★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest callistacallie

Hello VIPs. This is my first message and I'd like to post it here. I've always been a silent reader all these years and since I've got nothing much to contribute too. So, thanks for keeping me up to date with all the Big Bang news and all... Hopefully someday, i'd be fast enough to contribute too! Peace!!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest super_trooper808

OMG!! Cant believe TOP is singing....it seems like he is starting to sing more often now. He must have been itching to stretch his vocal chords hahaha.....exploit that voice more often pleeease!!

Guest saysomethingcat

Hi everyone!

a few days more and the 4.5 mini album will drop! and with the teasers, I have something new to listen to over and over again! YEAH!!!

Before, I really couldn't understand the need to have the members have individual albums, individual promotions, and such. I honestly thought that all the solo projects are mostly prompted by greed (by the company not BB, ok).... but now that I'm hearing what Big Bang is right now, I begin to understand just how important it was for each of them to come out with their own songs and album, because it really made them grow as individuals and as musicians. I'm not just talking about how they are as singers or as dancers... it's like, as they go out doing their individual stuff, as they hone their crafts, it also becomes a journey to self-discovery for them. A venue where they can freely express themselves, push themselves further and get to know themselves apart from BB. Because of this, whenever I listen to their new album, I hear 5 individuals creating music together- sounding more grounded, more organic, stronger personalities, and more confident (in a way that they're more sure of who they are, and more comfortable in their own skin and more true to themselves). Each of their characters are more pronounced, which makes me appreciate more the fact that despite having stronger personalities, they've found a way to make it work for them. Their songs reflect their individuality, yet what's more pronounced is the way it all blended to make music.

It's like being in an orchestra where there are different instruments. Each instrument, when played deftly, will create beautiful music. But put together all these instruments together, arrange it well to create a perfect symphony, and the result is just divine. That's why I feel so proud, because they've done it- they've really done music together. It must not have been easy, but they did it. I'm happy because it feels like I'm getting to know Big Bang all over again, and I'm excited to appreciate more their individual styles and uncover more the Big Bang that they are now.

Sorry for being sappy, it's just that I'm proud of them- not because of the awards they've reaped, or the sales they've reached, or just how insanely popular they are right now. I'm proud of them because they didn't play it safe, instead they embraced their individuality and came up with one unit that complements each other.

BIG BANG!

oooh btw, I have something to ask...

the 4.5 mini album, if I buy it after the launch, will it still include the poster, YG card, and the 100-page photobook? It's just that I still have to save up for it and I'm not sure I can buy through pre-ordering.....

BUT, if after the launch it won't include the poster and the photobook, the heck with food, I'm buying the album!!! :)

Guest trivia

oooh btw, I have something to ask...

the 4.5 mini album, if I buy it after the launch, will it still include the poster, YG card, and the 100-page photobook? It's just that I still have to save up for it and I'm not sure I can buy through pre-ordering.....

BUT, if after the launch it won't include the poster and the photobook, the heck with food, I'm buying the album!!! :)

If you order from DVDHeaven, you can choose the option of buying it with the poster or not. Both will include the YG Card and the photobook. If you order through YGEShop (even after April 8), it comes with the poster, photobook and YG card. However, if you order before April 8 via YGEShop, you get a small standee of the boys on top of those mentioned earlier. There seems to be a problem with pre-ordering from overseas, though. Some have said that they couldn't pre-order via Yge shop, while some were able to.

Guest saysomethingcat

If you order from DVDHeaven, you can choose the option of buying it with the poster or not. Both will include the YG Card and the photobook. If you order through YGEShop (even after April 8), it comes with the poster, photobook and YG card. However, if you order before April 8 via YGEShop, you get a small standee of the boys on top of those mentioned earlier. There seems to be a problem with pre-ordering from overseas, though. Some have said that they couldn't pre-order via Yge shop, while some were able to.

so you mean, I can buy the album from DVDHeaven, after the launch, and still be able to get the photobook? Coz I thought you can only get the photobook if you pre-order or something...so the only thing one can get by pre-ordering is the standee picture (of some sort?!hehe)

YEAY! I can relax now. hehehe.

wait, so you mean, there's no assurance that if I buy from DVDHeaven after April 8 I can still get the photobook? Because I can't order from YGEShop :(

thanks again for the reply!

Guest trivia

so you mean, I can buy the album from DVDHeaven, after the launch, and still be able to get the photobook? Coz I thought you can only get the photobook if you pre-order or something...so the only thing one can get by pre-ordering is the standee picture (of some sort?!hehe)

YEAY! I can relax now. hehehe.

thanks much for the reply!

The photobook and yg card comes with the album even if you buy it after April 8. It's the standee (and only in YGEShop) that's an add-on for pre-orders.

Guest saysomethingcat

Yes, the photobook and yg card comes with the album even after release. It's the standee (and only in YGEShop) that's an add-on for pre-orders.

