★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Qj_GDragon

Hi, i live in Singapore and plan to go with my friends for this event

, i can help you to buy the tickets, but I don't know the price yet,

you may check xinmsn website for details

Hi, I'm from Vietnam 'n saw that U can help the girl to get ticket for the next event in Sing ..do U mind to help me as well ^^??

keep contact each other if U can ..Thanks U so much for ur consider nah~~ ^^

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

saw this article: http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=1032&newsid=20110405111842692&p=mydaily

via TeamBIGBANG.

i believe it talks about the salary or fee Colleges/Universities pay idols to go on their College Festival concerts/events.

$45,000 BIGBANG

$25,000++ 2NE1, SNSD

$25,000 2PM

$17,000 BEAST

$16,000++ KARA

$16,000 T-ARA

$14,000 SECRET

i think it says that the norm for the other idols are more than $10k. the conversion is a rough estimate from korean won. correct me if im wrong with the numbers coz korean number system can get quite confusing.

the article i think mainly talks about tax authorities asking colleges/universities to report exactly how much they paid these artists and some issues about school funds might be spent too much on inviting singers instead of actual school related stuff.

will wait for actual translation. :)

be it CFs, concerts etc, BIGBANG BOYS AREN'T CHEAP! organizers need a huge budget to get them!

Soompi released an article about this just now :)

How Much Do Idol Groups Get Paid at College Fests?

b5df3b05b6f8a7cc9b2064b.jpg

Popular idol groups command appearance fees as high as 45 million won (41,000 USD) at college festivals, local media CBS reported Tuesday citing an audit report filed by the National Tax Service. According to the report, all idol groups asked for at least 10 million won (9,200 USD) per stage performance, with Big Bang leading the group at 45 million won (41,000 USD) on average. 2NE1 and SNSD came in at second as each got paid over 25 million won (23,000 USD) per performance. The rest of the group included 2PM with a base fee of 25 million won (23,000 USD), BEAST at 17 million won (16,000 USD), KARA and T-ara each at 16 million won (15,000 USD), while Secret was 14 million won (13,000 USD).

This is a huge increase from just a few years ago when celebrities would get paid only a few million won at local college festivals. Critics are concerned that too much of the schools’ annual budget is being used in paying for these celebrity appearances, when it could be better spent on student welfare and school facility improvements. With spring just around the corner, most Korean colleges will have a celebrity guest one way or another at their spring festival, but students are now concerned that this might diminish their chances of landing a top idol group to perform at their schools.

By: eugenekim222 @ soommpi

Guest autumnlunar

Hi, I'm from Vietnam 'n saw that U can help the girl to get ticket for the next event in Sing ..do U mind to help me as well ^^??

keep contact each other if U can ..Thanks U so much for ur consider nah~~ ^^

No prob, i will pm you my email address, so it will be easier to contact each other

Guest MING.XD

No prob, i will pm you my email address, so it will be easier to contact each other

HI, I'm VIP from HK, I knew that you can help to get ticket for the event(?) in Singapore just at the moment,

do you mind to help me as well too? I want to get a ticket .... maybe PM me and give your email adress to me too if you dont mind :)

Guest yunhotic

Source: Happyrichlife

Shared by: Vic @ bigbangupdates

C: nyongtori @ tumblr

Awh he probably said that to lift the mood :wub: Look at their smiles after Maknae's remark <3

Hahahaah!!! I just watched it without sound in class.. and it looks so funny!! Youngbae's "Oh reh oh" is hilarious! Jiyong and TOP at 0:55 ... :lol:

Guest BeanAlchemist2

Hi everyone ^_^

I wanted to ask something so I hope it's ok and I don't know where else to ask. I was wondering if there was anyone that had spare time to help me translate the new Come To Play episode that was aired. I don't know Korean but I would be doing the subbing part I just need a translator. I don't believe anyone is going to sub it and I think this is one of those episodes that should be shared with everyone. ^_^

Also must add that I can't wait for the 8th to come. From the sound of the teasers I'm going to LOVE it XD

their also looking mighty fine lately specially GD(LOVE HIM). I also can't wait to here the teaser with him in it.

