★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest princess_vip

Big Bang’s T.O.P. couldn’t get out of bed after his photoshoot with Lee Mi Sook!

tumblr_lj4f68901g1qgixu6o1_500.jpg

During the latest episode of MBC’s “Come To Play“, Big Bang’s T.O.P shared an interesting story about his sexy pictorial with actress Lee Mi Sook.

Back in August, T.O.P. managed to overcome a 30-year age difference between himself and the actress in order to shoot a seductive pictorial for “Elle” magazine. Reminiscing over the moment, he said, “After we completed the photoshoot, we went to dinner. I came home that night and fell asleep straight away. I couldn’t get up for the next two days for no logical reason at all.”

With a laugh, he added, “I must’ve been overtaken by her energy and spirit!”

The star will be revealing more BTS stories about his co-stars from “Iris” and “Into the Fire“, so check out the full broadcast on April 4th at 11:15 PM KST.

Source: Seoul NTN via Nate

C: AllKpop

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thunderstix

***** In 6 hours Team Soompi will release a Soompi Exclusive preview of the three new tracks for Big Bang's Special Edition Album, heard personally at the YG Entertainment studios!! *****

STAY TUNED!!

Big Bang, “Daesung’s nickname is ‘rich with cash’”

imagefromblogbooster.png

Big Bang members have revealed a nickname of member Daesung.

Big Bang recently appeared on MBC’s “Come To Play” and said, “Whenever I need money, I go to visit Daesung“.

On this day Big Bang’s Seungri said “money” was amongst one the challenges Big Bang needed to overcome for their longevity and stressed the importance of a stable revenue which drew a lot of laughter in the set.

When asked about who managed their earnings the best amongst the members they picked Daesung. G-Dragon said, “Daesung is rich with cash. He also doesn’t receive interests.”. He added, “To the point that my mom envies Daesung’s room. His bedroom is called the “princess room” amongst the members.”

This episode and more revelations, touching letters to their mothers and a look to the past, will be revealed in “Come To Play” on April 4th.

Source: daum

Translated: Sammi @ ibigbang

btw Congrats to Seungri

What Can I do is awarded as the most popular song by melon for the month of Feb

Jan was GD&TOP...no need to guess for March..with all kill..it's definitely gonna be Bigbang

3 months in a row Bigbang dominates Melon :]

seriously I'm so proud with the their individual & group achievement

their music is loved by the fans & general public :]

Guest princess_vip

BIGBANG Seungri claims he was arrogant after the release of Strong Baby!

20110404_seungri.jpg

During a recent recording for MBC’s “Come to Play“, Big Bang’s Seungri candidly revealed that he may have been a bit too proud of his success with ”Strong Baby“.

He explained, “Two years after I finally became an adult, I was able to go into my debut solo activities. Once it began earning a positive response, I thought to myself that I could be a hit too! I held my head up high at that.”

Leader G-Dragon threw in, “At the time, Seungri always walked around with his hands clasped behind his back.” Seungri then went on to mention an awards speech he had given during a music program win, and claimed that even he was embarrassed of how narcisstic it was.

Be sure to tune in for more details after “Come To Play” airs on April 4th at 11:15 PM KST.

Source: Korea Economic via Nate via ALLKPOP

I'm very excited for Love Song now. Though I admit that I was waiting for the Just Another Boy song ever since it was played in BBtv. However, I'm happy with what I'm hearing right now. So far I'm liking what's being revealed so far - concept photos and music too. I'm really looking forward to the 8th. It feels as if this comeback is totally new. And a new teaser each day just makes me salivate for the real thing more. They're really making it up for the year's absence. I hope they do well with this round of promos. They really deserve it for all the hard work they've put in. I'm also very excited for Come To Play episode. They look so good in the stills. Too bad it's in direct competition with NAN since it would have been awesome to have all 5 of them in the show just like in '08.

Lots to look forward to VIPs. Another round of celebration to come when everything drops.

And OMG soompi is awesome forever! can't wait for the preview!