GRRRREAT!!!! Thanks again for the reply!

sorry for my previous edit (of my message) I hit reply the button BEFORE I saw your reply... sorry for the confusion.

Guest Tekashi

[110330] Big Bang - Mnet WIDE HOT W Magazine Shooting (HD)

available to download at

Kpopweb

bigbang20110330mnetwide.jpg

----------------------------------

[110404] Come To Play Ep.332 [Guest: Big Bang]

available to download at

Kpopweb

Xe4aLpbtArIUSVmeQ9reJsGOeZUkMy.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

[GIFS] 110404 Come To Play

hn6lL.gif

sEAr4.gif

aG6tA.gif

emHBJ.gif

mCe1k.gif

9gD1B.gif

Hjp8U.gif

f4UlO.gif

1FbeD.gif

F74eQ.gif

oqEol.gif

TOP and his bingu side again :P

C: jachohjac @ tumblr

T.O.P sheds tears on "Come to Play"

sdjOo.jpg

The popular idol group Big Bang was the featured guest on the latest episode of MBC‘s Come to Play. It was broadcasted yesterday, April 4.

During the said program, there had been a certain segment where in they opened a letter coming from T.O.P‘s mom. Upon hearing the contents of the letter, he didn’t have any chance to control the tears escape from his eyes.

After the letter was read, the hosts asked T.O.P what is the reason behind his tears. He first said his apologies about the fact that he became too emotional on the program and further explained that he was a rebel when he was still going to school, he also added that he was aware and feels sorry that he had resorted many troubles and casualties to his parents.

Later on he was requested by the hosts, Yoo Jaesuk and Kim Wonhee, to send a video message to his mom in which he said “I know you’re always watching me and worried about me and I want you to see that I am now improving myself to think maturely and be a strong man. I love you.”

Source: Daum

Written and translated by: Feverrush_1104@kpoplive.com

Shared by: Vic @ bigbangupdates

I really really adore TOP's love for his mom :)

Guest juang_bb

surprised no one posted the cuts from COME TO PLAY yet!

not yet the full show, just a couple of cuts and still LQ.

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

c: happyrichlife0818@yt

in the 4th vid, that's the one where the letters from their moms were read and they also send them a video msg. GD especially TOP are crying so much. YB staying strong, while maknae tries to make his crying hyungs laugh by being witty. it's hard watching GD especially TOP cry so much. TOP was supposed to make a video msg first, but he asked YB to go first and he ended up being the last one coz i think he tried to compose himself first. poor Tabi :tears:

the 2 most BAMFs in the group are actually the 2 softies inside. awww! :wub:

^ awwwww...

i just wanna hug TOP!

eventhough i'm alot younger than him...lol

but i understand him, i mean we all go to that "rebel" phase in our teenage life....

i guess we will "learn our lesson" when we get to his age and regret and felt sorry that we had treated our parents like that when we were younger...

ryt now i'm stil not on that realization since i'm still a teenager..lol but i know myself that i am a good girl though :)

anyways, i like how TOP is becoming "weird" again..i thought he's become serious and not doing any body gags like b4, but seeing that gif made me LOL. :D

Guest shinhdeplol

Some updates on Jiyong's clothes :P

61328024.jpg

17923723.jpg

viewgimagephp.jpg

Thom Browne 2011 S/S Check Sport Shirt

viewgimagsephpn.jpg

Thom Browne 2011 S/S Contrast Trim Cardigan

viewgimagephp.jpg

viewgimagephpd.jpg

viewgimagephpf.jpgviewgimagephsp.jpg

Alexander Wang Oversize Top

C: 프다미G @ DCInside

EDIT:

Thanks Juang for the CTP videos <3

Guest littlevoice

Some translation/ explanations on Come to Play  (04/04/2011)

The first part is everyone complimenting daedae on how nice and mature he is and how everyone tells him all theyre buredens ♥AWWWWWWWWW WHY IS SEUNGRI STILL AWKWARD WITH DAESUNG T____T 

HES LIKE ‘yeah we’re good…. friends….. now……”

and then mc’s like “like best friends?”

He’s like “……………………………………….i dont know…………………..”

and then everybody laughed

the mc’s all like lets call daedae and ask how bigbang should do so that bigbang can last a long time!and everyones like yeah!

and daesung answers the phone like DAESUNGIMNIDAAA (haha alysha)

and then hes all like

“…we were gonna last a long time????”

as if he thought bigbang was normal to disband at any minute

I think the joke Daesung was trying to express was that they are not even in the same show--- its like they already away from each other on different shows while doing an activity as bigbang... its like how are we gonna last a long time if we are not even together now?   Then they all laughed about it :) that's my interpretation on this joke :)

“OF COURSE!!!!!!!! SEUNGRI AND I ARE BFFLS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

— DAESUNG. (only funny because seungri totally revelaed their awkwardness 3 minutes ago)

“i have a pair of high heels i received from a photo shoot. i made a shrine for it at home.”

