★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

So guys...I have an idea. I don't really know where to post this so here it goes? So what if we make like a thread for the reasons we love Big Bang? Like everyday we would list one reason we love them (for each user of course) all the way up until their comeback and then somehow compile the list and send it to them? What do you guys think? I feel like somehow this would be somewhat spammish so I wanted feedback before doing something like this. I think it would be meaningful without costing like thousands of dollars. Maybe if there's some awesome video maker can make a video out of all of our reasons? I feel lame for suggesting this dorky idea but I think it'd be great to hear why we all love them so much... ;)

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Banana Peel

^

hahahaha, top's signature looks as if he lost balance of the pen towards the end of it :D

I can't wait for the YG family concert. It's so weird to see MORE people in their concert practice room now. Before, it used to be just the big bang members practicing like crazy, and now 2ne1 is added 8) hehehe.

btw, am I still allowed to write comments like this? you know, just commenting on the new posts/pictures on this thread? or does it have to be in the vip spazz thread?

101201 YG Family Practicing for YG Fam Concert

2ywxukk.jpg

와이지 패밀리 단체 밴드연습중.. 찰칵!^.^ 선배님들과 함께 연습해보니까 배울것도 많고 정말 다들 너무너무 재밌어서 ㅋㅋ 연습하는 내내 빵빵 터지는거같아요 ㅋ 너무 웃어서 배아플정도로 ㅋ 다들 너무 잘하구~! 아 기대되요!!! 기대하세용!^.^v 굿밤!!!

In English: YG Family during band practice.. Snapshot!^.^ It’s super fun learning with all the sunbaes ㅋㅋ We’re breaking through one thing after another at practice ㅋ Plenty of laughter too ㅋ Everyone’s doing so well~! Ah, you’ll have to wait!!! Please wait a bit longer!^.^v Good night!!!

Translation: aa-chan

Credit: Dara's Me2day

Let me just say one thing.... I am both dreading and excited for the 15th. Big Bang's album is coming out but so are my English HSC results (Australians would understand). I ONLY JUST REALISED!

Anyway... I'm certain that Seung Ri's solo digital single will be a poppish song because it suits him and I think it's good to ahve that follow TOP and GD whom I assume will be more hip-hoppish and electronic.

Also, I found VIPs very classy on allkpop. We ignored them haters (most of the time) and really were all there together to talk about how excited and proud we are of the boys. I LOVE THIS FANDOM.

Guest Michala01

^^^

Good luck with your HSC results, I hope you did well. I remember doing mine and god was it stressful. 

Yes we're going to have to ignore the haters and trolls once the album is out. I know it's hard to do sometimes but responding to them only gives them more reason to keep going. It's better to be the bigger person and just let it go. 

Guest shinhdeplol

G Dragon Photos from BIGBANG 2011 Official Calendar + GTOP

a30490.jpg

311rjgn.jpg

14kl6c8.jpg

miew54.jpg

C: Sanmarco@ DCGD // xtlover15 @ BBVIP

140ax78.jpg

C: fyeahchoiseunghyun@tumblr // xtlover15 @ BBVIP

I might be delusional but,

GTOP = Christmas

Seungri = New Years

Big Bang = Valentines

Ain't 2011 grand?

I'm glad that they are not putting their creativity to waste and are releasing all these additional songs.

I'm so ready for some Big Bang to finally be on iTunes!

spazzing as in just comments about how we feel and our reactions to it. (like @dada's comment above.) and anyone posting substantial information regarding a certain topic in this official thread shall be warned.

I understand that and i think you also see that NOT all VIPS think and comment that way.

Substantial comments will still be allowed here but once MAJOR threads are open

i would like to ask all of you to post SPAZZes on those specific threads.

MAJOR threads will be the following

BIGBANG at 2010 YG FAMILY CONCERT

GD & TOP ALBUM- I will make this earlier than Dec 15 because i see

that people begin to post here anything HIGH HIGH related wherein we are asking you guys to

post here for the meantime [bIGBANG comeback BEGINS]

SEUNGRI DIGITAL SONG-this will be created by the end of DECEMBER.

BIGBANG 2011 comeback activities.

-we might possibly MAKE a separate thread for their COMEBACK ACTIVITIES near February.

pioushater

So what if we make like a thread for the reasons we love Big Bang? Like everyday we would list one reason we love them (for each user of course) all the way up until their comeback and then somehow compile the list and send it to them? What do you guys think?

I like this however all of you may post on VIP LOUNGE this thread is created for VIPS to show their love through discussions.

Thuy I will be moving your post to [bIGBANG comeback BEGINS] thread

High High/G-Dragon × T.O.P ♪♪ Nate Mail Event Photos & Messages To Fans

same with xtlover15's post.

As you guys can see we are trying to narrow down the numbers of NEW THREADS which is why im creating the

MAJOR THREADS so instead of going to separate threads about PICS,VIDEOS,NEWS etc related to a common

topic. You will all find it on ONE thread.

I will be editing some threads that are already made and will be moving them

to their proper place. Just give me time to do that.

Also a lot of you are asking for new rules basically SOOMPI thread rules still apply but

with a little bit of changes in terms of directing your posts,spazzes on specific threads.