Guest shinhdeplol

So many new articles about the boys :w00t: Now Im looking forward to CTP more than ever, its gonna be another awesome show :wub:

[CAPS] Come To Play preview - G-Dragon

0625197cbf85eb7bd62af10.jpg

8615197c3fb5eb7bd62af1e.th.jpgf0403855c95d67213b12bb2.th.jpgfa3335bb1aaccd197af0555.th.jpg612e8d40bef7811c22a4e93.th.jpg

3e717c4fdfe0781343a9ad9.th.jpg485e672102c17d4db251b93.th.jpg5a5003e9e7894f5c19d81fd.th.jpg5d347913f5594c70cdfca3e.th.jpg

C: as tagged // 念小夏Rosy @ baidu

Guest shinhdeplol

When idols and the textbook meet...From Seo Taiji all the way to Big Bang

a1f99b5b7cafe531076d371.jpg

[sSTV Yang Narae intern reporter] in the past, folks song and classical musics were known to appear on music textbooks. But recently popular idols are now emerging as a part of this phenomenon. Some 10 teenagers correctly identified these idols, attesting to the growing popularity of this trend. They appear in musical textbooks and social textbooks, thus severely motivating the younger students to learn and study more.

So we prepared this special about young people's great discoveries of these idols in various studying contents <When idols and textbooks meet>

◆'Sunset Glow' along with Big Bang

Recently made their comeback after 2 years and 3 months hiatus sweeping all the charts. They can also be seen at textbooks. Big Bang is also being recorded in various musical textbooks which is used nationwide by middle school students. In 2008, they are amongst the most eye-catching talents published by Taesung 'in highschool musical' textbook. Lee Munsae released the song 'Sunset Glow' back in 1988 and was later remade by Big Bang. They are published with descriptions "Let's compare Lee Munsae and Big Bang's very different musical characteristics".

Also Big Bang's TOP and Teddy was published as 'friends' in the up-to-date singers category which especially puts out a line of vision.

All the parts not related to BB are omitted

The full article

Translated by wonderr23 @ soompi

EDIT:

Jiyong talks about the new album on

today :D

C: LovelyBB @ VIPZ // YGgilbakk @ YT

EDIT EDIT:

Big Bang Lotte Duty Free Shop 2011 wall-mounted calendar

0iR2B.jpg

source : @Mnet_Japan

taken from : bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest haruno_xiah

YEAH!!! cant wait for the 6 hours latta

we'll hear 3 new tracks teaser from bigbang's special edition album!

CANT WAIT!:D:D

gossshh soompi is always the best!

Guest shinhdeplol

MBC COME TO PLAY has started for a while now :w00t:

You can DL TVUPlayer to watch the show. With that program you can also stream SBS to watch Daesung on NAN too ^^

Awh Im torn between the 2 shows :sweatingbullets:

EDIT:

Idk what they have been talking about but they show some footage from BIGBANG Docu :) Maybe they were talkking about the hardship they had to go through during their trainee days :)

x-bang-x: Idk where to stream the show LIVE, but if you DL the program I mentioned above, it is very very easy and convenient to watch.

Guest samosvetleee

Our lovely translator is on,again ..will she also translate Come to play,like MS PLex..

87991021.png

57654120.png

89690801.png

51002965.png

83987866u.png

55613206.png

I'll keep you updated with her latest ''Come to Play - related'' tweets,so stay tuned wub.gif

Credit : @HuisuYoon __101024_024_normal.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Thanks for the update :D

Omona they called Daesung :wub: :wub: He started with his "Daesung imnida~~~~~~~" again :wub:

They made Daesung and Seungri talk to each other on the phone. SEUNGRI SAID SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!!!!

Sooo much Daeri cuteness today :wub: Dae seems very happy with Seungri ranking him the #3 in appearance :P

EDIT:

Seungri impressed with his imitations again :lol:

GRI sat together the whole time today :wub:

EDIT EDIT:

Jiyong also performed some imitations hahaha. HE IMITATED SEUNGRI IN STRONG BABY!!!

Daebak episode so far :w00t:

Seungri beatbox-ed =)) =)) :lol:

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

DAESUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest yunhotic

When the preview was released I had a feeling that TOP was crying because they were talking about their parents!! It was so sad... I guess that's the downside from being an artist..

Guest angelZ

I bought V World and can I say that I absolutely loved watching every single minute of it? Seungri kept me entertained throughout the whole thing especially when he called his girl friends haha. He's so funny!! <3 <3

Archived