— GDRAGON (from come to play)

“THIS SHIRT WAS SO SCRATCHY!!! I THOUGHT MY NIPPLES WERE GONNA FALL OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!”

— JIYONG (from Come to Play) 

JI’S JIJI FALLING OFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and then theres this dance move that you have to turn really dramatically and while i was doing it, i kept thinking “oh mini cooper oh mini cooper it fell off it fell off didnt it, oh mini cooper oh mini cooper” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (excpet he didnt say ‘mini cooper,’ its something like that in korean except its not considered vulgar)

“I’M SECOND PLACE IN BIGBANG (BY LOOKS). THE FIRST PLACE IS OF COURSE AND ALWAYS TOPHYUNG. THIRD PLACE IS JIYONGHYUNG. FOURTH PLACE IS. EH. I GUESS TAEYANGIE HYUNG. SEUNGRI IS JUST… MY DONGSENG!!!!” — DAESUNG

“The four of us are always here, standing behind him. I wish Jiyongie hyung will turn around and come to us when he’s troubled. He’s always taking all the burdens to himself.”

Seungri

“i’m sorry for my parents. they were always having difficult times because of me. I was always a rebellious child in my childhood years. I rarely attended school. but i didnt get anyone pregnant though!”

LOL!

MUHUHUHU TABI CRIES T______T

well more like weeps but still.after mc reads him the letter that his mom sent. it says “mommy will always be proud of you. i want to be your lighthouse (to guide you in the seas)”

GD’S MOM’S LETTER IS SO BEAUTIFUL

I SEE WHERE GD GOT HIS SONGWRITING TALENTS

MUHHUHUHUHHUHUHUHUHUHU 

I CRY CRY, YO MY GIRL, SAY GOOD BYE

the letter BASICALLY says “i want to feed you something i made, do you have time my son? my son, my only hope is that you’ll ENJOY your music rather than to stress out about it. i will always love you and i’ll wait for you.” but this is a terrible and rough translation.

and then MamaDong

“i was always saddened to see you stuck at dancing practices when other peoples sons were enjoying their lives. but nontheless i am so thankful every time i see you pull of magnificen things on the television. i am thankful that i have a son like you. thank you for being my son, my son.”

and then yongbae talks about how he’s sorry. because he’s so embarrased he often tells his mom not to come to conerts. and he feels like he made his mom feel worthless. and hes sorry that she can only see him through television. 

SEUNGRIMAMON

well first of all seungri was like “can i read my own letter” and GD bursts out laughing hahahahahahah. maknae always cheers the leader up ♥

“i feel like it was just a couple of days ago that you begged for that new toy, but youve grown so much. Take care of your health. If you get sick, my heart gets sick too. My son, i love you. i love you. i love you.”

“TOPhyung is the Jamsil Town Drop-Dead-Gorgeous. I am the Gwangju Town Arrogant Boy. Jiyonghyung is LeeTaeWon Town Midget Gentleman, Taeyanghyung is WeJungBu Town Fighter, and Daesunghyung is Orew Town Killer Smiles. In Bigbang i think TOPhyung is the hottest, then I’m second.”

seungri (come to play)

“See, Bigbang has two visual-hot attacks. Me, and TOP. you see? Seungri punch, punch, punch- then- TOP FATAL BLOW!!!!”

— hahahahahahahaha SEUNGRI’S NEVERENDING TOP-PRAISE.

EVERYONE AGREES THAT TOP IS THE HOTTEST

Seungri’s ranking

1-TOP

2-SEUNGRI

3-DAESUNG

4-BAE

5-GD

GD’S ranking

1-TOP

2-YOUNGBAE

3-GD

BAE’S ranking

1-TOP

2-GD

3-YOUNGBAE

TOP’S ranking

1,2- GD & BAE

3-TOP

DAE’S ranking

1-TOP

2-DAE

3-GD

4-YOUNGBAE

5-SEUNGRI

Source:  Selina of toptopia

thanks everyone for the trans

i wish it'll be subbed soon..

i got teary bc of the letters from their moms

& seeing GD cries for 2nd time on TV T____T

“I can’t touch you.I know..”

tumblr_lj4wrl9DO31qb7oe1o1_500.gif

cr:jiyongiee@tumblr

tumblr_lj4vhuk8NP1qetjfgo1_500.gif

cr:180888@tumblr

sharing some photos of gorgeous women,the Bigbang's moms

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this was taken during Big Bang‘s Japan ‘Stand Up’ concert tour in 2008. Big Bang members’ family members have also went to see the concert. And these are the photos they took while they were siteseeing in Japan.

downloadjsp7.jpg

From left to right: GDragon‘s mother, TaeYang‘s mother, SeungRi‘s mother, TOP‘s mother and DaeSung‘s mother

91937370.jpg

23940540.jpg

From left to right: GDragon‘s mother, TOP‘s mother, TaeYang‘s mother & SeungRi‘s mother

(DaeSung‘s mother is missing in the picture as she is the one taking it)

source:sookyeong@kbites

Archived