^Oooo...i hope we will get the accurate trans for the lyrics soon

thanks for the Mnet Msoundplex Eng Sub & UV Syndrome Ep 2 Sub

Taeyang is the best dancing idol

tumblrlgwf98vbrx1qauenu.jpg

Nowadays, idol groups are characterized by their talent. What distinguishes them from each other are the skills that they possess. We have asked opinion from 5 leaders of the top dancing teams about who is the best dancing idol in the showbiz.

Boys: The glamorous Taeyang

BIGBANG’s Taeyang who has won 3 votes out of the 5 judges and managed to capture 1st place in this ranking. The person in charge of the choreography for YG Entertainment said, ‘Taeyang’s power and skills (technique), together with his facial expression made his dancing unbeatable.’

This BIGBANG’s member can digest variety music genres and when he was doing his solo activities for the songs, ‘Only Look at Me’ and ‘I Need A Girl’, his dances style were characterized by Soul and R&B style.

The choreography leader in JYP Entertainment praised that, "Taeyang has presented a clear performance in accordance to the music that he had to dance to." The choreography representative from SME also said, "His skill is outstanding."

He gave a thumb up to Taeyang. On the other hand, the choreographer who was in charge of ‘Magic’ and ‘Madonna’ for the group ‘Secret’ said ,"Jay Park is good at dancing both Old School and New School music since the singer can pull it off. Nowadays, Old School is a trend but Jay Park who has grown up in USA does not go with the trend."

Meanwhile, BEAST's choreographer admired the members Yong Jun Hyung and Jang Hyun Seung the most. He said, "Yong Jun Hyung learnt to dance professionally in order to become a member of the dream team, Beast since each member is different in dancing. Jang Hyun Seung is one of the good examples."

People whom have been consulted in this ranking are:

Choreography director from JYP Entertainment, YG Entertainment, SM Entertainment, together with the dance director of Beast and Secret

Note: Irrelevant parts are omitted

Source: hankooki

Translated by: Rice @ bigbangupdates

tumblr_lhxqm4Pfn51qzrrmw.gif

cr:to the owner

“I hate this love song..I don’t want to sing it again”

tumblr_lj6qkgHNUi1qb7oe1o1_500.gif

cr:jiyongiee@tumblr

Guest princess_vip

G-Dragon ranks second on "Top 10 Cross-Dressing Idols"?

Previously ranking the Top 10 Idol Members with the ‘Best Airport Fashion’, MTVK reveals their own rankings once again of the Top 10 Cross Dressing Idols.

gdragon.jpg

Coming in at second place is Big Bang’s leader Kwon Jiyong cross dressing for their own parody of “Secret Garden”. As to why they have chosen Jiyong to be on the second spot, they revealed that "It has to be G-Dragon‘s enviable V-line that lets him fit perfectly into the female roles whenever Big Bang does a drama parody. His most shocking transformation had to be during the Secret Garden parody. Who else felt a little traumatized?"

Here is an excerpt of MTVK’s post:

K-Pop and cross-dressing seems to go hand in hand. The very fact that there were more than 10 choices (I had to whittle down from a list of about 25) for the top 10 cross-dressing idols is a little frightening. Yet, nothing gives a male idol more popularity than some mascara, a wig and a tight dress.

Disclaimer: Yes, we realize all of these idols look 100 times better as guys but that doesn’t change the fact they look hot as girls too.

Source: MTVK

Article By ohgelie@bigbangupdates.com

lol, omg tooo funny >.< Congrats GD >.<

BIGBANG - Stupid Liar [ENG TRANS]

Ooo hoo ooh-ooh ooh-ooh

Welcome Back (How you doin ladies)

Yoo hoo y’all ready know what it is ooh-ooh (you can’t touch this)

YG and another Big Bang

I’m so stupid I’m so stupid I’m so stupid in love ** 2

[seungri]

How could you be so how could you be so

I can’t believe you (I hate everything about girls)

You throw me away, now if you come to me like this I’ll cave in again

[GD]

Today, you say you’re not feeling well

You’re busy because you put off your assignments

Can’t you just meet your friends for a brief cozy get together

To have a cup of tea

While it hurts me to do this, I try to appear manly again

I pretended I don’t know

Why do you keep repeating the same pattern

When you open your mouth, you just spit out lies

Your nose is extended like Pinocchio

[Daesung]

What are your true feelings, what am I to you

I can’t just let it pass this time

[Taeyang]

From Monday to Sunday

Am I a choice?

