★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe YG has got a countdown to make us countdown to ANOTHER 3 more mths!!

He's delaying it BIG TIME! Sigh! Oh wells, let's all focus on Dec 15th first! GD& TOP!!!

Guest juang_bb

OMG!!! i am shaking!!!! i cant type!!!

it's official... we;re getting a comeback in FEB 1, 2011!!! i dont care if its pushed to feb for as long as it's confirmed!!!

and not only that, we're getting a FULL G-TOP ALBUM!!! and MAKNAE SEUNGRI GOING TO HAVE A SOLO SINGLE!!!

it's been 2 years and i am so freakin happy right now!!!

we deserve this VIPs!!! a little more wait and the boys are coming!!!

good job waiting guys!!! :D

edit: here it is VIPs!!

G-TOP album Dec 15, 2010 (high high) Dec 24, 2010 (full album)

SEUNGRI SOLO SINGLE Jan 1, 2011

BIGBANG COMEBACK Feb 1, 2011

c. teambigbang

Guest littlevoice

spazzzzzzing to death... and I was planning on sleeping already.... but wait....

DID YG-LIFE.COM JUST CRASH? the website has been giving mer 403 forbiden

Oh God... it's my first time to top a page... and I'm just spazzing here... I'm sorry....

I'll just post this as motivation... to get through 2010...

adgdagbda.jpg

but do spazz here [NEWS] BIGBANG COMEBACK 2011.02.01!!!!! 

Guest tomorrow13

I think it would be better if we can spazz here instead of going to 3 separate threads to repeat how happy, surprised we are. It's a bit inconvenient, you know?

OK. SPAZZING TIMEEEEEEEE

Big Bang album

Finally we had a date to wait for. But I still don't understand why YG had to post a countdown clock just for another countdown.

GTOP album

that's what I've longed for since the first time I heard "Forever with you".

I remember Tabi wrote in "Shouting out to the world" that it was like a interesting game when Ji and him collaborate and Tabi's husky voice and Ji's high voice went really well together. I also realize it everytime they rap after each other in their songs. Their combination is truly amazing.

Now God hear my wish and reply it. OMG, I'm so thankful.

Seungri's digital solo single

It's so unexpected. I'm looking forward to what our maknae will bring. I bet that he'll show us how mature he is. So VIPs, be prepared yourself. ;)

Edit: why can't we post them in separate threads as news only and then come here or VIP lounge to spazz? Although I'm very excited about these news, it would be much happier if I can share my happiness with other VIPs here and know that they have the same feeling as me. Actually going to separate threads makes me less enjoy reading other comments and sometimes not bother replying.

Guest shinhdeplol

I think it would be better if we can spazz here instead of going to 3 separate threads. It's a bit inconvenient, you know?

sorry to cut your post :)

I just think that later when ppl want to search for information about each release, they will have difficulty going through all the pages here. From now on backtracking is gonna get real difficult as everyone is in spazzy mood :lol:

Anyway, ibigbang reported that the information is legit but leaked out by leakers. But whatever, as long as the info is real, Im completely okay with it :P

Guest oh`retro

Hello, lovelies.

I'm a little behind on the news.

How come GD & Top are having their own duo album?

Not that I'm complaining, I can't wait!

AND OMFG, I AM COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS TO BIG BANG'S COMEBACK.

It's going to be the most epic thing ever.

Ahh, I can't waittt!

And Seungri has a solo digital single too?

The good news just keeps on coming.

P.S. GD, TY & Top were so freakin' hot at the MAMAs.

GD in that suit with that playboy bunny necklace, I died.

I woke up this morning and received news about Big Bang's comeback. I was so ecstatic, it instantly made me feel fully awake. ;D I'm hoping the date stays that way instead getting pushed back...like other times. I'm spazzing from hearing a GTOP album, too! So awesome, the two hottest rappers ever. ♥ Seung Ri with a digital solo makes all the more excited. I just love Big Bang. My 5500th post dedicated to them in their official thread. XD

Guest thu_trang

i died , just finished watching MAMA , i've been on hiatus for so long

but woah , god damn , this perf just killed me , TOP killed me , GD killed me , Tae killed me LOL

big bang needs to come back like right now , how is it possible ?? they really never disappoint , always tear the house down whenever they r on

godness , TOP really looks like he just step out of a freakin' animation , his stare can be the death of me anytime , please YG , february is wayyy to freakin' long , just drop that freakin' album already , i bet every VIP out there r so hungry that they would grab anything u put out

Guest doublehh03

no wonder the comeback will be delayed.

GD and TOP have their album. seungri has his single. dae has his drama. TY now can just rest till the release.

man no group can shine all their individuals like this

first of all, im proud of him for winning the rookie award :D

second, lovely suit

third, love the hair! seriously, TOP can pull off anything and i mean anything. he even looks better than that Mr Jay...

if only he would not wear the v-neck tee under the suit

I have to get it out my chest.

Having to comment on three threads is tiring and cuts the

adrenaline of spazzing LOL

saw this on OMONA

tumblr_lclkqeJ9r81qcd3tko1_500.gif

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!

THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER.

BB comeback on FEBUARY.SEUNGRI's Digital song

and the freakin PIMPS having an album

on DECEMBER

the music GODS heard our plea!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU MEAN THERE REALLY COMING BACK!!

2148393794_da0a84de13_o.gif?et=7X3HVOXe8sqB4gNSAW39eg&nmid=75043683

:tears: *sniffs* *wipes snot*

SO MUCH GOOD NEWS!!

2147561491-5283da1938-o.gif?et=LTZLh59mqqazf%2CMDorcUzQ&nmid=75043683

A GTOP ALBUM!! NOT A SINGLE BUT AN ALBUM *DIES*

SEUNGRI SOLO SINGLE - HOLY CHIT STRONG BABY IS MAKING A COMEBACK *thank you YG* *kisses*

And FINALLY A SET DATE

I'm not so much pissed about the delay again but more happy with the fact that THEY set a date. THATS ALL I WANTED FROM THEM.

15th Dec, 3rd Jan and 1st Feb..~

:w00t:

Wooot, I'll be waiting boys!!! Mans, I love it when YG just drop the bomb

out of nowhere~ kkkkkkk~ We know he gonna announce something but THREE news

at the same time~!! Jezzzzzzz, YG really know how to give ppl a heart attack! :P

I see some of VIPs who are Dae biased kinda dissapointed that they didnt hear anything

about Dae in the announcement~ They forgot that Dae is the most busiest member in BIGBANG

and like @DliteLover at twitter said, in What's Up Dae sings 4-5 songs for the OST

of the drama and our DaeDae also busy with is variety show 'NaN'~

so we still have something from our Smiling Angel~ No worries..~ ^_^

Guest caSsadeeh

I freakin LOVE these people!!!!! Omo omo.. Guns? I'm TEAM TAEYANG!!! Although TOP and G Dragon comes to a close second.... TEAM TAEYANG... let me be one of the guns he is holding.. OoO Oo let me be the gun holster that is tight and snug around taeyang... Whew..

Archived