this, we will always dedicate this youth and forever will stand on this stage, to sweat for you.

source : twitpic (as tagged) via InnerPeace盘腿禅定的肥燕纸

translated by : @rnosel

via bigbangforlife

Guest illgirl

BEAST was at the concert?! Didn't they have some event to go to first? Wow. Does anyone have photos or a fancam of BEAST (especially Hyunseung) at the YG Family Concert?

Guest LaeLa_is_DeAd

YG FAM CON DAY 1:

BIGBANG's "I'm The Best" WTF EPIC! Main rapper T.O.P. singing main vocals BOM part. O.o

GDragon's a DIVA, work it NO NO NO NA NA NA BRAHH!! Daesung, on the FLOOR! God bless him!

Seungri-yah, sexy and cute OVERLOAD!!! TAEYANG back to the DESERT. My emotions can't handle this.

I'm dying because I'm living in the wrong country. God bless the PH but SK got me rockin'!!! *BRAWL*

Guest prorunawayer

Archived