Baby don’t lie to me oh

[GD]

Hey, I’m going crazy, I’m going crazy

Look at that expression, as if you don’t have a clue

I’m getting tired now, I’m getting tired now

Let’s stop meeting

I know everything, baby I don’t hate you

I like you just the way you are but I’m

I’m going crazy, I’m getting tired

Liar liar liar

Stupid liar liar liar liar ** 2

[Daesung]

With your hidden smile

Who is your attention on

Every time you get like that I’m worried

You become scary

Should I see my friends

I’m becoming anxious, hoo

[TOP]

If I could turn turn turn turn and go back

If there were times I got angry

It’s already too late

You’ve become tired of the things I’ve done to give you a hard time

At any rate, love is a crime to each other

Like when a kid who blames others when they get hurt

Everything is exactly the same

[GD]

Let’s stop meeting

Liar liar liar

[Taeyang]

Behind your pretty face

Is another side of you

Now I’ve come to hate it too

Can you not return to the person you were when we first met

I’m so stupid I’m so stupid I’m so stupid

I am stupid I’m so stupid stupid

I’m so stupid I’m so stupid I’m so stupid

(Oh no~~~)

[GD]

(I hope that what you say isn’t how you really feel baby)

Let’s stop meeting

Liar liar liar

Translated by GEE @YGLadies.com

Guest wanderlove

I love the lyrics of the song.. I love me some not so happy ever after story once in a while..

But I jut have to complained about the not so long verse of the two maknae's... Why?!? They've been getting fewer and fewer lines in this particular album.. I am hoping that they do get more lines in the other song, which is 'Love Song' or the full album that they'll release next..

I'm sorry if this complain is totally inappropriate or some people are going to get hurt about this because GD & Taeyang is their bias but Daesung has two lines in this song.. I get that his going to release a solo song along with this song and 'Love Song' but it's totally unfair for him to get that two lines in a title track and he hasn't been heard for like 2 years until this come back..Even Seungri or T.O.P has also a few lines..dae and seungri are vocal voices in the group also..why can't they use them? I am hurt and sad.. :(

Daesung’s GQ Korea interview (April 2011)

th.fc4d427116.jpg

I saw the schedule that the fans organized. You’ve become a sandwich from drama filming, to variety show filming and now the activities with Big Bang.

The drama, ‘What’s Up’ is now done, so it’s a little bit okay. When I was really busy, I would sleep for about 2 hours and during my sleep I would think, “Ah, it’s going to be really hard for me wake up tomorrow.”

When you have a tiring morning like that, what do you think about to get yourself up?

When you’re sleep talking, you continuously say “5 more minutes, 5 more minutes”. I’m already awake and if someone comes 5 minutes later to wake me up, I’m sure they’ll feel pretty annoyed, so that’s what I think about. I also think “Let’s not be woken up by someone else, but be woken up by myself.” And truthfully, since Seungri and I are the youngest members, we have to get into the habit of the start of washing, so that the others come out one by one. We have to finish quickly.

Try complaining a little.

Truthfully, I complained a lot a long time ago. But there was a turning point. It was when I got into an accident last year. Before that, I was in the musical, ‘Cats,’ did MC, appeared on variety shows, performed as Big Bang and it was just a busy time for me so I complained during that time. But after the accident, I couldn’t taste the food for about a month or two, I couldn’t smell anything and I couldn’t even talk. During that time, umm…I don’t know if this will be featured on the interview or not but I repented a lot.

Repented?

Because I complained with the excuse of being busy, I became careless. Just once more, at least my real voice, I was fine with my taste or senses not returning, but if only I got my voice back, from now on, no matter how busy I am, I prayed that I would live without any complaints. And so 2 to 3 months later, I got my voice back.

