★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest stardaisy212

Some updates on Jiyong's clothes :P

C: 프다미G @ DCInside

EDIT:

Thanks Juang for the CTP videos <3

there is more about their clothes here http://melodystylestop.blogspot.com/2011/04/big-bang-x-thom-browne-ss2011-on-come.html

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

Come To Play Part 1

Edit: Part 2

Other parts currently being uploaded.

cool thanks! been waiting for someone to upload the whole show.

@littlevoice thanks for posting some of the translations! :D LOL at TOP saying he didnt get any girls pregnant though. :lol: well, uhmm.. Tabi, thanks for the info, but no one's asking. he's too honest! LMAO!

the letters of their moms... awww. cant wait for the whole thing to be subbed

Guest juang_bb

edit: ^you already posted it.

[TRANSLATIONS] BIGBANG MAMAs' LETTERS TO THEIR BOYS

downloadjsp7.jpg

Note: These are just ROUGH TRANSLATIONS. We will post the fully subbed episode once available. Thanks!

FROM G-DRAGON'S MOM

Dear son jiyong ah. Because recently we are all busy, we haven’t met that much. Are you eating well? Even though mom wants to make you good food but son, do you have a little bit time? Mom doesn't have nothing to worry about. Just don’t let too much pressure get to you, just enjoy doing your music. No matter what, I will believe in you, support you, my handsome son, i love you.

- By mom who misses you.

FROM TAEYANG'S MOM

Our kind-hearted maknae *(he is the youngest in his family) yongbae ah! One day i had a dream, when i looked at you i felt insecured and very sad. You never had enjoyable school days like other kids. You were always in your practice rooms. My heart hurts . Even though I can’t always stand by you, every time I see you on stage with your awesome performances, I always feel thankful. I'm very thankful that you are mom’s son. Don’t be sick. watch out your health. i love you!

FROM SEUNGRI'S MOM

I feel excited when i look at our son who has a very warm heart. jJust like yesterday, you always give such a "jjang" and handsome performance. Mom is very thankful. Take care of yourself, of your health. Whenever you are sick, mom will feel more sick than you. My son, i love you i love you i love you. And my bigbang sons, i love you guys too. Fighting!

FROM T.O.P's MOM

My treasure seung hyun ah! When I look at you, I feel my heart is full but on the other hand i get worried too. Inside my heart, i feel like i get pinched by a needle that hurts me. No matter where you are, what you look like, mom will be your light tower. To mom, your existence is already my biggest present. I love you my son!

Credits/Translations from song @ allbigbang

shared by: vic@bigbangupdates

----

(ENG) SeungRi asked TOP for a beating

c: YGcrew@yt

^ LMAO!!! the never ending TopRi love these days. maknae knows how to work around his hyungs. :lol:

^thanks for the trans of the letters

so touching & heartwarming..T___T

“I don’t like this love song that I sing while smiling.”

tumblr_lj5sshkyOE1qb7oe1o1_r2_500.gif

cr:jiyongiee@tumblr

tumblr_lj5uoh5RTb1qetjfgo1_500.gif

cr:180888@tumblr

Wow I'm really loving where Love Song seems to be headed with Dae and Ris teaser reveals.

From the little bit I've seen come to play episode was so funny. LOL Seungri still saying that its him and TOP are the best looking. And then of course you have Dae insisting that its him whos second to TOP.

The letters

- Aww so sweet :wub:. I can tell where Seungri gets his cuteness and confidence from. YBs Mom must feel really worried about Bae knowing how hard he works.  I admire TOPs Mom for showing undying love even through TOPs rebellious days. And my mother in law was so right we need to feed our Ji Yong some good food hes looking too skinny! ^_^

Disbandment

-I was a little shocked and worried when I read they had been at "risk" for disbanding. I just don't ever what that to happen. Do they know how many hearts they will break?? Also why am I NOT surprised that they fought a lot of this new album. I know GD is a risk taker but I do think sometimes it doesn't fit the other members taste.  I just hope they keep the lines of communication open. Always work together to solve any issue and not just give up.  Going back to a rookie mindset is the perfect idea!! stay hungry!!

Whoa Seungris hand almost touched GDs fun zone :w00t: *nosebleeds at the thought*

tumblr_lj5bn5Wi1q1qa7mkio1_400.gif

Its like hes petting it..... sorry guys I'm all pervy today. :sweatingbullets:

Guest shinhdeplol

I know this gif is from NAN but can I just share it here? :P This is such a glorious moment of Dae :lol:

wZmAN.gif

C: DCDS // kennutsy^.^ @ smileholic

And Dongwan looks hilarious too =))

EDIT:

Our princess Daesung :P

57198555.png

C: bigbanghavenYT02 @ YT

EDIT EDIT:

BIGTONE promotes BIGBANG/New Twitter Profile Pic!

tumblrlj5xesj6nd1qzjb8k.jpg

C: fu.ckyeahygfamilyy @ tumblr

Floving those CTP pics of GD.

Once again I've come to the conclusion that everything about GD is  perfect. His eyes, the way he plays with his hair & his innocent  smile. How can I NOT love him.

That camera man missed a golden opportunity to zoom in on Daes butt and undies ^_^ or maybe those are just my wishes.  yup I'm positive thats it.

Guest juang_bb

Im soooo late on saying this but, OMFG THE TEASERS <3 TOP can SING alright?! I'm really loving dae's part in Love song, it sounds really sweet <3 and Seungri's part sounds really upbeat and nice. Loooove it. Teddy is a genius, arranging everything. OMFG it's like ear candy <3

I haven't read any of the translations or updates about the what the boys reveiled or said >_<;; I read the rough translations that BB's moms had written them! Omg, and it was so heart-melting how TOP just cried. Tabi, you have made your mom proud. You and the rest of BB should continue on with your music, showing your talents, recovering back your rookie mind-sets, striving to become better people (though you already are amazing people).

Just with all of these updates, this VIP is so happy. But I can't wait for the mv and the album to come outtt~~~

YG YOU TROLL LOL. <_<

Guest shinhdeplol

Is this photo unseen to you? :)

115929_20110405142542_657_0001.jpg

The article that comes with the photo

I came across this comment about Jiyong's intro in Haru Haru on YT just now. I thought it was soooooo funny, I laughed for like a minute straight :lol:

How the intro may sound like in English:

'Tow my car, yeah. Father never lies.. Tell nothing with ouch.. I'm strong f*** at me"

^ It doesnt make sense though :lol:

Guest juang_bb

saw this article: http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=1032&newsid=20110405111842692&p=mydaily

via TeamBIGBANG.

i believe it talks about the salary or fee Colleges/Universities pay idols to go on their College Festival concerts/events.

$45,000 BIGBANG

$25,000++ 2NE1, SNSD

$25,000 2PM

$17,000 BEAST

$16,000++ KARA

$16,000 T-ARA

$14,000 SECRET

i think it says that the norm for the other idols are more than $10k. the conversion is a rough estimate from korean won. correct me if im wrong with the numbers coz korean number system can get quite confusing.

the article i think mainly talks about tax authorities asking colleges/universities to report exactly how much they paid these artists and some issues about school funds might be spent too much on inviting singers instead of actual school related stuff.

will wait for actual translation. :)

be it CFs, concerts etc, BIGBANG BOYS AREN'T CHEAP! organizers need a huge budget to get them!

Archived