I will be asking one or two mods to work on that. So as of now please be guided with these:

ALL post regarding their COMEBACK [GTOP album, Seungri Digital,BIGBANG news] please

post here [bIGBANG comeback BEGINS]

All post regarding their upcoming YG FAMILY CONCERT 2010 please post here:

[bigbang at 2010 YG FAMILY CONCERT]

POSTS NOT RELATED TO MAMA, YG FAMILY CONCERT and The BIG TRIOLOGY [GTOP,SEUNGRI,BB 2011]

Can be posted on OFFICIAL THREAD together with substantial comments and suggestion.

Discussions regarding BIGBANG on a VIP's Point of View please post here:

[VIP LOUNGE]

usually discussions like list 5 reasons why BB is important to us, quiz questions,and ones suggested by pioushater can be posted there.

If you guys have any questions or clarifications please feel free to PM me.

-------

I have received ABIE's headers for YG family concert thread. Thank you very much.

hayakatsu, GTOP headers i really need so that i can

make the GD & TOP thread.

300x100 size, photos- you may use the ones in MAMA and the tracklist provided (the bunny one)

font- the classic BIGBANG font.

Guest teenace

Okay so I've been very mum on this whole subforum thing but now its going TOO far. I see only mods making new threads and a lot our VIP members don't come here anymore or comment. Can't blame them since it feels like we're being ran under Hitler. I thought our views and opinions as members of Soompi were important or taken into consideration but it doesn't seem like that anymore. So let me get this straight and make a list.

[*]Every news even something useless like gifs get a thread

[*]No spazzing on news/photos that get a thread which is like EVERYTHING

[*]No 3rd official thread or try to slow this thread down so we don't even get to the 3rd thread

And the most ridiculous comment of all

POSTS NOT RELATED TO MAMA, YG FAMILY CONCERT and The BIG TRIOLOGY [GTOP,SEUNGRI,BB 2011

Can be posted on OFFICIAL THREAD together with substantial comments and suggestion.

WE CANNOT COMMENT ON OUR OWN IDOL'S COMEBACK!!!!!! WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD THEN. The mods are not even trying to ease us into getting rid of this thread but now its a rule to not comment or spazz about BB!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if I get a warning for this since you guys make me not even want to come here anymore. I've been part of Soompi for two years and was happy until this. I know you guys are trying to make it work and doing your jobs but the soompi korean music section isn't as enjoyable as it used to be.

@ teenace

I understand your frustration. We all have our own gripes about the subforum at the moment. But it's still being worked out. We are in a place of transition. I just don't think it's fair to call out the mods because it's not like they can do anything about it now. They have higher ups to whom they must respond. Even if we got rid of all the current mods and replaced them, there would still be the same problems. & the mods share our frustrations. But like the rest of us, they're trying to make this situation work as well.

I admit that even I am not posting as much here as I have in the past--even in the midst of the all the Big Bang news. I'm just waiting for everything to get sorted through because yes, the excessive threads about every little thing is a bit of a headache. But like I said, there's nothing we can do about it now... it's all about trial and error at this point.

Also, no one said you couldn't spazz AT ALL. Just take it to the Lounge. And... to be fair, the point of the subforum was to get rid of the official thread.

Guest SilentReader

WE CANNOT COMMENT ON OUR OWN IDOL'S COMEBACK!!!!!! WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD THEN. The mods are not even trying to ease us into getting rid of this thread but now its a rule to not comment or spazz about BB!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if I get a warning for this since you guys make me not even want to come here anymore. I've been part of Soompi for two years and was happy until this. I know you guys are trying to make it work and doing your jobs but the soompi korean music section isn't as enjoyable as it used to be.

sorry to cut your post. But i share your sentiments.

first and foremost, i do appreciate the hard work of the mods..but seriously this couple of days you guys have been laying down so many rules..i dont really know what you're getting at.. i honestly dont really get why we have so many threads...and can only post here when it comes to minor topics about big bang. i know some of you may think it will be convenient to find the post at other stipulated subforums so that they wont have to go through pages of spamming excitements and comments. but i've always thought that was the joy of this thread. that we can read comments and take time to go through what other VIPs think about a topic on BigBang. besides, this has always been the case for a long time, i dont see the need to make such major improvements.

this is just my two-cents. no, im not professional at any of this. but yes, i've been a silent lurker to this thread since Big Bang Haruharu days. i just thought i should say my input about this whole organisational thing.

Guest toozdae08

^

The whole point of having a subforum was to do away with the official threads. Yes, that was the whole purpose of it. This subforum was to take the place of an official thread.

I personally agree when you said that we should stop making a thread for every little thing cause that wasn't the original idea and we're trying to clear it up.

We're putting together a system at the moment. One of which is to clarify what is and is not worthy of having it's own thread cause there seriously too much - gifs for instance don't need their own thread.

Plus we have to do some house keeping too.

---

However, comments about the High High album should be kept withing the High High album thread. Seungri digital single will have a thread for it. all comments related to it will be there. That's the current plan. We want each thread to actually have a purpose, and a reason for being there that's important. And also large enough to carry themselves and allow for comments.

Archived