Do you believe it was the power of prayer?

Well, the doctor said as time passes, that it would slowly come back. heh heh. Anyways, since I had that kind of experience, no matter how busy I am, I live by thinking back to that moment.

So you don’t use vulgar language?

I think about my complaints to myself. I would say something like, “Everything is just so hard.” I’m the type that doesn’t really talk much whether I’m in a good or bad mood.

You’re going to go bald if you keep doing that.

I went to the clinic not too long ago and the doctor did various tests and told me I had anger within my heart. So I said, “Anger? Me?” Then he replied by saying, “It seems like you’ve bottled up a lot of things within you.” (laughs)

What did you bottle up inside? Does your heart feel suffocated when you think about things these days?

Um, I’m not sure. Concerns you say…ah…ha…What should I say…you see…

The members often said you don’t really talk about yourself on variety shows so you must feel suffocated.

Ah, I guess I’m just not cut out for it. This personality is really…I don’t really talk to others about my concerns. The biggest reason is, I feel bad.

To whom?

I would feel bad towards the person who’s listening, don’t you think? I mean, I’m sure this person has enough concerns in their life and I’m sure they’re busy with those so if I tell them about mine to this person, then that person has to push their concerns aside and would have to try to help mine.

You can always listen to each others’ concerns and try to figure it out together because it’s not like you have to be on their case like when you’re borrowing money and it can be something really simple.

Before, I used to listen to the concerns of others. Then, the people around me often said, “You only listen to my concerns, but I don’t know anything about you.” Others even said, “I thought you were a warm person, but as I got to know you, you’re a cold person.” They said they saw a different side of me and sometimes said I overdo things. That’s why these days I try to talk to people about my concerns.

Don’t you feel a bit disappointed from watching on the sidelines?

Not at all. I think I lack confidence when it comes to solo activities. A lot of people have asked if I was sad about it. Every time I would just say I’m not sad, it’s just I’m not confident in doing that yet. I want to do it when I’m in a prepared state.

You’ve gained a lot as Big Bang and you’ve been recognized by many already. Don’t you think you’re thinking too short of yourself?

As soon as I debuted, I injured my vocal chords. That’s why 8 out of 10 times, I sang out of tune on stage. When Big Bang debuted, we wanted to break the stereotypical idol image and that was our concept, but I lacked in skills so I got scolded a lot. Truthfully, they didn’t scold me that much. I was the one who kept on digging my own grave. That’s when I had stage fright. I often think, to this day, if I’ll be able to do well on stage by myself. I think I want to build myself up a bit more and then go on stage.

You can build yourself up by going up against it.

Rather than standing on stage filled with anxiety and then making a mistake and getting stage fright again, I think it would be better if I take as much time as I need. If I had confidence, I would be able to do well even if I didn’t sing well. You probably don’t know what that means right? What I’m saying is, if I had confidence, the people listening would say, “wow, he has energy and feel to it,” and so even if I don’t do well, I’m still doing well, but if I lacked confidence, I wouldn’t do well even if I am doing well.

I’m sure the fans have a curious heart regarding your solo activities, but more than that, they’re worried that Daesung is in a situation where he’s not able to do things he wants to do. The fans wrote, ‘A request regarding the singer, Kang Daesung,’ did you see it? It was a request about how YG should support your singer activity and to be more considerate.

Oh, right. I know about that. Oh, I really have nothing to say about that. What can I say about that. (laughs) It’s all my fault. The agency isn’t blocking me or anything of that sort. They’re more like, “If there’s something you’d rather do then do it, we’ll support you to the best of our abilities.” First, I want to work hard in production, so that the president will be satisfied and an album will be able to come out. Compared to the other members, I have more things.

More things?

I have more work to do. I do variety, luckily, I was able to do a drama, and I’ve done musicals a couple of time. In a way, you can say I’m blessed. But because of those things, I’ve become a bit busy.

Usually, a masterpiece would come out when one’s busy right? So when will it really come out?

(Placing the recorder close as if it was a mic) To all the fans, I’m sorry for making your necks fall off. (T/N: Metaphoric Speech. He doesn’t mean the part about the neck literally) I’ll make sure to push your neck in deep enough so please just wait a big longer. For now, I want to concentrate everything while promoting as Big Bang. Soon, I’ll come out with one too.

What kind of music are you going to show?

I’m balancing it out a bit right now. The thoughts that the agency and that I have personally, is…ah, it’s a secret. Even if I wanted to say it, it’s really a secret. I’ll tell you later. (smiles)

Why are you being like this, seriously. Is the range of balancing things out wide?

Yes. I like music that are deep and moving. What I mean by deep is…towards the popular…ah, truthfully, I don’t think this should go out in the article. I don’t think I’m able to control whether it’s popular or not. I’m only thinking about myself, the agency have to think about the image that the people are thinking about and we have to match those two together so I think that’s why our thoughts are clashing against each other.

What kind of color would you categorize the music you want to do?

Kind of a brownish color. Right now, the company is taking that and trying to change it to a brownish orange color.

Do you have a brownish music on your iPhone?

Yes. I tend to listen to a lot of R&B and Jazz. One time, TOP really wanted to listen to hip-hop and because his player ran out of battery, he took mine. As soon as he listened to it, he said, “whew.” It’s because there was no hip-hop. (laughs) Anyways, I consider these kinds of music a brownish color. I think the ability to lead this into the road where everyone will like it is needed. That’s why, the brownish color won’t be removed at all, but on top of the brownish orange color, the brownish will be added to guide in that direction.

It’ll be good if the song brought your distinct voice in any way. I found a voice that I wanted to listen to more of on this album. Personally, which song were you satisfied with your voice?

Personally, ‘Cafe.’ Originally, it wasn’t my part. Most of the parts in the song are sung in high tone. I can’t really sing that high. My voice becomes hoarse quick and within the 24 hours, my voice is warmed up good for an hour. Even though my voice is like that, I like singing in high tone. I like listening to it and singing it. We first recorded my singing in high tone, but no matter how many times I tried, it just wouldn’t come out right. So I suggested I do the 2nd verse. Luckily, it matched well so I like it.

Isn’t it fun to be on stage these days? It shows.

Because I was hungry to be on stage. I think the other members felt it earlier. I’m now able to feel an accomplishment. Before, I felt like going on stage was like doing homework. But this time, when I stand on stage, I really like it and that’s the only thought that goes through my head. As I’m singing and when I turn around and look at the stage, I say, “Ah, I really like this.”

The music video was very hot…

Ahahaha. That scene? As soon as we landed in America, I was told I had to film a scene on a bed with a female model. I thought about it at first. I knew it was going to be awkward, and then the filming atmosphere isn’t going to be good and then it’s going to get edited out. So I said, if I’m going to to do this, might as well do it right so that it won’t be edited out so I closed my eyes tightly and filmed it.

It doesn’t seem that way cause you’ve got sexier these days. Maybe you’ve become more manlier?

Really? Rather than hearing that I’m sexy, the members keep telling me that I’m provocative. Seriously, no matter what I wear, they say I’m provocative. I first thought they were joking around. A couple of days ago, during a photo shoot, the director told me my eyes were provocative, all of a sudden! I guess I have become provocative. I guess I have something in me.

Is there something that you’re doing?

I don’t do anything. It’s a very awkward question to ask at 2 o’clock in the morning. Oh, my friend said I lack love. He’s studying psychology and whenever I talk, he’s always doing something. He would either keep folding the paper that’s here, or tear tissues, he just can’t stay still. He said that’s the sign of lack of love. (laughs) But when I think about it, I understand it perfectly, but at the same time I think I’m not in the situation where I would lack love…

Your ideal type has been the same for a couple of years, “Someone who will only love me and has a pretty smile” and you can see through that.

(smiles) Seems that way right? I wonder how many years its been since I haven’t changed it? An ideal type changes after going out with someone and then breaking up, but I haven’t gotten near that point and I’m not in the position where I can go up to them first.

Why don’t you try going places. Where do you usually hang out?

I’m usually at home. When I don’t have any schedule, I stay home and download movies. I don’t really like going outside. I like to listen to music, sleep, and eat by myself. I’m the type that doesn’t like being a burden to others and getting burdened on myself by others.

What’s wrong with burdening others and hearing things you don’t want to hear? If you get used to hearing it, it can get more comfortable for you.

When others say, “This happened because of him,” and I hear that, I get, oh man, really upset. I think it could also be because of my father. Ever since I was little, I had the thought, “I can’t show my weak side to others.” There was a lot of tension within my house as well.

One time, Hyori called you an ‘edgy guy.’ That’s a Daesung that’s different from now right?

That was when I first met Jung Jaehyung with Hyori and then the next day I went to his house without notice and that’s why she called me that. Now that I think about it, it was an act that wasn’t like me truthfully. (smiles) I think it was because I was being selfish about my solo album production. I don’t know how I did it.

From now on, if you didn’t care about what others said or thought, what would you want to do?

Hmm…I want to drink alcohol as much as I want, up to the point where I can’t remember a thing. Then I want to show off my drunk habits that’s hard to see to others. I learned how to drink from Hyori. From the ‘Family Outing’ family. That’s why, every time we went out to drink, I was always the youngest and I would always drink with my mind intact because I have to clean up afterward. I want to know the feeling of your mind going blank. What’s it like?

Hmm, it’s not a good feeling. It’s the end of burdening. But because of that, I want to suggest to you to try to see what it’s like for your mind to go blank.

I think I’ll be able to do it if I didn’t have any schedule for a week. When I drink alcohol, my voice condition becomes bad for about a month. Since it’ll bring great harm during a show or recording, I think I’ll need about a week.

Don’t you drink with your junior singers?

I don’t have any good junior singer friends. My connections are mostly from the ‘Family Outing,’ family and ‘Night After Night’ family.

When you’re doing a variety show, do you feel stressed because of the song, stage, Big Bang, and your voice?

They’re all good seniors. But when I’m there, there’s a different stress that I have on a variety show. Truthfully, variety is a game that brings headaches. It’s seriously a thinking game. When you watch it on television, I just go my own way, laugh and talk a lot but in reality, I have a lot to think about at the studio. Starting from when I should start talking to my facial expressions.

What kind of plans did you make for the thinking game?

It’s something that I think about while I’m talking and it’s good to make it so that the other person isn’t offended and everyone can laugh about it. If the other person brought me down and if it’s funny, other people will think it’s really funny, but I won’t feel good about it. That’s why, if everyone laughed with a good feeling, I think the price of that laughter will be worth more.

Your words are penetrating through the bones. A couple of days ago, there was an issue on ‘Night After Night.’ The guests and the MCs were saying not so good things about your looks and because of that, the fans disapproved to the writers. Eventually, the writers apologized. At first I thought, was that really necessary but then I thought, it could be a situation where you wouldn’t feel good. What do you think?

Ah, well for me, I don’t feel bad at all. What you said just now, it wasn’t meant to be said in that way. Truthfully, why I say that is because I don’t think like that at all. So I just looked over it coolly.

So you don’t think of yourself as ugly?

Well I don’t think I’m ugly but I don’t think I’m good looking either. I think I just look like Daesung. That’s why when other people tell stories about how ugly I am and when we all laugh together, I feel good about it and I think positively about it. I seriously have never heard from anyone that I’m ugly but I don’t know why the fans…I guess the fans really think that I’m ugly.

I’ll give you the mic.

I don’t feel bad about it, even though others tell me I’m ugly, because in variety shows, I’m definitely not ugly. If you guys think that way, that will make me more miserable. (smiles)

Haha. This is the last question. 5 years later, at this exact time, what will Daesung be doing?

Big Bang’s 10th anniversary ‘GQ’ commemoration shoot?

Being as active?

Yes. I can’t guarantee anything but because everyone is satisfied with Big Bang’s music and stage.

Magazine scanned by: Hing Daesung @ Naver Blog

Translated by: solshin3 @ 21bangs.com

^ omo.. daesung-ahhh...

i never ever think you are not good looking. because of u i become bigbang' fan. you are my smiling angel...

i feel sad reading his interview.. 

Archived